I worked as the Community Liaison for Sterling Home Health Care. I was responsible for coordinating and organizing Health Fairs for senior living communities.
- Community Liaison at Sterling Home Health Care
- Licensed Life Insurance Agent at Primerica
- at Ford Motor Company
7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION - CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION
- License - Produce Life Insurance
- High School Diploma
4730 N Sheridan - Peace Ambassador
February 2018 - PRESENT
● Responsible for teaching restorative justice practices
● Community liaison
● Community representative
● Peace circle host
- Community liaison at Alternatives Inc
- Juvenile Justice Council Member at Alternatives Inc
- S Western Ave - Part-time Seasonal Associate at Amazon
- High Value Clerk at UPS
11 months at this Job
• Develop outreach programs for students and parents within the urban community
• Serve as Community Liaison to school district
• Resource assessment and development, community engagement and symposiums, focus groups, and community based organizations through data analysis
• Implement and manage website design and mobile app for Urban Affairs Community Outreach Initiative
• Assist in developing and launching department budget proposal
• Payroll processing
• Develop database and procedures for processing payroll and conducting audits
• Office management
- COMMUNITY LIAISON at Miami-Dade County Public Schools
- COMPLIANCE ANALYST at Miami-Dade County Public School
- STATEWIDE RECRUITER at Barry University
- ACADEMIC ADVISOR at University of Miami
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Education - Basic Graphic Design
The Community Liaison acts as a resource for the agency PCR as well as an educator within the community on Home Health , Hospice Services. The liaison is responsible for community outreach, education, and marketing by supporting our local growth efforts by which may include attending and presenting presentations for community events, health fairs, speaking engagements, etc. The liaison will also be a back up to the current PCR by handling all order delivery to physicians and facilities. A successful Community Liaison will have the ability to create new relationships, and be a valuable extension to the relationships they create.
• Coordinates referral information from local physicians and facilities as needed to support current PCR(s)
• Attends all local health fairs and community events as a representative of our local home health agency.
• Acts as a liaison between the community and our local agency.
• Acts as a support person to the PCR in regards to order delivery to physicians and paperwork coordination in facilities.
• Pro-Actively looks for community involvement opportunities through local churches, volunteer organizations, support groups and any other avenue in which to educate the community on home health services.
• Leads all community involvement through agency participation in local fundraisers.
• Disseminate information to community professionals on services and programs.
• Coordinate and facilitate special service related events including educational. presentations, trade shows, and community awareness programs.
• Provide transfer of discharge information to referring professionals when appropriate.
• Partners with the sales team to identify, develop, and maintain professional relationships with community referral sources.
• Identify potential marketing opportunities.
• Support company initiatives, gives actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
• Gather and report daily marketing plans through the use of the appropriate software.
• All other duties as assigned Epic Health Services October 2015- March 2016 Talent Resource Partner The Talent Resource Partner is responsible for driving and executing recruitment activities within a certain region of Epic Health services. This includes Coordinating with hiring manager to Determine eligibility and developing Recruiting strategies to promote growth.
• Identify, Screen and schedule Interviews for qualified candidates to fill open Nurse, Therapy, or internal positions within designated region.
• Manage and document all communication with candidates within the company.
• Proactively recruit and pre-qualify candidates
• Communicate with Branch/Clinic/Support department leadership on a regular basis to promote communication and teamwork regarding candidate pipeline.
• Develop a pool of talented professionals
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidates recruiting
• Provide solutions and or training to team members who struggle with the core competencies related to the Talent Acquisition Specialist Role.
• Uphold all guidelines outlined by the organization’s Policies and procedures guide.
• Make 20 face to Face calls a day to Physicians in the assigned area.
- Community Liaison at Victory Home Health & Hospice
- Talent Resource Partner at Epic Health Services Inc.
