• Successful delivering high-quality, cost-effective UC infrastructure services in a complex, high-availability world-wide virtual enterprise environment all within three data centers.
• Responsible for developing the Polycom + Skype for Business video & Exchange room calendaring governance in conjunction with third-party vendors supporting over 200 Group Series and HDX video conferencing units.
• Working with many stakeholders: externally, internally and internationally
• Responsible for managing and overseeing all video engineering standard project plans & activities within the world-wide enterprise.
• Responsible for execution and direction of the overall video engineering standard initiatives within the program regarding QOS VLANs and Bandwidth requirements.
• Ensuring all internal video standards with content are consistent in the Polycom + Skype for Business integration and Bechtel's overarching strategic narrative, messaging and identity.
• Serve as SME and project lead for transformation from on-premises SIP-based, VOIP telephony architecture to a fully hosted Unified Communications solution, integrating all UC modalities with existing Polycom infrastructure, offering similar functionality for on-premises and mobile users.
• Responsible for the day to day monitoring and availability of the voice infrastructure platforms including Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Application Enablement Services, and Avaya System Manager, and SME level experience in Microsoft Unified Communications, and in-depth experience in designing, documenting, building and certifying UC solutions in a large global organization.
• Experience, exposure to traditional voice, data and IP Telephony technologies, as well as knowledge and experience with a converged environment. Exhibit consistent technical skills in areas of VOIP, TCP/IP Internetworking, TDM, and IP/PBX trunking in Avaya/Cisco Voice environment.
• Working knowledge of: Active Directory, Exchange, Enterprise Voice, Polycom IP Phones, VOIP, SIP, Gateways, Office 365, Unified Messaging, and Providing guidance within existing client environments to improve their availability and prepare for a future migration to a cloud environment
• Experience and demonstrated career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems in the area of technical expertise including hands on solution development and implementation experience
• Diagnosing and correcting communications and network problems as they relate to Skype for Business and Skype for Business Online, and Configuring network for voice, video and data; integrating voicemail and Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online email systems
• Experience with planning, migration and operations of Lync and Skype for Business in both on-prem and hybrid configurations and In-depth knowledge of supporting and complementary technologies, such as AD FS and Azure Active Directory Connect, preferably in an enterprise environment
• Extensive experience designing and deploying Microsoft Universal Communications products to include either Skype for Business or Lync and/or Exchange Unified Messaging (UM)
• Comprehensive knowledge of VoIP and SIP protocols, keen troubleshooting ability and working knowledge of the latest diagnostic tools, log analysis and scripting ability
• Experience with other O365 applications (OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and knowledge of PowerShell scripting)
• Knowledge of Active Directory, schema modifications, domain creation and management Perform hands-on design and implementation and migration of Skype for Business Server/Skype for Business Online, Microsoft Teams, and Exchange Server/Exchange Online.
• Design and implement complex hybrid migrations to Skype for Business Online and Exchange Online, including environments comprising multiple Active Directory domains, and Design and implement Office 365-based voice modalities including Audio Conferencing, PBX integration, Phone System (Cloud PBX), Calling Plan (PSTN Calling), and Cloud Connected Edition (CCE).
- Senior Unified Communication Engineer at Bechtel Corporation
- VTC Network Engineer, Lead at CACI Federal
- Unified Communication, Lync Engineer at Specialists on Call, Inc
- Video Subject Matter Expert at National Institute of Health
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Microsoft Skype for Business
- PMP - Project Management Exam Prep
- Diploma in Computer Electronics - Computer Electronics
Maintain up to date knowledge of all related processes, equipment and working methods to ensure duties are carried out to Company standards. ♦ Investigate the customer network to board level according to service level agreement. ♦ Liaise with customers or their representatives, domestic and international Telecoms carriers and third party maintenance engineers regarding fault correction progress and circuit install. ♦ Maintain customer equipment manuals, network drawings and circuit databases accurately and efficiently.
- Communication Engineer at Telehouse Europe
- Unified Communication (UC) Engineer at Exponential-e Ltd
- Data Centre Operation Engineer at Daisy Communications
- VoIP NOC Engineer (Voluntary Placement) at Daisy Communications
2 years at this Job
- - SIP and Unified Communications
- B.Eng. - (Hon) Computer System Engineering
- BTEC National Diploma - Engineering
- PG - PG and CTI Server
Oversaw network and equipment upgrades to include IOS image upgrades, DX80 deployments, Room kit/ Room kit plus P60
deployments, and configuration changes.
• Showcased oral and written communication skills during weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings with government customer in order to provide updates of ongoing task and plan for future projects which increased customer satisfaction by 40%.
• Created standard operating procedures for the team in order to facilitate proper flow of information for new employees and to standardize workflow among the team.
• Performed continuity operations of the network devices and applications in order to showcase system availability and 98% operational uptime of the network.
- Communication Engineer at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Network Manager/ SR. Telecommunication Manager at US Army
- Communication Engineer, Insight Global at US Army
- Network Engineer at US Army
11 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Information Technology - Information Technology
- High school diploma
Serve as central point of contact, coordinating with other organizational support personnel to administer telecommunications equipment at local sites. ◆ Administer PBX, ACD, IVR, predictive dialers, CTI, voice mail, and CMS. ◆ Address user inquiries on voice communication equipment use and capabilities, resolving problems and answering issues. ◆ Provide training in equipment use, software support, and end user support. ◆ Apply expertise with telecommunications software and hardware, diagnosing problems and overseeing successful resolution or escalating to support technicians and departments. ◆ Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation in PRC Help Desk system for all user requests, repairs, and reported issues including root cause, resolution, and preventive actions. ◆ Collaborate with peers and IT teams, implementing internal and external telecommunication systems and effective processes. ◆ Install and oversee voice telecommunications and telephony hardware, software, and services. ◆ Provide support for service requests at all sites as well as trouble tickets for voice hardware and software technologies including PBX, ACD, IVR, predictive dialers, CTI, voice mail, and CMS. ◆ Represent the department at client and operations meetings, providing in-depth expertise and analysis. ◆ Manage multiple projects, applying effective project management skills to ensure on-time, on-budget completion. ◆ Present findings on voice technologies and other contact center products and services for client integration and infrastructure. ◆ Support Sales, CIS, and Operations for clients, providing expertise, answering information requests, and delivering solutions to arising issues. Notable Accounts and Clients: ◆ British Airways, US Airways, American airways, American Express, College Board, Mellon Bank, Verizon, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Prudential Insurance Co., Sun Oil Marcus Hook refinery, Sun Oil Corporate Center, General Motors, Cooper Medical Center, Chrysler Corporation, Drexel University, Showboat Casino Atlantic City
- Voice Communication Engineer at ALORICA INC
24 years at this Job
- - Electronics Servicing
Software Management Analyst/ Communication Engineer II AMPS Team/Software Licensing
Full-Time- 03/2013- Present
• Provided technical and administrative assistance to assure the assets, products and services purchased and installed conform to service level agreements, contract specifications, agreed upon schedule and the expected level of quantity and quality.
• Supported the Software team, managed analytics users, provided software selection, managed procurement, and licensing.
• Provided support services ranging from user assistance, software installs, purchase assistance, renewals, removals, entitlement and proof of purchase tracking, network scan reconciliation, download assistance, procurement package documentation,
• Coordinated oversight of software asset inventory and reporting needs.
• Assisted with the review, process, and tracking of all software, licensing, and maintenance requests from initial submission to delivery.
• Tracked and managed all software for compliance
• Maintained the asset management database for complete and accurate information in support of software license management and other internal compliance requirements
• Managed the software asset repository and discovery functionality, helped ensure alignment with processes, workflows and modifications to accurately track and manage contracts and licensing
• Managed procurement, receiving, disbursement and Software IT Assets
• Processed, records, triages and tracked all IT Asset Requests via Ticket using system (Service Now)
• Managed creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors
• Downloaded software to server for FSE's and Service Desk Techs
• Requested quotes from multiple vendors prior to ordering for accurate and best pricing
• Contacted vendors to resolve software issues related to error messages during installation
• Updated software files with end users, license keys and install paths
• Monitored Software Licensing Asset Management Email box
• Tested and implemented software
• Responsible for resolving complex asset management problems and critical account situations.
• Took responsibility for operational delivery of software asset management services for the account.
• Allocated and monitored available software licenses
• Ensured assets were associated to the correct customer number
• Received and processed requests from management for information concerning current software asset inventory
• Initiated software scan and store results of scans in software scan repository
• Validated accuracy of scan results by checking with FSE and System Administrators to ensure product is installed
• Initiated updates to software scan catalog
• Provided account team with software tracking report on a regular basis, per the contract
- Software Management Analyst/ Communication Engineer II AMPS Team/Software Licensing at Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Logistics Project Coordinator at U.S Customs and Border Protection
- Staff Assistant at U.S Department of Justice
- Records Manager at Edgemeade School
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Extensively worked in deployment, management, upgrading and troubleshooting of CUCM 8.x, 9.x,10.x, UCC Express, Unity, Voice Gateways (H.323 and MGCP), PRIs, SIP Trunks, SRST and AAR.
