- Company Secretary & Compliance officer at Paras Parikh & Associates (Practising Company Secretary)
4 years at this Job
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India - Associate company secretary, Banking, Corporate Law
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor's - Commerce and economics
Parents company of "THE WESTIN DHAKA" and listed with booth stock Exchanges in Bangladesh), 45 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Responsibilities: The Dhaka Westin related job responsibilities:
• Worked as owner's representative to Policy Committee of THE WESTIN DHAKA.
• Verified all kinds of revenue & capital expenditure incurred by THE WESTIN DHAKA as owner's representative.
• Scrutinized operator's fees (Starwood Worldwide Hotel Inc., USA.)
• Signed all payment vouchers of THE WESTIN DHAKA on behalf of property owner.
• Reviewing Annual Budget Proposal of operator (Starwood Hotel Inc., USA.).
• Reviewing operating Deed of agreement for proposed other hotels.
• Involved and practically worked on IPO related works of the Company from the very beginning of IPO proceedings of the Company. The Owner Company (Unique Hotel & Resorts Limited) related job responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance of securities rules and regulation of DSE, CSE, SEC.
• Arranging Board , Audit Committee and Policy Committee and Shareholders' meeting;
• Drafting and completion of Annual Reports & other publications.
• Maintain Liaison with stakeholders including external auditor.
• Supervision on preparation of periodic and annual financial statements.
• Preparation of various reports and documents for Bangladesh Securities Exchange Commission (SEC), Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSC).
• Keeping up-to-date records of Beneficiaries Owner's (BO) account of shareholders.
• Preparing official draft and any other works assigned by higher authority.
- Company Secretary at Unique Hotel & Resorts Ltd
- Deputy Controller (Finance & Accounts) at Unique Hotel & Resorts Ltd
- Deputy Director (Accounts) at ASA International, a multinational company registered in Mauritius
- Deputy Director (Accounts) at ASA
1 year at this Job
- MS - Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce - (Pass)-Y
- Secondary School Certificate
Nov 2013 - Oct 2018 Responsible for the smooth-running and effective operation of the Council's affairs in line with the Corporation's Royal Charters and Acts of Parliament and charity law, running and maintaining appropriate legal, statutory and administrative/secretarial systems, policies and procedures to support the organisation. Act as Company Secretary to the Corporation for the Hall of Arts and Sciences (Royal Albert Hall) and its commercial company, Royal Albert Hall Developments Ltd. Strategic and operational management of the Hall's governance, including Annual General Meetings; Council meetings; and Committee meetings (12 separate specialist Committees, including Finance; Remuneration; Oversight and Appointments; Conflicts; Fabric (ie the fabric of the Grade I Listed Building); and Programming and Marketing). Internal and external stakeholder relations including Members; donors; politicians; influencers; Albertopolis institutions; and Hall staff.
- Company Secretary at Corporation for the Hall of Arts and Sciences
- Head of Governance at Audit Commission
- Head at Board Secretariat
- Customer Service and Security Manager at Benefits Agency
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - English and Greek Studies
Secretarial office work for hazmat trucking company. Tracking all Mileage, fuel, expenses driver logs, and payroll, using Quickbooks.
- Company Secretary at KingPen Inc.
- Medical Billing Specialist at Greenway Health
- Patient Advocate at Greenway Health
- Cashier at The Home Depot
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Managed external correspondence of Legal and Company Secretary Department; typed correspondence, meeting minutes, and legal documents.
• Organised Board of Directors Meetings and Annual General Meetings; prepared meeting agendas, resolutions, and minutes.
• Assisted in preparation of contract agreements, bonds, and other legal documents.
• Coordinated preparation of the Company Annual Report.
• Tracked Company Bank Guarantees on a regular basis, including follow-up with concerned departments for renewals or terminations.
• Enhanced departmental efficiency and organisation by upgrading both manual and electronic office filing systems.
- Administrative Assistant to Company Secretary at Toyo Engineering India Limited
- Administrative Assistant at Toyo Engineering India Limited
- Contractor, Administrative Support at Toyo Engineering India Limited
- Data Entry Operator, IT Department at Chemtex Consulting of India Pvt. Limited
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History
A company engaged in the business of PRT Design & Development, Designation -Deputy Company Secretary. JOB PROFILE
• Responsible for all company secretarial functions, Legal functions duties and responsibilities.
• Ensured that minutes/Agenda/Notices of all shareholders meetings, board meetings and the meetings of any committees of the directors, or of the company's audit committee, are properly recorded in accordance with the Company Act
• Preparation and filing of all required returns, notices and other E-Forms in terms of the Company Act 2013 with ROC and certified that all such returns and notices were true and up- to date.
• Drafting/ reviewing of Legal documents like Legal Notices, Section 8 Notices, and Section 9 application under IBC Act.
• Lia-soning with Advocates and representing company in legal cases in NCLT, High Court etc.
• Company registration under shop and Establishment Act, ESI etc.
• Drafting, renewal of various agreements viz. Arbitration Agreement, PRT License Share NDA Agreements, Loan Agreement, Lease Agreement, Share Transfer Agreement etc.
• Maintaining KYC of Directors at MCA as well as at Bank. Filing appointment/resignation and other relevant E-Forms at ROC.
• Publication of public notices etc on behalf of the company.
• Managing statutory compliances of all 12 group companies (9 Indian 2 Singapore 1 UK)
- PRT Design & Development, Designation -Deputy Company Secretary at Fairwood Infra & Services Pvt. Ltd
- Company Secretary at
- at M/s Allied Nippon Limited
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- LLB - law
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Start Date:- Oct 2013 End Date:- Sep 2015
Description:- Company handles multiple IT and new startup business clients, alongwith several other commercial vendors. I was part of team which was consulted for day to day accounting work. Role:- Assistant Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary
• Monitoring the day to day accounting activities
• Scrutiny of General ledger
• Maintenance of accounts register (sales and purchases)
• Bill Passing - Purchase Bill, payment Invoices, Debit/ Credit notes *Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
• Handling of cash book
• Preparing audit report Auditing Experience: Internal Audit: DCM Shriram Ltd. Corp. Delhi
- Assistant Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary at Ritesh Girish & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- CS - Finals
• Organize company certificates and other legal documents
• Contact affiliates
• Create company documents such as Non-Disclosure Agreement and Employment Contract.
• Compile media records in a confidential manner
- Company Secretary at Charlie Production LLC
- Editor's Assistant Intern at Fashion Color Magazine
- Volunteer at Lyceum Kennedy International School
- Public Relations Intern at U.S. Japan Council
11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Media - Culture, and Communication
- B.A. in Sociology - Sociology
Co-owner and Co-founder of a SaaS company specializing in insurance for the sharing and GIG economies. We have developed an API that handles all aspects of insurance administration and claims, seamlessly and at a fraction of the cost of running a traditional insurance company
- Owner/COO/Company Secretary at Share Tempus, Inc
- Owner/Managing Director at Americap Solutions, LLC
- Owner/Manager at Three Saints Management, LLC
- Owner and President at International Captive Consultants Limited
3 years, 2 months at this Job
RMT ERP Services - Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
• Handling all correspondence
• Preparing invoices
• Corresponding and preparing documentation for company accountant
• Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Company Secretary at Video Networks Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline, RMT ERP Services
- Data Entry Clerk at Gate Retail
- Company Secretary at Pro-Act ERP Services
- Personal Assistant at GlaxoSmithKline
3 years, 6 months at this Job