Quincy, MA June 2017 - Present
Software company that provides compensation market data along with a full suite of compensation data management tools
• Performed job analysis and market pricing research, and drafted reports detailing benchmark recommendations in response to client inquiries
• Developed SQL queries to retrieve and prepare organizational data in response to ad-hoc requests from leadership
• Independently developed working knowledge of Python for data analysis and developed various applications to automate repetitive processes and streamline data manipulation
• Performed correlational analyses and multivariate linear regressions as part of a client-based study focused on assessing gender pay equity
• Analyzed Customer Success data and performed logistic regressions to identify "at-risk" clients and develop a model for predicting client health
• Analyzed and manipulated various forms of compensation data using Excel and Python in an effort to develop and bolster proprietary market data offerings
• Assisted with writing final reports following consulting engagements
- Compensation Analyst at Payfactors Group, LLC
- College Coursework at Bates College
- at Psychology Statistics
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
- Irvine, CA * 2014- Present
A Data Solutions company that provides high-speed date, unmatched scalability, and reliability. MHO's mission is to continuously improve network with the best technology available. Compensation Analyst
• Prepares and calculates commission reports in Excel monthly to pay out the Sales Team.
• Compiled and analyzed financial transactions to ensure they match provided detailed records
• Assist in auditing company's revenues and expenses to ensure they met accounting standards.
• Performed special projects and report the data to the Executive team after auditing the company.
• Identified opportunities to improve efficiency and improve sales performance for all Retail Channels.
- Compensation Analyst at MHO Networks
- Treasury Analyst at Carrington Mortgage Holdings
- Senior Operations Analyst at Parker Global Strategies
- Project Manager at Janus Capital Group
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Detroit, MI 1987 - 2019 Public university offering more than 300 academic programs with business, law and medical schools Compensation Analyst
- Compensation Analyst at Wayne State University
- Assistant to the City Manager at City of Oak Park
- Assistant to the City Treasurer at City of Madison Heights
32 years at this Job
- Master's Degree - Political Science
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science
Brightstar is the world's largest specialized wireless distributor and a leading global services company with more than 5,000 employees worldwide, serving mobile device manufacturers, wireless operators and retailers. Global Sr. Compensation Analyst 6/2013 - Present
• Develop and administer all market pricing /analysis activities. These activities include the matching of internal positions to external data using standardized surveys for purposes of making recommendations to line management regarding base salary levels, appropriate grade assignment, total compensation opportunity, and/or hiring ranges for a given position.
• Conduct and participate in compensation surveys or special compensation studies for purposes of maintaining the company's competitive position within the market place.
• Compensation Design: ◦ Salary Structure modeling - Develop and upgrade pay ranges by region/country. ◦ Costing scenarios.
• Partner with Regional/BU HR leaders in developing accurate job descriptions, to ensure that competitive market analysis is aligned to position responsibilities.
• Job Leveling & Architecture: ◦ Global Grading System and calibration process. ◦ Career map - Job Catalogue management
• Support the enterprise-wide salary planning process globally.
• Support the Company's Annual Incentive Plan process.
• Partner with the HRIS team to ensure that appropriate measurements are identified for data integrity and all data is aligned.
• Create reports that are meaningful for management to use in making decisions related to the compensation programs and performance of the company.
• Partner with HRIS on integration, testing, mass uploads of data for the Global Annual reoccurring processes for Bonus and Merit
• Equity Administration
• Assist in the maintenance and administration of compensation related systems.
• Special projects as assigned.
- Global Sr. Compensation Analyst at BRIGHTSTAR CORPORATION
- Analyst (Contractor) at HRIS
- Generalist, Human Resources at BURGER KING CORPORATION
- Administrative Assistant at BURGER KING CORPORATION
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Compensation Studies
- - Translation and Interpretation
• Counseled management regarding promotions and basic pay changes on individual and system-wide basis.
• Evaluated new-hire, promotion, and pay change requests based on market prevalence and internal equity.
• Co-managed the successful execution of annual compensation planning.
• Managed all internal promotion requests and ensured timely communications.
• Assisted with annual proxy statement by compiling data for CEO Pay Ratio.