- Sales Representative at Epic Health Service
- District Manager at Sprint
2 years, 5 months at this Job
As Community liaison I'm responsible to build relations at the community's, Medical clinic, housing resident's and provider's.My goals are to provided support directly to elderly help them in many ways.Coordinate wellness fair events with diferentes organisation's and venders.Outreach facilities ,Senior Centers.Coordinated home health services in worcester county and surrounded city's also wellness fair events. Eventually broughtg New referral finding out eligibility thru Medicare and Fallon for home care services. Followed up approvals patient's contacted providers and doctors for a plan of care.Assist as advocate and Medical interpreter.
- Community Liaison at A caring touch home care services
- Home care marketing at BETTER LIFE HOME CARE Agency
- Coordinator Assistant in community at United health care workers East
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) at Stavros fiscal Intermediary service
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- College level intership experience - Psychology
- Certified Marketing - Merchandise and Marketing
As Community Liaison work closely with physicians, nurses, case managers, and community directors to educate them on hospice criteria and benefits available to provide information and the highest level of care for patients and their families.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with external agencies, including local hospitals, assisted living and memory care communities, and skilled nursing facilities in Maricopa County to ensure strong partnerships and referral sources.
• Present innovative ideas in weekly internal meetings to exceed client expectations and increase referral opportunities.
• Provide in-service training and host weekly events for 30 staff members and 10 residents on average.
• Oversee job duties for three teams in departments such as Clinical, Administration, and Volunteering.
- Community Liaison at QUALITY HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE CARE
- customer service and health care at
- Account Manager/Implementation Analyst at MEDIMPACT HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS
- Medicare Account Manager/Implementation Analyst at CVS/CAREMARK
1 year at this Job
- - General Studies Coursework
Jacksonville, FL 1996 - 1997
• Homeside Lending, Inc Recertification Department
• Atlantic Mortgage, Inc Foreclosure Department
• Homeside Lending, Inc Loss Drafts and Hazard Department Employment History Cont. Microsoft Word Outlook Access Excel PowerPoint Technical Henrietta Blair Mitchell Community Liaison Riverside Medical Ctr 1409 Van Gogh Ct Virginia Beach, VA 757.650.2505 [email protected] Barbara Freeman Income Tax Consultant Freeman's Tax Service 3909 Pulley Ct Virginia Beach, VA 757.289.2980 [email protected] Agnes Sansone Nurse Anesthetist Atlantic Anesthesia 1893 Heald Way Virginia Beach, VA 757.537.1415 [email protected]
- Community Liaison at Accustaff, Inc
1 year at this Job
• Implement procedures, systems and strategic goals set forth by the senior management team.
• Acted as liaison between the community, physicians, patients, medical clinics, nursing/assisted living facilities, mental health agencies, probation and parole agencies, and hospitals by providing continuity of care, delivering quality treatment, along with educational materials and literature.
• Participated in community events, speaking and presentations at service providers and organizations.
- Community Liaison at Haven Behavioral Hospital
- Program Manager at SL Start
- Administrator/Parent Educator at Presbyterian Medical Services Home Visiting Program
- Program Coordinator-Cibola County DWI Program at DWI
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Associate
Community Liaison for Valley View Home Health Care, responsible for bringing in referrals, getting orders signed, meeting with patients in the hospital.
- Community Liaison at Valley View Home Health
- Timeshare Sales Representative at Wyndham Worldwide
- Office Coordinator/ Medical Concierge at Guardian Angel Home Health
- Sales Associate at Hudson's (Macy's)
6 months at this Job
March 2018 to Date: Green village electricity project GVE Community Liaison Person (CLP) Phase I & II (Inoma in Anambra and Ekeni, Ezetu in Bayelsa State).
- Community Liaison Person (CLP) at Inoma in Anambra and Ekeni, Ezetu in Bayelsa State
- Project Manager/Supervisor at Kachikwulu Ventures Nigeria Limited
- Office of the State Consultant at Kachikwulu Ventures Nigeria Limited
- Intern at Kachikwulu Ventures Nigeria Limited
10 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Anatomy
- Certificate - WASSC