- Community Manager at LEDIC Realty Company
- Community Manager at Summit Apt. Management
- Property Manager at VGM
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - General
Community Manager Lakeside At Greenboro 232 Apartments
- Community Manager at NORTHLAND INVESTMENT CORPORATION
- General Manager at WestCorp Management
- General Manager at Steven D. Bell
- General Manager at Cagan Property Management
2 years, 5 months at this Job
●Responsible for the overall operation of the property and meeting property ownership financial goals through successful execution of the business plan and adherence to the operating budget.
●Reviews the property’s monthly income and expense statement and reports any areas considered a problem to Property Supervisor.
●Develop a supportive environment for all residents and provide them with outstanding customer service.
●Manages the day-to-day administration of the property office, including answering telephones during normal business hours; interacting with residents in a courteous and professional manner; sorting, distributing, opening and answering mail daily; coding invoices daily; and handling resident inquiries and concerns.
●Ensures the office is clean and well organized, Staff are presentable to the public. Property presentable by maintaining a clean well-maintained building and grounds including all vacant ready units.
●Maintain a high occupancy level by studying the market and staying competitive with the surrounding market.
●Advertise and Market by conducting weekly market survey and to promote leasing.
●Hire, train, and develop new staff and build a strong team.Oversee the preparation of budgets, financial statements and periodic reports on the status of various properties, lease expirations, expenses and related matters.
●Communicate well with others and exercise good judgment and discretion in dealing with residents, visitors, vendors, and staff.
●Bid out and select contract services, negotiate vendor service agreements, and monitor day-to-day vendor performance to assure full compliance with the company’s policy.
- Community Manager at Community Manager | Pinnacle Management | San Jose CA | 168 UNITS | 04/2017- to present.
- Community Manager for 2 properties at Interstate Equities Corporation
- Community Manager at Equity Residential
- Community Manager at ABL Properties
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
Community Manager position is much like a office you must be able to handle budgets, manage crews, schedule appointments, etc.
- Community Manager at Elmington Property Management
- Assistant Manager at Roco Real Estate
- Regional Property Manager at Interurban Housing
- Dalcor Mgmt at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Assistant Community Manager, Collections
- Assistant Community Manager at Asden Management
- Leasing Consultant at Ventron Management
- Leasing Consultant at Greystar Management
- Marketing Representative at Fogelman Management Group
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
Im a bilingual community manager with more than 15 years of experience. specialist in political marketing, marketing strategist
- Community Manager at Jose joel
at this Job
- Master's - Political marketing
I was hired as the community manager for 120 mobile homes.
- Community Manager at Strive Communities Management, LLC
- Office Manager/Dispatcher - Warehouse/ Inventory Control Manager at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- Receiving Clerk at Park Avenue True Value
- Merchandiser at PepsiCo
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- BA - Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Communications and Critical Thinking
Responsibilities Greet customers with a polite, professional demeanor. Answer office telephone calls promptly and professionally, provide requested information. Develop and maintain community relationships. Use Microsoft office to produce documents. Assist the community Manager in entering data, new and used home sales. Present homes to potential buyers. Maintain office files. Scan and post to appropriate files daily collection of monthly rental income. Collections calls of delinquent rents. Perform other duties as assigned. Accomplishments Able to build and develop a friendly rapport with chronically deliquent tenants which brought the delinquency down each month and attaining 100% collection of over 1.8 million dollars per year. Fast learner responsible for managing two communities of 218 homes. Effective August 2015 promoted to Assistant Community Manager. Promotion to Community Manager January 2016. Skills Used Ability to learn fast and work independently. Develop and maintain good relationship with co-workers and residents.
- Community Manager at RHP Properties
5 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
Under the direction of the Regional Property Manager, the Community Manager is responsible for all phases of operating a multifamily community, including but not limited to the general administration and maintenance, direct and supervise all personnel and resources, achieve the fiscal goals of the company while maintaining good physical condition of the property. Monitor and achieve acceptable levels of unit turnover, market and renewal rates, occupancy, delinquency, concessions, bad debt, expiration's and renewals for each community within management portfolio.
- Community Manager at ConAm Management
- Community Manager at MAXX PROPERTIES
- Turn Manager - The Breakers Resort Apartment Homes at BH Management
- Community Manager/Renovations Manager - Trivium Apartments at Cardinal Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
My accomplishment as a manufactured home community manager Was cleaning up the community get rid of old homes add new homes to the community And just to sit back and see how the community has changed over the last 2 years of my being there And gaining the respect and trust of the residents in the Communities that I manage
- Community manager at UMH Properties, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent