Duties Are: *Networking, Virtualization, Servers Administration, and more.. *Install CISCO VOIP telephones devices and configure it using CUCM, Cisco Call Manager. *Install and troubleshoot any fax machines related issues including e-fax. *Manage ticket queue and be responsible for end to end service incident remediation driving all tickets to completion and entering complete service status and activity using e-service portal. *Perform repair and maintenance on land mobile radio equipment to include both mobile and portable radios and base stations. *Maintains electronic and communication systems associated with the delivery of voice, data and video over a system infrastructure-Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns; answering questions. *Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations. *Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt. *Install, test and maintain all types of telecommunications, switching and transmission equipment. *Carries out scheduled or unscheduled maintenance of telephone instruments and exchanges, stentofon System, inter-phone, intercom and key systems, fax machines, wireless radios, Dictaphone, paging System, cordless telephone and etc. *Works in compliance with departmental safety and quality control procedures, national and International standards.-Maintains complete and accurate records of all operational and maintenance functions of the assigned tasks. *Operates facilities and systems in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with Quality Improvement Program and Project Safety Policy. *Prepares Technical records for future reference.-Responsible for advising the Chief Communications Technician on need for spare parts, tools and equipment's for the section. *Reports deficiencies and unsatisfactory condition.*Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Communications Technician at Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Hospital
- at Desktop Computer Engineering Management - TAMKEEN Project at Saudi Airlines-Medina
- IT Engineer. - Saudi Aramco sub-contractor - Yanbu Industrial City at KIL JIN KANG&PARTNER CONST.CONT.CO.LTD
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Computer Technology/ Network Engineering
- Associate Degree - Computer Technology
Joined as Communications Technician to oversee website redesign and maintenance. Increased job responsibilities to include community and media relations, newswriting, project management on various district projects including promotional video series, quarterly newsletter and app development and maintenance.
- Communications Technician at Region 14 Schools
- Web Editor/Writer/Columnist at Woodbury Hamlet Hub
- Communications Specialist at Griffin Hospital
- Community News Reporter at Community Newspaper Company
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Advertising
- - Journalism
• Lead technician for teams that installed network equipment on large and small scales.
• Installed and terminated CAT 5, 6, 6a, coax and fiber optic cable
• Assisted in test, turn up, and maintenance of network systems as needed
• All work performed for companies with high demands for quality installations due to network reliability and security requirements
- Communications Technician at Premiere Communications
- Level III Technician at AFL
- Lead technician for Democratic National Convention at Trident Technologies
- Mail Room Coordinator at State Employees Credit Union
5 years at this Job
Communications Technician. Install and maintain communication circuits service, ex. Fiber 1G, 10G, T1-24channels, Specials, land line copper pair circuits, ADSL, UVERSE etc. Turn up and maintain equipment, Fiber optic multiplexers and Telephone Switches ex., Lucent 5ESS, Pairgain, etc. learn new technologies and equipment, read circuit schematics/ designs and trouble shoot equipment. Replace failed circuit boards, replace components and or wiring to restore service as fast as possible, meeting or exceeding time measurement requirements. Cover Central Offices in Missouri and Kansas. Support and respect management directions and work as a positive team player to support the crew.
- Communications Technician at AT&T
- Master Control Operator at WDAF TV FOX 4
- Telemetry Assembly Technician at Honeywell / Allied Signal Aerospace
22 years, 10 months at this Job
- Electronc Technician Diploma - Electroncs Technology
- High school - General High School Math Auto Tech
As a communications technician, I pull cable/wire. Work on new construction jobs with power/hand tools. Read blue prints. Install and test communications equipment. Trouble shoot problems/service calls and find solutions. Experience with lifts and extension ladders.
- Communications Technician at Cable Tech Communications
- Shop Hand at
- Prep Cook, Stillwater Grill at Line
- Team Trainer at A&W
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Math and Sciences
Currently located in Kuwait supporting the Marine Augmentation Program (MAP) for KBRwyle Technology Solutions. During this time I have successfully repaired and maintained over 2500 pieces of Comsec Equipment, amounting to over 100 million dollars. I have also been promoted from Communications Technician to the position of Communications Quality Control Inspector. As the only Quality Control Inspector I single handedly am in charge of every Comsec system that comes in and out of our facility. I have completed every issue to the Marines with no errors or complaints from the customer. I have also been selected to go on several contact teams in order to help the customer with any problems they might incur.
- Communications Technician/Communications Quality Control Inspector at KBRwyle Technology Solutions
- Ground Radio Repairman/Maintenance Chief/ Quality Control Chief MOS at U.S. Marine Corps
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Leadership Course
Currently working as an installation and repair technician where I work with ethernet, coaxial, and fiber.
- Communications Technician at Comcast
- Electronics Sales Associate at Walmart
- Overnight Stocker at Kroger
- EasyTech Sales Associate at Staples
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Part-time communications techinician. I am responsible for dispatching Police and Fire to emergency calls, answering the non-emergency, as well as the emergency phone lines.
- Communications Technician at Carey Police Department
- Internet Technician/Installer at HDER Link
- Cook at Angelo's Pizza
6 months at this Job
- - general education
Installation of Charter cable tv, phone and internet. * All trouble shooting and rework to bring system to specifications
- Communications Technician at ACI Communications
- Maintenance Technician at Whitley Products, Inc
- Electrical Technician at Rabey Electric
- Crusher operator at Lafarge Aggregates
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Electrician
Communications technician with background in communications two way radio, repeaters, antenna systems, wired and wireless networks, alternative and backup power systems, Microwave radio systems, tower certified, NFPA part 70 arc flash, GROL, GMDSS.
- Communications technician, Light vehicle mechanic, Heavy Equipment mechanic at SSR Mining Marigold Mine
- Communications technician, Light vehicle Mechanic, Heavy equipment Mechanic at Allied Nevada Hycroft Mine
- at Burns Ford
- at Ruel Teague Motor Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job