Key Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities: Coordinate SEO campaigns, write original client
content, develop and maintain websites, troubleshoot issues. Also helped coordinate relationships between government entities and business initiatives.
• Business Communications Director
• SEO Specialist
• Site Developer and Technical Developer
- Business Communications Director at EIDI COMMUNICATIONS
- FREELNACE WRITER at
- Founder and Co-owner and Editor-in-Chief at ZENRUPTION
- Owner/operator at YELLOW CAB BOISE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - International Affairs
As Communications Director: Responsible for creating and executive company
messaging, social media and traditional media campaigns and internal and external
• Focused on company messaging to increase brand awareness, showcase internal and external communications and present for social media and traditional media campaigns promoting the brand and product line.
• Crafting copy in line with company messaging to enhance and promote rebrand efforts as company scales at a rapid pace.
- Communications Director at Lotus Trolley Bag
- Reporter at The Coast News Group
- Communications Specialist at Viasat
- Sports Editor / News Reporter at SWIFT COMMUNICATIONS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
- Associate of Applied Science - News Writing
Cranston RI - Hair Justin Vani, Hair Wizard- Wizard Please do not contact. (401) 473 5262 October 2014 - November 2018 Nicole Nionakis Kieser - Made days with the art of Hair Design. Maintained proper sanitation Communications Director within the establishment. Advertised business through social media. (781) 864 4805 Educated visitors in hair maintenance and product use. Diana Johnson, Restaurant Extraordinaire- (401) 489 8508
- Communications Director at Society Salon and Vinyl Boutique
- Server at Society Salon and Vinyl Boutique
- Promoter traveling state at Narragansett Brewery
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- License - Cosmetology
- High School Diploma
present Sudara is a certified Benefit Corporation with a mission to create living-wage jobs for women in India and sustain deep, generational impact for survivors of sex trafficking and their families
• Design and implement quarterly strategic marketing plans across email, web, and organic social channels, resulting in increased exposure, engagement, and channel specific year over year sales numbers
• Develop key content for social channels, blog, impact reporting and marketing platforms and provide creative direction for all aligned visual assets
• Manage public relations initiatives and external PR vendors to secure placements and develop relationships that are aligned with Sudara's brand and goals
- Communications Director at SUDARA, INC
- Associate Teachers at SUCCESS ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOLS
- Assistant Principal, Success Academy Bronx at SUCCESS ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOLS
- Leader and Teacher Development Team Coordinator, Manager, and Associate Director at SUCCESS ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOLS
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies and Spanish - Communication Studies and Spanish
and HIPPY Alabama, a Springboard Agency)
February 1, 2014 - currently working
• Increase program's awareness and visibility through marketing, grants and networking.
• Assist with event planning, data entry, client/family relationships.
• Research grant opportunities and write proposals.
• Train and supervise Coordinators, Group Leaders and Parent Educators.
• Create and distribute program collaterals.
• Plan and execute creative and successful meetings in both Montgomery and Lowndes County.
- Communications Director at Springboard Education Foundation, Inc
- Business Development Manager at The Tree Guy
- Executive Director at Bell Oaks Retirement Community
- Marketing Director at Country Cottage Assisted Living
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Administration
- - sales and customer satisfaction awards
• Analyze the regions various groups and organizations; identify community partners and influencers
• Craft messaging and pitches positioning AFWERX as an innovation hub relevant to various community stakeholders
• Establish and maintain tactful relationships with Government
• Maintain tracking report of AFWERX meetings and external engagements Communications Director- Battle Born Strategies (September 2018-Present)
• Serve as liaison between the press and clients
• Influence legislators while building strategic grassroots coalitions
• Provide innovative solutions while maintaining the precision and discipline needed to be successful
- Communications Director at Ecosystem Development - AFWERX Las Vegas Innovation Hub
- Volunteer Coach at City of Henderson, Henderson Flag Football League, National Youth Sports
- Regional Field Director at Nevada Republican Party
- Founder and President at NRA Collegiate Coalition UNLV Chapter
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
New York/ /Boston/Chicago/Fort Lauderdale 2003-2017
public relations, marketing, consulting organization-serving clients nationwide Creative Director/Communications Director
Responsible for comprehensive writing and communications strategies serving industry leaders in seven states. Reported to president and drove branding, communications and customer
• Directed successful branding campaign including copywriting, concept development, and on-site image integration programs, for launch of new 12-property business-travel hotel group.
