Lead market-maker Ethanol desk and execution trader for Gasoline desk
o Traded CU, NYMEX/ICE: RBOB, EBOB, European ARB, RBBRs, European Cracks and RBCL
• Data science: scraped and built proprietary databases to identify, analyze and back-test trading strategies/ideas.
• Responsible for entire trade-cycle operations: entry, position reporting, clearing, reconciliation, PnL and tie out verification, and running risk metrics.
• Developed pricing trading tools in conjunction with developers and expanded sales client base for overall energy desk.
- Commodity Trader at Geneva Energy Markets
- Commodity Trader at BioUrja Trading
- Junior Trader at
- Lead Scheduler at
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Thermal Fluid Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Boston, MA March 2017-present
Director of Business Development/ Assistant Liquid Commodity Trader
• Develops B2B relationships on behalf of start-up firm both on the freight contract management side (UFM) as well as the liquid commodities trading division (UGC)
• Cultivate & grow relationships with both buyers & sellers nationwide of bulk liquid feedstock commodities
• Build and grow a pipeline/ book of business maximizing & leveraging capabilities of our CRM, LinkedIn, and various trade centric groups conducting business in mutual space
• Consistently mined potential leads & prospects via a plethora of online industry data resources as well as social media verticals
• 60-80 cold-calls a day prospecting potential new clients to consistently build & nurture sales pipeline to ensure & generate sustainable future revenue
- Director of Business Development/ Assistant Liquid Commodity Trader at Universal Green Commodities/ Universal Freight Management
- Manager - Fleet Personnel at Lasership Logistics International
- Licensed Financial Representative/Planner at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Senior Home Mortgage Consultant (Originator) at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics; Minor In Writing & Political Rhetoric
• Execute commodity futures and options trade for brokers and clients
• Provide hedging solutions for clients looking to reduce risk exposure to price fluctuations
• Rely news wire feed to brokers for relevant market commentary.
- Commodity Trader at Wells Fargo
- Trader (Europe Desk) at ICY Capital
- Futures Trader (Asia Desk) at Centurion Investment Management
7 months at this Job
- M.Sc. in Investment Risk & Quantitative Finance - International Risk Management
- B.A. in Finance - International Financial Management
• Manage daily trading of biofuel inputs and international marketable subsidies.
• Analyze public, self-reported, and shadow markets to forecast demand and future values.
• Improved client relationships to gain access to closed markets.
• Arrange international logistics, maritime and rail.
• Direct company hedges on the CBOT.
- Commodity Trader at E.B. WAKEMAN COMPANY L.L.C
- Wine Consultant at TASTE OF THE VALLEYS
- Risk Management Analyst Intern at JBS USA
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Agriculture Business - Management
Specialized in selling and buying memory modules and SSDs
• Convinced management to ship all overseas inventory to USA prior to the tariff imposition and personally sold 80% of the inventory, preventing a $2 million potential loss for the company
• Committed to customer satisfaction by negotiating prices with vendors, communicating shipment tracking info, updating memory markets trend, and processing RMAs on time
• Reduced business risk by avoiding e-commerce scams through detailed customer audit
• Updated weekly inventory reports for sales and management teams to boost sales and forecast upcoming financial growth
- Commodity Trader at Sourceability LLC
- Project Supervisor, LF Logistics at Li & Fung Limited
- Sales Operation Specialist at Dahua Technology USA
1 month at this Job
- B.A. in Liberal Arts - Social & Urban Studies
• Specialize in short-term trading of US Index Futures and Currency Futures.
• Decision-making skills honed to capitalize on fast-moving markets.
• Process improvement and data analysis skills utilized to enhance trading system performance.
- Commodity Trader at Self-Employed
- Design Engineer at Traxxas LP
- Senior Design Engineer at Husqvarna Outdoor Products
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MSME - Course Work (36 hours)
Study Price historical trends, Trade commodities, research and analyze market data, participate in the development of trading strategies for related commodities, product positions management, margin call management, customer relationship management Responsible for sales and service functions offered to assigned FCStone customers.
- Commodity Trader (Associated Person) at INTL FCStone Inc
- International Sales Representative at Jiangsu Shuangliang Air Conditioning Equipment Co
- International Sales Representative at Jiangsu Black Leopard Filling Machinery Manufacturing Co
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master - partially complete
Conducted the wholesale trading of grain to and from our commercial customers with the supply chain division * Scheduled the day to day logistics and product inventories for a 2.7 million bushel crush facility that averaged $45 million annually * Assisted over 600 farmer customers with sales & risk management planning which contributed to an increase of risk management contracts of over 15%, despite escalating trade war conditions * Analyzed the trend of grain flows, USDA reports, and customer break-evens to better plan our purchasing and competitive market share strategies * Coordinated with the Sales, Product, and Logistics teams to maximize margin and operational efficiency * Fostered relationships with our producer & commercial customers (ADM, Bunge and Gavilon) while negotiating trades and futures exchanges
- Commodity Trader - Agricultural Division at Cargill Inc
- Merchant Trainee at Cargill
- Wealth Advisory Firm, Marketing Intern at Family Office Exchange
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Economics and Spanish
- - Spanish language
CME SEAT OWNER AND FLOOR TRADER IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES AND EQUITIES
• CHARTING AND RESEARCH
• WORK IN A HIGH ENERGY ENVIROMENT Jun 1972 to
- INDEPENDENT FLOOR COMMODITY TRADER at CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE
- BUYER AND OWNER OF CHAIN OF CLOTHING RETAIL at ML ROTHSCHILD
- Sales Associate at Keller Williams Realty
1 month at this Job
- - BUSINESS AND INTERNATIONAL
- - BUSINESS AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
10. CEO Resume
of Wallace Trading Belarus and Turkey Commodity trader, focus on sugar producing and selling, sunflower oil and milkpowder. Joint Venture with sugar producer. Work consited mostly of and trying to bring buyers and sellers together.
- CEO at
- Online broker - Project Manager at
- at Purpose
- Founder at United Investors
8 years at this Job
- - Business