Amarillo, TX 2011 to present
($23 billion energy Company with 8,000 employees) Website: http://cns-llc.us/
Human Resource Specialist V - Compensation
• Serve as lead compensation interface for Pantex Plant creating differentiated reward supporting optimal business performance for the organization.
• Prepare and present Annual Compensation Increase Plan to Department of Energy
• Selected by management to lead short-term variable payout for all executive and broad-based personnel.
• Develop multiple tools to review personnel placement within compensation structures for select employee groups.
• Lead salary planning, market positioning and determine FLSA exempt status for all employee groups.
• Selected by management to recalibrate organizational chart experience and educational requirements.
• Model complex compensation into high level, actionable information for executives and collaborate with cross functional groups (finance, legal, HR, and business units) to support program design and review.
- Compensation Specialist at CONSOLIDATED NUCLEAR SECURITY, LLC
- Director of Finance at SUN LIFE FINANCIAL, Incorporated
- Director of Compensation at THE PHOENIX COMPANIES, Incorporated
- Principal at HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Arts and Sciences
In charge of the employee compensation structure, compensation analysis and benchmark, HRIS and employee set up, Workers Comp claims and reporting, Unemployment claims and reporting. Provide HR reporting for external entities (federal, state and local). Also in charge of the ACA reporting to IRS.
- Compensation Specialist at Sinclair Community College
- Payroll Specialist at Affordable Language Services
- Manager, HRIS Benefits and Compensation at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Human Resources Generalist for Cincinnati State at Accountemps - Robert Half
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Business Administration
• Works with HR leadership to manage and administer store-level compensation programs, processes and policies.
• Works with store operations leadership and recruiting department to monitor and evaluate market competitiveness, address staffing challenges, and interpret and apply compensation policies in a consistent manner.
• Oversees the annual merit increase process for store management.
• Prepares compensation recommendations for offers of employment for external candidates.
• Responsible for coordination and administration of the store-level bonus program.
• Evaluates average pay and bonus on a quarterly basis.
• Works closely with HRIS technical team to ensure the company's HRIS meets compensation administration needs; process mass data updates, and conduct audits to ensure database integrity.
- Compensation Specialist at Sheetz, Inc
- GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR Club Lifelines at Club Lifelines
- COMPENSATION ANALYST III at Concurrent Technologies Corporation
- COMPENSATION ANALYST II at Concurrent Technologies Corporation
3 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
3495 Bailey Ave Buffalo, NY 14215 United States 10/2016 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 0991 Pay Plan: GS Grade: GS 7 Worker's Compensation Specialist (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: As WC Specialist, I serve as a Human Resources Specialist performing duties that include the administrative and operation of the worker's compensation program, the retirement program, and other assigned employee benefits and employee relations programs. As WC Specialist, I monitor program compliance with medical center and Network goals, and coordinates actions with other HR specialists and with safety and employee health officials. As WC Specialist, I interpret program requirements and changes, and develop and coordinate measures for their implementation. I provide advice and assistance in interpreting and applying regulations and procedures; resolves problems and makes recommendations; and performs specialized studies in assigned program areas. As WC Specialist, I administer the facility's injury compensation program. I am responsible for gathering and analyzing information related to on-the-job injuries or illnesses provided by supervisors and employees in support of worker's on-the-job compensation claims. As WC Specialist, I serve as a liaison to, and provide instruction to, new employees, current employees and supervisors to facilitate claims. Works with supervisors, employees and Service Chiefs in assignment of employees to light duty positions on an as needed basis, insures proper filling of associated paperwork either locally or to be forwarded to the NYS Department of Labor -- OWCP Office. Composes responses to congressional inquiries and other governmental agencies and communicates with other agency officials to resolve problems concerning the nature of timeliness on Office of Workers' Compensation Programs. Reviews all cases for complete documentation and evaluates questionable cases for evidence of fraud. May periodically provide training to supervisors and employees on the procedures and regulation of injury compensation programs. Provides complex guidance in processing and giving advice and information to staff and employees on annuity calculations, survivor issues, health, life, dental and vision insurance benefits into retirement, Subsidy Transit Program (NFTA) as well as applications requirements. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for EOC, SPH, and OWCP prepared via Microsoft Excel. Weekly and monthly case reviews for IW's out on compensation via agency WCOSHMIS Portal. Supervisor: Rick Covert, Asst. HR Manager (716 862-8939) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Worker's Compensation Specialist at Veterans Administration - HCS Upstate New York
- Human Resource Assistant, Labor Relations at Veterans Administration - HCS Upstate New York
- Executive Secretary to the Associate Director of Patient Care Nursing Service at Veterans Administration - HCS Upstate New York
- at Electronic Personnel Folders
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Community and Human Services - Bacculerate
- - Business Administration
- - General Studies Associate Program
♦ Analyze corporate-wide and comparable market compensation ♦ Create, update and document compensation-related policies and procedures ♦ Provide guidance on compensation related issues for management ♦ Develop pay plans, job descriptions, policies and procedures ♦ Process changes in compensation and employee transfers
- Compensation Specialist at Walser Automotive Group
- Benefits Specialist at Walser Automotive Group
- Human Resources Generalist at Walser Automotive Group
- Administrative Assistant at Walser Toyota Scion
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Solely responsible for all Open Balance reports on a daily basis
• Provide analytical support for compensations projects and ad hoc research for partners
• Partner with Sales Managers to accurately record and document all additions, modifications, and reductions to contractor compensation plans
• Identifies and communicates to management process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality for the sales compensation team
• Proactively identify and raise awareness about concerns or risks regarding the sales compensation program and participate in resolving them
• Ensure the accuracy of commissions calculations and payments by auditing and testing calculations being generated by the commissions system (OBI) and verifying the output is in accordance with compensation plan documentation and approvals
- Commercial Compensation Specialist at Empire Today
- Program Administrator at Safer Foundation
- Substitute Teacher at Plainfield Board of Education
- Data Research Analyst at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Provide a variety of consulting on internal human resources issues and compensation oversight to major pharmaceuticals and telecommunications providers. Review executive compensation and benefit design, job convention, benchmarking, and market pricing data. Plan performance upgrades, delivered software training, and managed recruiting processes. Support talent acquisition, build internal cultures, and drive operational life cycle.
• Developed models, forecasting, and compensation analysis for top level clients, including Cash Edge, Inc., Adamas Pharmaceutical, Shire, and Nokia.
• Support Silicon Valley Bank Board of Directors/Executive committee prepare Y/E Proxy and CD&A materials in compliance with SEC guidelines.
• Successfully designed insightful compensation systems utilizing Microsoft suite – provided additional strategic oversight for executive leadership.
• Created company bonus plans to align company compensation pay for performance pay plans; delivered job matrix development, documentation, and auditing pay practices.
- CONSULTANT / COMPENSATION SPECIALIST at Various Organizations
- Consultant / Compensation Specialist at Various Organizations
- Director, Human Resources at MALLINCKRODT PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
- Head of Human Resources at QUESTCOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Management
- Supported the maintenance of the collegewide classification and compensation system and processes. - Conducted analysis of qualifications and work experience for salary placement of new staff; conducted salary placement and equity reviews of current staff. - Extended job offers; processed offer letters. - Answered inquiries regarding compensation issues; composed and edited correspondence. - Assisted with salary research; verified data and information; compiled and generated reports. - Performed mathematical computations for compensation reports, salary surveys, projects and processes. - Implemented, tracked and maintained database of various employee information; maintained job description database; maintained and updated the ACC Compensation Information Manual and other compensation materials; updated Compensation webpage.
- Compensation Specialist, Human Resources at AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Contract Specialist, Project Management and Construction Services (PMCS) at THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN
- Accounting Technician, Business and Financial Services - Project Accounts at THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN
- Project Administrator at TRC ENVIRONMENTAL CORPORATION
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - English
Work with the Total Compensation team to deliver customer service, education and projects to the Human Services Department, to help attract and retain talent. Applies the Total Compensation Philosophy consistently to all projects Reviews job descriptions to conduct job analysis, evaluations and classifications Use various methods and techniques to make data based recommendations on compensation, benefits & wellness Deploys effective communication strategies and training for roll out of compensation and benefit changes Conducts audits of compensation, benefits and HRIS Data Entry Ensures that compensation, benefits and HR data practices are in compliance with current legislation Assess employees needs to find out what motivates and engages employees Participates in the Annual Market Analysis and Total Compensation Preparations Presents Open Enrollment Presentations and hosts annual Benefits Fair and Flu Shot Clinics Works with the Human Services Wellness Coordinator to deliver wellness opportunities to the department Originates PAFs for Human Services
- Total Compensation Specialist at Arapahoe County Government
- HR Generalist at STATE OF COLORADO
- Executive Administrator at POSSIBLE MOBILE
- Owner/Operator at HONU ENTERPRISES
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Leadership
Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation plan that fits and is aligned to our company's strategy and business goals. Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives. Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc). Responsible for job evaluation, market pricing, compensation reporting and analysis, and input and participation in other compensation projects as required. Responsible for job descriptions and job classifications.
- HR Compensation Specialist II at Fluor Corporation
- Human Resources Manager at Link Service Limo
- Human Resource Supervisor at Kellogg Brown & Root
- Senior Human Resources Generalist at Kellogg Brown & Root
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Management - Business Management