• Made brand/company connections with local community members and with local businesses/organizations through monthly events, social media and face to face communication.
• Promoted from Social Media Assistant to Community Outreach Coordinator in 3 months of being hired.
- Community Outreach Coordinator at Newark Makerhoods
- High School Track & Field Coach at St. Benedict's Preparatory School
- Program Coordinator at St. Benedict's Preparatory School
- Lead Cashier at Gap
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
- Marketing of education and awareness effort for national non-profit - Event planning, publicity & coordination of health screenings - Research and organization for outreach events - Planning, set up, coordination, and staffing of health screenings and trade show exhibits - Organization representative at community events - Responsible for cultivating strategic partnerships through outreach activities - Works to develop and maintain business and individual relationships interested in promoting health awareness and screening events - Supports, assists and works with and in coordination with Executive Director - Professional speaker with presentations at community and private events - Published writer of magazine articles relating to AAA - Provides survivor support to patients and families - Member of community health workers networking organization
- Program & Community Outreach Coordinator at AAAneurysm Outreach
- Administrative Assistant at BALLARD BRANDS, LLC
- Substitute Teacher at ST. TAMMANY PARISH SCHOOL DISTRICT
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Sciences - Business Office Administration / Secretarial
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
Serves as a community liaison by connecting eligible individuals, businesses, and organizations with grant opportunities to reduce California's carbon footprint with a particular focus on an outreach plan
targeting SB535 Disadvantaged Communities. Supports and assists in the implementation of outreach
efforts that will raise awareness, build partnerships, leverage resources, and strengthen community
capacities to successfully engage in California Climate Initiative programs. Specific tasks include:
• Assisting in the development and design of informational materials (digital and print) in English, Spanish, and other languages as needed.
• Assisting in the development and actively maintaining an index of organizations dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint and technical assistance providers who can serve as resources in California.
• Organizing and attending community outreach events and public meetings monthly.
• Drafting and coordinating updates to CoolCalifornia.org.
- Community Outreach Coordinator at Foundation for California Community Colleges
- Program Coordinator, Anti-Human Trafficking at CSA San Diego County
- Quality Control Specialist at Nexsentio, Inc
- Council Assistant at Nexsentio, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Manage & Promote the Community Outreach Coordinator Facebook page
• Include posts on Community news & events, speaking events, etc.
• Review all new sponsorship requests for relevancy
• Send new requests to Marketing Manager to present to partners if it has potential
• Develops and maintains community relationships
• Represents the firm with key community leaders
• Attends events and meetings
• Ensures firm participation in community events, roundtables, committees, and boards
• Assist Marketing team in execution of all firm participating events both internal and external
• Create marketing and follow up plan for specific community events as needed (includes but not limited to: promotional items, literature, equipment, etc.)
• Initial contact of new organizations
• Schedule meeting with key organization members (either internal or at a member meeting)
• Create a custom marketing plan for specific organization
• Execute marketing plan by working with key organization members and firm staff
• Follow up with organizations for feedback and continuous contact
• Maintain regular contact with organizations to future needs
• Reach out to various community partners and present Seminar Program Options (based on firm practice areas)
• Schedule seminars with partners
• Work with marketing team on details & logistics of the seminar (advertising to attendees, registering attendees, location, catering, panel of presenters, gifts to presenters, sponsorships, presentation, giveaway items, etc.)
• Be on hand day of to coordinate logistics and ensure smooth event (take photos, greet attendees, answer questions, etc.)
• Follow up with community partners on their feedback, discuss future partnerships
• Follow up with attendees on their feedback, discuss future partnerships
• Monitor social media, news, as well as other media outlets for new potential clients, organizations, etc.
• Try to network with employees of various companies (amazon warehouse, manufacturing facilities, etc.) to increase firm name and awareness
• Review Chamber and Bar Associations for events, and make sure all attorneys are aware of what's going on
• Register attorneys for events as requested
- Community Outreach Coordinator at Cohen, Feeley, Altemose & Rambo, Lehigh Valley
- Executive Director at Hispanic Center Lehigh Valley
- Family Development Specialist at Calypso Elementary School
- Child Care Provider at Self-Employed
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Social Work
- Certificate - Medical Office Assistant
- Certificate - Certified Nursing Assistant
Training presentation chosen to be national standard All HR work for staff of 20+ volunteers Chair of Quality Improvement for agency Outreach to community organizations for hospice partnership Public relations and social media for agency Emergency preparedness development and coordinator
- Community Outreach Coordinator/Volunteer Coordinator at Aseracare Hospice
- Associate Director at American Association of Birth Centers
- High School Social Studies Teacher at Brandywine Heights High School
- High School Social Studies Teacher at Pennridge High School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's in Education - Secondary Education
- Bachelor's of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Community Outreach Coordinator/Dept. of Prevention Services
● Promoting programs & services provided by agency. Overseeing outreach initiatives from inception to fruition.
● Outreach regulations. Communications with reps of the community. Recruitment of preapproved and vetted volunteers for orgs. Oversee progress and completion of task.
- Community Outreach Coordinator/Dept. of Prevention Services at The Recovery Center
- Residential Specialist at Community Connections
- Group Director at YMCA
- Case Manager and Youth Program Director at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwestern Ohio
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications
- Associates of Science - General Studies
Worked as the Face of the college in the Community in addition to working Admissions and covering Financial Aid Events as well. Received Distinguished Service Award in September by the President for Meritorious Service. Served on many boards over the years in the Genesee County Area.
- Community Outreach Coordinator at Mott Community College
- Executive Director of Financial Aid at Mott Community College
25 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Administration
* Build strategic relationships by planning and orchestrating a variety of outreach activities to advocate and bring awareness to Hospice services. * Engage in community affairs on a continuous basis pertaining to senior healthcare. * Provide resources and education to the community through health care expos, informative presentations, and networking engagements. * Maintain an active status within the Boca Raton Chamber, Boynton Beach Chamber and Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce. Key Accomplishment: Successfully established and built over 50+ strategic relationships within the healthcare field resulting in direct referrals and/or preferred partners to strengthen and educate our community.
- Community Outreach Coordinator at TRUSTBRIDGE
- Administrative Assistant/Scheduler at Hospice of Palm Beach County
4 years at this Job
- Master of Health Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Allied Health Sciences
• Provide effective promotion of mission through community outreach activities, volunteer programs, Department of Public Safety programs, education programs & religious outreach efforts.
• Serve as a public speaker at civic club meetings, schools, churches, health fairs, etc.
• Attend public functions to represent Anthem’s participation in community events.
• Implement Anthems’s outreach plan to a multi-cultural community
• Collaborate with team members to promote mission through social media outlets & website.
- Community Outreach Coordinator at Anthem, Inc.
- Independent Contractor at Heavy Equipment Consulting
- Field Outreach Coordinator at WellCare
- Southeast Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Company Wrench
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Implemented community outreach strategy to serve students struggling [email protected] with school attendance
• Conduct research and studies on county, state and nationwide attendance Date of birth rates 01-01-1982
• Partner with school districts for approvals on plans as well as involving their LinkedIn leadership in the strategy https://www.linkedin.com/in/erin-bond-
• Work with board members to solicit sponsorships and raise funding for a21608109/ outreach program
• Attend community engagement events to serve as ambassador to the
- Community Outreach Coordinator at Attendance Institute
8 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - General Business
- Associate in Arts - Social & Behavioral Sciences