Manages personal property transfers, establish/refine procedures for all phases of personal property management including receipt, control, disbursement, and sale of property, oversee warehouse operations, develop and implement an equipment management information system, and establish an inspection, maintenance and repair capability for stored or leased
equipment. Provide Real Property and Community Planning services for DOD installation.
• Provide management assistance, planning, development, organizational, administrative, and coordination services for all base real property programs. Develop project plans for each program, and identify short- and long-term goals and objectives. Determine resource requirements and prepare written plans and schedules. Incorporate federal, USAF, Host Nation, and local regulatory requirements into program design, implementation, and evaluation
• Assist in management of all space utilization requests and issues. Determine use of all land, space in buildings, and other facilities both on and off the base. Conduct extensive space utilization surveys and analyze all space requirements for compatibility and conformance with allowable criteria. Recommend changes and advise leadership on appropriate actions.
• Assist in the management of all installation and applicable off base real property accountability records
• Advises the Government on the acquisition of new real property. Determines the properties to be acquired in order to satisfy the requirements for specific projects/tasks and the nature of the acquisitions. Provide advice on fair market value, methods of acquisition, barriers inherent to certain types of ownership, and other complicating factors (e.g., condemnation, seizure, etc.). Research and prepare assessments on preliminary value estimates and ownership issues, and provide guidance on realty matters to site survey/selection teams. Prepare programming documents with justification for site selected. Provide advice to senior management on realty acquisitions and ensure all necessary coordination is obtained.
• Participates in project design reviews and other activities related to siting and planning actions including the Environmental Impact Analysis process and the management of planning contracts. Provide technical advice on a variety of planning issues and special studies including planning- related GeoBase Data Layers. Review and approve/disapprove waiver requests. Maintains correspondence and map files on all information pertaining to site approvals, base comprehensive planning, and airfield criteria waivers
• Provides proficiency in Helicopter Rotary and Fixed Wing aircraft planning and design
- Community Planner at AECOM, Al Udeid Qatar, USAF
- Facility Manager at DynCorp International, Al Udeid Qatar, USAF
- Theatre Logistics Analyst - Theatre Property, Material and Equipment at AECOM, Al Udeid Qatar, USAF
- Property Book Manager/Officer at DynCorp International, Kwajalein Atoll, US Army Garrison G4/S4
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Studies - Psychology Studies
Supports senior planners with preparing planning documentation for the maintenance, repair, and modification of facilities
➢ Organizes and executes public meetings in compliance with the Environmental Impact Study process
➢ Engages residents of Navy family housing to gauge needs and satisfaction
➢ Analyzes and researches data for the installation development plan (comparable to a city comprehensive plan)
➢ Researches and writes Navy funding requests for asset construction, demolition, repair, and modernization
➢ Performs economic analyses for Navy funding requests
- Community Planner at Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Project Manager, Copy Editor, Special Topic Production Assistant at Encyclopædia Britannica
- Neighborhood Revitalization Specialist Intern (Final Graduate Project) at Encyclopædia Britannica
- Merchandising Assistant at Seafood Department
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Urban Planning and Public Policy - Urban Planning and Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature - English
Oversee due diligence preparation and reporting for Planned Unit Developments
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of area development competition
• Liaise with stakeholder to gather data and land use requirements
• Provide management of projects for commercial retail developments and mixed
• Provide land use and real estate assessments for potential site development
• Utilize Geographical Information Systems to update and present maps
- Community Planner at IAP Worldwide Services
- Master Planner at IAPWs & Sallyport Global Services
- Principal Planner at Columbus Consolidated Government
- Assistant Regional Planner at P RO F E SSI ONALEXPERIEN CE
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Administration
- Continuing Studies - Geographical Information Systems
- Continuing Studies at Carl Vinson Institute of Government - Zoning Administrator continuing studies
Created Housing Now as a policy oriented non-profit working on solutions to Seattle's housing crisis, with a focus on expanding publicly financed and non-profit housing. We are currently focused on reforming the Seattle Comprehensive plan.
