[email protected] Communications Assistant | Department of Environmental Health & Safety at Oklahoma State University
(214) 598-7466 May 2018-Present
•Manage and update the department's website using OMNI paulina.bracker.wixsite.com/portfolio
•Write and proofread important documents in AP style writing
•Perform customer service and organizational tasks
- Communications Assistant at Department of Environmental Health & Safety at Oklahoma State University
- Fitness Associate at Department of Environmental Health & Safety at Oklahoma State University
- Social Media Director at Oklahoma State University
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Strategic Communication
- - teamwork and communication
As the Communications Assistant, I support the ministry by providing communication support, as well as administrative, receptionist, and program support to the staff and student leadership team. This included weekly follow-up contacts with new students to worship at local churches, communication with Wesley students regarding ministry events and announcements, most typically by email, text, and Group Me, management of Wesley’s social media presence, and weekly attendance.
- Communications Assistant at U of A Wesley College Ministry
- Lifeguard at Washington Regional Medical Center
- Lifeguard at Mt. Sequoyah Retreat Center
- Outreach Intern at U of A Wesley College Ministry
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Spanish and Middle Eastern Studies
- High school - Honors
As a communications assistant I provide communication access for deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech impaired customers, by relaying telephone calls using voice and a very speciaized computer and keyboard. Advanced listening skills and accuracy are required.
- Communications Assistant at Communication Service for the Deaf
- Medical Screening Coordinator at Medical Screening Team, Remote Medical International
- Customer Service Associate at T.A.B. Transcription
- Customer Service Associate at LifeWay Christian Stores
1 month at this Job
- Master of Arts - Telecommunications
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications
Virginia - Career Services Communications Assistant, September 2018-December 2018
• Data entry, formatting calendar entries
• Maintained database for the PVCC newsletter/email system
• Updated campus posters and notices for upcoming job fairs
• Revised Career Services contact lists on Excel spreadsheets
- Career Services Communications Assistant at Piedmont Virginia Community College
- Assistant Store Manager at Dollar Tree
- Cashier/Crew Member at Hardee's Restaurant
- Hostess at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
3 months at this Job
- None - General Studies (Medical)
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- None - Business Administration
improving the language and being self-reliant. Reference: Luciano Durini, +1 (305) 906-2145 +54911-3917-5993 Adriana Hidalgo Editor S.A 07/2017 - 10/2017 Paraguay 2963, Communications Assistant Bella Vista, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Reporting directly to the communication in press tasks, I was responsible for the organization of events and fairs at national and international level, for the communication of the brand in new product launches.
- Paraguay 2963, Communications Assistant at Bella Vista, Buenos
3 months at this Job
- - Social Studies
- Bachelor - procedures and banking
- Bachelor's - thesis
- - nursing
The Clothes Closet is a neighborhood free thrift store where community volunteers & members of NWUMC gather together to bring clothes, accessories and other items to the less fortunate. Working as a retail volunteer sorting through clothes and attending customers looking for specific clothing items. Communications Assistant New Waverly United Methodist Church
• Costumer Service
• Retailing Communications Co-Director New Waverly United Methodist Church Using integrated media with in the communications ministry to service NWUMC.
• Video Filming & making
• Running multiple social media websites including main webpage for NWUMC
• Audio recording
• Website creativity
• Secretary skills: Filing, Microsoft skills Communications Intern/Assistant Morgan State University
• Interning for a teacher at Morgan State University's Communications building, doing tasks in helping out the communications professors & students.
• Internet Literacy
• Filing & Storage
• Filming assistance ( also with Microphone set-up, green screen set-up)
• Assisting other Morgan teachers & Students in the field of communications Cashier Wal-Mart
• Customer Service
• Managing a clean and effective Cashier station
• Stocking OPTICIAN Wal-Mart
• Customer Service
• Handling of Optical Equipment and being an optometrist/ doctor assistant
• Binning, marketing, audits, inventory & cashiering
• Familiar with HIPAA
• Completing final inspections with insurances and orders that are made or received in the optical center. Cashier & Server Towson Hot Bagels in Timonium
• Customer service
• Restaurant server
• Custodial duties and cleaning
• Deliverer Key Holder Towson Hot Bagels in Timonium
• Manage the restaurant when the manager Is unavailable
• Manage Catering Orders
• Manage/ handling money/ closing registers and making money drops to the bank
• Opening and closing the store/ restaurant
• Still retaining cashier duties and manage FOH (Front of the house/ cashiers)
• Assisting BOH (Back of the House/ Kitchen staff) services including cooking and handling food Stower Amazon BWI2 Warehouse
• A Stower is a very fast paced position held where you are handling merchandise, making sure that merchandise is in good condition, is stored away and ready for shipping for constant customer orders.
- Communications Assistant at Clothes Closet
- at Youth Works
4 months at this Job
- - Communications Integrated Media Intern
- BA in Fashion Design - Marketing & Business Management
- High School Diploma
• Assistant in communications roles for the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, as well as their Lead with Languages campaign.
• Collaborate with department heads to draft sections of the bi-weekly newsletter.
• Draft bi-weekly newsletter and send to appropriate mailing list using the community management software Informz.
• Create, draft, and post engaging content for both the ACTFL and Lead with Languages social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
• Research appropriate content to share via ACTFL and Lead with Languages social channels.
• Send reminders and updates to the membership of ACTFL through social media and Informz.
• Engage with the campaign’s followers and partners.
• Analyze and report on metrics for ACTFL and Lead with Languages social channels.
• Create weekly analytics reports.
• Maintain an editorial calendar for all social media channels using social media management software.
• Design and publish "Why Learn Language" graphics through graphic design website, Canva.
• Provide additional support as needed to the Lead with Languages team.
- Communications Assistant at American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Social Media & Copywriting Intern at American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Music Educator, Mentor at Shadow Drum and Bugle Corps
- Music Educator for Deep Run HS Marching Band at Deep Run High School
1 month at this Job
- BA - English
Trained in Both staff account and communications assistant. Manages different business accounts Created weekly newsletters Organizational charts Dealer with logistics Strong problem solving skill Meticulously detail oriented jobs Large international company Strategic planning Implemented Amex traveler program Worked along side team to launch our stock program
- Staff Accountant and Communications Assistant at INP North America, Inc
- Office Manager and Market Coordinator at Reinaldo Landscaping
- Disney College Program at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- CCE Marketing Intern at Oglethorpe University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Business Adminstration
As a communications assistant I am on the phone, listening to a person talk and repeating what they say verbatim as they are saying it. The hard -of - hearing person on the other end can read what I am saying on their phone, thus making talking on the phone for a person that is hard of hearing much easier and more convenient. I am familiar with Dragon Software, Microsoft Outlook, Link, and more.
- Communications Assistant at CaptionCall
- Site Supervisor at City of Colorado Springs Parks and Recreation
- Cashier at Dickeys Barbecue Pit Cheyenne Meadows
- Babysitter at Erica Streets
11 months at this Job
● Curate and compile press clipping of LMU coverage in the press and media
● Write the copy and organize invitations on various event promotion platforms
● Assist the PR & Marketing team with administrative tasks
- Communications Assistant at LMU Marketing and Communications
- Customer Service Assistant at LMU Business Center
- PR & Marketing Intern at BEEP Messenger
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Communications