Negotiated of Technologies and Communications Security Department Puerto Rico Police Responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of the different communication equipment used by the security department of Puerto Rico.
- Electronics and Communications Technician at Radio Communications technician
- Avionics Technician at AVIONICA (ATA)
- Police Agent at Security Department
16 years, 4 months at this Job
- Fcc Licensed & Avionics technician
- Associate degree in Police Science
- Certificate in maintenance and Repair of Electronics equipment
Communications Technician (ATT 15 years) -remote troubleshooting -answering phones -working with field technicians -dispatching -trouble ticket creation -working with clients to resolve telecom troubles -isolated telephone trouble -troubleshooting circuit troubles (OC,SONET,Digital,Analog,Frame Relay,ATM) DATA PROCESSING ASSOCIATE (ATT 4 years) -mainframe batch processing -troubleshooting jobs -JES, JCL -answered phones Senior Office Clerk (ATT 2 years) -worked directly for district staff -payroll -ran reports -set up conference meetings -processed employee record changes -keyboarding
- Communications Technician at AT&T
30 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Digital Video and Multimedia
1. Long Distance Operator 6 years 2. Communications Technician 1978 to 2009 3. Excellent appraisals 4. Several outstanding Employee Achievement awards 5. Responsible for installation and repair of Digital and Analog Data Special Services 6. Maintained Central Office Power and Diesel Generators 7. Project Manager for upgrades and disconnects of Customer and Company equipment
- Communications Technician at ATT
39 years at this Job
- - Electronics, Digital and Analog data..Project Manager Digital Facilities, Trouble shooting Special Services and Local Telco Facilities.Long Distance operator.. Installation and maintenance 5e Telco switching units
Network Inferstructure and communications technician for conmet at Navy Federal phase 2 site
- Communications Technician at Comnet
- Contractor at Nexgen utility solutions
- Driver at Two Men and a Truck®
- site to store specialist at Walmart
3 months at this Job
- Electricity program
• Install and maintain electronic communications equipment properly utilizing diagnostic and measuring tools to test, alter, and repair equipment. Phone CAT-5 configuration also establishing Internet protocol data over Modem.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize excellent communication skills necessary to converse with equipment operators and clients to successfully assess problems and equipment needs.
• During six (10) year time span met and/or exceeded customer service satisfaction rate at 90 -100%. Member of Multi Dwelling Unit Team which opened accessible cable signal ports to increase product and revenue sales 5%-8% to new customers within hundreds of new buildings with over 100-200 living units.
• Earned fifteen (15) awards for outstanding customer service by going above and beyond customer needs.
• Within four (4) year time span progressed from Communications Technician 1 to 4.
• Handle all tasks assigned including service, installation, and maintenance encompassing phone, internet, wireless, networking and cable for residential and small business.
• Offer and install Comcast services such as X1 "any room DVR" and Xfinity home security, complete wireless setups for home and CDV Digital phone service for homes.
• Successfully completed four week CISCO course for wireless networking for residential and small business.
- Communications Technician at Comcast Corp
- Operational Specialist at U.S. Navy
- E-3 Airman at U.S. Navy
- Airman E-2 Apprentice at U.S. Navy
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- 10 credit hours earned - Personnel Financial Management
- 10 credit hours earned - Aviation
- 30 Associate degree credit hours earned - Associate of liberal arts
- - Liberal Arts
- 5 LIberal Arts credits eraned - Liberal Arts
I am a communications technician, low voltage, telephone tv and internet connection, I am studying in a polytechnic air conditioner and refrigeration, I have my universal EPA license, I work for a air conditioning company for 1years holding service and instalsiones of air conditioning
- Communications Technician III at CenturyLink
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - fisica anh electronit
Handled technical troubleshooting within both residential and commercial environments, which included installation, operation, and maintenance of proprietary equipment.
• Possesses extensive knowledge of PC hardware, software and the Internet and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve related service failures.
• Received continuing education in related technologies, via Comcast University, throughout employment. Selected Contributions:
• As a Level 4 Communications Technician, was responsible for in-the-field training of new team members. Following up with Supervisors, and Team Leads, to monitor new members progress, and ability.
• Consistently met or exceeded target metrics and achieved exemplary customer satisfaction scores, consistently scoring between 95% and 100% on all customer interactions. (outperforming average of 90%).
• Excelled in Customer Relations. Continuously recognized as a integral part of the team, with the ability to convey complex technologies, in easy to understand and relatable terms, to enhance the customer experience.
- Communications Technician Level 4 at Comcast Cable Corporation
5 years at this Job
- - Network Administration
- - TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY
I’ve been a technician for about 4 years now. I have great knowledge in catv, Cat6, camera installs, homeautomation installs, troubleshooting, running all types of lines and cables including conduit.
- Communications Technician at Medley communications (cox contractor)
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Terminate cat 5,cat 6 cables and trouble shoot all copper and fiber issues to UTS and MSUBS,or MVS systems. Install and test ethernet patch cords in Silent air AHU's. Test all fiber singlemode and multimode.
- Communications Technician at IES Communications
- Cable Technician/Installer at TradeSTAR Inc.
7 months at this Job
- Some college
Communications Technician NCTS HAMPTON ROADS
Accomplished daily and paramount tasks in direct support of the Defense Information Systems Agency to ensure communications to the 65 customers directly supported. Implemented skills and knowledge acquired through training and studying to further quality of service for customers. Consistently lead and supervised 2-14 personnel successfully to complete complex communications troubleshooting, installation tasks and removals.
• Skilled technician that built, removed, mapped and troubleshot over 426 communications circuits in support of 128 customers resulting in 125,000ft of cable installed and 15,635ft of cable removed in a timely manner
• Dexterous troubleshooter who set the standard of quality consistently solving communications errors for IP, TCP/IP, TELECOMM and VOIP circuits ahead of schedule with superior customer service
• Studious technician who self-educated to become SME in the department for building, troubleshooting and installing Fiber Optic, Serial and Shielded/Un-Shielded Twisted Pair cables of various connectors, JDSU HST-3000, DTX-1800, FIBER SCOPES and Copper Cable Connection Testers passing knowledge down to 56 personnel
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNICIAN at USN
- TEST EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN at USN
- CPR COORDINATOR at USN
3 years, 4 months at this Job