Seasonal position with a large variety in responsibility and expectations each year. Most recently Communication Coordinator * Managed a team of others and developed training tools * Operate radio and log base wide communications * Initiated emergency procedures * helped to create documentation to increase accountability.
- Communication Coordinator at Philmont Scout Ranch
- Endpoint Support Technician at Illinois State University
- Package handler at UPS
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associates of Science
Education Coordinator: Planning, organizing and implementing multiple courses needed to satisfy the Florida Association of Realtors ® & the National Association of Realtors ® license renewal. Registering members/customers for education classes and/or events as needed, collecting, producing and maintaining monthly course data (including but not limited to number of registrations, total hours offered, total number of classes, etc.) Communication Coordinator: developing publications and websites, facilitating marketing campaigns, schedule meetings, create timelines, and help plan events. Designing, marketing and promotional materials for the company. Editing all promotional materials prior to distribution. Serving as point of contact for media inquiries such as The Press Journal/ TC Palm and the person of contact for Habitat for Humanity of IRC & Toys For Tots.
- EDUCATION & COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR at REALTORS® ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN RIVER COUNTY
- OFFICE COORDINATOR/MANAGER at REALTORS® ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN RIVER COUNTY
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST at FLORIDA DEPARTMENT
- PATIENT CARE ASSISTANT at TALLAHASSEE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
2 years at this Job
- - Licensed Practial Nurse
• Administrative assistant/communication coordinator for Pastoral Associate and parish of 980 families. Key Performance Results:
• Weekly generation of parish bulletin in Publisher.
• Maintenance of parish website.
• Creation of sacramental programs (WORD, Publisher) and recordkeeping (Excel, PDS) for all parish ministries.
• Answer phones in a professional manner providing answers when possible and transferring calls or taking messages when needed.
• Weekly preparation of notes and organization of Mass binders for lectors, ushers and Mass celebrant celebrates to insure smooth transition between services over two days.
• All other administrative duties related to daily parish operations.
- Administrative Assistant - Communication Coordinator at St. Joseph Church
- PA Licensed Aesthetician at R.V.'s HairGraphics & Day Spa
- Owner/Operator at Soothe My Soul Aromatherapy Services
- Administrative Assistant - Communication Coordinator at St. Anne Church
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
- AS - Medical Technology
Created a steady flow of broad-range communication pieces, including appeals, newsletters, web site, PR, and digital marketing platforms. Played a crucial role in organizational results, meeting or exceeding expectations of 7% annual increase in fundraising goals. Communicated Mission objectives through public speaking, ministry tours, social media, outreach events, traditional media, videos and other mediums. Also worked as Executive Assistant, Events and Volunteer Coordinator, and Human Resources Coordinator before 2010 to build crucial elements in the Fresno Rescue Mission's structure to advance ministry efforts.
- COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR, MARKETING at Fresno Rescue Mission, Inc
- UNDERWRITING TECHNICIAN at Liberty Mutual Insurance, Fresno
16 years at this Job
- - Liberal Arts - Also took courses at Fresno State Univ
- - Certificate in Graphics and Animation
Helped assist with the development and implementation of the parish’s communication programs through a variety of media channels. The position involves the conceptualization of effective communications strategies along with skillful content creation.
- Communication Coordinator at Holy Infant Catholic Church
- Social Media and Web Coordinator at Archangel Radio Communication
- Webmaster and Social Media Coordinator at DIOCESE OF COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Springs, CO
- Parish Director of Communications and Media at CHRIST THE KING PARISH
6 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA (Online)
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Arts and Multimedia
I am cross-trained to fill-in as a Paramedic Communication Coordinator (PCC). The PCC is responsible for fielding all EMS radio and cell phone traffic for the ED. Sends all incoming EMS traffic desiring medical direction to the appropriate ED zone radio, specifying that the specific resident or attending respond. Notifies the Emergency Department staff regarding inbound patients. Utilizes specific templates to communicate report of inbound patients to ensure patient safety and adequate response. Is familiar with criteria the emergency department utilizes to activate stroke, STEMI, and trauma alerts. Initiates activation and documents in the medical record.
- Paramedic Communication Coordinator (Fill-in) at Grady Memorial Hospital
- Paramedic Nurse Extender at Grady Memorial Hospital
- Paramedic at Rural/Metro South
- Manager at Callen Vending, Inc.
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS in Integrative Studies - Biology and Chemistry
• Oversee all social media, website, newsletter, and branding messages
• Communication link with other CMH agencies, state changes/updates and providers
• Lead communication team
• Oversee all Internal/External commination flow
• Lead/design trainings Quality and Improvement 2016-November 2017 Lakeshore Regional Entity is West Michigan’s oversight of publicly funded behavioral health services.
• Review and audit Medicaid funded programs in five West Michigan counties.
• Create resources and best practices for programs serving diverse populations.
• Oversight of support staff sending reports out.
- Communication Coordinator at Lakeshore regional entity
- Quality Inspector at Lakeshore regional entity
- Director of Operations at FAMILY OUTREACH CENTER
- Cultural and Linguistic Coordinator at Network 180
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- Communication Coordinator at Animal Emergency and Referral Center
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Prepares & maintains Sunday bulletin and announcements, Plymouth eblasts, website and social media pages
• Generates materials such as signage, graphics, event forums, flyers, brochures and other marketing/branding materials across all church departments and committees as needed
• Manages Plymouth Church Office and administrative duties; database and directory
• Handles Annual Campaign design/thank-you's; handles church rentals and maintains the church calendar
• Photographs relevant, high-res digital images using DSLR & Adobe Lightroom; edits and uploads sermon videos
- Communication Coordinator at Plymouth Church UCC
- Communication Coordinator at The United Methodist Church of Chagrin Falls
- Marketing & Administrative Assistant at Dancing Wheels Company & School
- Marketing Intern at City of Twinsburg - Parks and Recreation
11 months at this Job
- - Marketing
Bookkeeping, make appointments, payroll, company bills, accounting, billing clients, general office jobs.
- Communication Coordinator at Alfermann & Gray CPAs
- Teller at First community bank of the ozarks
- Public Space Attendant at Big Cedar Lodge
9 months at this Job
- None - Massage therapy