Communication Engineer · Researched, designed and simulated signal processing of Power Flicker to analyze and process the fluctuated power signals in order to calculate Flicker level using Simulink. · Perform test management of microgrid control algorithms for offline and real-time simulation. · Used Opal-RT to run real-time simulations in ePHASORsim and enable communication between OPAL-RT and ETAP Real Time through DNP3 protocols. · Developed C# code to read data from MongoDB to query data and produce reports for ETAP Microgrid controller product. · Developed C# code to extract data from XML files base on specification of products. · Studied, researched and determined the requirements of the existing and future company products such as PQDiff reader and CIM Converter in power system. · Studied, simulated and implemented IEEE standards as working software base on company priorities.
- Communication Engineer at ETAP
- Automation Engineer at ETAP
- System Engineer-Intern at Linquest Corporation
- System engineer in industrial automation and control systems at Farineh Fannavar Automation Company
8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Electrical Engineering
- B.S. - Electronics
• Responsible for system design, installation, requirements analysis, planning, troubleshooting and project management of Voice product and services for transition from Legacy PBX to Cisco IP Telephony solution, SRST configuration and network infrastructure up-gradation
• Manage the tasks of providing Cisco IPT Tier 2/Tier 3 technical support and escalation for Cisco Unified Communications product and services within required SLAs.
• Designed and implemented Cisco IP Telephony based projects including but not limited to CUCM, SME, Unity Connection Unity Express, CME, UCCX, CUBE, and Voice Gateways
• New cluster build, cluster version upgrades, package changes, new system certification installation, upgrades, monitoring, scheduling and execution
• Provided POC of integrating Microsoft Lync and Cisco Unified Communication
• Troubleshooting problems pertaining to IP Telephony System Performance, Network Administration, Application Conflicts and System Bugs.
• Performed responsibilities of coordinating with peers for network upgrade, implementation, and test plans, created MOP, SOW, network documentation
• Responsible for Network Capacity planning tasks and monthly/quarterly reporting.
• Designed and deployed UCCX solution for GM call center. Responsible for initial response analysis and escalation of network issues related to UCCX clients and modified and design scripts for IVR for different groups within GM enterprise environment. Utilized various network monitoring tools to monitor and diagnose correct network issues in the most expedient manner possible.
- Unified Communication Engineer at General Motors Detroit USA
- Service Delivery Administrator/ Computer System Analyst at Communications Inc
- Senior Network Design Engineer at Acclivities Technology Inc
- System Design Specialist at Bell Canada, Mississauga
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Master of Science - (M.Sc.) Digital Electronics
- Diploma in Networking Technologies - design
50 hours weekly Work on all facets of ANSI standard copper and fiber cable design, engineering, installation, termination, distribution, patching, testing and troubleshooting in an overseas environment. Work in secure areas to address customer concerns related to installation and or relocation of fiber optic or copper cable. Instruct junior team members on required tasks. Report status to management.
- Communication Engineer at GloTech
- Test Engineer/Deployment Engineer at Leidos
- Deployment Engineer at ICE ITS
- Computer Systems Analyst Senior at Leidos
10 months at this Job
- - Communication Electronic Installers Course
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
- Associate - Fiber Optics Transmission Systems
Writes advanced technical documents and guides for internal and external customers Negotiates, develops and monitors complex contracts including defining statement of work, interpreting, reviewing and following up the execution of the contract Providing proactive and direct technical support to internal and external customers and partners Handling pre-sales and post-sales activities e.g. tender proposal, link budget, network planning, earth station qualification, customer report, emergency backup planning, interference issues etc. a. To monitor all general information and alarm messages of telemetry data; Trouble shooting any interference on satellite. Manipulation in Vector Network Analysers and Spectrum Analysers.
