Community Education Outreach Specialist from October 3, 2017-November 7th, 2018 Primarily responsible for design and implement strategies to increase capacity of high quality childcare in the Union county, NJ area. Provide consumer education and referrals to families at locations throughout the Service Delivery areas. Engage in Marketing and outreach activities designed to increase the utilization of the public/private partnerships, and promote/educate the community about early child care an economic development issues. Assist in increasing availability and access to high quality and out of school time care for children and youth. Increase supply building, implement outreach and marketing activities and implement "booths" on the ground. Trainer for childcare providers, community partners, in the areas of child abuse & neglect, childcare license, nutrition, safe sleep, science, math, literature.
- Community Outreach Specialist /Trainer at Community Coordinated Child Care
- Community Education Outreach Specialist/Data Manager at The Child Care Resource Network
- at Indiana Wesleyan University
- Latino Program Director at Indiana Association for Child Care Resource & Referral, Indiana
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Political Science M.S.
Provides case management services to adults, age 60 years and over, to help them remain in their own homes in the community with the best quality of life. Evaluation of seniors needs in the area of financial resources, skills of daily living, support from family and friend, suitable housing and health and safety issues. Assistances with completion of applications for benefits. Connecting the senior to services which meet their need such as in home aides services, seniors housing, medical adult day program, and health related programs.
- Community Outreach Specialist at Baltimore County Department of Aging, Community Outreach Program
- Case Manager/ Support Planner at Baltimore County Department of Aging
- Social Worker at Department of Corrections and Public Safety, Baltimore City Detention Center
- Staff Assistant at State of Maryland, Foster Care Review Board
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Services
- Bachelor of Science - Social Work
Extensive background in all levels of retail sales and store development and management in both domestic and international markets. Employers included Thimbles, Rodier, Bonwit Teller, British Home Stores, Neiman Marcus, Broadway, & Saks Fifth Avenue.
• Leader in philanthropic work through the Sarasota chapter of the American Cancer Society as their Director of Leadership Giving.
• Excellent sense of community through work with the Jewish Housing Council Foundation as the Special Event Coordinator for their development office.
• Development Director for Art Center Sarasota
• Director of Community Outreach to the community and development. (Presently employed)
- Community Outreach Specialist at Community Day School
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fashion buying and merchandising
Create monthly school-centric newsletters, special announcements, and additional parent
communication; Execute network communications and marketing plans; Serve as school host for school
tours, school fairs, and off campus recruiting events; Coordinates the daily activities of a program
providing community outreach services designed to build awareness, interest and participation in school
activities; Designs and implements coordinated community-based outreach efforts; Assists with grant
proposals ;Creates and implements community presentations to multiple stakeholders; Supervises
community outreach volunteers and third party providers; Meet with parents to develop a strong parent
• Responsible for creating and developing school wide student enrichment activities to include partnerships with Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and Clean Memphis
• Assisted with student enrollment and registration initiatives that increased school wide enrollment to more than 80% above goal
• Supported creation of first organized network-wide parent organization
• Created best practices for effective and sustainable adult learner programs plans
- Community Outreach Specialist at Freedom Preparatory Academy Charter Schools
- Community Outreach Specialist at Innovate Memphis
- at Housing & Community Development Research Fellowship Program
- University of Tennessee Public Service Intern at Housing & Community Development Research Fellowship Program
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Nonprofit Administration
- Bachelor of Professional Studies - Child Development
Sole departmental for Community Outreach Division at Results Staffing responsible for recruiting for all for 4 locations, and specialized divisions i.e. Skilled, City of Dallas, Final Clean and Schools division. In addition, worked solely with social service groups to build partnerships to provide employment to the homeless and recently released from prison. created a data base used to provide referrals for food, housing, work clothing and transportation for employees. Also interviewed, and basic HR duties.
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH SPECIALIST at RESULTS STAFFING
- FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR at SURE STAY
- Assistant Property Manager/Leasing Agent at Serenity Townhomes
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- UNLV - Business Operations
• Oversees scheduling for 20-30 members per day.
• Responsible for connecting members to health professionals based off of their exact needs.
• Coordinates multiple community outreach events
• In charge of prioritizing various avenues of community integration to boots clubs notoriety. - Responsible for inventory, paperwork, and keeping everyone on track but also pushing to be better.
