I want to continue to DUCHARME MCMILLEN & ASSOCIATES
• SENIOR learn and advance while COMPLIANCE ANALYST JULY 2016-PRESENT developing skills to become a Analysis, prepare, and online file various sales and use tax returns in better more qualified employee. states and countries. Experience preparing occupational as well as food and beverage returns. I have been responsible for several accounts with different needs. I have also offered excellent customer service to the accounts that I am in care of. Along with providing care and support to the accounts I also am responsible for meeting monthly
- COMPLIANCE ANALYST at My main objective is to grow with a corporation
2 years, 8 months at this Job
AML Compliance Analyst responsible for all aspects of banking compliance transaction monitoring investigations alert clearing SARs writing/filing
- Compliance Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
- Office Assistant at Solow Building Company
- Captain at Sheepshead Bay Yacht Club
- Office Assistant at Cilmi & Associates
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
- - Maritime
I am a Banking Professional with over twenty years of experience. Strong proficiency in numerous functional business areas including Risk Management, Bank Operations, Internal Audit, Deposit Operations and Customer Service. My Management experience includes: responsibilities for staff of up to ten, performance management, talent recruiting and selection. LEADERSHIP PROGRESSION
Sunrise Banks - St. Paul, MN 2007 - Present
A family owned, nationally chartered community bank with over $900 Million in Assets
● Compliance Analyst - Collateral (October 2016- Present) ◦ Manage Payments Division collateral, disclosures, and forms from a regulatory, network and processing perspective ◦ Assist in third party audit requests pertaining to collateral and the Payments Division ◦ Develop and maintain current collateral standards and guidance pursuant to regulatory and procedural changes related to collateral for payments
● Third Party Risk Management (2013 - 2016) ◦ Valuation and recommendation of Third Party Vendors for Core Bank Services * Initial Vendor Due Diligence * Ongoing Vendor Monitoring ◦ National Product Vendor Review * Prepaid Card Programs partners including processors and program managers * Small Dollar Lending employer valuations * Tax Refund Transfer Service program * National ACH processing ◦ Assisted in the Development of Review Process and Procedures for all vendor services ◦ Special projects including developing processes and procedures for ACH monitoring as well as escheatment processing, implementation of vendor management software, and report creation and presentation for various management committees as needed
● Prepaid Card Program Management (2007 - 2012) ◦ New Business Development ◦ Processor Support ◦ Program Management ◦ Operational Review
- Compliance Analyst at Sunrise Banks
- Item Processing Officer at Venture Bank
- Internal Audit Consultant at RSM McGladrey
- Operations Officer at Associated Bank MN
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Area Chamber of Commerce
- B.S. - Philosophy
• Provided onsite training. VA
• Conducted analysis to address compliance issues which led to positive Compliance Analyst federal regulated audit results. 04/2014 - 03/2019
• Reviewed and provided comments on the adequacy of documents and took necessary steps to cure any deficiencies.
• Documented Vendor updates to management on renewal progress, at-risk renewals and renewals forecast.
• Sales Manager for our Wholesale Account and managed a successful production team.
• Worked the Scenario Desk to assist Loan Officer's with Investor options, pricing, and advise on how to structure a loan transaction.
• Assist Underwriting Department with underwriting of overflow files.
- Compliance Analyst at McLean Mortgage Corporation
- Senior Underwriting Analyst at Freddie Mac
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business
Compliance Analyst for independent self-clearing broker with a focus in the FinTech industry. Point person for regulatory inquiries and audits for the clearing firm and the individual correspondents that include broker dealers and registered investment advisers. In addition, I oversee the advertising review process, as well as lead the annual risk assessment.
• Developing new procedures and reporting for the annual risk assessment;
• Demonstrated leadership by implementing new procedures to help compliance team become more efficient in sharing information and tracking task ownership. This is to ensure that the case workload stays balanced and encourage accountability of the team;
• Increased client service experience by revamping the advertising review process for the firm and implemented new tracking protocol through Schwab Compliance Technologies (SCT), as well as promoting better communication of changes and requests to the correspondents;
• Respond to inquiries from state, SEC and FINRA regulators as well as the Department of Justice.