• Created dial-plans, route patterns, route groups, route lists, translation patterns, Calling Search Space (CSS), partitions, device pools, SIP route plans, and installed multiple endpoints using BAT on CUCM.
• Configured class of service (COS), User templates, Voice Mail boxes, system call handlers, with creation and modification of passwords. Monitored and troubleshoot call routing, number translations and call handler issues.
• Troubleshooting IPT voice quality issues like delay, jitter and voice quality between different clusters or within a cluster. Worked on issues related to T1 PRIs and SIP trunks affecting calls between sites.
• Configured and installed Video Conference codecs and Cisco IP Phones such as 7940, 7942, 7960, 7961, 7971G-Ge, 975G & 7900 series.
• Handling Tier-2 and Tier-3 issues related to CUCM with versions extending up to 10.x, Cisco Unity Connection, CUCME, CUE, UCCX and Cisco Telepresence as well as Polycom video endpoints.
• Design, configuration and implementation of multiple customer communication manager clusters and unity voice mails for agent count ranging from few hundreds to 5000+.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of Cisco Telepresence CTS 3210, CTS 3010, CTS 1300, CTS 1000, CTS500, C-Series, SX, MX, EX and IX series, Polycom HDX7000, HDX8000 and Creston controllers.
• Configuration and maintenance of SIP trunks and Cisco UCS servers as required by the client. Worked on installation and upgrades of Acme SBCs, CUBEs.
• Monitoring of Polycom Video Endpoints (HDX 7000, 8000) using CMA 5000 and managing the setup and tear-down of conference calls between video endpoints using RMX 2000 Conference Manager.
- Unified Communication Engineer at AT&T
- Senior Voice Engineer at Capital One
- Senior Technical Associate at Tech Mahindra Limited
- Network Analyst at HCL Comnet Limited
3 years at this Job
- Masters - Electronics
• Drafting the plans, working on spread sheet based on client's requirements.
• To assist the construction management team.
• Working with design & layout of Civil, electrical works.
• Check field conditions on assigned projects.
- Junior Communication Engineer at HNTB
- Junior Design Engineer at Ashraf Ali PE
- Photo Specialist at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Asst. Electrical Engineer at Walton High-tech Industries (LTD)
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Established vendor relationships with Amcom, Fibertech and Lonestar (Raulands Vendor) Managed cable vendor for Clearlake whirlpool room project Managed analog cut over for Valley Regional hospital for OneVoice project Maintain: Airwatch ARC consoles Avaya Infrastructure Cisco VOIP Infrastructure Cisco Network Infrastructure VOIP Nortel Infrastructure Communication with management and departmental leadership to ensure timelines were met on projects Coordinated with multiple areas to make sure projects are completed and defined Assisted on nine OneVoice Cut overs (VOIP Project)
- Unified Communication Engineer Corpus Christi Zone & North Zone at HCA Gulf Coast Division
- Team Lead at Unity
- Lead Communications Technician at R.T. Communications
- Communications Technician at SBC Data Com
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Project Management
• Technical Documentation
• Equipment Procurement and Logistics
• Programming & Configuration Equipment Achievements: Sochi 2014 Olympic Games, Ski Jumping
• Programming & Configuration of Sound Reinforcement System at the 10k people capacity tribunes (Electro-Voice DSP Matrix and 45 EV Amplifiers via Ethernet / Fiber Optic Dante Protocol)
• Establishment of Sound Equipment Connection Between 5 Buildings at the Object with centralized control system (Riedel's RockNet real-time media network over Fiber Optic)
• Programming & Configuration of two independent intercom systems (Telex and RTS) at the object
• System Integration with Fire and Security Departments
• Creation and Protection of Technical Documentation and Schemes Russian Academy of Sciences
• Procurement, Programming & Configuration of Synchro Translation and Conference System. Integration to Existing Sound Reinforcement System (Bosch Decentis and Bosch Integrus)
• Creation and Protection of Technical Documentation and Schemes
- Multimedia and Communication Engineer / Deputy Director at Sound Technics
7 years at this Job
- High school - International Logistics
- Master's - Computer Technologies
• Scheduled, setup and monitored all VTC's at the command, including VTC's for flag officers.
• Integrated new video conference systems throughout the command and repaired systems to keep command fully operational in regards to video communications.
- Video/Data Communication Engineer, Army Test and Evaluation Command at APG
- at Gap in Employment
- Helpdesk Technician at HQ United States Forces Japan, Yokota AB
- VTC Coordinator at HQ United States Forces Japan, Yokota AB
4 months at this Job