Act in a consulting role to assist companies manage the day-to-day running of programs, ensuring they are implemented according to quality standards, program deadlines and measurable objectives. Key Responsibilities and Achievements
• Managed press office and internal communications to maximize engagement opportunities (Medical Council)
• Managed delivery of internal meetings for senior management to provide information on strategy and communication plans globally (Sanofi/Regeneron)
• Worked alongside global corporate communications team to run advisory board meetings (Janssen)
• Developed and initiated plans to help bring new products to market (Amgen)
• Developed initiative to assist carers manage treatment for those with mental health challenges (Lundbeck/Otsuka)
• Responsible for strategic media planning to launch a regulatory code of conduct (Nursing Midwifery Council)
• Involved in preparations for an international congress involving social and press office management (EASL)
• Developed storyboards and copy for the production of vox pop and information videos (Sanofi)
• Responsible for the research, preparation and presentation of pitch material to grow business (Novartis/Various)
• Developed and managed budgets to ensure programs were run within monies allocated (Various)
- Healthcare PR and Communications Consultant at Healthcare PR and Communications Consultant
- Public Affairs & Communications Manager at Abbott/AbbVie
- Senior Client Manager at Lexis Public Relations
- Client Consultant at Ruder Finn
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Post Graduate - Post Graduate in Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish & Sociology - Spanish & Sociology
2009-2014; 2016 - Present
Marketing and corporate communications consultant. Economic and community development projects centered around increasing membership and investment. Marketing and business development activities including sales, workforce recruitment, presentations, public speaking.
• Content development- traditional and digital
• Social media oversight
• Marketing and economic data analysis and presentation of conclusions
• Strategic planning, target market analysis
• Media budgeting and positioning
• Economic and community development program management
- Marketing and Corporate Communications Consultant at CWH Communications
- Executive Director at Port Lavaca Chamber of Commerce
- Sales Associate at JOS A Bank
- Economic Development Officer at Economic Development Corp of Kansas City
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Political Science, Sociology, Psychology
Contributor to leading horse racing industry publications BloodHorse, New York Thoroughbred
Breeder, TDN, and Thoroughbred Racing Commentary
● Content creator and communications consultant whose clients include: Bear & Birch: Developed Facebook and Instagram campaigns Analyzed costs, income, and inventory for budget review Gulfstream: Researched and wrote press releases, brochures, and fact sheets Provided real-time reporting via cross-platform media channels Myrmidon: Organized fundraisers and managed donor database NYTHA: Prepared publicity materials and marketing research
- COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT at Freelance/Self employed
- SENIOR EDITOR at THOROUGHBRED DAILY NEWS
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT at BANKERS TRUST
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Russian History
Operating as my own LLC, I provide communications and change management direction and expertise on a project basis: AIG I serve as the Communications Lead for Infrastructure Services, responsible for communications from AIG’s Global CTO. I also produce comprehensive Communications Plans and Change Management Strategies for major IS technology releases. I am responsible for IS reporting updates to the Technology Leadership Team, the CIO and the global executive team. Johnson & Johnson As the North American Change & Communication Lead for the Facilities Management Group at Johnson & Johnson, I served those needs for over 120 sites across the region that were undergoing a fundamental transformation to a new business partnership model. I also advised and supported our Global Change Agent Network, Human Resources, Procurement and Finance leads on communication strategies in this effort. Credit Suisse I concluded a 15-month full-time contract at Credit Suisse, serving as the Communications Lead for their End User Services Group. The group provides all end user technology products and services for the bank’s 78,000 employees. I developed the communication strategy to promote the group’s vision, goals, and plans, while maintaining the group’s intranet presence helping plan major events. Visiting Nurse Service of New York I completed a comprehensive technology adoption project at VNSNY. I designed all communications and change management plans for a firm-wide $65 million IT transformation. Pfizer Inc. I created and executed an internal global communication plan for Pfizer’s Global Data Management group, analyzing the group’s needs and establishing new collaborative channels for the geographically dispersed team. Quantic Group An on-going major client is the Quantic Group, a pharmaceutical consulting firm. The majority of work I do for Quantic involves editing or rewriting various pharmaceutical reports for a variety of companies.
- Communications Consultant at CSR Communications
- Global Communications Manager at Ernst & Young
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
I am an accomplished, degreed marketing professional with over 15 years of experience. I have worked in all aspects of marketing. I have worked both as an in house marketing director, as well as opening my own successful marketing agency. Exceptionally strong written and verbal skills, including the ability to effectively present complex ideas in high paced business settings, engage stakeholders, build consensus and compellingly communicate brand and marketing objectives. Success in corporate growth and Return on investment numbers for companies. Business to Business marketing is my greatest talent working within many different Industries.
Communications Management, LLC. Senior Communications Consultant
I opened my own marketing agency, allowing me to continue working for important contacts that I had made over the years, including companies that I had previously been in house. Several of these are: Dent-Baker Accounting Firm, Hollingsworth Law Group, LLC, First Commerce Bank, Dr. Paul Howard and Dr. Harold Wehby, D.M.D., for example. Each of these clients was unique in and of themselves, working in different industries. They allowed me to work on any number of marketing initiatives at one time. Some of these were new marketing programs, while others were efforts to correct past marketing efforts that missed the mark. My personal challenge is setting up brand new marketing departments for clients that were void of any marketing skills, employees nor departments.
• Experience in successfully building, developing and managing a high performing marketing team.