- Compliance Analyst at APEX CLEARING
- Senior Advisor, Regulatory Principal at "RPCs"
- Regional Direct, OSJ Sales Supervisor at WILLIAMS FINANCIAL GROUP
- Operations Lead at LINCOLN FINANCIAL ADVISORS
3 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Sciences - Management
The Program Compliance Analyst is responsible for overseeing all contract activities in order to ensure compliance with HUD, City of Orlando, Orange County and other applicable authorities, regulations, statutes, directives and policies and procedures.
- Program Compliance Analyst at Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
- Senior Director of Case Management Services at Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
- Program Director at Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
- Voca Manager/Case Manager at Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
August 2015 - November 2017
• Audited 25 broker-dealers across the country for annual compliance testing requirements relating to supervisory controls systems and AML/BSA rules which included FINRA Rules 3120, 3110(c), 3130, and 3130. These audits included regular interviews with our clients' executive officers and thorough testing of firm documents such as written supervisory procedures, employee files, deal files, financials, and marketing materials.
• Analyze testing results and write and consolidate testing result reports to deliver to our clients.
• Conducted the transfer on the registration side of six registered Financial Advisory teams with over 2 billion assets under management from one firm to another.
• Worked alongside CCO to register over 80 registered representatives to a newly approved FINRA member broker-dealer and their registered investment advisor affiliate. Ensured their registrations were compliant with applicable FINRA, SEC, and jurisdictional rules and regulations.
• Actively manage the FINRA Web CRD systems for 15 clients which consists of filling Form U4s, U5s, BRs and monitoring for any account deficiencies, registered representative disclosures, continuing education requirements, and open registered representative exam windows.
• Assist prospective broker-dealers who are looking to be granted FINRA membership with their New Membership Application process. Prospective FINRA member broker-dealers offer a variety of product lines ranging from equities, private placements, and even crypto assets.
- Compliance Analyst at ACA Compliance Group
- Licensed Real Estate Agent at Compass Real Estate
- Intern at Armstrong, Fleming and Moore Inc
- USAID Program Intern at U.S. Embassy
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- - Technology
Compliance Analyst responsible for analyzing loans to ensure compliance & quality expectations set by management.
• Worked on various projects such - TRID, compliance and modifications.
• Managed & updated loan data and costs for Loan Estimates and Closing CD Disclosures.
- Data Compliance Analyst at Clayton Mortgage
- UNDERWRITER REVIEW AUDITOR at Metasource
- Mortgage Loan Processor at LENDERLIVE/USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK
- Loan Set-up Coordinator at LENDERLIVE/DISCOVER HOME EQUITY LOANS
8 months at this Job
- B.A. in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Associate degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Research complex compliance requirements for professional business and individual licenses.
• Develop, standardize, and improve client documents and processes to clearly communicate compliance requirements.
• Build spreadsheets and other tools for ad hoc tracking and reconciliation projects.
• Developed a framework for documenting procedures to increase retention and improve management of institutional knowledge.
- Compliance Analyst at Harbor Compliance
- Policy Analyst at Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
- Program Specialist, Bureau of Financial Operations at Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Income Maintenance Caseworker at Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Promoted to Compliance Analyst to assist with the merger of Endeavor Telecom and Onepath.
• Maintained 85% compliance with employee and company licensing
• Maintained a database of all company drivers and their driving record by maintaining a relationship with the HR and recruiting departments to communicate the relevant information of all employees and their position.
• Helped create training programs to handle system-wide issues and maintain compliance.
• Enhanced the operational risk application to capture regulatory findings from agencies such as SEC and OCC.
• Established key procedures for teams preparing documentation, models, and presentations.
- Compliance Analyst at Onepath Systems, LLC
- Field Operations Coordinator at Endeavor Telecom
- Traffic Specialist at Tech Providers, Inc
- Client Service Representative, GA at Plus (FHP), and Child Health Plus
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelors - Communication Arts and Marketing