Responsibilities Coordinate communication between management and residents. Attend resident functions to make announcements and get feedback. Manage resident complaints. Craft communications, emails, signs, and more. Schedule and complete meetings with residents to obtain referrals and obtain resident satisfaction. Liaison with maintenance to maximize customer satisfaction. Inform individuals of management decisions. Streamline company communication systems. Supervise Hospitality Department, whose job was to make new residents and visitors feel at welcome and informed about the resort's amenities and activities. Functioned as part of the Standards Department whose job it is to make sure that the resort and the residents are maintaining the highest possible standards. Accomplishments Reorganized the Manager's Meeting process Reorganized the Front Desk received entry codes for residents Reorganized the way residents get communications from management Helped define the Communication Department as its first manager Lessened resident complaints about not being heard Skills Used Communication skills, including listening, editing, writing, organizing, and speaking Computer skills, primarily in the Google universe, using Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Keep, Slides, and Gmail. Created slide shows presentations, docs, spreadsheets, and managed gmail for myself, my supervisor and other staff members, as needed.
- Communication Manager at Sky Valley Resorts
- Community Manager at Mobile Community Management
- Resident Manager at Parkwood Apartments
- Director of Operations at The Inn at Deep Canyon
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Maintained reports, maintenance records, accountability for over 900 pieces of vital communication equipment valued more than $6M
● Coordinated the cross-functional teams to plan and execute the transfer of power from generator power to commercial power
● Planned, coordinated and implemented the construction of a Tactical Antenna Mast System resulting in doubling the communication capability of the company
● Conducted leadership development training and counseling for 45 junior personnel while also providing performance evaluations with corrective actions
● Oversaw network communications spanning over four separate locations providing reliable and sustained communications for six months
● Trained all personnel on the proper installation, operation, and maintenance on ground communication equipment
● Acted as the Internal Controls Program Manager and Designated Records Manager resulting in implementing corrective measures to improve reporting including oversight over the Record Management Program and Emergency Communications Plan Operations Assistant Manager
● Assisted Senior Management in planning 10 +training events and operations for over 100+employees
● Maintained company records and databases while ensuring timely submission of all required operational reports to headquarters with zero discrepancies
● Tracked and coordinated overseas personnel supporting operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and 3 Marine Corps Expeditionary teams
● Delegated additional duties requested by headquarters and oversaw training of 99 junior personnel ensuring proficiency and material retention Communication Supervisor
● Led, mentored, and trained 30 junior personnel and provided advisement to senior leaders on all communication and logistics in Iraq
● Maintained 100% accountability $1M in communication radio systems and coordinated the successful overseas logistics of communication equipment valued over $1M from Iraq to Afghanistan
● Conducted cross training for four employees enhancing the team capability and preparedness for overseas operations
● Managed the communication inventory turn in and allocation of 350 major communication items spread out over multiple locations in Iraq
● Advised senior leaders on technical capabilities, employment, installation, operation and maintenance of communication equipment on an Aircraft Support Center Embassy Security Guard
● Ensured security for regular Embassy personnel and residents, visitors, and special visit delegations such as Heads of State along with sensitive and classified information
● Served as a leading member for security teams between 6 and 11 personnel at American Embassies in the Netherlands, United Arabs Emirates, and Venezuela
● Patrolled premises regularly throughout each shift to discourage and detect sign of intrusion and ensure the security of all points of entry
● Authorized entrance and departure of approximately 75 people per day including employees, visitors, and other guests
● Contributed to reports of irregularities and incidents of equipment or property damage, theft, and other unusual occurrences
● Supported Embassy relations through professional development on customs and courtesies for diverse cultures; developed and maintained positive relationships with personnel from various countries
● Qualified on the use of a variety of weapons including the M4 rifle, M870 shotgun and Beretta M9 pistol; trained in force escalation and close quarters combat techniques
- Communication Manager at United States Marine Corps
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Operation Management
- Bachelor of Science - Security Management
• Drive communication strategy, craft executive communication pieces and newsletters for the Global Search Business Team (GSBT). Advise leadership team on effective communication strategies.
• Develop internal editorial calendar that celebrates global wins and champions best practices, while also highlighting people and culture stories.
• Create and maintain GSBT style guide, while advocating for adherence to Microsoft’s global branding guide.
• From concept to launch -- managed build-out of internal website featuring career resources and team news.
- Communication Manager at Microsoft
- Marketing Copywriter / Producer at Avvo
- Freelance Writer at TVGuide.com, TVLine.com, Los Angeles Times, Emmys.com
- Talent Acquisition Marketing, Social Media Writer at TVGuide.com, TVLine.com, Los Angeles Times, Emmys.com
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Communication
Oversee all social media, Eblasts, newsletters, website design and updates, and outgoing communication. retrauQ eht fo eeyolpmE noissiM thgindiM ehT
- Communication Manager at SELBATON
- Director of Communication, Social at SELBATON
- at rotcurtsnI
- Intern at NOITACUDE
1 year at this Job
- - management
Customer Communications Manager January 2018- Present General Manager June 2017-January 2018 Manage the day-to-day operations and financial success of the store including growing sales through local store marketing efforts Provide outstanding guest satisfaction using professional communication Drive the engagement and development of the store team of associates to ensure goals are met Guide daily operations of the facility; including the quick, accurate recovery of each mystery room immediately after use; manage the performance of associates who fall short of these practices Have an open ear to any guests who may express any dissatisfaction with their experience Manage companywide online customer reviews and provide feedback or resolutions Review customer feedback with Senior Regional Manager on a weekly basis Provide coaching with all locations in response to customer feedback
- Customer Communication Manager at All In Adventures
- Store Manager at Dress for Less
- Area Manager at Aerosoles
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Culinary Arts/ Hospitality Management
Cedar Rapids, IA October 2018 - Present
SmartPro Financial is one of the largest Dave Ramsey Smart Vestor Pro providers in the country. Project Manager / Communication Manager
• Manage projects from start to finish, including planning scope, gathering requirements, assigning tasks and deliverables, monitoring progress, troubleshooting and resolving issues, and reporting status updates.
• Designed and executed company logo, identity, and branding strategies.
• Introduced and implemented automation into the CRM from the lead process to email automations.
• Developed processes for engaging new prospects via email, phone, and social media.
- Project Manager / Communication Manager at SMARTPRO FINANCIAL
- Print & Production Manager at INNERWORKINGS
- Production Art Manager at ADIDAS
- Graphic Designer & Production Artist at ONSCREEN PLUS
5 months at this Job
- - Graphic Communication & Web Design Coursework
- - Graphic Design Coursework
Foothill Ranch, CA
A leading global company in non-invasive orthopedics, delivering advanced and innovative technologies within the fields of prosthetics, braces, supports, and compression therapy.
Marketing Communication Manager 2018 - Present
• Work directly with our Director of Education and Fellowships to run our "Peer to Peer" program. Coordinate over 60 events per year to grow our number of suppliers to over 700. Create flyers in InDesign and Eventbrite, talking directly to coordinate event spaces, speak directly with attendees (doctors), and track budgets.
• Coordinate over 40 local tradeshows per year, supporting our sales representatives while coordinating events through the vendors. This includes event registration, hiring labor, accommodations, booth set up, and shipping and receiving supplies.
• Coordinate 15 national tradeshows per year to support our Exhibit Manager in all meetings and pre-show events. Work closely with our custom design team and fabrication building team on our booth for the event. Pack booth items and shipping. For our attending team, make sure they have product knowledge, wear the correct apparel, and correct schedules for show day. Hire models and book accommodations. Attend shows for set up and break down, being present on the floor and helping with product knowledge.
• Work closely with our Program Manager to assist end user mobility clinics and support our Össur ambassadors. Help in maintaining partner relationships and sponsored brands including Nike and Challenged Athletes Foundation.
- Marketing Communication Manager at ÖSSUR AMERICAS
- Customer Service Representative at
- Assistant Manager at Nordstrom
- Coached staff members on make-up application technique and sales strategies at Third Key
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Communications - MAKE UP DESIGNORY
- Diploma - Master Make-Up Artistry
- Associate Degree
Global Merger and Acquisition Firm - First and highest responsibility was as the "Voice and Face" of the company, promoting the Generational Equity M&A business model to all Clients, communicating in an intelligent, concise, engaging manner, influencing the prospective client to move forward. Also, primary responsibility was organizing client meetings with executives, providing hospitality as the host to all client meetings at the Dallas Headquarters office. Manager and trainer of two Communication coordinators on the Client Experience Team. Also responsible for oversight of data entry, data management of Client Files into Salesforce (CRM); scanning, locating and uploading documents, audio recordings (Welcome calls) into Salesforce and SharePoint; collaborating to create improved processes and organization of Client Files; providing quality checks for data entry, task assignments for CE Managers; monitor projects executives may have on an as needed basis.
• Senior Business Advisor - Business-to-Business level sales. Inside Sales to business owners and C-level executives regarding Exit strategy preparation for their company.
- Communication Manager at Generational Equity
- New Home Sales Consultant at Grand Homes
- Leasing Consultant at The Gates of Allen Station
- Manager and Tour Guide at Premier Tours
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Real Estate and Business
- - Real Estate and Business
- - Business
Managed network for up to 5 manufacturing plants.
• Served as administrator for all telecommunication devices and systems:
• Care and maintenance of Avaya Definity PBX system for 300+ users.
• Global Zscaler internet network protection services for 1000+ users.
• Global MS Lync system for 750+ active users.
• Local LAN and WAN network - including service, support and maintenance for internet and intranet connectivity for 300+ users.
• Supporting over 300 desktop, laptop and thin net users, contributing to user productivity company wide.
• Managing over 40 mobile communication devices between AT&T and Verizon service providers.
• Providing on-call weekend support and services monthly.
• Designed and built Cisco network, including 2900 routers, 3760 switches and 2602 wireless access points. Monitored performance, troubleshooting complex issues and implementing solutions.
• Led a global team of 5 in an MS Lync 2010 project testing, installing, implementing and training, enabling unified communication across 5 global sites for over 800 users, reducing telecommunication costs by 20% and increasing productivity by 15%.
• Led the evaluation of new technologies (e.g. VOIP) and performed analysis/ feasibility studies to decide best way to optimize network efficiency and performance.
• Coordinated, updated and installed WAN connection from 100GB to 250GB for site voice/data communication for plant, saving over $24K/year.
• Led installation of Zscaler internet services for 5 global plant locations, improving internet security and protection and reducing internet viruses and ransomware by 25%.
• Created and maintained a disaster recovery, security and back-up, and restore plan and policy.
• Installed MPLS circuit providing local network and voice communication to the main plant location, improving efficiency by 10% and saving $12K/year.
- Unified Communication Manager at Devro, Inc
- Network Manager at Devro, Inc
- Senior System Manager at Devro, Inc
- Technology Specialist at Devro, Inc
5 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Marketing: Responsible for Website Management including Content, Google Analytics, and updates. Creating Newsletters and Campaigns for Service and Sales initiatives. Track analytics of websites, social media, and campaigns to measure results.
● Reputation Management: Manage the reputation of all online review sites including Yelp, Facebook, Google, Indeed, Cars.com, and Edmunds. Manage all Customer ViewPoint Survey and Reviews which includes: Monitoring, responding, researching and resolving customer concerns.
● Communication: Manage all dealer communication including. Website, Newsletters, email, mail, text programs, coupon development
● Coordinate with Dealership partners to build continual growth, awareness, and branding.
● Event Coordination: Plan, coordinate all customer and internal events. Create PowerPoint presentations, invitations, flyers, and Press Releases. Coordinate logistics, vendors and guest lists.
● Customer Experience: Developed new initiatives to create a positive client experience. Monitor internal customer experience to ensure continuous high levels of service. Create new processes to retain the expectations of luxury brand customers.
- COMMUNICATION MANAGER/MARKETING COORDINATOR at HIGHLAND PARK FORD LINCOLN
- MARKETING, AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at LAW OFFICE of GARY WAITZMAN
- Marketing Specialist at Marketing Monkey
- Director of YMCA Childcare (5 Years) at GLMV CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Communication/Public Relations