Design communication materials designed for Special Operations Forces all over the world. Serve as on-site resident senior expert providing strategic guidance to contractors, military, and government. Responsible for Influence in Special Operations Course as the Course Director, creating clear and measurable program objectives. Design courses and programs to build traditional and non-traditional innovators in SOF with an emphasis on divergent thought. Responsible for creating quarterly reports outlining budget and other expenditures and projections for upcoming months. Plan, source, and subcontract all instructors and guest researchers. Manage program cost, schedule and metrics. Lead consultant for marketing, outreach, communication, and engagement plans designed to increase attendance in programs, drive strategic partnerships, and develop overall branding strategies for the organization. Increased enrollment in communication and influence program by 266% in the first 6 months. Requested by-name to lead communication, marketing, and recruitment workshops for Special Operators in Fayetteville, NC, with future workshops planned in Coronado, CA, Aiea, HI, and Virginia Beach, VA.
- Communication Consultant at USSOCCOM
- Marketing and Recruitment Director at Alpha Delta Pi Inc
- Marketing and Communications Consultant at SecureSet Cybersecurity
- Media Engagement Chief at USCENTCOM
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Ph.D. and M.A., Communication Studies
- B.A. - Communication Studies/Political Science
Communication project design and implementation to healthcare and social service organizations.
● Contributing writer for She's It, LLC
● Instructor for District 1199c Training and Upgrading Fund
- Principle Communication Consultant at Willow Communication Strategies
- Project Manager at Council of SEPA
- Program Manager at Mental Health Partnerships - Advocacy Division
- Health Navigator at Mental Health Partnerships
2 months at this Job
- MS - Globalization & Development Communication
- Bachelor's - Communication and Social Influence
- Brand creation and development. - Develop and implement various communications via intranet, printed copies, banners etc. - Create presentations, communications plans, corporate communications materials, media releases and provide event assistance. - Write, edit, and distribute internal and external communications supporting overall strategy. - Manage marketing communication initiatives; internal and external communications and special events promotions. - Organize trade shows, salons and culinary shows.
- Communication Consultant at Réacteur de gourmandises/ Sensations boutique - French pastry on the French Riviera
- Hospitality communication/ Trilingual chef hostess/ Marketing communication at City One Field Marketing/ Etic Groupe/Qualis Events French Riviera, France – Hospitality and Tourism, France
- Internal communication assistant at SNCF EEV Côte d’Azur Nice – Railway Company, France
- Sales Assistant at Andre shoes and Morgan ready to wear clothing Nice, France
2 years at this Job
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Cultures, Images and Internet Strategies - Communications
- Master’s Degree Research in Information and Communication Sciences - Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information and Communication Sciences
• Identified student writing and speaking errors to develop competency.
• Explained course expectations and rubrics to inform academic planning.
• Conducted workshops to improve communication ability.
• Assisted in research development and campus resource promotions.
• Participated in training workshops that enhance communication for professional development.
- Communication Consultant at CxC- UNCC
- Healthy Wells Intern at Gaston County Health Department- Environmental Health
- Guest Service Associate at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet
- Internship at Care Ring
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Health and German
· Functioned as an information security communication specialist, preparing material for publications and other media internally and externally · Provided consistent progress reports on various information security areas such as vulnerability management, penetration testing, static code scanning, education and awareness, and audit and compliance · Created and managed an internal education and awareness campaign which includes annual training test, pamphlets, articles, phishing campaigns, webinars, etc. on current information security trends and topics such as IoT security, malware protection, and identity theft · Researched, reported, and communicated trending information security news such as Uber breach, Facebook–Cambridge Analytica user-data sharing, Equifax · Innovated a standard operating procedure document for information security department monthly progress report Reviewed information security policies with threat and intelligence analysts, then disseminated through appropriate channels · Worked as a liaison between the information security department and the help desk department on the implantation of Local Admin Rights · Provided the finance department precise and accurate data on malware incidents, spam emails, and the highlight statement on the department’s previous month accomplishments and updates
- Communication Consultant at AARP
- Senior Business Analyst at Blue Canopy- FDIC
- Inside Sales Associate at XO Communications
- Intern at American Association for Clinical Chemistry
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
Analyze client plans, develop effective communications strategies based upon client needs and goals, and deliver high quality communication services.
• Provide direction to clients on communication best practices for various projects and initiatives.
• Review, edit and re-write communications for improved clarity and audience engagement.
• Develop custom flyers, presentations, posters, postcards or letters based on client wants.
- Communication Consultant at Various - Freelance
- Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant at Success Realtors Inc/eXp Realty LLC
- at NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
- Communication Consultant at NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Technical Management
- A.S. - Visual Communications and Computer Graphics
• Collaborate with clients to create Project Management Plans to establish scope, expectations, deadlines, and completed product expectations which resulted in timely deliverables and successful campaigns.
• Create integrated marketing communication plans that encompass extensive research, target audience profiles, competitor analysis, goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, and marketing collateral that resulted in increased brand awareness, credibility, referrals, and launched successful social media campaigns.
• Identify and analyze internal communications, focusing primarily on culture, leadership, and infrastructure, to provide recommendations and next steps in written and oral formats, resulting in increased professionalism, customer service, employee morale, and expectations company-wide.
- Strategic Communication Consultant, Freelance at
- Office Manager, Pearson Butler at
- Human Resources Generalist at Zions Bancorporation
- Risk Management Senior Administrative Assistant at Zions Bank
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Strategic Communications
- B.S. - Communications Studies
• Provide technical support and service expertise to triage equipment related problems
• Identify issue resolution path and troubleshoot to find solution
- Communication Consultant at Verity Wireless Inc Sprint Store
- Project Manager at Chinese Union
- Java Developer at YinShengBao Company
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Working 25-35 hours a week
● Responsibilities include making sales, maintaining clientele, providing tech support, generating traffic for store, and providing adequate customer service
- Communication Consultant at Verizon Wireless
- Team Member at Arby's
- Event Specialist at Advantage Solutions
- at Merkle Wildlife Sanctuary and Visitor's Center
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in General Studies - General Studies
- High School diploma
Germany Created and implemented external and internal communications strategies for key products and releases for various clients. Analyzed Media/Social Media metrics to provide situational awareness for the U.S. Navy in Europe about mission relevant topics. Applied data science techniques to develop reports analyzing big data, queries and alerts to discern insights. collaborated with colleagues and shareholders to identify data visualization requirements and developed technical and analytical requirements. Constructed visualizations for clients so the information can be easily consumable to inform decision making. Created client topic baselines to monitor the information space in several languages, including Arabic, English and Russian on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Provided predictive analysis and forecasting of events by analyzing volume and sentiment changes in social media conversations. provided topic relevant main themes and messages about clients' exercises, events, projects in media/social media.
- Communication Consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Media Analyst at CACI International
- Senior Media Consultant at Humangeo
- Social Media Analyst at Concepts and Strategies, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology