Licensed Commodity and Futures Broker (Series 3)
● Cold calling and business development
● Providing potential investors with information regarding investing in commodity futures and options markets
- Commodity Broker at Blue Fish Commodities
- Account Executive at DDC
- Hedge Fund Investor Relations and Business Development at CMR Trading
- Account Executive at Capital Merchant Services
1 year at this Job
- BA - Business Economics
• Specializing in Natural Gas OTC Swaps. Added value to clients providing liquidity, price discovery and transparency in the markets.
• Communicate daily market information to customer base which includes multi-national energy corporations, hedge funds, international banks and proprietary trading groups.
• Responsible for daily brokerage operations, obtaining new business and enhancing client relations with emphasis on customer relations.
- Senior Commodity Broker at MERIDIAN ENERGY BROKER INC
- Senior Commodity Broker at LIQUIDITY ENGERY INC
- Senior Commodity Broker at APPLEGATE COMMODITIES
- Senior Commodity Broker/Floor Manager at ION ENERGY/VALENCE ENERGY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
was a market maker from 1989 to 1994 in crude options and metals , was a broker on the NYMEX exchange from 1994 to dec 2016 for icap,prebon and my own company
- Commodity Broker/trader at ynotoptions llc
29 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate in science - Finance
- associate in science - finance
Managed individual accounts as a stockbroker, commodity broker, mutual funds, managed accounts, insurance, and partnerships.
- Stockbroker at Merrill, Lynch, Dean Witter, Bear Sterns
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
options and commodity trader with special emphasis on options positions. This involves outlining long term strategies as well as in depth research covering a wide variety of markets. Commodity broker acting as the Intermediary bringing together qualified Buyers and Sellers of banking instruments, trade platforms, and various metals and oils products. 2000-2015
- Self Employed Trader at Stock
- General Partner at New Kent Partnership
- Vice President at New Kent Partnership
- Broker at Ryan Beck & Co
15 years at this Job
- B.S. - Management Marketing
- Certificate - Interior Design
Contacted hundreds of potential clients across the Midwest for two senior commodity brokers to start a conversation about grain and livestock futures.
● Managed office tasks such as filing and mailing out correspondence to potential clients.
● Observed the day to day activities of professional commodity brokers and learned how they interact with clients and perform trades in various futures markets.
- Commodity Broker's Assistant at HighGround Trading LLC
- Webmaster/Public Relations/Fundraising Chair at UIUC Wishmakers on Campus
- Junior Laborer/Laborer at Chicago Park District
3 months at this Job
- BA - Finance
Agriculture & Food Commodity Export Trading Firm Egyptian American Trade Company for Import & Export is an Egyptian based commodity broker and distributor of grains, food and feed commodities inside Egypt; Assisted EATC in working with the largest public and private sector buyers of grains and commodities in Egypt while also assisting EATC in developing working and business relations with some of the largest U.S. Grain and Commodity Suppliers. * Successfully manage & trained sales teams for sales and distribution of grains, dairy and food commodities locally inside Egypt. * Assist in new grain supplier registration for Egyptian government procurement tenders. * Successfully manage all sales transactions inside Egypt for wheat, corn, dairy and meat product sales. * Train sales team on all technical and sales matters in regard to various products and commodities. * Communicated on behalf of EATC with various government and private enterprises in regard to their trading functions.
- Consultant & Executive Country Manager - Egypt at Egyptian American Trade Company for Import & Export
- Founder - Senior Commercial Manager at American Commodity & Shipping, Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Middle East
New York, NY January 2016 - May 2018
A global interdealer broker providing trade execution, market data, trading platforms and other software Business Process Improvement
GFI Direct: FX Options - Assistant Product Manager
Managed an electronic FX options trading platform which pulled simultaneous price quotes from 7 liquidity Project Implementation & providers and allowed for instant trade execution through our custom user interface Management
• Implemented project to automate all daily business and trade reports, creating a time savings of 1 hour per day Excellent Communicator
• Started new business deals with 6 LATAM customers who were using a competitor's platform
• Analyzed weekly and monthly trading data to prioritize system updates based on revenue and Cost/Benefit Analysis customer needs
• Trained and onboarded new users; offered updated training for any platform updates Project Management Commodity Broker - Energy Traded financial and physical power and natural gas between investment banks, hedge funds and utilities New Customer Acquisition Created an energy option pricing report and published it daily to customers - after this report was Business Process Modeling initiated desk revenue grew by 15% due to accompanying data sales
• Doubled my personal client base in 2017 - brokered over $1MM in financial electricity contracts
• Directed software developers during the overhaul of our trade capture and confirmation programs Latium Capital: Natural Gas Liquids Trading - Analyst Managed trading positions, risk, and P/L for a trading desk dealing in natural gas liquids, crude oil, and gas options
• Managed proprietary trading desk's active positions for 10+ products
• Calculated and reported daily P/L for desk earning $1MM per month Languages
• Collaborated with risk department ensuring overnight spreads limits were not exceeded English
- FX Options - Assistant Product Manager at GFI Group
- Corporate Finance Analyst - Internship at Laureate Education, Inc
- Student Consultant at College Hunks Hauling Junk
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Entrepreneurship
Start up company to purchase 2nd Deeds of Trust from residential deed holders. Established company in the forefront of contenders in the business. Managed three other brokers. Selling deeds to large companies for instant bid and speedy escrows. Set up company policy/handbook manual, established benefit packages, payroll, P/R, advertising and promotion, accts payable and receivable, made travel arrangements, schedules, meeting coordination, and purchasing.
- Office Manager/Broker at Alliance Trusts
- Owner/Manager at Sea Note Investments
- Self Employed Owner/Operator at Call America Telecommunications
- Commodity Broker at First Commodity
3 years at this Job
- Yes, Secretarial/Admin
• Listing and selling residential, +55 communities, land development and commercial real estate throughout the upstate of South Carolina
• Marketed and closed out 36 and 48 unit communities (Ravines at Spring Mill and Ravines at Camellia Village)
• Luxury Homes Specialist
• Currently serving on a task force in conjunction with Furman University, Greenville County Recreation Association, and the Poinsett Corridor Revitalization to build outdoor community basketball courts throughout the upstate region. Two projects approved.
- Broker/Sales Associate, ABR, CDPE, Luxury Specialist at BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY C. DAN JOYNER
- Upstate Regional Senior AREA Manager at ALLEN TATE COMPANY
- Broker/Owner/Managing Member at RE/MAX FOOTHILLS REAL ESTATE, LLC
- Board of Director at Greater Greenville Association of Realtors
4 years, 6 months at this Job