Highly dedicated and resourceful Community Service Worker with a stellar record of community involvement and conflict resolution. Adept at helping community members find creative and productive solutions for issues with legal matters, housing, employment and health care. Strong multitasker able to handle a number of simultaneous client questions and problems with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Community Service Worker at Public Defender Service
15 years at this Job
- EdD - Performance Improvement Leadership
- Master of Art in Education Counseling - Art
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
• Complete 450 hours of community service, making an impact in the Philadelphia community
• Rehab and remodel homes to be sold through local CDCs at a reduced price to low income families
- Community Service Worker at AmeriCorps/Citizen Schools
- Package Handler, UPS at UPS Industrial Services
10 months at this Job
NJ -Involve with community Service, such us Volunteering, coordinating Social Project with youth and women, Volunteer Administrative Assistance
- Volunteer / community Service Worker at Jersey Care, Sickle Cell Association
- Trainee at Kobe Abekoube Inc
- Caregiver at Accessible home Care
- Housekeeper at Morris Hills Center
5 years, 7 months at this Job
*Provide customer service to diverse and bilingual Wic clients in a high volume public health clinic environment *Perform computer operations for data entry of client information/certification *Interview and screen clients for eligibility process *Conduct community outreach to increase client participation
- Community Service Worker at CITY OF DALLAS WIC PROGRAM-Dallas
- Substitute Teacher at DESOTO INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Community Outreach Case Manager at THE FAMILY PLACE
- Child Protective Services Specialist III at CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
-Kinship Specialist-1 year
-Foster Care Support Worker-2 years
-Social Service Aide-11 years
• Columbus Police Dept, Columbus, Ohio- Columbus Police Officer (1987-1988)
• Willis Beauty Supply, Columbus, Ohio- Retail Manager (1983-1986)
• Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio- Medical Records Clerk (1981-1983)
- Community Service Worker at Franklin County Children Services
- Ambulatory Registration Specialist at Natiknwide Childrens Hospital
30 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Partners with caseworkers and families to design, plan, and implement positive educational, recreational, and social activities for clients. Help clients achieve the activities of daily living. Assist with managing health care, managing finances, obtaining and using transportation, or securing medical appointments, among other tasks.
- Community Service Worker at Native American Community Services
- Medicaid Service Coordinator at People, Inc
- Rehabilitation Specialist I at Northwest Community Mental Health Center
- Direct Support Professional at Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara, Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associates of Arts - Liberal Arts-Social Sciences and Humanities
• Assist mental health/dual diagnosis clients reach their fullest potential in the community.
• Align clients with proper agencies and organizations to support needs.
• Work along side clinical care coordinator, therapist, and psychologist with developing an IAP (individual action plan).
• Transport to medical and supportive appointments.
• Provide family support when needed, assist by communicating to crisis when clients are not doing well and are endangering to themselves.
• Maintain data records in proprietary systems.
- CBFS Community Service Worker at Carson Center
- Manage support staff at Center of Human Development
- Traumatic Brain Injury Residential Counselor at Berkshire County Arc
- Relief Direct Care Counselor at Center of Human Development
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services/Social Work
- High School Diploma
• Assisting individuals with Activities of Daily Living, personal care, and nutritional needs
• Providing individuals with supports to ensure access to community activities
• Participating in the development, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of ISP objectives
• Providing therapeutic support and assisting in the development of Behavior Support Plans
• Transporting individuals
• Medication Administration
- Community Service Worker at Walnut Street Center
- Team Lead at Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Laurel Ridge Rehabilitation and Nursing
- Textile Agent at Wares
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
Full-time position working out in the community/home with youth, children and families. In addition, leading group sessions with youth that are part of the LAUNCH (Life Achievements UNlocking Change and Healing) program by providing resiliency work and working on goals towards rehabilitation out in the community. Caseload and services are tailored to clients and may include one on one mentoring, medication monitoring, socialization and pro-social recreational skills, transportation, daily living skills training such as budgeting, anger management, social skills, etc. Experience in the human services field and/or education around human services and social work is an essential job necessity.
- Comprehensive Community Service Worker at Curative Connections
- Human Services Internship at BROWN COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES
at this Job
- Bachelor's in Sociology with a Concentration in Human Services - Sociology
-Annual Festival Coordinator support family owned and run event in existence 27+ years. -Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Being involved with the success of the process from start to finish, brainstorming and developing new concepts for ways of serving the community through the arts, Stage management, -Recruitment of national and international talents, artists and authors. -Church fundraising initiatives to benefit cancer and aids treatment and awareness. -Tenor soloist for Sunday services for churches throughout the Chicago region. Performed sacred works and oratorios Handel's Messiah, Seven Last Words and annual benefit concerts. -Close interaction with clergy and congregation. -Worked with conductor to create vocal, orchestral and piano arrangements of sacred works. - Conducted concert and event planning.
- Community Service Worker at Trah, Inc.
- Visual Merchandiser at Macy's
- Associate Producer at Tibsen Production, Inc. Transformative the Talk Show
- Associate Creative Director at Broadway In Naperville
35 years at this Job
- BA - Music / Communications
- AA - Music / Communications