• Daily radio presentations on current local and international maritime news
• Worked as a member of editorial board of Ships & Ports Free Daily Newspaper and also a contributor to the newspaper
• Headed the Licensed Customs Agents/Freight Forwarding Department of Ships & Ports Communication Co. LTD
• Represented the company at various national and international events
• Solicited for sponsorship of the various products and events organised by the company
- Communication Officer at Ships & Ports Communication Company
- Communication Officer & Staff Reporter at Ships & Ports Communications Co. LTD
- High school Teacher at Frances International College
- Local Government Staff Pensions Board, Ekiti State at Audit Department
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Economics
I have 3 ½ years of experience as a Communications Officer at Walton County Sheriff's Office. During that time, I assisted multiple Lead Communication Officers (Supervisors) in their daily duties and during stressful times in the communications center. I worked in calm and chaotic situations. I dispatched for the Sheriff's Office deputies, Fire/EMS personnel, and Animal Control Officers daily. I answered 911 calls, non-emergency calls, and transferred interoffice calls. I have obtained many certifications and training course hours including the APCO Communications Training Officer certification in 2018. I have worked day, night, and mid shifts giving me a well-rounded feel for working with and without admin supervisors nearby. I have worked with most office equipment and have excelled with using six computers simultaneously every working day. I am familiar and efficient with Microsoft Office computer programs, including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- COMMUNICATION OFFICER at WALTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- at WALTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF ARTS DEGREE - INCLUDED HOSPITAL CLINICAL ROTATIONS AS PART OF THE RADIOGRAPHY PROGRAM
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Lead, train, and develop Marines in the Communication MOS while planning and supervising the installation, operation, maintenance, and defense of a communication node or nodes.
- Communication Officer at U.S. Marine Corps
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
I am a communications officer 3, I dispatch for police, fire and ems. I answer all emergency and non-emergency calls and provide the needed response. I provide pre-arrival instructions when and if necessary to callers.
- Communication Officer at Savannah Chatham Metropolitan Police Department
- Cashier at Jones Red and white
1 year, 7 months at this Job
CITY OF ATLANTA POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENT ATLANTA, GA
Communications Officer February 14, 2006- August 31, 2019
● Receive and prioritize calls and complaints from public concerning crimes, fires and emergencies by questioning caller to determine the nature of the problem.
● Enter information into CADS System verifying the location and determining the appropriate responders.
● Dispatched personnel and equipment to scene of emergency while maintaining radio contact and compute screen to determine unit available.
● Maintained verbal contact with caller for updating in progress calls and continually update responding units.
● Performed historical data and background searches in order to safeguard the responding emergency personnel and citizen.
● Organized process and disseminate information via two-way radio.
● Performed computer record searches: checked warrant status on field detainees, in custody suspect; confirmed, abstracted warrant information, and provided information to other agencies and field officers.
● Maintained logs of all calls received and made operated tape recording equipment.
● Assisted on creating schedules and assisting on other supervisor duties.
- Communication Officer at City Of Atlanta
12 years, 6 months at this Job
Role: Operate two-way Fm Radio with microphone, Statewide radio, Telephone switchboard. Maintained accountability of instituional keys. Keyed technical data into NCIC/ACJIS Terminal. Responsible for securing doors and gates of the institution. Screened visitors as they enter and exit the institution. Complete, maintain correspondence, reports, logs, and various forms so that accurate complete documentation of activities within the facility and communication area are maintained.
- Police Communication Officer at Alabama Department
- Phlebotomist at Life South Community Blood Bank
- Packer at Genpak LLC
14 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Medical Assisting
- Communication Officer at St. Lucie County EOC
- Scheduler Coordinator at Visiting Nurses Association
- Data Specialist at Lincoln Park Academy / St. Lucie School Board
- Athletic Secretary at Lincoln Park Academy / St. Lucie School Board
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Communication Officer at Atlanta Police Department
- Communication Officer Supervisor at Dinwiddie Public Safety
4 years, 10 months at this Job
911 emergency for police, fire and EMS
- Communication Officer at The Village of Westchester
- Production Control Specialist at American Airline
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Research
Question callers to determine their locations, and the nature of their problems to determine type of response needed. Determine response requirements and relative priorities of situations, and dispatch units in accordance with established procedures. Record details of calls, dispatches, and messages. Enter, update, and retrieve information from teletype networks and computerized data systems regarding such things as wanted persons, stolen property, vehicle registration, and stolen vehicles.
- Communication Officer at Bossier City Police
- Daycare teacher at Eastwood Baptist Church
- Receptionist at Kelly Eye Care
3 years, 4 months at this Job