Plan, organize and host member education events throughout state ◦ Build community partners and improve on community relations in Cook, DuPage, Kane, McHenry, and Lake counties ◦ Create and implement community resource fairs/projects utilizing community partner connections ◦ Participate in variety of health fairs throughout service region in DuPage, Cook, Kane McHenry and Lake counties ◦ Represent IlliniCare Health via sponsorships and attendance at variety of galas, community events, etc. ◦ Collaborate with team to achieve informative and creative programming ◦ Train Community Outreach Specialist Team reps through-out region
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH SPECIALIST at CENTENE, ILLINICARE HEALTH PLAN
- PROGRAM COORDINATOR II, TEAM LEAD at Baby
- SENIOR ADVOCATE, CENTRAL POINT OF ENTRY at SOLUTIONS FOR CARE
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - COMMUNITY HEALTH ENGAGEMENT
Solid Rock Community Outreach Specialist provide outreach to homeless veteran’s men and women throughout the city of San Diego. Create, implement and promote community awareness and education from the Outreach Program. SRCOutreach Specialist build and maintain an extensive financial reporting system to maintain funding for the programs.
- Solid Rock Community Outreach Specialist at Solid Rock Community Outreach Church
- At Best Buy Asset Protection Associate at Best Buy Stores L.P
- Corporate and Executive Facilitator at Hearts Designed Cleaning Services, Pikesville, MD * Coastal Services Group, LLC, Owings Mills, MD * Global Savings Organization
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management with General Management Certificate
Cultivate relationships with community seniors and educate them on the LIFE program. Community outreach activities Enroll eligible seniors in Medicaid LIFE program.
- Community Outreach Specialist at Community LIFE
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at Gateway Hospice
- Community Liaison Butler, Westmoreland and Armstrong Counties at QUALITY LIFE SERVICES INC
- Home Instead Senior Care at Community Liaison/Customer Care Coordinator
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Specialized Business Management - Education Sales, Business Management and Healthcare/Safety
As a Communiy Outreach specialists I essentially worked with organizers and managers of programs and initiatives that promote community wellness. The position required the ability to identify general community needs as well as the ability to identify services that are necessary for special populations.
- Community Outreach Specialist at MMS Outreach Group
- Branch Manager at Baber's Rent to Own
- Assistant Manager at Hardee's Restaurant
- Branch Manager at Always Money
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
LEADERSHIP Establish long-range strategic plans to support the UnitedHealthcare's values, vision, customer service and membership objectives Public Relations representative of the Michigan Health Plan locally and nationally. Advanced corporate goals in a matrixed organization leading local implementation of nationalinitiativess and partnerships Determined expenditures and ROI with the marketing budget exceeding 400K Development and supervision of outreach and marketing team
- SENIOR COMMUNITY OUTREACH SPECIALIST at UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Human Ecology & Labor And Industrial Relations
- Master of Science - Human Development and Family Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
· Responsible for successfully building alliances between community leaders, Health Management Organizations · Developing, and coordinating outreach services and educational activities designed to build public awareness. · Created, nurtured, cultivated, and managed relationships between The SPARKS Group, LLC, the community and the health care market. · Working cooperatively with Behavior Health Clinicians to develop creative strategies · .Developed and coordinated health fairs and workshops · Develop and maintained a Resource Directory and quarterly company newsletter · Furnished technical assistance and on-the-ground outreach to partners. · Designed and proposed various special events and engagement strategies. · Oversaw accurate entry of customer information into various company databases. · Responsible for determining, ordering and maintaining company swag
- Community Outreach Specialist at The Sparks Group, LLC
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Elementary Education
Population Health Management- Transitions of Care Program: Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood) Transitions of Care (TOC) Program was selected as a Population Health Management (PHM) tool, with aim at reducing clinical costs and improving members' health care quality and outcomes as they transition home from the hospital after discharge. ❖ Providing information to members/clients and their families regarding social and community support. ❖ Completing Health Risk Assessment (HRA). ❖ Off site visits to home, hospital, or community health centers and agencies. ❖ Collaborate with nursing homes to promote transition referrals and activity. ❖ Consult with and support transition team staff by identifying housing options for participants and assisting with applications for housing ❖ Conduct outreach activities to promote the Nursing Home, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Homeless Shelters, Home based, and Adult Correction Facilities, and Psychiatric Hospitals throughout RI.
- Community Outreach Specialist at Neighborhood Health Plan of RI
- Per Diem Milieu\Therapist- Adolescent Program at Lifespan Hospital- Bradley Hospital
- Case Manager at Communities for People
- RI/ Substance Abuse Prevention Task Force/ Grant Coordinator at Communities for People
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Outreach to Community to set up Information booths for United HealthCare Dual SNP Plan. Calendar all Events throughout the month. Record leads and sales onto to Salesforce System.
- Community Outreach Specialist at United Healrhcare
- MEMBER RETENTION REPRESENTIVE at FIDELIS CARE HEALTH PLANS
- MEMBER RETENTION FIELD REPRESENTIVE at VNSNY CHOICE HEALTH PLANS
- MEMBER RETENTION REPRESENTATIVE at PRIME STAFFING
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Sociology
- Associates in Business Administration - Business Administration
Provided patient education in the community regarding health plan benefits, provided telephonic
outreach, in addition to educational visits in the home.
• Contributed to member engagement efforts as part of a larger Outreach team of 6.
• Collaborated with local community providers, including PCPs offices and Long-Term Care Facilities to update medical information across a continuity of care.
• Led efforts in reconciliation of about ~500 unreachable members.
• Scheduled Initial Visits with members of the plan to finalize enrollment into Landmark program. Special Projects:
• Functioning as Care Coordinator.
• Managing Access of Electronic Medical Records to more than 20 Providers for multiple health systems.
• Establishing partnerships with the health systems in the community to exchange information to enhance patient care.
• Tracking progress of obtaining shared Electronic Medical Records access for >30 Massachusetts based hospitals and health systems.
• Providing administrative support to office staff including answering phones, updating patient information, troubleshooting, and triaging incoming phone calls to appropriate medical support staff.
- Community Outreach Specialist at Landmark Health
- Medical Receptionist at Primary Care Associates
- Legal Intern at Primary Care Associates
9 months at this Job
- - Leadership
- - Teaching and Learning
· Provide crisis intervention and legal advocacy services to victims and their family members at local hospitals and courthouses · Increase community awareness in over 800 middle school students by employing educational seminars pertaining to intimate partner violence and sexual abuse · Ensure the continued availability of outreach support services to community members by assisting in the 24/7 Crisis Hotline · Schedule and participate in home visits with the Charles County Sheriff Office to address physical safety concerns of high-risk Lethality Assessment Program (LAP) clients
- Community Outreach Specialist at CENTER FOR ABUSED PERSONS
- Patient Service Representative - PRN at AMERICAN RADIOLOGY SERVICES
- Health Equity Intern at Holy Cross Health
- Music Ministry Director at New Life Church
7 months at this Job
- BS - Behavioral and Community Health