Community Relations Manager
• Generated new client leads and closing service
• Developed, maintained and expanded relationships with the professional community to refer potential clients to the company
• Maintained and developed new marketing methods
- Community Relations Manager at Senior Helpers
- Executive Administrator to President/CEO at PHLBURG TECHNOLOGIES
- Retail Store Manager at CHARMED SPIRIT
- Director of Administration at AMERICAN HELICOPTER MUSEUM & EDUCATION CENTER
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- - Business
- - Business
Serves as the Development & Community Relations Manager and the face of Unity Care to our donors, community volunteers and community members in regards to relationship building and partnership development. Collaborates with the Board of Directors to develop and implement a strategic plan incorporating the vision of the board and stakeholders, Responsible for volunteer program management through recruitment, training, retention, tracking & reporting of volunteers. Coordinates in-kind donations as well as salesforce documentation of donations. Works within Greater Giving for planning and coordination of fundraising events, sponsorships and live & silent auctions. Responsible for planning, execution and monetary goal achievement of $350,000 revenue from our annual YouthLive Gala. Provides management direction & oversight to the Development team (Salesforce administrator, marketing & communications, social media and interns). Initiate speaking engagements within the Corporate community arena ensuring Corporate Partnership engagement and development support.
- Development & Community Relations Manager at Unity Care Group
- Program & Relationship Manager (Temp) at Loaves & Fishes Family Kitchen
- Operations Manager at American Cancer Society
- Executive Staff Assistant at Department of Public Health
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Responsible for community relations at Primrose school of South Tamps. Plan and execute all charible fund raising events
- Community Relations Manager at
at this Job
- Bachelor's cum laidr - Education
Wrote and designed all new communication materials for small affordable housing provider with new Executive Director. Created newsletter and managed various office duties as we more than doubled in size during the 8 years I was there from 2009 to 2017. Created community events, groundbreakings and grand openings, meet-and-greet for neighbors to see our projects. Produced large and small fundraising events; in charge of all printed PR materials. Assisted Executive Director with various projects as needed. Developed Facebook page; wrote and managed back-end of web site content. Skills include Adobe Indesign, Photoshop.
- Community Relations Manager at West Hollywood Community Housing Corp
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Psychology
Served as Adient's Ambassador of Community Relations and oversaw community relations and corporate outreach for the company.
• Established ongoing relationships and actively engaged with key community stakeholders including leaders of non-profit, business, and local government in southeast and western Michigan area.
• Provided leadership, coached and managed various community engagement projects by working cooperatively with community stakeholders including senior leadership, employees and nonprofits.
• Utilized legal skills to support executive committee projects, in the areas of community and philanthropy.
- Community Relations Manager at ADIENT US LLC., formerly Johnson Controls, Inc
- at ADIENT US LLC., formerly Johnson Controls, Inc
- Regional Program Manager, Compliance (Americas) at ADIENT US LLC., formerly Johnson Controls, Inc
- Legal Compliance and Paralegal Manager at ADIENT US LLC., formerly Johnson Controls, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Arts and Science
• Helped new management company navigate the differences between multi-family and senior living
• Reputation repair of Stonecrest Senior Living resulting in new partnerships and new referral sources
• Helped design budget for Marketing, Sales, and Community Relations
• Designed and spearheaded community improvement projects including new amenities in our Memory Care Neighborhood that lead to an increase in leases
• Planned a Grand Re Opening of our Memory Care Neighborhood
• Designed a short term stay program that lead to an increase in referrals and leases
• Revamped fee schedule based on my comparative analysis of competition
• Changed the length and cost of our Respite program resulting in improved respite attendance
• Trained and managed entry level sales staff
- Community Relations Manager at Stonecrest Senior Living
- Community Relations Director at Benton House of Tiffany Springs
- Social Director at Benton House of Tiffany Springs
- Membership Engagement Representative at YMCA of Greater Kansas City
8 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
• Identify and develop referral sources, meet and exceed established referral and admission goals
• Act as a liaison between medical markets and clinical staff to obtain/provide current patient information.
• Function independently, make decisions, problem solves, and utilize resources as necessary.
• Visit with physicians, discharge planners, other related health-care providers regarding service provision, contracts and communication with hospice. Maintain a networking base in the community
• Collaboratively communicate/consult with the licensed professional on any referrals received and follow through with the Director of Nursing and/or patient care manager
• Work to assure mutual goal setting and achievement standards within the marketing team.
- Community Relations Manager (CRM) at Homestead Hospice
- Intake Coordinator (LPN) at Homestead Hospice
- Assistant Resident Care Director (LPN) at Belmont Village of Buckhead
- Assistant Resident Care Director (LPN) at Dogwood Forest of Buckhead
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Humans Services - Psychology and Humans Services
• Lead the development and implementation of organization's overall social responsibility and charitable giving strategy.
• Plan and direct programs and events for the District's flood protection, recreation, community programs, and employee volunteerism.
• Oversee advertisement strategy & buys for community events: billboards, radio, newspaper, etc.
• Manage the implementation of regional public awareness campaign (www.ReverseLitter.com).
• Manage key partnerships in support of organization’s overall community engagement strategy.
• Support customer experience/hospitality strategy for the District's recreational programs and parks.
• Solicit corporate support and sponsorships to support various community initiatives and events.
• Represent District at community and government based meetings and events.
• Manage community relations team including two direct reports.
- Community Relations Manager at TARRANT REGIONAL WATER DISTRICT
- Associate Program Manager, Scientific Meetings at American Heart Association
- Special Events & Fund Development Coordinator at Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas
- Family Support/Community Relations Coordinator at Dallas Area of Habitat for Humanity
7 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
- Certificate of Hospitality Administration
• Serves on senior leadership team.
• Develops the overall planning and management of major fundraising events to include budget management, logistics, committee recruitment, publicity/media relations,creative services (graphic and printed materials), promotions, etc.
• Form and meet annual fund raising goals and project revenue and expense of all events.
• Develop, manage, and execute an annual strategic marketing and communications plan to reach appropriate target audiences and advance the Food Bank mission.
• Develop, manage, and produce materials to create a cohesive brand image and oversee creative direction of all branding campaigns.
• Acts as spokesperson for Food Bank on television, radio and public appearances.
• Writes, edits, designs all external communications including press releases, marketing collateral and advertisements.
• Develop, manage and maintain all online communication vehicles, including but not limited to the food bank website; emails; and online social media, including
• Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.)
• Coordinate and facilitate program tours and check presentations for members of corporations, foundations, civic groups, and community groups.
- Community Relations Manager at CHATTANOOGA AREA FOOD BANK
- Special Event and Community Engagement Manager at CHATTANOOGA AREA FOOD BANK
- Administrative Assistant, Development at The Salvation Army
- Support Staff at Grace United Methodist Church
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Event Management
Build a network of referral partners for Help & Care at Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Communities, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) Public Relations; creating, managing, and promoting Help & Care with the goal of increasing the company’s position, brand, and client loyalty. Formulate strategic marketing initiatives to increase brand recognition and equity within region. Identify, develop, and execute communication strategies and key contacts. Plan and produce informational materials for In-Services and Resource Fairs . Present educational In-Services for Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Communities, Continuing Care Retirement Communities staff and other public audiences. Resolve sensitive inquiries and/or complaints from clients, families, and home care aides. Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, participants, care providers, and public advocacy groups. Daily logging of marketing activities in CRM database. Visit Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Communities, Continuing Care Retirement Communities and meet with Service Coordinators to evaluate customer service satisfaction, improvement strategies, and potential issues with services. Attend relevant meetings (self-determination, provider/vendor advisory committee, marketing, etc.) and events (conferences, workshops, rallies, walks, expositions, etc.) within region as needed and/or required. Identify potential areas for growth. Act as a Help & Care liaison to internal and external organizations.
- Community Relations Manager at Help & Care, LLC
- Home Stager at Styled To Sell
- Business Development Manager at Institute on Aging
- Client Service Manager at Institute on Aging
7 months at this Job
- MA - Human Resouce Management
- BA - Gerontology