• Experience building strategic marketing partnerships with brand reinforcing companies, for tactical marketing, benefits and brand enhancements.
• Successful development, execution and tracking marketing across both off-line and on-line marketing channels, including multi-media and social media elements
• 15 plus years experience, including development of strategic and tactical marketing plans, associated budgets, successful metrics and executing fully integrated through web-site design, direct marketing, e-commerce, public relations, special events and social media channels. Content writing expert, editing and video production services.
• Monitor key competitor activities and innovations. Think creatively and contribute to ideation as a part of a driven and dynamic marketing team.
• Public Relations- Press Releases, developing ongoing relationships with media personnel. Continuing to maintain and update media lists.
• Digital Marketing and Public Relations through social media outlets.
- Senior Communications Consultant at Communications Management, LLC
- Director of Marketing & Public Relations at Pittman Financial Partners
- Director of Marketing& Public Relations at First Commerce Leasing
18 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Dual minors
Provide consulting services in corporate and marketing
Towson MD communications, print and direct mail management. Corporate and marketing
• Manage project and program development from initial communications, creative creative through production in print and digital media. development, production & direct mail management,
• Interpret client input and direction for creative and consulting production teams. http://www.printanddigital.biz
• Assemble and lead creative and production teams to execute communication strategies in a 'partner' environment.
• Monitor and report communications program expenditures - tracking against budget.
• Research and new business development.
• Business management. Clients and Projects:
• T. Rowe Price: Print and direct mail business development and fulfillment programs.
• Black & Decker: Product marketing, collateral and promotions.
• Calvert Group: New business direct mail for mutual funds and retirement programs.
• Chronographie: Design and photo editing for direct mail catalogs for upscale men's watch retailer.
• Baltimore Development Corporation: Commercial real estate promotional collateral, corporate communications.
• MuniMae Municipal Mortgage & Equity: Investor communications.
• Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions: Visual identity, annual report, benefits communications, photography.
- Communications Consultant at Print &Digital Communications
- Production Planner at Print &Digital Communications
- Senior Account Executive at Geo. W. King Company
22 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Marketing
- MA - Publications Design
- BA - Education
Responsibilities Primary consultant on a variety of marketing and communications services for healthcare, substance abuse treatment, medical education, nonprofit and B2B accounts. Project work: brand positioning, marketing and website project management, social media content management, copywriting, telemarketing scriptwriting and management, direct response email, case study development, website consulting and content management, media relations, and email newsletter development/execution. Accounts: Samaritan Daytop Village, Outreach Project, Community Counseling & Mediation, The New Jewish Home, Wildfire Education
- Marketing and Communications Consultant at Cartiana Marketing & Communications
- Senior Account Manager at York & Chapel
- Senior Project Manager at York & Chapel
- AMERICAS Marketing Specialist contractor at IHS
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - International
- Bachelor of Arts - English
National managed care organization specializing in using technology to match payer's needs for pharmacy benefit management and ancillary health care services with qualified providers. Privately held company, less than 50 employees. Marketing Communications Consultant & Writer
• Currently developing social media plan, website structure and content and providing continued marketing support
• Analyzed company message, logo, marketing material, graphics, content and developed rebrand strategy
• Managed advertising agency selection to create new logo and executed a company-wide roll out
• Collaborated with CEO to develop new product line structure, message and logo
• Revised marketing materials, created sales brochures, presentations and product data sheets
• Rebranded product lines to include info-graphics that demonstrated the product's value proposition
- Marketing Communications Consultant & Writer at Medical Service Quotes.com
- Marketing Communications Consultant & Writer at MCMC LLC
- Marketing Communications Consultant, Writer & Sales Trainer at Progressive Medical
- at Progressive Medical
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism - Public Relations Sequence
Experienced Communications Consultant with a history of working in the public relations and communications industry. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Retail, Event Management, Media Relations, Social Media, and Fundraising. Strong media and communication professional with a BA in Modern Literature from California State University, Chico and a Certificate focused on Book & Magazine Publishing from Radcliffe Publishing Procedures Course. Stella & Dot San Mateo, CA
Independent Sylist (2014- Present)
Launched business as a Stella and Dot Independent Stylist. Stella and Dot, an Inc. 500 Fastest-GrowingCompany, is a San Francisco based social selling company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Stella and Dot's boutique-style jewelry and accessories line is available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists, like me, and online.
• Built and maintained a customer base in which strong relationships were formed, and repeat business acquired
• Created dynamic, "sticky" marketing content to use on social media; content included both written copy, photography, and short videos
• Consistently met or exceeded sales goals month after month
• Planned and hosted numerous trunk shows as well as exhibited at wedding conventions and vendor events
- Experienced Communications Consultant at Stella & Dot
- Teacher at San Mateo-Foster City School District
- Marketing Assistant at Charles Salter Associates
- Physical Education Teacher at West Portal Elementary
11 months at this Job
- Teaching Credential - Education
- Bachelor's - Kinesiology
Provide communications strategy and counsel, management, organizational change, crisis management, media training, marketing communications, brand journalism, digital content management, writing and editing services for professional services, property management, retail, healthcare, utility, nonprofits, and financial services firms.
- Communications Consultant at M-A-V COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
- Adjunct Professor at Klein College of Media & Communications
- Internal Communications Lead at Klein College of Media & Communications
- Senior Manager, Corporate Communications at PPL Corporation
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Leadership
- B.A. - Communications