Providing strategic communications and editorial content for corporate, NGO and association clients.
• Presently: contract science writer with the Drug Information Association
• Additional clients include: Greater Gift Foundation, DKI Health, Fields of Dreams Uganda, among others
- Communications Consultant / Writer / Editor at Independent Communications Consultant
- Director, Corporate Communications at QuintilesIMS
- Director, Thought Leadership at Quintiles
- Associate Director, Strategy & Solutions at Imagination
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Corporate Communications Consultant (part time).
- Corporate Communications Consultant at DDB Mudra Group
- V.P. Communications at Hirco Developments Pvt. Ltd
- VP Corporate Communications at Clariant Chemicals (India) Limited
- General Manager at Clariant Chemicals (India) Limited
9 years at this Job
- P.G.Diploma - Marketing Management
- Certificate - Mass Communications
- High School Diploma
A retail/communications consultant for a third party Verizon store ,
- Communications Consultant at Best wireless
- Secretary/Receptionist at Knickerbocker Agency
- Sales Associate ∙ Stock ∙ Inventory Specialist10 at Food Bazaar Supermarket
- Marketing Representative ∙ Customer Service at Vector Marketing
7 months at this Job
- HS DIPLOMA - Accounting
Communications Consultant on UCSF Global Health Group's Malaria Elimination Initiative
- Communications Consultant at
- Digital Communications Officer at PATH
- Marketing & Communications Associate at CHILDREN'S HEALTH COUNCIL
- Marketing Assistant at PEARSON EDUCATION
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - creative writing
Communications consultant focused on extending reach and brand presence.
• Manage and train in social media channel activity, hash tags, influencers, reach, etc.
• Provide guidance in web technology. Develop communications strategies.
• Advise in content strategy, storytelling, drafting social content.
• Guide performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Communications Consultant at
- Program Manager (web, mobile, social media, cloud) at Aquilent, Inc
- Program Manager / Strategist (websites, intranets, social) at Forum One Communications
- Project Administrator at KPMG
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - English Literature and International Studies
Corporate communications consultant
• Solid reputation for planning and delivering messages in a clear and concise language to communicate organizational messages - to the public, the media, executive teams and employees
• Experience utilizing traditional and Web-based media in corporate, public-sector, and professional services settings Key Clients: Darden Restaurants
• Drafted knowledge and how-to articles to populate new ITSM platform (Remedy)
• Created employee training materials for ITSM platform (Remedy) onboarding sessions
• Worked directly with BMC Remedy platform consultants and Darden SMEs to populate and bring Remedy online Sodexo
• Supported Sodexo Creative's content team on the Core Rewrite Project
• Worked directly with Sodexo core writers to update core content sections for use in RFPs
• Example sections: Clinical Technology Management (CTM), Energy Management, and Warranty Management
- Corporate Communications Consultant at Hitt Communications
- Cloud Communications Manager/Senior Technical Writer at Ellucian
- Senior Communications Project Manager/Senior Writer at PBS&J, INC
- Proposal Coordinator/Communications Specialist at PBS&J, INC
9 years at this Job
- B.A. - History
“Joanna stayed persistent throughout the year, never giving up on efforts to influence thinking with sound change management consultation...laid the foundation for enduring partnerships that are built on trust and respect..." - Excerpts from Performance Review Serve in a critical role supporting business groups through change, working with managers and associates to define and deliver change messages, communicate across functional stakeholders, and do so in a manner that does not derail sales and marketing momentum. Forecast the potential impact and risks of change, working closely with Marketing, Product, Digital, Operations, and Distribution teams to deploy communications that support strategic priorities, mitigate risks, and drive buy-in. Act as a 'go-to' resource for leaders seeking to communicate and connect with their frontline associates. Communications Planning * Lead the planning, development, and implementation of complex internal communication programs and projects, designing tactical plans for enterprise-wide and division-specific deployment, and measuring impact to refine future efforts. Change Leadership * Selected as the Change and Communications Consultant for the largest P&C operation, supporting 1,700 associates-in 4 service centers and multiple work-from-home locations-based on reputation as a trusted business partner with solid marcom acumen. Strategic Communications * Authored original content for a variety of channels and forums including digital communications, presentations, executive briefings, talking points, and FAQs. Elevated the impact and consistency of communications and the department's brand equity. Leadership Counsel * Partnered with leaders and influencers to thoughtfully prepare associates for change, creating targeted communications to handle sensitive subjects, and keeping the audience at the center of all efforts to drive adoption and mitigate risks to productivity and retention. Culture Shaping & Engagement * Played a key role in driving a 12-point gain in employee engagement-Gallup score increased from 4.35 (70th percentile) to 4.47 (77th percentile)-connecting associates to their work to fuel an unprecedented increase and one which surpassed the enterprise as a whole. Performance Recognition * Earned recognition for going above and beyond and serving as a strong business partner producing quality work with a positive attitude and the willingness to support peers.
- Communications Consultant at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Specialist, Brand & Reputation; Sr. Analyst, Brand Management at Nationwide Financial
- Marketing Manager at American Health Holding, Inc., Subsidiary of Aetna Inc
- Foundational experience at McGraw-Hill Education
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Marketing & Communication
- Bachelor of Music Education
Senior communications specialist Independent business consultant
- Communications consultant at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Corporate communications contractor at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
- Marketing communications contractor at Ameriprise Financial, Inc
- Corporate communications manager at Allina Hospitals & Clinics
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English - communications studies
• Providing proven communications strategies to organizations, as well as individuals, to advance branding and mission.
•Doubled fund raising efforts for the Asian Institute-Crane House through fund-raising recruitment video.
•Websites consultation to better coordinate sites and increase traffic flow.
- Communications Consultant at TJS Communications
- Local Co-op News Coordinator at Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives
- Manager of Communications Projects at Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Journalism - Graduated Cum Laude
Spearhead communications support to clients that include boutique law firm, a digital technology agency, a fitness leader and health and wellness coach. Create strategic communications plans focused on unique needs, goals and budget of each client. Draft and edit variety of
communications, including internal and external website content, social media campaigns, blog postings, press releases about client
activities and speaking engagements, events and international affairs work. Provided internal communications best practices and solutions.
• Develop and execute communications plans for clients to highlight their successes and share with the public.
• Counsel clients on their unique needs to further amplify their business and increase their revenue and client base.
• Revised website content, maintain and add new material for a boutique law firm.
• Drafted and issued press release on important new staff joining the firm.
• Manage all social media channels for the firm for further amplification about news to garner additional business and elevate the firm's online presence.
- Communications Consultant at CAROLINE CRISPINO COMMUNICATIONS
- Director, PR and Communications at CAROLINE CRISPINO COMMUNICATIONS
- Director, Internal Communications at BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD ASSOCIATION
- Manager, Global Employee Communications at CIGNA
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Public Relations