• Scripted executive-level communications pieces, including speeches, white papers, feature articles, and annual reports for clients in the hospitality, performing arts, educational, and retail industries, generating average 57 percent increase in free media placement.
• Directed college fund raising campaign communications strategy, rewrote and redesigned all relevant collateral materials, contributing to 37 percent increase in annual alumni donations to Southwestern College.
• Revamped editorial and design content of college alumni magazine, resulting in 27 per- cent increase in circulation and 42 percent rise in attendance at alumni reunion events.
• Originated concepts and drove organization of major corporate conferences, grand openings and parties, including all aspects of theme, communications, food and beverage, entertainment, décor, facilities, accommodations, and personnel for hospitality, real estate, retail and higher education clients.
- Creative Director/Communications Director at IMAGE CONSULTANTS
- Owner/Manager of 71 major retail shopping centers in 22 states at GLIMCHER REALTY TRUST
- Marketing Director at TOWNE EAST SQUARE MALL
14 years at this Job
- BA - Journalism & Communications
- BA - Fine Arts/Theatre
As an assistant to the communications director, I gained experience in developing writing strategies to maximize messaging and brand awareness in soft and hard copy format. I participated in client presentations and solutioning brainstorming sessions. I reviewed by proofreading and copy-editing Excel and PowerPoint documents utilized in client presentations and internal communications. I analyzed workflows and suggested robotic process automation for repetitive document organization and storage processes. Document included reports in Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as structured data formats used in automated data exchange.
- Assistant to Communications Director at United Science
- Medical Assistant at Roussis Obstetrics and Gynecology LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- Communications Director at Barrier Communications Corporation
- Lecturer at Columbia University
- Associate Manager, Marketing at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Brand Strategy Consultant at Barrier Communications Corporation
7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Strategic Communication
- B.S. - Visual Art Management and Accessories Design
Lead the development, production, and measurement of all communications media that are required to support the pursuit and achievement of corporate goals and objectives. Key areas of focus include branding, digital and social marketing (website, email campaigns, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook), production and use of video, newsletters, brochures, press releases, event planning and support, and annual reports. Communications Director - MPRO - "De-mystify" health care and quality improvement. Take an industry that is confusing (even for "insiders") and make it understandable, approachable, and engaging. - Direct communications, marketing, community outreach and media relations functions for MPRO's key customers and the organization. - Develop strategy for long term communications, public relations, and community outreach for all programs and projects. - Directed a staff of 3-5 communications and multi-media specialists. - Play an active role in the regionalization of MPRO's quality improvement initiatives with similar organizations in Minnesota (Stratis Health), and Wisconsin (MetaStar).
Lead the development, production, and measurement of all communications media that are required to support the pursuit and achievement of corporate goals and objectives. Key areas of focus include branding, digital and social marketing (website, email campaigns, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook), production and use of video, newsletters, brochures, press releases, event planning and support, and annual reports.
Communications Director - MPRO
- "De-mystify" health care and quality improvement. Take an industry that is confusing (even for "insiders") and make it understandable, approachable, and engaging.
- Direct communications, marketing, community outreach and media relations functions for MPRO's key customers and the organization.
- Develop strategy for long term communications, public relations, and community outreach for all programs and projects.
- Directed a staff of 3-5 communications and multi-media specialists.
- Play an active role in the regionalization of MPRO's quality improvement initiatives with similar organizations in Minnesota (Stratis Health), and Wisconsin (MetaStar).
- Communications Director at MPRO
- Communications and Marketing Director at SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN BEACON COMMUNITY
- Marketing Manager at UNITED PHYSICIANS, Inc
- Account Director at BEACH COMMUNICATIONS
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Advertising