• Monitor and track ongoing employee compliance requirements.
• Maintain, update and track employee termination. Help other departments as required
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and the ability to prioritize workload.
• Ensures compliance documents satisfy federal, state, and local government requirements.
- Personnel Compliance Coordinator at Personnel Compliance Coordinator Northwell Health Region Care Nursing Agency
- Administrative Assistant at Lloyd Staffing Employment Agency
- Administrative Assistant at Surfside Manor Home for Adults
- Associate Service Agent at Sabre Holdings
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computerized Medical Billing
- - Accounting and Financial Budgeting
- Compliance Coordinator at ADCOMM
- Insight Global - Contractor at Pearson Education
- Insight Global - Contractor at Express Scripts Inc
- Insight Global - Contractor at Circle K Corporate
6 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Network Information Systems
After 6 months, I was offered a (higher) position- compliance coordinator. With this new position came new tasks and responsibilities. Administrative Assistant: -Answer and direct calls as needed. Provide information on services provided by agency; schedule appointments for clients. Take messages as needed. -Greet all clients and visitors and direct them to the correct provider or staff member. -Enter demographic informaiton in database and generate reports as needed. -File a variety of forms in client charts; ensuring all information is correct. -Assist providers and other staff members in a variety of ways. -Assist providers in providing client reports to referral sources - Other duties as needed. Compliance Coordinator (CQI) - Ensure the security and confidentiality of client information and records - Resolve medical records discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information -Provide medical record information by answering questions and requests of staff and third party entities. - Ensure client information is filed correctly and timely - Participate in the review of client documentation as needed. - Other duties as needed.
- Compliance Coordinator at COMMUNITYWORKS, LLC
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at SOUTHEASTERN OKLAHOMA FAMILY SERVICES
- CASHIER at WALMART
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Maintain banks Automated Clearing House (ACH) Policy and Risk Assessment
• Responsible for order and maintaining supplies for main branch location and branch locations.
• ACH Coordinator responsible for organizing and conducting internal, quarterly, ACH audits.
• Communicate new material/changes to existing material to Retail Talent Development Coordinator and coordinate efforts to ensure retail employees are trained on the new procedures.
• Furnishing assistance and support to the compliance officer to maintain the compliance library to ensure that it includes current information regarding pertinent laws, regulation, rulings, and associated reference materials.
• Acted as secretary during the monthly compliance committee meetings.
• Sustaining a high level of expertise regarding the requirements of laws, regulations, and ruling governing those areas for which the compliance coordinator has been assigned primary compliance responsibilities
• Maintaining a working knowledge of the requirements of the various laws, regulations, and rulings governing the bank's activities.
• Performed any special compliance-related projects that may be assigned.
• Research and resolve compliance-related issues and inquiries.
• Perform compliance testing/monitoring reviews, in accordance with the compliance monitoring schedule.
• Assisted compliance officer as liaison between regulators, consultants, auditors, and senior management with regard to regulatory compliance matters, ensuring that bank requested data is provided as needed.
• Managed relationship with supply vendors. Includes supply ordering, being fiscally responsible, maintaining reasonable supply levels, managing the website and communicating with the vendors as needed.
• Monitor data integrity/consistency by reviewing reports as assigned by the Chief Operations Officer. Including client information maintenance, Overdraft Program and Debit Card Fraud.
• Familiar with state and federal record retention rules
- Compliance Coordinator at TREYNOR STATE BANK
- Proof Operations Specialist at
- SAP Branch Training Instructor, Remote Associate at FERGUSON ENTERPRISES INC
- Branch Training Coordinator at
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Business
• Cytology laboratory supervisor / compliance coordinator North Central Pathology, P.A., St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Cytology Supervisor/Compliance Coordinator at North Central Pathology
28 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - biology
April/2010. Current portfolio consists of 32 properties TX, AZ, GA (4110 units) and supervisor one Compliance Coordinator on my team. ◆ Facilitated lease up and acquisition rehab projects successfully with the multiple layer of financed programs to include HOME & Bond finance. Properties located in TX, FL, TN, AZ & GA ◆ Provide daily compliance operational review and accountability to assure income qualifications as it relates to state regulatory requirements Major Strengths Include strong leadership, excellent communication skills, competent, strong A team player, attention to detail, dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated LIHTC, HUD 4350.3, IRS Section 42, Section 8, Section 236 as well as supervisory skills including hiring, termination, scheduling, training, budgets, COI, payroll and other administrative tasks. Thorough knowledge of current state tax credit rules and Project Based Section 8. Through knowledge of current property management practices and a clear vision to accomplish the company goals. Computer and Internet literate. Proficient in Yardi software.
- Compliance Coordinator at Relocated to Houston Texas
- Regional Compliance Coordinator then Manager at Dominium Management Services, LLC
- Compliance Specialist at Dominium Management Services, LLC
- Property Manager at Dominium Management Services, LLC
8 years, 11 months at this Job
Started as a receptionist and quickly moved into the compliance department working directly under the Professional Engineer as a Compliance Coordinator. Key Responsibilities:
• Completes the necessary permitting documents for nationwide projects
• Communicate daily with clients in regards to project due dates & necessary document for project completion
• Create projects on the drive and the corresponding Compliance Request Form folder
• Own special projects regional and corporate as needed or lead implementation of new programs
• Completing Project Manager Preliminary Reviews for all incoming projects
• Enter new project/client data into the billing system
• Notice of Intent/ Notice of Termination completion, submittal, and coordination with state and county regulatory agencies
• Keep running log of received plans
• Verify that all documents for new projects have been received
• Maintain relationships with printing vendors
• SWPPP reprints and scans
• Communicate the status of projects daily to field personnel and clients
• Schedule projects for department
• Offering additional services to clients on an as needed basis
• Communicating with Engineering Firms to in regards to Civil Plans
- Compliance Coordinator at ALPHA ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- Frozen Food & Floral Associate at WINN DIXIE
2 years, 3 months at this Job
My initial position at CenCal Health was Claims Customer Service Representative, from September 2014 through October 2017. Effective November 2017 I was promoted to my new position, Claims Compliance Coordinator.
- Claims Compliance Coordinator at CenCal Health
- Billing Specialist at Inogen, Inc
- Patient Financial Counselor at Cottage Health Systems
- Office Manager at Structural Artistry
4 years, 6 months at this Job
• Receptionist for a busy Home Health Aide Agency owned by Northwell Health.
• Promoted to HR/Compliance Coordinator.
• Responsible for 400 Home Health Aids from onset of hiring process through "out of compliance" terminations.
• Documented all Workmen's Compensation on the job injuries.
• Testified in court cases upon request.
- HR/COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR at REGION CARE
- at AHRC-NASSAU
- RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at DR. PAUL PENZER
- MANUFACTURER'S REPRESENTATIVE at GANZ INC
11 years at this Job
Education Management Information System (EMIS) Coordinator Data Compliance and Error
Resolution and Enrollment Coordinator.
● Implemented streamlined procedures for district enrollment Records Retention and
● Create and maintain district data records, student and staff Maintenance records as required by state and local laws. Budgeting
● District software support and responsible for security roles for Progress Book Suite. Training and Developing
● Identify reporting errors and direct conversation to improve the Teams rate of errors.
- Compliance Coordinator at Shawnee Local Schools, S
- Administrator at Richard Allen Academy
- SIFWorks VRF Data Collector at Virtual Community School of Ohio
- Counselor at Citizens of Medina
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Manager - cost and benefit to sales