- Community Outreach Specialist at 24 Hour Fitness
- Sales Representative at 24 Hour Fitness
- Front Desk Receptionist Volunteer at Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Event Staff at The Meadows
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Nursing - Medical
- Certificate - Phlebotomy
Connect with the homeless and provide stable housing. Refer Clients to many resources. Case notes. Transport Clients to appointments. Help with medical needs. Refer Clients who need A&D treatment. Report Incidents. Staff meetings/Trainings. Give presentations. Speak at conferences regarding the Urban league and our services. Refer and Assist clients to the community warehouse, Assist clients suffering from mental health conditions to mental health services. Provide outreach supplies for the homeless. Assist with resources. Attend Conferences for urban league around the world. Give coordinated access assessments to the homeless.
- Community Outreach Specialist at The Urban league of Portland
- Housing Specialist at Community of Hope
- FIT Case Manager/Housing Manager/Peer Mentor at Empowerment Clinic
- Residential Assistant/ On-Call at NARA) Native American Rehabilitation Association
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Science
Kestrel Land Trust, Franklin Land Trust, Millers River Watershed Council, Antioch New England/USEPA climate conference.
Worked on local, sustainable agriculture and land conservation with the Kestrel Land Trust (including as a board member), with the Franklin Land Trust on open space and land conservation, with Friends of the South River on habitat protection, improvement, and historical narrative, with the Millers River Watershed Council on sotrm water management outreach and education, and for an Antioch New England/USEPA regional conference on climate change and community adaptation and resiliance. These were all done on a volunteer basis. In addition, liaison and partnering between these organizations and various colleges and universities.
- volunteer community outreach specialist at Kestrel Land Trust, Franklin Land Trust, Millers River Watershed Council, Antioch New England/USEPA climate conference.
- Adjunct Professor at Worcester State University
- field interviewer at ABT Associates
- Adjunct Professor at Fitchburg State University
4 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Anthropology
- MA - Social Science
- Bachelor's - cultural anthropology and social science
Primary responsibilities are to build strategic relationships, conduct outreach activities and engage Pueblo
Marketplace to ensure maximum participation in BBB services.
• Research and assist in developing plans for expanding BBB presence in the Pueblo Marketplace
• Maintain relationships with collaborative partners and cultivate new ones relevant to BBB through ongoing research, evaluation and participation
• Schedule and personally conduct at least one presentation a month to include seminar and educational workshops addressing the identified needs of the Pueblo Marketplace
• Work with BBB Marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans focused on Pueblo Marketplace
• With the support of BBB Marketing team, lead special events including trade shows, expos and member appreciation events in Pueblo Marketplace
• Engage Pueblo Marketplace through social media sites, including publishing and responding to posts, and assisting with efforts to drive increased audience
• Coordinate quarterly Pueblo Advisory Council meetings
• Support Pueblo Marketplace through answering incoming calls and welcoming walk-ins to BBBSC Pueblo office
• Conduct standard business questionnaires for businesses in the Pueblo Marketplace to ensure BBB has all necessary information to connect buyers and sellers
• Ensure maximum participation in accredited business services through personal meetings with BBB Accredited Businesses in the Pueblo Marketplace
• Support BBB Accredited Businesses through annual re-investigation process
• Submit monthly advertorials to the Pueblo Chieftain
• Conduct informative workshops for the community
- Manager/Community Outreach Specialist at Better Business Bureau
- General Professional III/ Marketing/Social/ Graphic Design Manager at State of Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Adult/Youth Case Manager at The U.S. Department of Labor
- Graphic Designer at Current, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Marketing
• Provided ongoing outreach and engagement for Self-Sufficiency Services, Youth Empowerment Services, and Quality of Life Services within at risk low-income communities in the inner city.
• Door to door canvassed, disseminated materials, participated in community events, meetings and other related activities.
• Worked within contract, grant, and program requirements including meeting timelines and reported requirements.
• Performed extensive data entry when needed.
- Community Outreach Specialist at Employment and Employer Services
- Casual CEP Seasonal Package Handler at Employment and Employer Services
- Lab Manager at Chicago Housing Authority & Tec Services
- Supervisor, Merchandiser, Cashier at Hudson News - O'Hare Airport
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts & Science - Criminal Justice