Community Liaison to Community Relations Manager . I travel to Fremont , Oak Harbor , Port Clinton , Norwalk , Bellvue , Clyde & Sandusky counties providing seniors with information should they need our Home Health Services. I go out into the community to engage with Discharge Planners , Admissions Coordinators & Wellness Directors. I also schedule activities / health & wellness clinics in which I do vitals & provide seniors with literature about our services or write them up as a referral if they have a skill and could benefit from our services . Staying in touch with the community and generating leads are a major part of my day to day operations in the senior community.
- Community Relations Manager at Home Health Services
at this Job
- Dental Assisting - Dental
January 2016 - Current To enrich lives by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities Community Relations Manager Experienced healthcare partner in the senior living field with a strong focus on marketing and operations.. Developed fluid annual marketing plan and educational programs for senior living outreach with focus of 100% census and promotion sales waitlist. Notable Accomplishments: · Increased database library of 65%, revived community visibility with 50% improved net profit on move-ins, built new partnerships within local area and growth extension to surrounding counties.
- Community Relations Manager at Enlivant/ Pathfinder Place
- Operations Manager/Contractor at Harry & David
- Print Media Buying Manager at Oriental Trading Company
- Logistics and Transportation Manager / Interim Director at Oriental Trading Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts - Business Management
• Serve as the initial point of contact with the public, both patient/familial and clinical.
• Promote the hospice philosophy, mission, and vision within the community.
• Initiate positive customer relations; provide pertinent information via family contact to reflect client's condition and collect data from patient, physicians, discharge teams, social workers, and nursing homes so the clinical team can perform a comprehensive assessment for hospice eligibility.
• Build relationships with assisted living facilities, physicians, hospitals and nursing homes to increase patient referrals; thus, providing the care needed to terminally ill patients and their families.
• Sell, maintain, and document all referral activities for hospice services to physicians, discharge planners, and various clinicians and facilities within a defined geographic territory.
• Coordinate community relations, marketing and business development activities in the region to generate positive name recognition and consumer relations
• Develop and implement presentations to groups of healthcare personnel and the general public in health fairs and support groups.
• Act as a liaison between medical markets and clinical staff to obtain/provide current patient information.
• Functions independently, makes decisions, problem solves, and utilizes resources as necessary.
• Collaboratively communicate/consult with the licensed professional on any referrals received and follows through with the Director of Nursing and/or Patient Care Manager.
- Community Relations Manager at Homestead Hospice
- Office Manager at HOMESTEAD HOSPICE
- Clinical Team Coordinator at HOMESTEAD HOSPICE
- Assistant Office Manager at HOMESTEAD HOSPICE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
• Overall strategic oversight of the law firm's corporate development initiatives as one of the state's foremost law firms focused on immigration
• Create and nurture relationships between the firm and its multiple stakeholders -- particularly communities that are the firm's growth market
• Build and manage the firm's brand equity through thought leadership and relevant community presence
• Periodical review of the firm's stakeholder relations in-aid of strategic recommendations for improvement and innovation
• Directly reporting to the Founder and Managing Attorney
- Community Relations Manager at Madrid Crost Law Group
- Program Liaison and Patient Care Coordinator at Genesis Clinical Services
- Customer Service Personnel at Champneys Springs Health Resort
- Branch Manager at Globe Telecom, Inc.
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Management
- Bachelor's - Economics and Sociology
• Managed and oversaw the entire communications operation for a community development of over 3,200 single family homes.
• Supervised two full-time professionals responsible for new business and advertisement revenue as well as basic office administrative tasks.
• Produced, wrote, and edited a monthly 60+ page newspaper, "The Hideabout", which contained original articles as well as sections including a chairman's message, recreation news, local news, classifieds, advertisers' directory, and many more. This paper is produced in paper form and virtually using issuu.com.
• Managed the community website and consulted with community departments in creating content to be distributed.
• Conducted annual performance evaluations on community relations staff.
• Briefed and met the Board of Directors monthly on community relations happenings and budget items.
• Conducted photography, reported, and interviewed guests and Hideout staff to research, write, and edit articles.
• Oversaw an operations budget of over $100,000 per year and dispersion of funds for the department.
• Responsible for the preparation and distribution of press releases and general information to the media.
• Consulted and advised the advertising editor in scanning and layout of ads.
• Attended workshops and seminars to maintain proficient knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, Bridge and Photoshop, as well as office tools such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Served as a member of the community leadership team.
• Coordinated printing schedule with external printing vendor
• Maintained excellent writing skills through 100's of articles written over a 20-year span.
• Successfully never missed a deadline for the paper to be produced
• Collaborated with different departments on task forces and committee
- Community Relations Manager at The Hideout Property Owners Associations
21 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma and some college - Business
• Builds relationships with physicians, hospitals, and nursing homes to increase patient referrals
• Coordinates community relations, marketing, and business development activities in the region
• Acts as a liaison between medical markets and clinical staff to obtain/provide current patient information
• Makes marketing presentations to current and perspective clients to educate them about hospice services
• Implements the marketing plan: identifies and develops referral sources. Meets and exceeds established referral and admission goals
- Community Relations Manager at Homestead Hospice
- Manufacturing Account Manager at W.W. Grainger Inc
- Senior Business Executive at American Esoteric Laboratory
- Business Development Executive at US Medical Scientific
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
State of Florida
Florida Community Care
• Managed the Marketing and Community Relations department for the Medicaid Long-Term Care Plus Plan for the State of Florida by strategizing with my team how to present to potential members residing in Adult Living Facility and Adult Day Care centers
• Worked closely with the Provider Relations team in finding which ALF's and ADC's to hold formal marketing events
• Helped in creating and submitting all marketing materials to AHCA's Marketing Oversight Unit by the 5th of every month for approval
• Worked closely and met personally with the MOU division of AHCA in Tampa to clear up regulation under Attachment 2, Section IV Marketing of the 2018 - 2023 contract
• Worked with my team and other departments to organize informal marketing events at health fairs or any other types of events where a potential member and family members would attend
• Reported all Public, Marketing Events by the 15th of every month with supporting documentations to the MOU
• Responsible of organizing from start to finish on all aspects of sponsoring LTC/MMA statewide associations conferences
• As stated below, member of several industry committee's and associations
• Well versed in the current rules and regulations of AHCA's 2018 - 2023 contract
- Marketing & Community Relations, Manager at Florida Community Care
- Senior Community Management Professional, Florida Medicaid Programs at State of Florida
- Medicare Benefit Representative for the SNP Program at United HealthCare Community Plan
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
While serving with One Simple Wish I formed and maintain company relationships with potential and actual donors, volunteers, and community partners. I also assisted in event planning as well as maintaining multiple databases for consumer appreciation. Light travel was a requirement as well attendance at networking engagements.
- Community Relations Manager at ONE SIMPLE WISH
- Cashier/Jewelry Consultant at Harrah's Casino
- INTERN at ONE SIMPLE WISH
- RETAIL CLERK/CASHIER at FOOD SERVICE
3 months at this Job
Provided community education regarding programs and services. Marketed to providers in napa County regarding the benefits of referring patients to our organization. Worked with Director of Development and Communications to help increase social media awareness and community awareness to Collabria Care. Created strategic plan for increasing visibility in our community.
- Community Relations Manager at Collabria Care
- PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER at OLE Health
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR at Boys & Girls Clubs of Napa Valley
- ASSISTANT PUBLIC AFFAIRS REPRESENTATIVE at Kaiser Permanente
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Masters in Business Administration-Marketing Management
- Bachelor's - Business Administration; Organizational Communications
Sept. 2016 to Present Responsible for the sales and marketing effort while working with the management team to build meaningful relationships with the assisted living community in the area. ◆ Build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families, identify level of care services, provide excellent customer service and follow-up with the move-in process. ◆ Coordinates, organizes and heads efforts to represent employer favorably in the community. ◆ Plans programs that promote good will and fosters relationships with community leaders. ◆ Potentially supervises the charitable contributions program, including coordinating the approval process, screening requests for financial support, and directing the disbursement of funds. ◆ Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. ◆ Referral calls to businesses, doctor offices, etc.
- Community Relations Manager at ENLIVANT
- Internet Sales Manager at A&B KIA
- Sign Language Interpreter at
- Customer Service/Sales Supervisor at TeleTech
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Arts
- Associate in Arts - Elementary Education