Patient Communication Specialist- Customer service , office assistance, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, internet, typing, xerox copier, fax machine health insurance, managed care, checking claim status, patient eligibility and aged accounts.
- Patient Communication Specialist at New York Cancer and Blood Specialist
- Customer Service at Lowe's
- Seasonal Beauty Advisor at Macy's
- Dietary Assistant- (Temporary Position) at Stony Brook University Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters in Psychology - Psychology
- Bachelors in Applied Science in Psychology - Human Development
- Associates in Applied Science in Computer Programming - Computer Programming
* Responsibilities: Operate switchboard, direct calls, monitor reception area, receiving mail, keep accurate census information, monitor emergency pull cords. * Named Communication Specialist employee of the moth - December 2018 * Received the Elite Award - January 2019
- Communication Specialist at Greenspring, Erickson Living
- Supervisor of Apparel at Babies R'us
- Production, Customer Service at Tierra de Luna
- Secretary at Ortiz & Vargas Realty
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education - Early Childhood Education
My position as Communication Specialist is to answer all incoming calls to the Riley Orthopedics department. I send messages to our triage pools as necessary and schedule patient appointments as requested. I research patient charts and history prior to scheduling appointments. I process medical records as needed. Duties include any special projects as requested by my supervisor.
- Communication Specialist at IU Health Physicians
- Appointment Navigator Specialist at IU Health Physicians
- physician wishing to use our services at Patient Navigator, Morgan Hospital & Medical
- Patient Services Scheduler/Cashier/Charge Entry at Morgan Health Services
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Office Management
- High School Diploma
• Our primary task of a Communication Specialist is to invite individuals to make donations to nationally known non-profit agencies
• We serve over 100 national and regional non-profit organizations
• Outbound calling
• Credit card processing Loss Prevention
- Communication Specialist at MDS
- at Walmart
- Office Manager at
- at Buddy Stubbs Harley Davidson
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Kabul-Afghanistan. Communication Specialist
• My Responsibilities in PAE CSSP were:
➢ Installing troubleshooting all windows operating systems like, windows 7, windows 8, windows 10.
➢ Installing and monitoring windows 2008/2012 server
➢ Installing of new packages and service packs & upgrades of software and operating systems.
➢ Monitoring user computers from desktop central manage engine software.
➢ Monitoring and managing 4 remote locations.
➢ Configuring and troubleshooting MS outlook 2010/2013 on exchange account.
➢ Installing and troubleshooting network printers and scanners for 300+ users
- Communication Specialist at PAE Govt. Services, Inc
- IT Engineer at Clip Infotech Pvt. Ltd
5 years at this Job
- - English Language
- Certification - IT field
Bend, OR- Transfer and Dispatch Center
August 2017 to Present, 12 to 36 hours per week (relief/on-call)
Angie Hill, Transfer Center Supervisor: (541) 280-3755
● Controls conversations to quickly gather needed information to dispatch flight requests professionally and efficiently, following procedures and protocol for post-accident incident plan.
● Complies with COBRA transfer laws and consults with appropriate medical staff as necessary for identification of accepting physician for transferring patients.
● Responsible for rapid and accurate initiation of emergency response for priority code responses including Heart 1, Stroke 1, Trauma, and Mass Casualty events, functioning as main communicator during the entire process.
● Receive and coordinate all phone calls from other medical facilities within and without SCHS to make or complete arrangements for patient transfers and/or patient direct admissions.
● Performs flight preparation and flight tracking for EMS flights per FAA and AirLink Critical Care Transport guidelines using all forms of communication (paging, switchboard, radio equipment, etc).
- Communication Specialist at St. Charles Health System (SCHS)
- Infantry Team Leader at United States Army, Joint Base Lewis
- Landscaping Laborer at Bluegrass Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Worker at Tacoma Parks and Recreation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Communication Specialist (Oct 2014 to June 2018)
• Supervised, operated and performed maintenance on multichannel communications systems.
• Delivered communications security devices to an organization's communications system.
• Performed troubleshooting techniques on computer systems. Human Resources
• Organized, maintained, and reviewed records including pay for approximately 40 personnel.
• Attended meetings with supervisors and briefed the status of paperwork being processed and managed.
• Created Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to update supervisors on status of tasking's and accountability of personnel.
• Assisted assigned personnel and their families with pay, benefit, and personal issues. Intelligence Analyst
• Supervised and performed analysis and reporting of foreign communications.
• Assisted in collection management process.
• Produced combat, strategic, and tactical intelligence reports.
- Communication Specialist at US Army
3 years, 8 months at this Job
6/2013 - present - Extensive computer experience (multiple operating systems and programs) - Extensive multi-line phone experience - Extensive emergency phone triaging experience - Frank Communication specialist - Extensive problem solving/prioritization experience - High volume emergency care experience
- Frank Communication specialist at SAGE VETERINARY CENTERS
- at SANTA CRUZ VETERINARY HOSPITAL
- at S.L.E.W.T.H.S
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Informal Science Education
Evaluated & enhanced hiring & training practices
Aug. 2017-Aug. 2018
• Streamlined PD and public communications Communication Specialist
• Emergency and record management
- Communication Specialist at City of Sedona
- Administrative Assistant at Sterling Financial Services, LLC
- Office Manager/Paralegal at Law Office of Diane Prescott
- Personal/Administrative Assistant at Fiduciary Guidance Services, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies - Interdisciplinary Studies
- - Letters of recommendation and references available
-day Saints, Hong Kong 2014 - 2016
Volunteer, Digital Communication Specialist
Volunteer service providing communication support to the Asia Area and related country communication
committees. Support included assisting Asia Area Publishing Services Department with development of digital print and video content, assisting country committees with country websites, social media pages and channels, and providing and analyzing social metrics. Assist Area Presidency with project
management, organizational evaluation and alignment. Countries served included: Cambodia, Hong
Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
• Websites increased unique visitors by an average of 20%
• Facebook pages increased engagement and total reach by more than 150% on average
- Volunteer, Digital Communication Specialist at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter
- President at TMA, Marketing Consultancy
- Vice President - Worldwide Sales and Marketing at MBE, A UPS Company
- Division Marketing Officer at McDONALD'S CORPORATION
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications/Advertising