• 2017vto present APRN, Adult health, Addiction management, pain management 373 Breezeel School Road Benton, KY 42025 270-703-7320 [email protected] Digital Competence
• EMR systems
• Cura-Script Additional Information
• Military veteran,
• Community Volunteer
• Veteran affairs
• Civic Groups
• Habitat for Humanity
• Marshall Exceptional Center
• Youth Groups
• Correctional Volunteer
• Academic Volunteer
- Community Volunteer at Nursing Management, Hospital Management
- President Kentucky Association of Nursing Students at American Nephrology Nursing Association
- at ICU and Hemo-Dialysis
- at Medical Surgical, Intensive Care
9 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Science - Nursing
- - Graduate Studies, Teacher Education
- Bachelor of Arts - History and Political Science
This is a tutoring program that offers help to elementary, middle, and high school students. I helped tutor elementary age children with math and reading homework. I also participated in the community volunteer work, such as, cleaning up the community- recycling, spreading mulch on the children's playground, and helping residents clean up their yard.
- COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Financial Management Association Spring 2016 Caribbean Students Association, Recruitment Committee Fall 2013 Feeding Children Everywhere, Community Volunteer Spring 2016
- Feeding Children Everywhere, Community Volunteer at INVOLVMENT
- faculty, and administration at Barnes & Noble UCF Bookstore
- Senior Navigator at ATLANTIS
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associates - Liberal Arts
Child Care: Was responsible for one child age 3 during the summer. Planned activities for the three days a week for a 10 hour day for 12 weeks.
Community & Volunteer Service (8 hours)
● Fccla Angel Tree: Volunteered to sit, and wait for people to bring their gift for the angel they chose.
- Community & Volunteer Service at Fccla Angel Tree
- Principal Honor Roll- First Semester of my Junior year at A's and B
- at Distributed Angel Gifts
2 months at this Job
- High school
• Acquisition & Divestiture Planning
• Product Management, GTM Plans
• Strategic Partnerships, ISVs
• Fundraising, Community Volunteer Teaching Channel San Francisco, CA 2018 - 2018 Senior Director of Marketing, responsible for developing a marketing and communications strategy that allows Teaching Channel to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences. Provide strategic guidance and tactical marketing support for Teaching Channel Plus (B2B), a video observation platform for schools or districts. Develop the marketing plan and activities for public relations, events, lead generation, and web content; Teaching Channel did not have a dedicated marketing manager or plan for several years. Member of the leadership team.
- Fundraising, Community Volunteer at Analytics, Research
- Vice President, Sales and Marketing at rSmart
- Director of Marketing at Pearson/PowerSchool Group LLC
- Owner at TerriZ Consulting
1 month at this Job
- MS - Education
- BS - Psychology
413 South 8th Street Springfield, IL 62701 United States
2/2018 - Present
Salary: 440.00 USD Per Week
Hours Per Week: 40
COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER AMBASSADOR
DUTIES, ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND RELATED SKILLS:
• Acted as the interim Volunteer Coordinator for two months while the official Volunteer Coordinator was on detail
• Prepared and presented educational garden program talks to 200 elementary school children in 2018
• Responsible for planning and presenting a day of service
• Published volunteer recruiting events in newspapers
• Reviewed and updated existing Lincoln Home volunteer recruitment and engagement products
• Established new Lincoln Home community partnerships with local businesses and organizations
• Increased the number of volunteers in the VIP program by more than 10 percent
• Developed and implemented a volunteer recruitment toolkit
• Participated in local community events
• Completed NPS and Stewards trainings
- COMMUNITY VOLUNTEER AMBASSADOR at Stewards Legacy/ National Park Service
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR at ManPower Group/ Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum
- at ManPower Group/ Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum
11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE degree - HISTORY
- ASSOCIATES OF SCIENCES - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
• Rebuild Upstate: Organize and manage client lists. Manage and update processes needed to provide support to clients. Maintain the schedule for Project Managers and help facilitate the successful connection of homeowner projects and volunteer groups. Assist with special projects and events as needed.
• Greenville Zoo: Determine needed projects to maintain zoo landscape. Recruit, organize, and oversee volunteers for weekly landscape maintenance projects. Complete needed maintenance work on grounds.
• Peace Center: Ensure events are a safe and enjoyable experience while providing assistance to patrons.
• Meals on Wheels: Serve as a route substitute for meal deliveries.
• Trees Atlanta & Trees Greenville (Certified TreeKeeper): Planned, organized and coordinated projects, meetings, and events regarding urban forest stewardship; led volunteer teams for tree planting and care projects, forest restoration projects, management of disease and invasive species, and community outreach.
• Hands-On Atlanta & Hands-On Greenville: Assisted with a variety of projects designed to provide focused impact in the areas of youth development, education, family support, and self-sufficiency.
• Summer Children's Program: Planned, organized, and executed week-long day camp for 500 children; researched and selected curriculum; recruited and organized volunteers; planned events; oversaw enrollment and registration, worked within specified budget.
• Homeless Christmas Project: Raised funds for 400 Christmas packages (2 pairs of socks, hat, gloves, scarf, blanket, toothpaste and toothbrush, comb, soap, shampoo, deodorant, and food items); organized volunteers to assemble and distribute the packages on Christmas morning.
• Pajama Program: Oversaw the collection and distribution of pajamas and books for children in need; organized fundraisers; participated in events to bring awareness to the program; maintained records for donations; recruited volunteers.
- Community Volunteer at Multiple
- Flight Attendant at ExpressJet Airlines
- Account Manager at HCA
- Inventory Control Manager at Gwinnett Mall Ford
21 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Relations/Public Speaking
• Organizing and directing community events for low income families
• Assist individuals with acquiring SNAP Benefits and tax return assistance
• Volunteer consulting in Resume writing
- Community Volunteer at Self employed
- Logistics Management Engineer at ICI Services Inc
- Acquisition Engineering Agent at Naval Undersea Warfare Center
- Senior Engineer at Electric Boat, Newport Engineering Office
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Electrical Engineering
Responsibilities Give Out free food to the poor. clean up around the block of my community. We also go to companies that need help and volunteer by taking calls, cashiers, and anything else that they may need. Accomplishments How to help other people with life. Also community oriented. Working on the phones talking with customers. Skills Used Great customer service Great knowledge of the Work force
- Community Volunteer at Family Business
- Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker
- Jiffy Lube at jiffy lube
- Assitant at Calise partners
at this Job
- high school - College in progress
Position entailed: * Setting up home networks. * Troubleshooting software and hardware including Windows and Mac. * Installing and configuring new printers. * Setting up and troubleshooting iPhones and iPads.
- Local Community Volunteer Work at Volunteer
- Desktop System Engineer at Dow Jones
- Helpdesk Administrator at New York Post
- Production System Technician at New York Post
7 years, 6 months at this Job