• Developed the Family Housing Cost Model (FHCM) to help analyze affordable housing development and household costs, resulting in increased understanding of housing costs.
• Conducted research into best practices from other cities, working with UW Student researchers, resulting in a better understanding of what policies and practices have worked at a metropolitan level.
• Presented at the Housing Washington 2018 conference on how activists and practitioners can collaborate.
• Hosted house parties to raise funds and build support for reform of the comprehensive plan
• Published editorials in support of comprehensive plan reform, with more on the way.
- Community Planner at Housing Now, Seattle
- Community Planner at BYK Project
- Research Intern at Sightline Institute
- Project Co-Coordinator at Complete Streetcar Campaign, Seattle
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning - Urban and Regional Planning
- Bachelor of Art - Geography
Newport RI, March 2017 to Present.
● evaluated real estate assets for space usage, code, component, coverage, and location compliance
● completed over 250 real estate asset evaluations
● completed (BFR) Basic Facility Requirements evaluations
● completed field work and asset reporting for two FIAR (Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness) Asset Audits
● created and improved AE (Asset Evaluation) evaluation report forms and quality
● trained new personnel on how to conduct asset evaluations
● created and/or updated floor plans, AutoCad
● created a real estate document numbering system and database
- Community Planner at SJS Executives, Inc
- Product Planner II at Rose International, Inc
- Space Planner at Cushman & Wakefield
- Engineering Program Manager at Cisco Systems
2 years at this Job
- - Risk Management
- - Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management - Business Management
- Associate's Degree in Science in Business Management - Business Management
- - Business Management
Expertise in Non Governmental Organizations.Dealing with diverse comunitees of immigrants education, real estate and settlment issues.Conducted research maintaining and developing the relationship with diverse communities through report-based projects.Submitted proposals for projects research of realestate and development projects for the American Planning Institute Conference in relation to NGOs and the center of Neighborhoud in Chicago.
- Community Planner- Volunteer at Diversity & Inclusion Committee -APA Chicago IL
- Substitute Teacher at Noble Charter Schools & CSTN
- Board Member at IMAS- Non for Profit Organization
- Consultant Urban Planner -Architect at HFDC/ Health Facilities Design & Consulting, Erbil
5 months at this Job
- Certificate in Urban Studies - Urban & Regional Studies
- Doctorate - Urban Planning & managment
- Master's - Urban Planning and Design
• Prepared Site Approval documents & maps for the Public Works Officer to sign and approve for work being done on intergovernmental properties or buildings. Documents consisted of: project descriptions, floor plans, a federal GIS website for Site & Vicinity Maps, it also contained property records.
• Reviewed projects and their relation to the Federal Public Works codes for site approval.
• Worked along side my co-workers in preparing site approvals.
• Attended meetings with the department heads to review and accept new work.
- Community Planner (Asset Management) Intern at NAVFAC Southwest
- Planning Technician (Planner 2) at City of Ridgecrest
- Paraprofessional Substitute at Sierra Sands Unified School District
- Planning Intern (Planner 1) at City of Ridgecrest
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Urban Studies and Planning
- Associate - General Education
Supervisor: Sara Aponte; (202)-701-9231; Notify applicant prior to contacting Provide expertise in recovery planning process for implementation strategy development in the post-disaster environment, in 20 municipalities. In addition, provide advice to local government and municipalities Mayors and key personnel) in the process of identifying opportunities for projects and programs that will contribute to improve their fiscal condition, recovery process and their economic development. Furthermore, I assist municipalities in achieving priority needs that will have long term impact within their communities by establishing collaborative partnerships with strategic organizations.
- Community Planner Lead, Branch at CPCB
- Planner at Municipality of Caguas
- Research Assistant at University of Rio Piedras
- Planning Technician at G. Navas & Associates
7 months at this Job
- License - Urban and Environmental Planning
- B.A. - Psychology
at this Job
xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- Community Planner at APPS - Working with US Navy
2 years, 1 month at this Job