Nicole Gainer 12353 Richards Glen Ct Jacksonville, FL. 32258 [email protected] https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-gainer-46b4279b/ 904-403-8281 Effective leader with a diverse background in human resources and retail sales. An experienced business partner able to recommend, design and implement strategic business initiatives to achieve goals. An achievement-oriented professional with over 10 years of experience in human resources, payroll, sales and process management. Professional Experience: Crowley Maritime- Compensation Analyst 9487 Regency Square Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32225 (904) 727-2200 July 2018- April 30,2019 Adecco Group- Compensation Specialist 10151 Deerwood Park Blvd Bldg 200 Jacksonville, FL 32256 (904) 360-2000 June 2017- July 2018 through effective training development, performance management and rewards strategies. Acosta Sales and Marketing- Payroll Analyst 6600 Corporate Center ParkwayJacksonville, FL (904) 281-9800 January 2016- June 2017 Process information for wage garnishments, liens, and payroll adjustments, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws. inquiries in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner. Ethan Allen-Manager Administrative Operations 4939 Big Island Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32246 (904) 292-1700 December 2012- January 2016 goals and maximized productivity. custom items remain on schedule and within the budget.
• Responsible for implementation and administration of compensation total rewards programs.
• Perform compensation analysis and equity reviews to determine competitive pay rates .
• Partner with HR Business Partners in the US and Central America to facilitate HR strategic plans.
• Provide insights derived from business, market, industry, and organizational analytics.
• Participate in third-party compensation and benefits surveys and special compensation studies to maintain competitive position in the job market.
• Oversee the development and administration of variable sales compensation programs.
• Partner with HR Business Partners to research and design compensation policies aligned with operational goals and objectives.
• Maintain job classifications, position descriptions and all active compensation plans.
• Oversee the participation of industry surveys and studies to achieve competitive position within the market place.
• Serve as talent and development ambassador on the OneHR committee to assist in providing career development.
• Partner with the OneHR committee in developing a mentor program to foster colleague relationships and career progression.
• Recommend and champion changes to policy and procedures.
• Ensure the business attracts, motivates, develops and retains talent
• Review, verify, prepare and audits payroll for transmission.
• Respond to requests for garnishment, tax levy, child support and liens.
• Monitor the Payroll e-mail inbox and respond effectively to employee
• Primary resource for all aspects of the operation process by identifying and recommending change initiatives.
• Recruit, interview, hire, train design staff providing mentoring guidance and support to all design center employees.
• Provide HR policy guidance and education on how to promote the Ethan Allen Brand enhancing the customer experience and boost sales.
• Create a training library of resource education and sales training materials.
• Conduct weekly evaluation meetings with staff to discuss achieving monthly sales goals.
• Monitor customer service issues and identify recurring trends
• Supervise daily office operations assuring optimum sales profit, budget
• Build and foster relationships with suppliers and vendors ensuring
12353 Richards Glen Ct
Jacksonville, FL. 32258 [email protected]
Effective leader with a diverse background in human resources and retail sales. An experienced business partner able to recommend, design and implement strategic business initiatives to achieve goals. An achievement-oriented professional with over 10 years of experience in human resources, payroll, sales and process management.
Crowley Maritime- Compensation Analyst 9487 Regency Square Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32225 (904) 727-2200 July 2018- April 30,2019
Adecco Group- Compensation Specialist 10151 Deerwood Park Blvd Bldg 200 Jacksonville, FL 32256 (904) 360-2000 June 2017- July 2018
through effective training development, performance management and rewards strategies.
Acosta Sales and Marketing- Payroll Analyst
6600 Corporate Center ParkwayJacksonville, FL (904) 281-9800
January 2016- June 2017
Process information for wage garnishments, liens, and payroll adjustments, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
inquiries in a prompt, accurate, and professional manner.
Ethan Allen-Manager Administrative Operations
4939 Big Island Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32246
December 2012- January 2016
goals and maximized productivity.
custom items remain on schedule and within the budget.
- Compensation Analyst at
at this Job
Results orientated professional with diverse skills and varied experience in human resources, compensation administration, training and development, performance management, staff retention, on-boarding and employee relations Veolia North America October 2017 to Present Senior Compensation Analyst · Manage analytics and job evaluation processes · Responsible for job level process, FLSA compliance and review of internal equity · Management of one direct report (Compensation Analyst)
• Provide compensation program management and execution including base pay administration, annual merit and incentive campaign and internal equity reviews
• Responsible for design, communication and execution of annual merit and incentive campaign including analysis for CEO
• Research, analyze and measure compensation solutions to ensure competitive pay practices and compliance with applicable regulatory agencies
• Oversee internal salary ranges, external benchmark and compensation surveys to ensure competitive pay practices are maintained
• Provide professional consultation and guidance to Senior Leadership and HRBPs related to compensation decisions for promotions, new hires, etc.
