Diverse experience as a HR Executive, Broad Based and Sales Administration Compensation specialist. Ability to package large datasets into comprehensive and meaningful dashboards. Experienced in creating reports/ KPI, managing budgets, forecasting data and maintaining accurate data warehouse. Proven ability to quickly learn new concepts and master multiple databases and software applications; also proficient in Microsoft suite.
• New York, NY November 2017 - Present Compensation Manager - Executive and Broad-Based Compensation
• Prepare Compensation Committee materials for board meetings
• Manage equity administration using Certent
• Provide Broad-Based compensation support for Local Media business
• Conduct benchmark analyses to determine if jobs are equitable in comparison to Market
• Create a tool in Excel for HR Business partners to use for benchmarking purposes
• Complete survey submissions to support business for benchmarking needs
• Collaborated to issue bonus payout for Company
• Draft communication documents for LTI and Bonus plans Avon
• Rye, NY August 2014 - November 2017
- Compensation Manager at Univision
- Executive Compensation Analyst at
- Human Resources Compensation Analyst at Use Workday
- Sales Administration Senior Compensation Analyst at Actavis, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
For the past 4 years as Lead Compensation Analyst, the position provided both analytical and consultative compensation support to the largest of the three Centers in MITRE, the Center for National Security (CNS). With the recent corporate reorganization and departure of the compensation manager, assumed an expanded role, providing consultative compensation support to senior management in Corporate Operations and the CP&T worlds. The position covers a variety of responsibilities from monthly reporting to participating in strategic initiatives as well as interim management of the corporate compensation group. Recently, promoted to the position of Corporate Compensation Manager
• Provide subject matter expertise and consultative guidance on compensation practices to both HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and business leaders
• Performs advanced analytics on compensation data identifying trends, anomalies, and/or gaps.
• Participated in and led compensation-related projects which involve development and/or re-design of existing compensation programs, NSA Incentive Program, International Incentive Program, Hawaii Incentive Program.
• Design and develop metrics and dashboards to support a variety of compensation initiatives, such as the Annual Review Reports, Mid-Year Spend Reports, New Hire Reports
• Draws insights from data and information analysis and creates reports and tools to communicate information and model scenarios.
• Provides high attention to detail and accuracy with well-developed and honed analytical skills.
• Responsible for the development and analysis of employee, demographic and salary data.
• Contribute expertise to the management of pay programs.
• Review requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate pay levels and FLSA classification MITRE Awards:
• 2015 People's Choice Award
• 2015 Directors Award - People in Partnership
• 2016 Spark Award - from Steve Kirin
• 2016 Special Recognition Team Award
• 2017 Spark Award - from Kurt Cowles
• 2017 Spark Award - Steve Kirin
- Compensation Manager / Lead Compensation Analyst at MITRE Corporation
- Compensation Consultant (Contract) at Boston Beer Company
- Compensation Consultant (Contract) at American Dental Partners, Inc
- Compensation Consultant (Contract) at Nuance Communications, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Duluth, Georgia Quickly promoted following highly successful tenures in accounting and finance management, responsible for providing leadership with full compensation analysis accountability for 163k territory definitions and 300k territory assignments for 4,100+ salespeople. COMPENSATION MANAGER II (2015 to Present) Promoted from Compensation Manager I to II in 2015. Implemented and delivered a full range of sales compensation programs, including bonuses, long-term incentives, and commissions. Collaborate with various levels within the organization to execute compensation programs that meet business needs. Evaluate and assess sales jobs at all levels within the organization to determine pay levels based on internal and external job and market pay comparisons. Model and consult with business units to maintain a proactive, sustainable, and competitive compensation platform leveraging industry best practices. ♦ Led the migration from the legacy Varicent territory management tool to the implementation and rollout of IBM's Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) Territory Management and Quota Management tools to drive sales account compensation and quota attainment. ♦ Collaborated with business partners and leadership teams to analyze the impact of Product Master Data Management and Customer Master Data Management workflows. ♦ Managed ongoing, periodic, and ad hoc compensation analysis reports to review status quo and forecast future compensation needs.
- COMPENSATION MANAGER II at NCR Corporation
- FINANCE MANAGER I at NCR Corporation
- ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST III at
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Public Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
• Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as developing new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and company objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to management
• Provides advice to management on pay decisions, policies and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
• Works with management on key initiatives to develop promotional and retention strategies for existing teammates
• Supervises the participation in, conducts and/or purchases exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure compensation objectives are achieved
• Researches market comparisons to establish and maintain pay grades in system of record by state, regional or local areas
• Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
• Partners with Human Resources management to develop competitive initiatives to drive business strategies.
• May lead and/or participate in enterprise-wide compensation projects that involve development and/or re-design of existing compensation programs
• Responsible for the management, oversight, & administration of compensation programs including annual merit cycle, short term and long term incentive plans
- Compensation Manager at IQVIA
- Senior Compensation Analyst at Health Partners Plans Inc
- Human Resources Generalist at ECFMG
- Human Resources Manager at Cliveden Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
3 months at this Job
- - Professional Human Resources Management
- B.A. - Human Resources Management
- A.S. - Business Management
• Provide quarterly analysis to explain YOY compensation variances for company's Direct and Indirect compensation expenses and reporting to management.
• Collect time allocation from all employees and calculate allocation percentages for compensation expense reclass purposes.
• Create and maintain schedules for payroll, payroll taxes, guaranteed payment (GP), partner distributions, bonus, profit sharing, LTD and other compensation benefits
• Performs reconciliations between compensation, benefits and expense reimbursements schedules and company's general ledger on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Compensation Manager at Kayne Anderson Capital, Management Company Accounting
- Senior Compensation Accountant at Golub Capital
- International Compensation Associate at Goldman Sachs & Co
- Compensation Manager at Morgan Stanley
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - GE Scholar recipient
Reporting to the VP, Total Rewards, with responsibility for the planning, analysis, communication and end-to-end management of global executive compensation, Corporate Staff compensation and for global mobility programs.
• Lead the annual compensation planning process for top 200 global executives and 100+ Corporate HQ employees.
• Develop Employee communication and Board of Directors materials as needed.
• Manage expatriate compensation activities, approval, and implementation interacting with management, external consultants and Shared Services.
• Conduct job evaluations including FLSA exemption and market pricing for all corporate and global executive positions. Key Accomplishments
• Through active participation on a high visibility HR/Payroll team, successfully transitioned all U.S. payroll and HR processes to ADP, enabling timely transition from HR & Payroll TSAs with ITT.
• Co-led the transition and ADP implementation of the Company's deferred compensation program.
• Led the harmonization and streamlining of the U.S. salary structures - reducing them from 14 to 4 structures.
• Developed HQ, global Executive compensation and other HR data required for the successful filing of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index application - securing Xylem's admission to this prestigious list in its 1st & 2nd year as a public company.
• Designed and implemented special bonus program for key individuals on a critical and strategic growth project team.
- Compensation Manager at Xylem, Inc
- Manager at ITT Corporation, Corporate Headquarters
- at ITT Corporation, Corporate Headquarters
- Manager at ITT Corporation, Corporate Headquarters
8 years at this Job
- BA - Accounting
Manage compensation programs, outlining salary structures based on market research and salary survey data.
• Created multi-year compensation strategy, aligning it with corporate objectives.
• Designed and implemented corporate wide incentive program
• Developed, published, and implemented compensation philosophy across multiple business units that ensures salary competitiveness and sustainability.
• Established compensation communication strategy to educate and increase transparency.
• Shifted from cost-of-living increases to a pay for performance environment, incorporating compa-ratios and performance ratings.
- Compensation Manager at FOREST CITY REALTY TRUST (Brookfield Properties 12/2018)
- Compensation Manager at FOREST CITY REALTY TRUST
- Human Resource Manager at FOREST CITY ENTERPRISES, INC
- HR Project Specialist at FOREST CITY ENTERPRISES, INC
7 years at this Job
- Master of Labor Relations and Human Resources - Labor Relations and Human Resources
- Bachelor of Business Science - Society for Human Resource Management
• Responsible for the administration of the Quarterly Bonus Program
• Responsible for the management and administration of the Annual Merit and Performance Management process
• Support and maintain sales bonus plans to include yearly updates and quarterly processing
• Advises and guides Executive leadership on compensation related matters
• Consultants daily on compensation practices
• Provides recommendations for new hire salaries by reviewing candidates experience, qualifications, internal equity, and current market information
• Support and manage recruiting process for key positions
• Responsible for development, content, and distribution of quarterly newsletter
• Leads the company wellness program initiative
• Responsible for unique development of Team building activities for three-day site companywide meeting
• Responsible for vendor management as part of facilities expansion. Management to include partnering with Architects, Contractors, and Interior designers
- Compensation Manager at CUISINE SOLUTIONS
- Compensation Analyst at CARFAX, Inc
- Sr Consultant, Compensation and Executive Compensation at PEPCO HOLDINGS INC
- Sr Compensation Specialist at DELTEK
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Oversaw all processes, policies, and decisions germane to employee pay for international insurance and re-insurance firm, Supervised the stock administration plan function. Led title unification, job family, and salary banding projects. Revolutionized how company benchmarks salaries and managed all executive pay schemes, including restricted stock, phantom shares, and all other internal deferral schemes. Devised method to overhaul and create more meritocratic LTIP distribution. Worked closely with Finance Planning & Analysis to complete EEOC, 10-K/10-Q, and pay ratio statutory filings.
• Coordinated year-end compensation and performance calibration process, working alongside CEO, COO, Senior HR and Business Heads. Produced comprehensive Total Reward reporting suite, including highly informative and graphic analytics
• Created guarantee and commitment accrual process that saved scores of work-hours for both FP&A and HR staff.
• Oversaw market competitive analyses, job evaluation, development of market reference points and salary structures, policies and procedures, merit increases, mobility adjustments, manager/employee communications. Utilized external market data to drive dozens of statistical analyses to maintain and promote the firm's compensation philosophy to spearhead and maintain internal meritocracy.
• Developed a rolling six-month salary cost differential analysis, providing clarity on fluctuations in fixed people costs and out-of-cycle salary increases.
• Acted as lead on mass FLSA re-classification exercise with regard to merger with AgriLogic.
• Leveraged MS Access to marry disparate recruiting, headcount and compensation datasets to create company-wide recruiting module.
• Worked with FP&A to create departmental budgets for Business Line Heads and C-suite. This module also yielded a monthly suite of illustrative decks of headcount summaries, predictive analytics and commitment accruals used by Senior Management and FP&A.
• Calculated deferral buyouts for new joiners and incoming employees from mergers, matching and equalizing their awards to Aspen deferral vehicles.
• Reconciled and signed off on twice-monthly payroll submission and worked with Benefits on various monthly reconciliations, including 401k variance reports. Served as firm's SuccessFactors Reporting and HRIS expert and worked with SuccessFactors development team to design and enhance Compensation Module
- Senior Compensation Manager at ASPEN INSURANCE
- Compensation Consultant at UNILEVER
- Director - Consultancy at MCLAGAN PARTNERS
- Vice President, Global Group Compensation/Americas/Asset Management at CREDIT SUISSE
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Managed the development of compensation program designs and initiatives, company acquisitions, business and HR consultation, and job evaluation. * Lead and collaborated with key business units redesigning jobs, org structures and pay practices. * Managed and designed over 75 sales incentive compensation programs. * Developed sales compensation governance process and policy. * Managed and implemented company-wide career framework and progression program. * Lead People Soft compensation upgrade and implementation to include requirements development, documentation, and system configuration. * Coordinated 5 major business acquisitions, successfully integrating over 10,000 associates to new jobs and compensation structure. * Lead companywide performance management redesign and system integration to be in line with pay policy. Senior Compensation Analyst; Amerigroup Corporation, Virginia Beach, VA Lead the compensation process to include job analysis and evaluation, incentive design and management, and HRIS project management and development. * Designed, documented, and implemented nationwide sales incentive programs and processes. * Redesigned and implemented companywide compensation structure and retention programs. * Evaluated and created over 1500 jobs companywide utilizing market surveys while ensuring internal and external market equity. * Developed and documented formal job descriptions for new and existing positions.
- Compensation Manager at Anthem / Amerigroup Corporation
- Compensation Analyst at HSBC / Household International
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration