• Responsible for the creation, implementation and assessment of the district's overall communication strategy, which includes media relations, web content management, internal/external communication, social media strategy and analytics, and graphic design.
• Manages content for the district's website, which includes writing and editing copy, creating weekly banners for the homepage, and evaluating analytics on a month basis.
• Manages a robust media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, resulting in multiple positive "viral" posts that garnering more than one million hits over the past school year.
• Provides daily media analysis and advises senior school officials on communication-related and political matters.
• Served as the photographer, writer, editor and graphic designer for the organization's first annual report.
• Facilitates positive relationships with local Knoxville media outlets, which garnered nearly 400 positive media impressions within an eight month period, including features on ABC's World News Tonight and NPR's All Things Considered.
• On behalf of the BCS Director, serves as the central point of review for all public documents and external communication.
- Communication Director at Blount County School District
- Senior Strategic Communication Planner at Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Public Affairs Specialist, Media Relations at Department of Defense Northern Command
- Chief at Strategic Communication and Engagement
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism
Direct brand management, digital marketing, PR, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising, sales collateral, and tradeshow marketing and sales management for 63 locations Strategic Marketing and Communication Director (May 2013 to Present)
Devise specific marketing plans and strategies to achieve revenue target along with solution marketing objectives, digital initiatives, and brand development goals. Facilitate the corporate communications team by delivering valuable marketing recommendations. Operationalize comprehensive brand and marketing communications as well as oversee the traditional and non-traditional marketing communications campaigns for the organization.
• Develop and implement digital marketing and sales initiatives to exceed revenue goals
• Data mining and email automation campaigns
• Establish and yearly marketing and sales budget; track expenditures and sales initiatives.
• Create detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies.
• Coach and advise internal and external clients on creative initiatives to increase brand awareness.
• Assists with maintaining a consistent "look & feel" for all external messaging
• Works with Corporate Communications team to develop promotional materials required for various internal communication strategies
• Identify opportunities to support sales and brand initiatives and implement accordingly to drive year over year revenue goals.
• Develop creative content for both traditional & non-traditional marketing communications campaigns across integrated communications channels
• Develop and train team at regional locations
• Received recognition as Lego Serious Play Meeting Facilitator while assisting in the development, operating, and management of external communications efforts.
- Strategic Marketing and Communication Director at SnapTime, LLC
- Regional Sales and Marketing Manager at Gannett, Inc
- Congressional Liaison at
- Public Support Director/Marketing Consultant at Red Cross
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
Media relations, marketing, outgoing electronic communication, web development, ghost writing.
- COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR at HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE MICHIGAN CAMPAIGN
- OWNER at GENERATION STRATEGIES LLC
- SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR & PERSONAL ASSISTANT at LANCE WALLNAU MINISTRIES
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CITIZENS at TRADITIONAL VALUES
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications and Psychology
As the Communication Director for Marine Corps Installations West-Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton and Marine Corps Air Station Camp Pendleton, I serve as the subject matter expert for the development of communication strategy, crisis communication, and public relations policy for Marine Corps Installations West-Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton and regional contingencies. My responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage all public relations operations to include: drafting communication plans that support the command’s mission, goals, and objectives; establishing overall programs and internal public relations processes to effectively communicate and inform stakeholders and audiences.
• Propose communication strategies and broad communication policy guidance to leaders throughout the organization based on research and analysis. I also use a variety of communication tactics such as news releases, brochures, videos, exhibits, special events, news conferences, personal appearances, internet and social media to achieve communication objectives and goals.
• Brief news media representatives and the public on the organization's programs and activities to increase understanding of the command's mission.
• Set overall priorities and prepare general schedules for completion of all public relations activities. Plus, I assign work to subordinates based on priorities, selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments, and the capabilities of employees. Marine Corps Installations West-Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton is comprised of five Marine Corps bases and stations in Southwestern United States. They provide the installation and training infrastructure to enable Marine Corps air and ground forces to develop and sustain operational readiness. To this end, the primary mission is to support training, sustaining, and deploying the warfighter, and to provide their families with services that enrich their lives.
- Communication Director at Camp Pendleton
- Public Relations Director at MCAS Miramar
- Media Operations Director at Headquarters Marine Corps
- Marine Corps Enlisted Marine and Officer at US Marine Corps
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Communication
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - English Literature
- Associate - Electronics
Direct oversight for all internal and external communications, advertising, and marketing efforts of the church Oversaw both the Communication and Office Management budgets for the church Implemented monthly digital newsletter and email ultimately reducing physical mailings by approximately 20% and reducing costs by 25% Wrote, directed, and produced weekly announcement videos using Adobe CC products Redesigned weekly bulletins and monthly newsletters using Office products to increase efficiencies for office staff members Designed print and digital collateral for use on social media platforms, in-house communication system, and various committees and groups in the church Provided regular photography and videography for church groups and projects
- Communication Director at Indianola First United Methodist Church
- Marketing Coordinator at Natoli Engineering Company
- Marketing Manager at PDCA
- Web Content Developer at Truman State University
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
The communication experience listed below includes coordinating national and international events; coaching various speakers and content creators on how to communicate on specific potential crisis management issues with the mass media; assisting in the coordination and execution of public affairs efforts and change management with internal and external audiences; and managing the communication of corporate goals and objectives with messaging for all stakeholders including the executive level management.
• Implemented specific, modern Corporate Communication projects and internal communications teams to ensure alignment of messaging and coordination on program implementation and tracking of execution.
• Developed internal and external communication related to corporate intellectual property and market positioning strategy.
• Responsible for managing and articulating value propositions and key messaging through a variety of communications channels, often including social media with the simplification of complex data into understandable information.
• Developed corporate communications through messaging and content for social media, message boards, Fact Sheets, Media Kits, FAQs, blogs, articles, corporate announcements, power point presentations, and public speaking events etc.
• Developed public relations and investor relations teams implementing messaging, content and outreach/engagement with various stakeholders.
• Drafted, edited and designed communication campaign materials for earned media and grassroots activities for both print and digital media.
• Created and implemented employee communications editorial calendar for all communication campaigns.
• Compiled weekly communication campaign reports and analysis of various weekly, monthly, and quarterly data matrix reports. Experience with several Digital Experience Platforms to implement and manage website content and analytics capture, multi-site management, user/ customer portals, SaaS platform for SaaS and IaaS Cloud Solutions, intranet content, SEO tools, with social media integration for on-premise servers and cloud integration. Progress Site nity, Oxcyon Centralpoint, Bridgeline Content Manager & Experience Manager, Sitecore CMS
• Eight years of experience writing using AP style guide for internal and external publications, including public Web content, social media and internal communications platforms.
• Eight years of experience in communications planning, including identifying the specific audience and developing strategic plans for defined outcomes, developing communications metrics to measure the effectiveness of a communications campaign, implementing target audience analysis, implementing technics and tactics for all communications efforts and planning.
• Eight years of media relations experience, including development of visual communication themes, messaging including subject matter expert feedback and training, lead point of contact with public news outlets and mass media organizations including bloggers and thought leaders and technical IT professionals.
- Corporate Communication Director at Delos Aerospace
- CTO at Delos Aerospace
- Director of Project Planning at Delos Aerospace
- Director of Research, Development and Demonstration Projects at Omnidyne Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Communication
- - Optical Eng
• Created a functioning website for Catholic Charities of Southwest Louisiana, using Squarespace, PhotoShop, WordPress and InDesign
• Created a FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn site for CCSWLA, then linked those social media sites with the website I created
• Ensured content posted and distributed is grammatically and consistent with Catholic Charities of SWLA mission statements.
• Created an office calendar with central scheduling of meetings and activities
• Organized volunteers assigned to the office duties for calmer communications
• Trained office volunteers to be organized with the intake and general support to callers and visitors
• Assist in the onboarding process for new office volunteers.
• Address employees/volunteers queries regarding office management issues.
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within appropriate industry media.
• Created content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
• Evaluated opportunities for communication through partnerships.
• Built relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
• Maintained a keen understanding of trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
• Created job descriptions for every employee, including volunteers to cut back on miscommunication of duties.
• Visited disaster areas post-hurricane/flood areas and took appropriate PR related photos.
- Communication Director & Webmaster at Catholic Charities USA
- Marketing Manager at Gulf Land Structures, LLC.
- Marketing Director at Gibson Gruenert, PLLC
- Intern to Public Relations Director at O'Carroll Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Mass Communication and Public Relations
Control the flow of information between the church organization and the public. Along with the management of a communications team, as a Communications Director, I determine
marketing strategies, and have direct access to public relations campaigns. Assist with any
technological issues, submit all AY or other church event for approval to the general seventh- day Adventist conference.
Youth Director Assistant (Sub-Director) | Pasadena Spanish SDA Church Preside meetings of the AY program in the absence of the Director. Confer with the Director about the agenda prior to each meeting or event. Plan, organize and implement various social
activities for church. Assist the director in organizing, planning and implementing all other
activities for the church and the AY program itself. Stage Technology | Upland High School
● Ushering in the front of the house
● Learned to use spotlights with multiple functions and colors
● Working with audio such as wireless and wired microphones
● Working with stage directions and stage positions January 2018 - June 2018 Game Design and Development | Baldy View ROP
● Worked with 3Ds MAX, Adobe Photoshop, and Mud box
● Learned about storyboarding techniques
● Learned through the stages of making a story August 2017 - January 2018
- Communication Director at Pasadena Spanish SDA Church
1 month at this Job
Responsible for managing the chapter's website and social media accounts. § Understanding the importance of consistent updates to make sure the chapter's social media outlets are providing visitors with a positive and engaging impression of the chapter and Alpha Xi Delta. I § Working closely with the Communications Team to strategically implement aspects of the communications marketing plan through web content and social media. § Utilizing social media campaigns and best practices to help promote the activities of the chapter.
- Electronics Communication Director at Alpha Xi Delta
- DBA Serendipity at Unger Media LLC
- Office Assistant at National Criminal Justice Training Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication and Media Studies
I lead all creative initiatives and execute content production for social media channels, ads, product photos, printed marketing collateral, email newsletters, and vendor partnerships.
- Creative Communication Director at Arkadiance Integrated Skin Care
- Associate Product Manager at The Hillman Group
- Creative Marketing Intern at Kao USA Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Fine Art