• Manage job code/job title creation; manage analytics and job evaluation processes
• Perform cost analysis for businesses for contract renewals and acquisitions
Results orientated professional with diverse skills and varied experience in human resources, compensation administration, training and development, performance management, staff retention, on-boarding and employee relations
Veolia North America October 2017 to Present
Senior Compensation Analyst
· Manage analytics and job evaluation processes
· Responsible for job level process, FLSA compliance and review of internal equity
· Management of one direct report (Compensation Analyst)
- Senior Compensation Analyst at Veolia North America
- Senior Professional Staff Compensation Analyst at Partners Healthcare
- IT Contract Administrator at Goodwin Procter LLP
- Compensation and Professional Development Analyst at Goodwin Procter LLP
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Perform all duties of Compensation Analyst
• Serve as the subject matter expert regarding compensation related matters
• Lead compensation projects that impact various departments and units
• Collaborate with various levels of leadership regarding compensation matters
• Execute the restructuring of departments
• Conduct presentations to leadership and employee groups regarding compensation
• Resolve complex and unique compensation issues
• Independently identify and research solutions to unique and complex compensation issues that directly impact employees
• Provide statistical information to various divisions, colleges and departments
• Provide the State of Ohio with revised and new classified job descriptions
• Create compensation training videos and power point presentations for the onboarding of hiring managers
• Review and approve independent contractor requests and contracts on behalf of Human Resources
• Assist in the revision of compensation policies and procedures
- Senior Compensation Analyst at Kent State University
- at Kent State University
- Compensation Analyst at Kent State University
- Human Resource Special Assistant/HR Generalist at Kent State University
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - leadership
- Master of Human Resource Management - MHRM
- Bachelor of Arts - Business and Organizational Communication
85004. As a U-Haul compensation analyst, I work in the human resource department. I process vacations, sick, personal time off, time cards, hiring and terminations and phone calls from team members. I also deal with cases from the Department of Labor as well as audits while obtaining the upmost confidentiality. U-Haul prides in providing supreme customer service.
- COMPENSATION ANALYST at U-Haul
- CASE MANAGER at West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
- JUVENILE DETENTION OFFICER at Yavapai County
- DEPARTMENT MANAGER at Safeway
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts degree - Public Administration
- Associates of Arts degree - Public Administration
Edison, NJ 2015 - Present A leading health care system of 12 acute care hospitals, 4,520 in-patient beds, 33,000 team members and 6,500 doctors. The hospital system provides highest quality, patient centered health care services delivered in hospital, community and in-home settings, and advances medicine through clinical education and research. Senior Compensation Analyst, Network o Created compensation structure and introduced career ladder job progression under a holistic and cost- effective Total Rewards framework o Provide subject matter expertise service to all service-line executives, directors, as well as all levels of Human Resources o Administer compensation programs such as annual increases, certification, education, and ladder payments o Lead Compensation Partner for Jersey Shore University Medical Center and other Network functions such as Corp Compliance & Audit, Legal, and Outreach o Evaluate and analyze large salary data information and determine pay grades for all jobs o Compile statistical information and prepare reports relating to compensation and job management o Conduct job evaluations and pay audits o Assign salaries to new team members based on market data and internal equity o Research and resolve compensation issues based on Leader and team member inquiries. o Provide solutions to address internal equity and external competitiveness issues o Identify and provide supporting cost analysis on jobs and team members that needed rate adjustments o Manage survey process from budget, selection, participation and completion o Team Lead for new compensation technology upgrades, implementation, integration and improvements o Create robust job descriptions reflecting appropriate title, essential functions, qualifications, and requirements o Support Human Resources Leaders during union negotiations by providing data analysis and cost estimates o Process compensation changes due to new contract agreements o Drafted revisions to the Meridian Health Total Rewards/Compensation Philosophy o Trained Human Resources staff on the new compensation practices/program o Project manager in the implementation of the Towers Watson REWARDS system o Lead contact on acquisition and integration projects o Lead the work of Compensation Analysts
- Senior Compensation Analyst, Network at Hackensack Meridian Health
- Senior Compensation Analyst at FOREST Laboratories, Inc
- Compensation Specialist at FOREST Laboratories, Inc
- Compensation Specialist at FOREST Laboratories, Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Management
- Responsible for providing analysis, assistance and guidance in the development of compensation plans for stores. - Utilize performance reporting and work with store management, regional directors, and executive leaders to provide recommendations and align compensation plans with company and store objectives and expectations. - Develop compensation plans that motivate employees to focus on improving business performance and rewarding them for their contributions, attract new talent, balance internal equity, and control payroll expense. - Create training folders and train new compensation analysts with introduction to compensation plans, guides to follow for different states, titles for exemptions, and overall development of the analyst. - Conduct reviews to ensure the company is federally and state compliant. - Maintain confidentiality at all times to protect the privacy of employees, timeliness in completing essential duties, ability to prioritize workload, and adhere to deadlines.
- Compensation Analyst at Lithia Motors, Inc
- Sales Team Leader at The Buckle, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
As an Incentive Compensation Analyst, I am responsible for providing Key operational support for Salesforce's WW
Incentive Compensation program, reporting and case management functions. I support sales teams and partner cross- functionally with Crediting Operations, Designers, Strategy & Enablement, Finance and Payroll teams to delivering
accurate compensation information for incentive compensation payouts, development and distribution of incentive plan
• Manage the monthly commission process for sales teams and other commissionable employees and ensuring commission's calculations comply with the plan and managing exception requests versus policy.
