Responsible for ensuring statutory compliance with Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) as a legal
liaison for the company and provided audit support
• Prepared agenda and minutes for all Board meetings, including the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in accordance with the SECP guidelines (The Companies Act 2017)
• Filed annual return for the company and notices in compliance with the Companies Act 2017 ensuring that all such returns and notices were true and up-to date.
• Closely worked with the Chairman and CEO to discuss board governance matters including all statutory obligations
• Responsible for sending out relevant communications to all directors and members of the company
• Successfully accredited KDSP by Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP), in order to enhance trust and credibility of the organization's systems to deliver services effectively and efficiently
- Company Secretary at Karachi Down Syndrome Program
- at Ismaili Council for Pakistan - Health Board, Karachi
- Manager - Enrichment Programs, Operations Department at Karachi Down Syndrome Program
- Member Academic - Religious Education Center at Khadijabad Ismaili Center
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Banking, and Finance
- Master of Business Management - Business Management
• Manage the US department for LSEG and responsible for all US entities (20).
• Work closely with company directors, CFO and CEO.
• Preparation of corporate resolutions, written resolutions, minutes and other documents.
• Organization of materials for US/non-US Board meetings.
• Preparation, editing, organization and maintenance of minutes of US Board meetings.
• Preparation of communications on governance and board related matters.
• Planning and organization of shareholder related meetings, including the Annual General Meetings of US Entities.
• Maintenance of US corporate records.
• Management of the filings calendar for US entities and making various filings with relevant government authorities.
• Assistance with regulatory license applications.
• Participation in the development/review of the Company Secretarial Department's forms and procedures.
• Coordination and managed projects, including provision of support for intra- group corporate transactions.
• Managed 8 non-US entities (Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Sri Lanka, UK).
• Spent 3 months in London helping with Brexit.
- Paralegal - Company Secretary at London Stock Exchange Group
- Sr. Corporate Paralegal at MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated
- Sr. Corporate Paralegal at Gunderson Dettmer
- Sr. Corporate/Tax Paralegal at AIG
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Liberal Arts - Political Science
• Designated Compliance Officer for the Initial Public Issue (IPO) of 608,000 Equity Shares aggregating to total Issue of INR 42 million (USD 646,153) on the SME Platform of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE).
• Prepared Financial Statements and Annual Reports with the measures like understandability, reliability and comparability.
• Cultivated relationship with and persuaded investors to raise investment for the IPO.
• Spearheaded design and implementation of various legal and compliance policies ahead of schedule by 60 days.
• Conserved the finances and resources of the Company by reducing the penalties & fines by 90% and minimizing errors by adhering to timely compliance and required disclosers by law.
• Acted as liaison between the Company and various stakeholders of the Company leading to increase in productivity.
• Assisted the Board in tailoring best Corporate Governance practices & policies to meet the Board's needs and investor's satisfaction.
• Orchestrated Board and General Meetings and reached effective decisions with efficiency.
- Company Secretary & Compliance Officer at Husys Consulting Limited
- Apprenticeship Trainee at Manish Pande & Co., Practicing
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Finance
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
Promptly answered multi-line phone system and greeted callers enthusiastically Carefully transcribed phone messages and relayed to appropriate personnel within two minutes of each call Managed office inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase orders to maintain adequate stock levels Provided logistical support for programs, meetings and events, including room reservations, agenda preparation and calendar maintenance Offered office-wide excel, power point and outlook software support and training, including troubleshooting issues and optimizing usage Created detailed expense reports and requests for capital expenditures Composed internal memos and external correspondence for senior management, and reviewed all documentation to eliminate errors Supported efficient meetings by organizing spaces and materials, documenting discussions and distributing meeting notes Coached new employees on administrative procedures, company policies and performance standards Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel and ground transportation Scheduled office meetings and client appointments for team of Eighty professional Army Recruiters and Leadership Teams Created PowerPoint presentations for business development purposes Supported US Army Recruiting Command through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings Prepared packages for shipment, pickup and courier services for prompt delivery to customers Developed and updated spreadsheets and databases to track, analyze and report on performance and sales data Interacted with vendors, contractors and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities and communicate instructions Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phones, routing telephone calls or messages to appropriate staff and greeting visitors Monitored premises, screened visitors, updated logs and issued passes to maintain security Drafted professional business memos, letters and marketing copy to support business objectives and growth
- Company Secretary at Choctaw Nation Career Development
- Assistant General Manager at Nellis AFB Information, Ticket And Tours
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Community Health Worker
- Bachelors - Human Services
Take payments over the phone. Reply to emails. Create and send quotes and invoices to customers via email. Answer phone calls, and return phone calls. Schedule appointments. Organize and maintain paper and electronic files. File and update contact information of employees and customers. Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, and other applications.
- Company Secretary at CREW Maintenance LLC
- Volunteer at Great Plains SPCA
- Customer Service Representative at Aaron's
- File Clerk at RONSON MFG
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
Co-owner and Co-founder of a SaaS company specializing in insurance for the sharing and GIG economies. We have developed an API that handles all aspects of insurance administration and claims, seamlessly and at a fraction of the cost of traditional insurance admin.
• Compliance on insurance related matters
• Financial projections
• Drafting insurance contracts
• Recording monthly board meetings
- Owner/COO/Company Secretary at Share Tempus, Inc
- Owner/Managing Director at Americap Solutions, LLC
- Owner/Manager at Three Saints Management, LLC
- Owner and President at International Captive Consultants Limited
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Mathematics
Company Secretary and Director of Investor Relations Oversaw all aspects of corporate administration and investor relations functions, providing induction,
training, support, and guidance to Directors:
• Managed Annual General Meetings (AGM) in alignment with articles of association.
• Maintained statutory registers regarding members, company charges, directors, and secretary - including interests in shares, debentures, and voting on shares.
• Filed annual reports, amend memorandum / articles of association, return allotments, and prepare notices of appointments as well as removals and resignations.
• Published annual reports and accounts while also maintaining member registry.
• Engaged with shareholders regarding payment of dividends and interests.
- Company Secretary and Director of Investor Relations at SHARJAH
9 years at this Job
- Master - Finance and Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- Company Secretary at MLB LLC
- Office Manager at CarterWebb Enterprise
- Legal Assistant at Hansen Dirani & Associates PLLC
- Machine Operator at Bekaert
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
l the entire office, break room and meeting room. I also prepared samples for mailing. I handled any complaints thoroughly with my knowledge of knowing company procedures and policies. I maintained contracts with all providers and also researched for better company opportunities. I entered and corrected invoices and customers in the company system. I was also responsible for maintaining and creating a new advanced filing system for the 0 company including chemists and laboratory technicians.
- Company Secretary & Data Entry Manager at J&J Pallet Shop, LLC
- Delivery Liaison/Collections/Billing/Customer Service Coordinatlĺr at Advanced Medical Solutions
- Quality Escalation Coordinator at Apria Healthcare, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
• Answering phone enquires
• Helping customers face to face on a daily basis
• Administrative work, using MYOB, IMS payroll systems
• Organising flights and accommodation for managers as required
• Cash and cheque handling
- Company Secretary at John Herber Ltd
- Crew Member at Pita Pit
- Kitchen Hand at Acland House
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Tourism