• Nonferrous metals commodity trader. E-scrap trader. Inside sales.
• Daily activities include: telephone and email correspondence with current suppliers, competitive market analysis, analyzing freight rates domestically and export.
• 40+ cold calls per day.
• Pricing and contract negotiation.
• Growing Interco global outreach and business development.
• Dynamic 365 CRM experience.
- Commodity Trader at Interco Trading Company
- Metals Trader / Metals Buyer at ELG Metals Inc
- Kitchen cook, Deli Clerk, Stock Clerk, Front Office at Mr. D's Fresh Foods
- Technical Recruiter at Kforce Professional Staffing
2 months at this Job
- - Supply Chain Management
Orlando, FL 1/2017-present
World Meat Supply LLC, offers a full and comprehensive range of services to distributors, supermarkets and manufacturers, primarily of food and food related products around the world.
Responsible for sourcing and selling protein commodities such as pork, beef and poultry into Asia, Middle East, Africa.
Providing services to some meat processors and distributors worldwide. I manage all aspects of the trade including
logistics, credit, contracts, product specifications and any claims if applicable.
• Create trading strategies to implement current and future business opportunities
• Develop and execute complex sourcing strategies for inventories direct materials
• Knowledgeable over freight costs and logistics
- Commodity Trader at World Meat Supply LLC
- Sales Manager of Beef and Livestock Cattle export business at Mercúrio Alimentos Ltda. Pará state
- Sales Export Manager at Xinguara Indústria e Comércio S/A, Pará state
- Manager at Xinguara Alimentos
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
Followed and continuously researched the grains markets and proposed specific OTC Structures in the Citrix
Access software adjusted to match clients' desired risk/price levels
• Sought business opportunities in Latin America by conducting market analysis and establishing contact with the region's main players-- focused in palm oil and coffee.
• Conducted technical and fundamental analysis and provided recommendations to managers on predicted future market movements, while preparing for the Series 3 Exam.
• Cultivated relationships with clients, and built strong lines of communication with clients--monitored accounts and issued margin calls
- COMMODITY TRADER at Amius LATAM
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at Corpus Christi Football Club
- COMMODITY TRADING INTERN at Amius LATAM
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN at Port of Corpus Christi
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Economics
• Involved in all aspects of grain business at companies' flagship singles loading facility in Goodland, KS as well as a truck house in Idalia, CO.
• Assisted hiring manager in making hiring decisions.
• Involved in all aspects of grain quality pertaining to binning, mix and blend, aeration.
• Analyzed commodity markets locally and competitor activity to come up with producer and commercial basis bids in the Goodland, KS, Northwest Kansas and Eastern Colorado marketing areas.
• Headed the logistics department in regards to rail and truck freight and did a majority of the booking of freight scheduled to spot into our facility.
• Maintained the futures position for our facility.
• Proficient in using different accounting systems (AS400) and any kind of Microsoft Office Programs.
• Responsible for the weekly and monthly P&L (Profits and Losses) of the facility.
• Responsible for producer and commercial origination as well as driving margins and returns to space for two separate facilities.
• Lead the company in back to back years in bushels contracted for company's "ProHedge" wheat contract.
• Largely responsible for record handles in back to back wheat harvests.
• Procured a remarkable amount of new customer relationships as well as maintained previously established relationships.
• Made selling decisions based off of market demand and nearby vs. deferred sale opportunities relative to our premium position in all commodities.
• Largely involved in trading both facilities' position in all commodities.
- Merchandiser/Commodity Trader at The Scoular Company
- Grain Quality Specialist at Mid Kansas Cooperative
- Student Manager at Kansas Forest Service
- Marketing/Operations Intern at The Scoular Company
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agriculture Economics
Developing systematic trading strategy specific to commodities futures.
- Commodity Trader at Independent/Discretionary
- Owner and Manager at Leeds Studios, Inc.
- Security Coordinator at Tales from the Crypt Production
14 years at this Job
- Songwriters Certificate - Songwriting/Music
- Independent commodity trader at
- at Hitchcock Analytics, LLC
- Managing Director/Portfolio Manager/Associate at Lubben Capital Management
- Associate at Kenyon Robertson Capital
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering and Economics
Promoted from within the company to position LMC Stockholders to be the most competitive, service-oriented, and successful Building Supply Company in their respective markets. Facilitating purchasing programs from conception through completion on behalf of 60 accounts across the Western Region of the U.S. Collaborating with National Suppliers to develop cross-promotion and brand loyalty. Building strategic partnerships, designing new product promotion, and cultivating target customers to enhance awareness and drive sales volume. * Act as the main liaison coordinating supplier contracts, quotations, purchasing, and supply chain management * Provides current and complete information regarding market conditions, trends and prices to dealer base * Consistently demonstrating sales growth for assigned sales territory * Creating and deploying weekly reports regarding prevailing market forecasts and trends * Identifies new sources for business and improves existing relationships with both vendors and dealers * Autonomy to make block trades of 200k-500k worth of commodities * Selected as Lead Manager and Mentor for Department Intern onboarding program
- Commodity Trader / Sales Associate at Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation
- Specialties Trader / Sales Associate at Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation
- Logistics Analyst at Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Park & Tourism Management
- Commodity Trader at Self-Exmployed
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - MAthematics
• Oversee commercial purchasing and reselling. 50+ customers between the buy and sell side
• Manage 50+ independent truckers to haul grain and fertilizer into OK, TX, KS, NE, and CO
• Participate in futures positioning, spreads, and market projections for customers
- COMMODITY TRADER at ADM
- COMMODITY TRADER at ADM
- MERCHANDISING INTERN at ADM
- MERCHANDISING INTERN at ADM
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BS IN FINANCE AND SUPPLY CHAIN MGMT - FINANCE AND SUPPLY CHAIN MGMT
•Provides current and complete information regarding prevailing market conditions, trends, prices and all other product related information to dealers.
•Acts as the main liaison on orders and coordinates all vendor contact, including quotation, purchase, shipment and claim mediation.
•Uses judgment to determine when to negotiate a sale, based on market conditions.
•Resolves claims handling for orders in which directly responsible, while striving to reach a fair and equitable resolution for all parties involved, keeping Manager and appropriate accounting staff appraised of sensitive problems.
•Participates in the development, execution, and administration of speculative purchases, committed buys, contracts, consignments and other programs.
•Prepares market analysis and/or other reports as required.
•May serve as subject matter experts, in their area of expertise, providing advice to Stockholders
- COMMODITY TRADER at LMC
- ACCOUNT MANAGER, C.H ROBINSON at CONSCHOHOCKEN, PA
- OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE, C.H ROBINSON at CONSCHOHOCKEN, PA
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S - Administration