• Resolve case inquiries and a trusted advisor to sales team.
• Frequent communication with account executives and sales management via commission cases and process corrections and adjustments as they arise
• Responsible for plan distribution to ensure accuracy in the information flow of employee data to Xactly. This includes maintaining quotas and commission multipliers, and timely plan acceptance of plan documents
• Prepare Xactly/Incent load files with quotas, commission multipliers, and other key information
• Go For Growth (new fiscal year) lead for Plan Operations related activities and Monthly reporting on plan distribution trends
• Provide backup support within the team for the following areas: comp metrics and reporting, accounting schedules, SOX support, Commission checklists and commission administration.
• Create desktop procedures for monthly/quarterly close, commission accounting tasks, and audits.
• Execute assigned projects as needed and recommend and deliver process improvements.
• Collaborate with Crediting, design, Sales Teams to triage and answer questions regarding incentive plan issues/problems, establish best practices, and improve manual processes
• Provide recommendations to sales leadership and the internal comp management team regarding exceptions requests and case escalations.
- Sales Compensation Analyst at Salesforce
- Territory Operation Analyst at Salesforce
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A in Economics - Education
Human Resource Administer all of the company's incentive plans. Research and review external market data relative to internal positions to ensure market competitiveness. Provide analysis on sales trends and a variety of tracked sales data to support the sales effort and business goals
• Administer monthly, quarterly and annual incentives for Sales, Warehouse and Corporate associates.
• Administer annual Merit process. Create merit matrix, update tables and forms in Compensation module and serve as subject matter expert on the merit process and system.
• Review internal positions against current market data to ensure company positions are competitive with market.
• Provide analysis on trends, promotions and a variety of sales statistics such as year-over-year performance and delivered product by business unit
• Provide additional ad hoc reporting for HR and external departments upon request.
• Serve as administrator for HR department budgets.
• Serve as back up for Payroll Supervisor position, processing payroll during Payroll Supervisor's absence. HRIS Reporting Analyst Human Resources Gather and analyze data from HR system. Create HR & Training monthly dashboard report. Generate HR metrics reporting by department for monthly Business Unit Reviews. Assist with CEO metrics summary. Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting for HR, Recruiting, Payroll and Training departments including reporting based on Payroll and Time Management systems. Maintain HR and Training department budgets. Design expense tracking system which simplified the annual budgeting process. Participate in annual budget planning sessions, working closely with HR Management team as well as Finance. Improve design of Recruiting department's Talent Acquisition report, resulting in a reduction in time spent weekly by the Recruiting Manager from hours to minutes. Act as back up to Payroll Supervisor. Run biweekly payroll, process documentation (absentee forms, time off requests), perform new hire uploads as well as manual entry of new hire, termination and rate changes in the HRIS system. Respond to employee questions and requests. 2076 San Marino Way N Clearwater, FL 33763 727-743-2358 [email protected]
- Compensation Analyst at PODS Enterprises, Inc
- Marketing Database Manager at Cryo-Cell International
- Sr. Human Resources Coordinator at Eckerd Corporation
7 years at this Job
Calculated and maintained commissions for national outside account management team of 650 sales reps, using web based Oracle commission system and Access databases. Coordinated with sales, payroll, human resources, and information services to ensure complete accuracy of sales compensation by researching and resolving any issues, documenting the resolution process using Salesforce.com. Prepared adjustments for overpayment and underpayment of commissions or sales bonuses. Calculated sales quota goals and adjustments, created and maintained quota variance reports. Created and maintained sales representative records in the commission systems and databases, updated job transfers, position changes, quota changes, etc. Assisted in budgeting and forecasting in sales compensation related areas. Worked with the sales management teams in defining and managing sales territories, maintained sales rep assignments on customer accounts. Provided all requested reporting for sales management team. Provided assistance to sales compensation modeling team during system testing of new compensation plans and plan enhancements in order to identify inaccuracies and errors. Documented commission processes and provided training on these processes to other compensation team members. Cross trained as compensation analyst backup for additional sales teams.
- Senior Compensation Analyst at Staples Business Advantage
- Credit Analyst / Supervisor at Staples Business Advantage
- Multiple at Mustang Tractor & Equipment Company
11 years at this Job
• Provide analytical support for new plans and revises to support the company's objectives
• Track and update compensation and bonus plans
• Work closely with leadership and the Legal team to develop compensation plans
• Give guidance on issues related to compensation to leadership
• Prepare statistical analysis, data modeling and costing of incentive pay programs
• Analyze organizational pay practices and make recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity
• Submit compensation data for market salary surveys and act on results
• Work with senior leaders on executive compensation strategy
• Present data to see beyond the numbers and understand trends to drive compensation strategic decisions
• Implementation of Workday HRIS system
• Market pricing jobs for multiple business areas and companies throughout Quicken Loans and the Family of Companies
- Compensation Analyst at Quicken Loans Inc.
- Collateral Underwriting Intern at Quicken Loans
- General Construction Worker at Storrs Emergency Services
- General Laborer (Seasonal) at Rashid Construction
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration