Worked as a communication specialist taking calls from employees working for thousands of different clients. During each call a careful report was written and sent to those clients detailing the incidents that each employee was reporting spanning from fraud to sexual harassment. Communication Specialist Navex Global Rexburg, ID May 2018- September, 2018 Dan Skene [email protected]
- Communication Specialist at Navex Global
- Cash Teller at Garda World
- Fire Alarm System Technician at Meridian Fire and Security
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
As a communication specialist at Entrata, I was in charge of taking incoming chats from prospective residents about inquiries about apartments, current residents to answer questions/submit resident notes, and take work orders and contact proper authorities when needed. I would also send out emails and call prospects on a rotating schedule. Our team has also started responding to residential reviews.
- COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST at ENTRATA LEASING CENTER
- I take phone and in person at FRONT OF HOUSE
- RESIDENTIAL ASSISTANT at AMERICAN INDIAN SERVICES
- CASHIER at CANYONLANDS TIRE/CB'S C-STORE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - GENERAL EDUCATION
• Work as Communication Specialist for the HCRC (Health Careers Resource Center)
• Assist with website design, posters, flat-sheets, brochures, etc.
• Assist students with medical school application essays, personal statements and secondary essays.
• Write committee letters on behalf of UNO's pre-med committee sponsored medical school applicants.
• Make appointments for students with HCRC advisors.
• In charge of social media.
• In charge of scheduling student workers.
• Assist with filtering and organizing UHOP Scholarship applications.
• In charge of coordinating visits with university admissions representatives.
- COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST at UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT OMAHA
- LEAD SERVER/HOST at JAMS BAR AND GRILL
- SERVER/HOST/BARTENDER at JAMS BAR AND GRILL
- at TEDxOMAHA
5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATION - COMMUNICATION
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATION - COMMUNICATION
November 2018 - Present
• Develops website, social media, and traditional media to promote external communication.
• Plans and executes school wide events for both, prospective and current, students and parents.
• Assists the Communication Specialist
- Assists the Communication Specialist at Communication Professional, Northfield High School - Denver Public Schools
- Vice President, Treasurer & Advisory Member at MSU Denver COMMCadre Leadership Team
- Communication Research & Grant Writing Intern at Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Communication Intern at Widefield School District
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Organizational Communication - Organizational Communication
- Certificate of Recognition
Supervisor Supervised, Operational Communication Specialist's and Clerical Associate's in the Communications Center. Monitor and transmit calls on two-way radio frequencies used by DOT and other city agencies. Enter data using Signal Computer system and/or MICE database system for notification to vendors, contractors, the Division of Bridges or Roadway Repair and Maintenance of infrastructure conditions. Receive and log data into computer. Interface with management regarding all incidents and up-dates are logged into the system. Notifications are made of major roadway and infrastructure incidents, equipment failures, etc. Coordinating responses, related services and activities for corrective action.
- Operational Communication Specialist II at Communications Center
9 years, 7 months at this Job
Northbrook. Visual Communication Specialist - Highly organized, being able to balance many jobs at once, excellent written and verbal skills. - Effectively answer customer's questions varying; from general knowledge to creatively helping them with what they're ultimately envisioning. - Following up with customer's orders, scanning, answering phone calls.
- Visual Communication Specialist at Fastsigns
- Front End Cashier at Mariano's Grocery Store
- Front Desk Associate at Mariano's Grocery Store
- Pool Attendant and Lifeguard, Des Plaines Park District at
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Studio Art - Design and Media Arts
- High School Diploma
SENIOR COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST (LAULIMA GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS, CONTRACTOR)
OFFICE OF SAFETY, SECURITY, AND ASSET MANAGEMENT (OSSAM), OFFICE OF POLICY, PERFORMANCE, AND COMMUNICATIONS (OPPC), CDC ATLANTA, GA. January 2019-present.
• Serve as an account manager for OSSAM's Asset Management Services Office and its Occupational Health and Safety Office, providing subject matter expertise and oversight for communications projects and processes
• Provide writer-editor services for OPPC, including writing and reviewing detailed confidential reports, CDC Connects articles, and the OSSAM newsletter
• Provide technical assistance and consultation in establishing best practices for internal and external communications
• Implement communication strategies for disseminating consistent and timely information through controlled messaging
• Serve as a point of contact for
• Emergency communications
• OSSAM's Communication Manual and clearance processes
• OSSAM's annual report and Insight quarterly newsletter
- SENIOR COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST at LAULIMA GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS
- SCIENTIFIC WRITER-EDITOR at CHENEGA TIME SOLUTIONS, LLC
- HEALTH COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST (P3S CORPORATION CONTRACTOR) at CONGENITAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS (DCDD), CDC
- HEALTH COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST (CARTER CONSULTING CONTRACTOR) at VIOLENCE PREVENTION (DVP), NATIONAL CENTER
2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - communication for social influence
- Bachelor of Arts - CHAPEL HILL
Benefits Communication Specialist for McLaren Northern Michigan
- Benefits Communication Specialist at BCInsourcing
- Data Entry Specialist at First Call Department
- Customer Service Representative at First Call Department
- Aflac Benefits Consultant at Aflac Insurance
5 months at this Job
- High school
2530 Crystal Drive Arlington, VA 22202 United States 09/2018 - Present Hours per week: 40 Senior Public Communication Specialist Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Developed communication recommendations that integrated the points of view of Futures Command into the communication plans and products. Provided planning and assessment support for AFC in order to accomplish the requirements generated by the Office of the Chief of Public Affairs (OCPA's). Provided advice, support and guidance on the preparation of command information materials for soldiers, civilians, retirees and Army families. Gathered, prepared and developed documentation that clearly and effectively aided the AFC in communicating purpose, policies, and actions to key audiences. Develop basic materials including fact sheets, news releases, feature articles for magazines and trade papers, electronic media and Service and industry exhibitions. Interacted with corporate-level staff and subject matter experts and advised and recommended communication strategies. Supervisor: Monica Matousch ((801) 390-4231) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- Senior Public Communication Specialist at UIC Government Services, LLC
- Secretary at Air Force Public Affairs
- Noncommissioned Officer in Charge at
- Internal Information noncommissioned officer in charge at 4th Fighter Wing
6 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - General Education
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Adm/Mgt Marketing
- Associate's Degree - Public Affairs
- Associate's Degree
• E.T.C.S. - EmployeeTalk.us Communication Specialist - P.R.N.
• Payroll, Accounts Receivable/Payable and Reconciliation & HR
• Prepare company finances on a monthly basis for CPA Firm
• Reconciled monthly Bank/Credit Card Statements for company accounts
• Responsible for customer cash, credit card, checks, and bank deposits
• Excel, MS Word/Office, and Outlook
• Customer Service/Relations and Development of New Customer Acquisitions
- Office Management/Communication Specialist at EmployeeTalk
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper/Customer Service at Kruse Roofing & Construction
- Controller/Sales at Allied Crawford Steel, Inc
- Bookkeeper/Financial Secretary/Office Manager at Weil Funeral Home
7 years, 3 months at this Job