o Designed the organization structure for the command's Communication Directorate, creating the first 4-star command communication team to contain public affairs, marketing, visual information and congressional o Researched and created the position descriptions for 21 civilian slots and oversaw the hiring process and panels o Wrote and developed contracts to support the new requirements of the Communication Directorate
- Communication Manager at U.S. Army Futures Command Strategic Communication Directorate
- Communication and Social Media Manager at U.S. Military Academy Office of Public Affairs and Communications
- Public Affairs Senior Advisor at I Corps Public Affairs Office, Joint Base Lewis
- at FleishmanHillard
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Management - Management
- Bachelors of Science in Information - Communication
-Designed and implemented hardware to measure the time difference between the arrivals of two signals -Troubleshooted and characterized circuit components using oscilloscopes and signal generators -As Financial Manager: drafted budget, ordered parts, and organized billing to the customer -As Communication Manager: coordinated meetings with customer and faculty, provided updates to the customer, and kept team members informed of messages from customer and faculty
-Designed and implemented hardware to measure the time difference between the arrivals of two signals
-Troubleshooted and characterized circuit components using oscilloscopes and signal generators
-As Financial Manager: drafted budget, ordered parts, and organized billing to the customer
-As Communication Manager: coordinated meetings with customer and faculty, provided updates to the customer, and kept team members informed of messages from customer and faculty
- Financial and Communication Manager at UCCS Senior Design Project
- Math Tutor at Pikes Peak Community College
- Combat Engineer at U.S. Army
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Responsible for the management of Vermont's publicly funded health insurance programs.
HEALTHCARE TRAINING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER April 2017-Present
• Serve on leadership team for DVHA, Health Access Enrollment and Eligibility Unit (HAEEU)
• State of Vermont Medicaid Exchange and Advisory Board (MEAB) staff liaison - partner with SOV executive leadership and board chairs to drive strategic planning, meeting agendas and communications
• Lead strategic development, oversight and supervision of the state wide In-Person Assister Program
• Supervise three employees on Assister team; responsible for team development, cohesion and outcomes
• Oversee electronic customer correspondence (email and portal messages)
• Provide quantitative and qualitative reporting and analysis
• Developed, planned and oversaw customer experience change management initiatives
• Led unit wide quality improvement programs and customer experience strategy initiatives
• Managed training initiatives and led professional development programs to proactively support mission
• Streamlined and managed HAEEU internal communication
- COMMUNICATION MANAGER at State of Vermont (SOV), Department of Vermont Health Access (DVHA)
- Dickinson College Admissions Volunteer Society at
- ADJUNCT FACULTY at Champlain College
- QUALITY OVERSIGHT ANALYST at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Chinese language
- Master of Public Health - Policy and Management
- Master of Social Work - Clinical
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- - French
Communications Manager World of Homes
• Reconcile marketing budgets
• Write copy for all initiatives, including marketing, sales and internal communications
• Create marketing strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand recognition and customer satisfaction
• Create and manage release dates for recurring publications
• Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline
• Create and send out press releases for new products and services Administrative Assistant World of Homes
• Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
• Assist in training staff members and new hires
• Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
• Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
• Respond to questions and requests for information
• Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed Accounts Receivable Clerk World of Homes
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department. Accounts Payable Clerk World of Homes
• Lag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
• Sort, code and match invoices
• Set invoices up for payment
• Enter and upload invoices into system
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Prepare and perform check runs Receptionist World of Homes
• Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
• Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
• Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all partners
• Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
• Inform other employees of visitors' arrivals or cancellations Retail Sales/ Customer Service DKNY
• Greeting customers, responding to questions
• Improving engagement with merchandise
• Operating cash registers
• Managing financial transactions
• Balancing drawers.
- Communication Manager at world of homes
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Manage the web page and social networks information, Manage the 96 supervisors (amount of center until that moment) of each CTC on the activities to be carried out, coordinate the organization of events according to the area, carry out communication strategy, advertising materials, among other functions related to the previous ones.
- Communication Manager at Community Technology Centers
- Drafting Internship at Editora Listín Diario-Dominican Republic
- Administrative Assistant at Radio & Técnica, S.R.L
2 years at this Job
- Master's - communications
- Masters in Communication and Education - planning & Quality Control
- - Dominican Republic-Social Communication
OAKBROOK TERRACE, ILLINOIS
Association management company with over 125 clients around the world.
Senior Account Executive/Marketing Communication Manager (3/2015 - Present)
Leader in stakeholder management and optimization of strategic plans related to communications, marketing and operations for five associations. Working to build exposure and engagement for clients of varying size and goals. Serve as the primary consultant for strategy related to internal and external communication, social media, website, annual conference, press releases and much more.
• Lead and manage the marketing and communications strategy for clients by creating and executing yearly marketing plans culminating in an annual conference.
• Achieved record annual meeting attendance three out of four years for the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine. Directed new strategic plan for growth and advocacy including writing an article which, to date, has more views than the homepage. Achieved top two annual meeting attendance for all four other clients.
• Led successful fundraising campaigns for SAHM and SVM of $50,000 and $30,000, respectively.
• Project manager for all creative pieces including graphics for email templates, web templates, website building, brochures, flyers, postcards, conference and anniversary IDs, banners, signage, advertisements and more.
• Serve as lead consultant for membership growth, annual conference expansion, membership engagement, goal creation and more.
• Managed the creation and rollout of the PM360 gold medal-winning THRIVE app for parents of teens and young adults.
• Regular analysis and reporting to leadership related to growth, strategic plans and tactic implementation.
• Targeted marketing efforts based on data analytics pulled from conference, membership and professional data records. This includes email campaigns, advertisements, flyers, brochures, web marketing, conference planning and more.
- Senior Account Executive/Marketing Communication Manager at KELLEN
- Paralegal/Webmaster at BERNABEI & WACHTEL
- Associate Program Manager at NEW CLASSROOMS
- Communication Manager/Research Coordinator at NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
- Marketing and Communication Manager at MIG - Mezzalira Investment Group - Design Furniture & Engineering
- Trade Marketing Manager at Valcucine Spa
- Trade & Retail Marketing Coordinator at LAGO Spa - Design Furniture
- Marketing e Communication Account at T&F Partners
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Corporate Social Responsibility Management
- - Communication Science
- - Philosophy and ethics
online community manager Contracted to facilitate the migration of six MF websites onto one
platform. Focused on updating the user interface/user experience
(UI/UX) within strict parameters, created a communication plan for the duration of the 1-year migration. Executive Administrative
duties for the "Knowledge Partner" program associated with the community. Worked with online communities and thought
leadership teams supporting their role across digital marketing, customer experience, and product knowledge. Performed various
CONTACT day-to-day tasks, including:
• Monitoring unanswered threads in online blogs and forums and [email protected] forwarding to appropriate teams for response. 801-864-9798
• Working with other community managers to rethink and document management processes and community standard operating procedures linkedin.com/in/tami-hansen
• Wrote a proposal to revamp the community rewards program approved by various VPs from internal departments, helped monitor rewards points and redemption. Salt Lake City, Utah
• Assisted in working with and monitoring the private forum for community super users keeping data up-to-date and available, managed thank you program, and dispatched gifts.
• Wrote multiple internal and external communications to help promote the community, created a newsletter template and generated ideas for stats, key links, and other interesting information to share with internal departments to promote the community.
- communication manager at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Jacobs Engineering
- Communication manager at Foundation rys
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Worked with advertising agencies, vendors & product team for conceptualizing & timely execution of brand campaigns
• Planning & cost rationalizing marketing spends
• Managing Marketing Communication and Brand Strategy for different Bank Products
• Creating offer e-mailers for merchants like FlipKart, Amazon.
• Creating the innovative ideas using behavioral economics in ideating impactful campaigns
• Design and implemented brand campaign across media, including e-mailers and SMS, that contributed 43% of overall leads generated by the brand campaign (#StartDoing)
- Marketing Communication Manager at Bank Products
- at HDFC Bank
- Relationship Manager at The Major
- Quality Associate at The Major
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts