➢ I am currently working as a Freelance Translator.
➢ I have worked as a communication officer at Dashen Bank from August 2014 up to March 2016.
➢ I have worked as a freelance translator at Sub Saharan Africa Research and Training Center.
➢ I have worked as a freelance translator at Ethiopian Public Health Association.
➢ I have worked as a communication officer at Kitchen World from March 2012 up to July 2014.
➢ I have worked as an usher on the event of the 16th international conference on AIDS and STIs in Africa (ICASA) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
➢ I have worked as a translator at Ahadu translation and editing service from June 2011 up to May 2012.
- Communication Officer at Dashen Bank
- Translator at Ahadu
at this Job
- MA - English
- BA - English
• Answer incoming 911 calls and the Administrative lines, and direct calls to proper Public Safety response.
• Enter all information pertaining to Public Safety calls in the Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) computer system.
• Monitor assigned channel and dispatch the proper Public Safety to the correct call.
• Work closely with other Communication Officer to ensure critical information is relayed to the Public Safety.
• Updates the CAD as to dispatch, arrive and clear of Public Safety Units, and maintains the unit's current location in the CAD.
• Receives and properly distributes GCIC/NCIC information as governed by Georgia Law and GCIC policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently, and ability to perform multiple tasks at one time.
• Proficient in working within deadlines, interpersonal communication, and report preparation.
• Monitor multiple screens, and work with different software to update calls in the CAD.
- Communication Officer at Augusta Richmond Co E911 Center
- Assistant Solicitor General's Administrative Assistant at law enforcements, attorneys
- Owner at Second Chance Hauling
- Machine Technician at Bridgestone/Firestone Aiken Plant
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Communications Officer
- - Emergency Management Technician
- - Electrician Mate
· Answer telephone calls from 911 callers and business line to ascertain extent of emergency · Relay information to Officers such as criminal history and DMV returns · Provide service to hostile or hysterical callers with dignity, respect and kindness · Dispatch for City Officers, County Officers, Crook Fire and EMS · Coordinate with other agencies such as Forest Service, Oregon State Police, Oregon Department of Transportation, St. Charles and Life Flight · Answer after hours phone dispatch for Central Oregon Interagency Dispatch Center · Process all court related paperwork such as warrants, no contact orders and police officer reports
· Answer telephone calls from 911 callers and business line to ascertain extent of emergency
· Relay information to Officers such as criminal history and DMV returns
· Provide service to hostile or hysterical callers with dignity, respect and kindness
· Dispatch for City Officers, County Officers, Crook Fire and EMS
· Coordinate with other agencies such as Forest Service, Oregon State Police, Oregon Department of Transportation, St. Charles and Life Flight
· Answer after hours phone dispatch for Central Oregon Interagency Dispatch Center
· Process all court related paperwork such as warrants, no contact orders and police officer reports
- COMMUNICATION OFFICER at CITY OF PRINEVILLE
- MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER at NW PRIORITY CREDIT UNION
- MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR II at HOMESTREET BANK
- SENIOR MORTGAGE PROCESSOR at UNITUS COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
8 months at this Job
- Coursework - Business Management
- Leadership Academy Strategic Advantage
- Dispatch Certification
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS: * Developed and implemented the new organization's branding and communication program. * Instituted a communication strategy for a network of 200+ provider agencies. * Managed team responsible for successful redesign of four websites. * Developed and execute Partners' internal communication program, comprised of intranet, newsletters, message board, and polls. * Increased organizational exposure through media and community engagement. DUTIES AS PUBLIC RELATIONS PROJECT MANAGER: Develop and implement Partners' external, internal, and provider communications and execute multi-faceted communication plans and tactics for agency departments, including content development, media placement, events, visual media, social media, video and publications. Lead teams to execute all aspects of projects. Work with external vendors (printers, photographers, videographers, graphic designers and web designers) for creative needs. Handle media relations, including pitching stories to local media and targeted message development. Create and ghost-write executive communications. DUTIES AS COMMUNICATION OFFICER: Developed all communication aspects for the newly-formed organization, including external, internal, and provider communications, branding, website development and maintenance, social media, event management, budgeting and project management. Served on the executive leadership team and handled all media relations. Maintained positive relationships with external vendors (creative agencies, graphic designers, photographers and printers) to develop cost-effective and efficient project execution. Supervised employees and project teams.
- Marketing and Communications Project Manager/Communication Officer at Partners Behavioral Health Management
- Community Outreach Manager, Pathways Local Management Entity at
- Executive Director at Lincoln Cultural Development Center, Inc
- Public Information Coordinator, Partnership at Children of Lincoln & Gaston Counties, Inc
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communication - Public Relations
Receives emergency and non-emergency telephone calls from the public for police, fire, or other emergency services; determines the nature of the call and the resources necessary to respond. Monitors police radio communications; maintains contact with police units to track officer status and respond to need for additional resources; monitors various radio channels to keep abreast of county-wide police activities affecting the City and assist other county agencies with mutual aid Prioritizes requests for police and other public safety services; determines availability and location of patrol units; transmits information and dispatches police personnel and equipment in response to calls; routes calls for fire and emergency medical assistance to the Orange County Fire Authority Assists police personnel in the field by quickly and accurately researching and relaying criminal history information and other requested data Communicates with callers to determine the nature of the call and provide appropriate assistance; maintains composure to ensure that complete and accurate information is transmitted to public safety and medical personnel Screens non-emergency calls for service; provides requested information or directs callers to the proper person, department or agency Updates and maintains electronic records and logs of data pertaining to calls and activities. Monitors video surveillance cameras and/or alarms within the sheriff office. May assist with the training of new communications personnel
- Communication Officer at Mitchell County Sheriff Department
- Remote Hotel Reservation Specialist at Hyatt
- Remote Technical Support/Customer Service at Teletech
- Help Desk Support at WellStar Health System Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Information Security
- - Criminal Justice
I perform almost over 100 duties. I drive from site to site to help clients as they need them I work for 7 multimillion dollar company’s from movie theaters,car auctions,warehouses ect with working as a communications officer duties that I will perform are
• Manage a staff of 7 plus watch over
• watch/manage 100-300 clients employees/guests
• Administrative Work
• customer service
• labor (if needed)
- Communication Officer at Securtias Security
- Executive Sales Manager at Safe dry carpet
- CSM Customer Service Manager at Walmart
- Subway Assistant Manager at Subway
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Receive emergency calls by telephone, radio system, and computer aided dispatch systems.
• Question callers to obtain the information required to determine the most appropriate course of action, the goal of the safest best emergency resolution outcomes.
- Communication Officer at Clay County Sheriff's Office
- Order Processor at Hallmark Cards Distribution Center
- Assistant Manager at Sonic Drive-In
- Assistant Manager at Dollar General
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- A.A. - Psychology
1st Party Liaison between Amtrak passengers, the Public and Sworn Officers in need of emergency and non-emergency assistance. Responsible for being knowledgeable in local, state and federal police procedures. Professional duties include acquiring the necessary training and educational certification to excel in a complex and high pressure work environment.
- Communication Officer at Amtrak Police Department
- Sales Representative at
- Admissions Counselor at University of Phoenix
- Sales & Merchandising Manager at Sprint PCS
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Communication Officer at MURRAY STATE COLLEGE
- Manager at U-Store
- Adjunct Professor at Mid-America Christian University & Oklahoma State University
- Marketing Coordinator at Benham, a Haskell Company/ Leidos Engineering, LLC
1 year at this Job
- MA in Journalism - Journalism/Strategic Communications
- BA in Journalism - Journalism/Public Relations
* Monitor radio traffic * Answer multi-phone lines direct calls to appropriate departments * Issue complaint numbers for nuisance Alligators * NCIC entry * Monitor NCIC Messages * Create a legible log on calls daily.
* Monitor radio traffic
* Answer multi-phone lines direct calls to appropriate departments
* Issue complaint numbers for nuisance Alligators
* NCIC entry
* Monitor NCIC Messages
* Create a legible log on calls daily.
- Communication Officer at Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Telecommunication Deputy at Iberville Parish Sheriff Office
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Summit Hospital
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- License - Cosmetology