- communication engineer at ALGERIAN SPACE COMPANY
- Survey Engineer maintenance at pentabell
- Vacation teacher at ABOU BEKR BELKAID UNIVERCITY
- Teacher at Elnadjah-info
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master - telecommunication systems and telecommunication networks
- Engineer - telecommunication system
- Bachelor - Electrical Engineering
• Performed installation, inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair of advanced electronic equipment, including, but not limited to, public address equipment, voice and data communication, telephones, fiber optic, CCTV, security alarm, fire detection and suppression, T1 and T3 multiplex, digital microwave, and computer systems
• Respond to equipment failure problems, determines cause, and restores equipment to service
• Monitored and overseen the work of contractors to ensure compliance with Metro design and specifications
• Maintained records and prepared reports of inspection, testing, and repairs
• Reviewed and interpreted blueprints, schematics, and drawings
• Performed Reg4 Inspections on Metro Facilities
• Contributed to ensuring that the EEO policies and programs of Metro are carried out
- RAIL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ENGINEER at Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA)
- Service Technician II at Verizon
- Field Service / Construction Technician at AT&T / Pacific Bell
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Network Communications Management
- Bachelor's - Automated Manufacturing Technology
- Associate's - Electronics Engineering Technology
• Lead engineer of Cisco Contact Center Enterprise including deployment and support.
• Specialist in Cisco Call Manager PBX application including, SME, Unity Voicemail and CER.
• Deployed of Cisco Finesse to migrate existing ACD team from a thick client Cisco CTIOS to Cisco Finesse Web base client.
• Lead the technical tasks to deploy Calabrio / Workforce Management to integrate with UCCE
• Lead engineer for migrating Computer Telephony Integration Object Server (CTIOS)
• Migrating over 150 Nortel Call Pilot ACD to Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
• Implementing and configuring Cisco Call Manager as well as Cisco Unity Connection applications.
• Implementing and configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise including Customer Voice Portal.
• Create, Implement, and Support ICM and CVP call routing scripts and required reports.
• Support Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop clients.
• Configure and test dial plan, voice gateway using SIP, MGCP and h323 in Call Manager and Contact Center Enterprise solution.
• Supports the telecommunications team in the implementation of projects such as Call Manager, CUPS, Unity Connection, Cisco Emergency Response and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise.
• Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and provide solutions to complex hardware and software problems related to Cisco UCCE, CUCM, Cisco Unity and other components of UC.
• Work as a team to ensure customer requirements are gathered and projects are successfully implemented.
• Lead project Engineer such as lab, new build-outs of UCCE 8.01 to UCCE 8.03 and newer version of ICM including CUCM version 8.6.2 and higher.
• Implementing and configuring CUPS with Jabber client application.
• Maintain and support Cisco's IP Telephony and IPCC Contact Center Enterprise and all related Cisco IP telephony infrastructure.
• Administer and troubleshoot Unified Call Manager, Unity voicemail, ICM Call Center systems, IVR CVP, and supporting infrastructure, including CTI integration to switching platforms, dialers, call recorders and desk top platforms.
• Create, Implement, and Support ICM, Call Studio and CVP call routing scripts and required reports.
- Enterprise Voice Communication Engineer at Partners HealthCare System, Inc
- Unified Communications Support Engineer at Mars
- Help Desk Analyst at Global Help Desk, Inc
- Field Technician Engineer, Windows Vista Deployment at TEKsystems
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S in Business and Information Technology - Business and Information Technology
- A.S. in Computer System Management - Computer System Management
• Extensively worked in deployment, management, upgrading and troubleshooting of CUCM 8.x, 9.x,10.x, UCC Express, Unity, Voice Gateways (H.323 and MGCP), PRIs, SIP Trunks, SRST and AAR.
• Created dial-plans, route patterns, route groups, route lists, translation patterns, Calling Search Space (CSS), partitions, device pools, SIP route plans, and installed multiple endpoints using BAT on CUCM.
• Configured class of service (COS), User templates, Voice Mail boxes, system call handlers, with creation and modification of passwords. Monitored and troubleshoot call routing, number translations and call handler issues.
• Troubleshooting IPT voice quality issues like delay, jitter and voice quality between different clusters or within a cluster. Worked on issues related to T1 PRIs and SIP trunks affecting calls between sites.
• Configured and installed Video Conference codecs and Cisco IP Phones such as 7940, 7942, 7960, 7961, 7971G-Ge, 975G & 7900 series.
• Handling Tier-2 and Tier-3 issues related to CUCM with versions extending up to 10.x, Cisco Unity Connection, CUCME, CUE, UCCX and Cisco Telepresence as well as Polycom video endpoints.
• Design, configuration and implementation of multiple customer communication manager clusters and unity voice mails for agent count ranging from few hundreds to 5000+.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco Telepresence CTS 3210, CTS 3010, CTS 1300, CTS 1000, CTS500, C-Series, SX, MX, EX and IX series, Polycom HDX7000, HDX8000 and Creston controllers.
• Configuration and maintenance of SIP trunks and Cisco UCS servers as required by the client. Worked on installation and upgrades of Acme SBCs, CUBEs.
• Monitoring of Polycom Video Endpoints (HDX 7000, 8000) using CMA 5000 and managing the setup and tear-down of conference calls between video endpoints using RMX 2000 Conference Manager.
- Unified Communication Engineer at AT&T
- Senior Voice Engineer at Capital One
- Senior Technical Associate at Tech Mahindra Limited
- Network Analyst at HCL Comnet Limited
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Electronics
Iworked (network, communication lab, satellite, comm-systems, microwave)from2011-2015. - Iworked aslecturerinAzalUniversityandsabaUniversity(network, communicationlab, satellite, comm-systems, microwave, electronics)from2013-2017 sanaa. - IworkedasRadioengineer(VHF/UHF/HF, microwave, BPX, networks, swich)monitorngand maintenanceatradarsystem2007/2009, sanaa. - Supervisorforgraduateproject(GPS, LTE, GSM, VOIP)inSabauniversitysanaa2016/2017. -, sanaa. - MOBILEDevicesengineer(TrainerExperiencesoftware&hardware).
- Communication engineer, electronics eng, at Any campany
13 years, 2 months at this Job
* Enable the integration of electronic messaging through statements of work and standard operating procedure documentation for new technology * Render assistance with the migration of Blackberry Enterprise Infrastructure to version 5.0.3, as well as Tier III support for all messaging issues Notable Accomplishments: − Functioned well as Technical Architect for the Department of Treasury, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, leading the transfer of 3000 users from Exchange 2007 SP3 to Exchange 2010 SP3 and Exchange 2010 SP3 to Exchange 2016. − Designed and implemented a unified messaging infrastructure utilizing Lync 2013 as the core component for the organization's IM, Presence and Enterprise Voice infrastructure. − Administered the design and implementation of a multiple DAG configuration within Exchange 2010 based on Microsoft best practices and NIST standards − Merged Blackberry Enterprise Servers and Exchange ActiveSync to improve mobile communication infrastructure − Adopted innovative ideas in designing and creating BEPs messaging system for over 3000 users − Spearheaded the successful execution of a high-availability Blackberry Enterprise Server application that enhanced mobile communication
- Unified Communication Engineer at Open Technology Group
- Premier Field Engineer - Exchange at Open Technology Group
- Messaging Architect SME at Open Technology Group and Apex Systems Inc
- Messaging Architect at NCI Consulting
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Primary duty involved system set up and testing of satellites using test equipments such as the Aeroflex, the PTS, Spectrum Analyzer and others equipments per test procedure; calibrated standard and complex test apparatus or devices; used ITACS and other test software to do electrical testing on satellite system; recorded, analyzed and reported test results to Communications Vehicle Engineer, Electrical Vehicle Engineer, Payload Engineer as well as System Engineer; used FlexSys system to record mate and de-mate process, wrote TAR and reviewed NCR; used O-Scopes, Spectrum and Network Analyzer to measure RF parameters such as: S11, S21, S21P (Phase Measurement), S22, RF power, and to troubleshot RF system down to component Level
- Senior Electrical/Communication Engineer Assistant at Space Systems Loral, Inc
- CTX9000 Specialist at Covenant Aviation Security
- at Quality Engineering Tech, TiVo, Inc
- Hardware Design Engineer at ZNYX Networks
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- BSEE - Optical Physics