- Community Liaison at Hospice
at this Job
- High school
46 Prince St, Rochester, NY 14607 Cancer Services Program of the Finger Lakes Region July 2014 through Present-Community Liaison I am solely responsible for the billing for this program. This includes but not limited to processing the Monthly Billing Report that the State generates the first week of each month with Request for Payment's, 312 Requisition's and Split Payments. Handling any billing issue's, problems or concerns that arise with any client or provider handling that issue until it is resolved and the outcome is communicated to all involved. Became a Designated Qualified Entity (DQE) through the State of New York which allows me to enroll clients that are diagnosed with Cancer into the Medicaid Cancer Treatment Program along with the Case Manager. Complete in person applications for newly diagnosed clients and yearly recertification's, verifying treatment plans with providers, collecting all necessary documentation submitting it to the State for coverage/continued coverage within the required time frame. In addition assist the Case Manager with clients whose care becomes diagnostic and need follow-up services and insured clients. Work in coordination with the Public Education, Training and Outreach Manager in the community at health fairs, clinics, community centers and events, employer wellness fairs, door to door neighborhood canvasing to promote monthly provider day of screening, etc. Attending any appropriate function or working in collaboration with any of our partners to promote the program distributing literature to/educating as many people as possible. Enter all forms and reports received from provider offices for clients screening services in to the State Catalyst system for payment. Work a monthly Pending Report of all clients pending services contacting clients or providers as necessary to close/pay services within State guidelines. Execute 90 Day overrides, Revisions and Insurance Conversion Denial Forms when necessary to the State. Back up the Patient Intake Specialist manning phones handling issues at hand from clients and providers, taking enrollments and or appointments from client's mailing/faxing/logging appropriate documentation. Participate in all Program events whether they be monthly, yearly, as they arise or as requested.
- Community Liaison at Center for Community Health & Prevention
- Transportation Coordinator at MVP Health Care
- Preferred Option Outreach Representative at
- Member Service Representative at
4 years, 8 months at this Job
I'm still employed here at woodcraft Rangers as an community liaison. I work at Hillview/Granada Middle school, it's two schools and my responsibility here are speaking to parents about anything that's going on in the program or child. I also sub for club leaders if they don't make it to work. And sometimes I take up some of my supervisors responsibilities.
- Community Liaison at Woodcraft Rangers
- Sale Associate at Victoria Secret
- Line Server at Home Town Buffet, N Wilcox Ave
- Sale Associate at
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Community Liaison with Suncrest Hospice my duties are to visit Assisted Livings, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Hospitals, speaking to Case Managers, Social Services, Nursing Directors and Administrators about the services Suncrest Hospice provides. I assist with educational in-services, speaking to facility staff about the importance of Hospice.
- Community Liaison at Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care
- Founder/Operator at Senior Needs
- Administrator/Community Relations Manager at Home Instead Senior Care
- Marketing Executive at Sunlife Home Health
1 month at this Job
- EMT-B - Emergency Medical Technician
October 2017 - Current Community Liaison Responsible for Marketing, Education and Outreach to Home Health & Hospice Services Facilitates Communication Between Home Health and Hospice Department and Referral Sources In Charge of Planning, Organizing and Conducting Community Education such as Health Fairs, Wellness Checks, and Care Giver Support Groups Referral Development Through, Physicians, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living/Memory Cre Communities, etc. Ensure Extraordinary Customer Service to Both External and Internal Customers
- Community Liaison at Comfort Care Hospice
- Business Office Manager at Belterra Health and Rehab
- Medicare Central Billing Specialist November 2014 at Preferred Care Partners Management Group
- Bookkeeper at Bar-Air, LLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
As a Marketer / Community Liaison I am responsible to develop and maintain community relationships to promote Pro Hospice services. Serve as a resource and provide information and education to referral sources, potential referral sources and the community. Meet with referring physicians and referral sources to ensure customer satisfaction. Educate referral sources about available Pro Hospice services. Marketing / Admissions Director
- Community Liaison at Pro Hospice
- at Dinuba Healthcare
- Chronic Care Coordinator at Kaiser Permanente
- Chronic Care Coordinator at United Health Centers
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication and Journalism
As the community Liaison for the Arts Council of Placer County, I work alongside my coworkers to help the arts community flourish in Placer county. I manage the volunteer program, outreach program, help with installation for gallery shows both in-house and pop-up galleries throughout Placer county, and communicate directly with artists to ensure their work is handled appropriately and that they are provided with opportunities to show their artwork.
• Art installation and deinstallation skills.
• Project management skills.
• Volunteer management skills.
• Labeling artwork in gallery, assisting with art drop-offs, and facilitating communication between artists and the organization.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Gallery maintenance, correspondent, and outreach for the community.
• Time management skills and self motivated worker with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines for exhibits and shows.
- Community Liaison at Arts Council of Placer County
- Manager at Taco Bell
- Gallery Assistant at Blue Line Arts
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- - Art History
32256 The Community Liaison is responsible for provider and community outreach for the Coalition. Outreach includes primarily working with public and private maternity care providers and hospitals to promote the Healthy Start screen and program, in addition to working with community partners and groups in Northeast Florida. Specific Duties Include: * Working cooperatively with Coalition members, staff, community partners and community groups in communicating the mission, services, and goals of the organization through community meetings, outreach activities, and public speaking engagements. * Responsible for agency's provider outreach for the Healthy Start program. Oversees successful implementation of the Healthy Start prenatal/postnatal screen. Maintains comprehensive log of all provider communication, training and visits and presents outreach activities to the Healthy Start Board on an as-needed basis. * Updating and assisting with providing data to public and private maternity care providers and delivery hospitals on screening rates on a quarterly basis. * Coordinateing applying for, interviewing, training and mentoring a National Health Corps Florida AmeriCorps member. * Providing staff support to the Screening Improvement Task Force, as well as other committees as needed (meetings, agendas, minutes, budgets). * Assisting with fundraising activities and events (Rounds at the Grounds, Baby Buggy Walk in the Park, etc.)
- Community Liaison at Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition
- MomCare Advisor/ FIMR Maternal Interviewer at Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition/ MomCare Program
- Senior Clerk at Community Outreach
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Science - Human Development, Psychology, and Sociology
Home health and hospice community liaison for the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. Call points include physician offices, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals. Educating , in servicing and partnering with patient based facilities on Medicare and commercial insurances documentation requirements to facilitate home health and hospice patient referrals.
- Community Liaison at Professional healthcare resources
- Territory Manager at NuMotion Medical Supplies
- Territory Manager at Inova Labs
- Account Executive at American HomePatient
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
I'm a Community Liaison for Injury Care EMS, as well as Resilient transport. I dispach for the company as well.
- Dispatcher and Community Liaison at Injury Care EMS
- General Manager at Victory Medical Transportation
- Field Supervisor at Medical Transport Company of Arizona
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in the Arts (AA) - General Studies