• Cross-trained with Workday Analyst to test various compensation scenarios and provide technical support.
• Managed all compensation inquiries through ticketing system and email.
- Compensation Analyst at Encore Capital Group
- Compensation Analyst at Insight Enterprises
- Compensation Analyst at Connections Health Solutions
- Compensation Intern at Banner Health
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Resources
For the past 4 years as Lead Compensation Analyst, the position provided both analytical and consultative compensation support to the largest of the three Centers in MITRE, the Center for National Security (CNS). With the recent corporate reorganization and departure of the compensation manager, assumed an expanded role, providing consultative compensation support to senior management in Corporate Operations and the CP&T worlds. The position covers a variety of responsibilities from monthly reporting to participating in strategic initiatives as well as interim management of the corporate compensation group. Recently, promoted to the position of Corporate Compensation Manager
• Provide subject matter expertise and consultative guidance on compensation practices to both HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and business leaders
• Performs advanced analytics on compensation data identifying trends, anomalies, and/or gaps.
• Participated in and led compensation-related projects which involve development and/or re-design of existing compensation programs, NSA Incentive Program, International Incentive Program, Hawaii Incentive Program.
• Design and develop metrics and dashboards to support a variety of compensation initiatives, such as the Annual Review Reports, Mid-Year Spend Reports, New Hire Reports
• Draws insights from data and information analysis and creates reports and tools to communicate information and model scenarios.
• Provides high attention to detail and accuracy with well-developed and honed analytical skills.
• Responsible for the development and analysis of employee, demographic and salary data.
• Contribute expertise to the management of pay programs.
• Review requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate pay levels and FLSA classification MITRE Awards:
• 2015 People's Choice Award
• 2015 Directors Award - People in Partnership
• 2016 Spark Award - from Steve Kirin
• 2016 Special Recognition Team Award
• 2017 Spark Award - from Kurt Cowles
• 2017 Spark Award - Steve Kirin
- Compensation Manager / Lead Compensation Analyst at MITRE Corporation
- Compensation Consultant (Contract) at Boston Beer Company
- Compensation Consultant (Contract) at American Dental Partners, Inc
- Compensation Consultant (Contract) at Nuance Communications, Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Analyst working with Fortune 1000 companies with a primary responsibility to ensure executive total cash data submitted to the central compensation data base is consistent and complete. Aggregate data is then used to create reports which are used by the participating companies to determine Executive cash compensation and long term incentive compensation.
- Compensation Analyst at Willis Towers Watson
- Project Manager at Keane, Inc
- Financial Analyst at IBM Corporation
- at IBM Corporation
13 years at this Job
- B.B.A - Accounting and Information Technology
•Monitor compensation data for consistency and compliance with internal guidance
•Provide HR Business Partner support in completing compensation offers and recommendations for hires, promotions and internal transfers.
•Make budget and salary structure recommendations and maintaining relevant information in the HR/PR system (SAP)
- Compensation Analyst at Bayer U.S LLC (Contract)
- Compensation Analyst at EATON CORPORATION
- Support Specialist II at BAYER HEALTHCARE
- Employment/Recruiting Verification Specialist at CBC INNOVIS
6 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's - Human Resources Management
Responsible for analyzing weekly and monthly reports in Optymyze data system pertaining to Incentive
Compensation payouts and achievements
• Generating and analyzing spreadsheets based on Sales and Quota needs for the company
• Assisting in evaluating Contest Trackers for various Sales Contests throughout the year
- Compensation Analyst at Sanofi Pasteur
- IT Intern at Capsugel
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Applied Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Provide market analysis support to the HR group
● Develop a Market-Based Compensation Structure
● Control labor costs while ensuring compliance and market competitiveness
● Participate in surveys and interpret industry Market Data for salary planning
● Facilitate integration of new acquisition into existing structure
● Provide other data and analysis support to the HR group as needed.
- Compensation Analyst at Caerus Oil & Gas
- Talent Acquisition Supervisor at Vail Resorts
- Compensation Specialist at Vail Resorts
- Compensation Analyst at Saint Louis University
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - HR Management
- Bachelor's of Arts - Sociology