- Compliance Coordinator at ADCOMM
- Insight Global - Contractor at Pearson Education
- Insight Global - Contractor at Express Scripts Inc
- Insight Global - Contractor at Circle K Corporate
6 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Network Information Systems
with applicable regulatory, administrative, and corporate policies and procedures letters to inform prospective applicants of application rejection correspondence, maintaining property and facilities, and administering lease closings manner emergency 24-hour on-call services to tenants
• Promoted from Leasing Agent to Compliance Coordinator and trained new staff members on new regulations
• Oversaw the administration of internal auditing of Riverdale Management properties to ensure compliance
• Conducted indoor, outdoor, and move out property inspections to identify safety issues, needed repairs, and complaints
• Completed leasing packages for all rentals and maintained 85%+ occupancy rate; quickly processed denial
• Assisted in development of marketing plans, Internet and print advertisements, and marketing copy
• Performed administrative duties such as rent collection, communicating with tenants via written
• Monitored vacancy turnovers to ensure the units were being prepared for new tenants in an expedited
• Used housing database systems to calculate annual rent totals and recommended rental pricing strategies to maximize profitability and revenue generation
• Addressed, investigated, and resolved tenant complaints and documented action taken; delivered
with applicable regulatory, administrative, and corporate policies and procedures
letters to inform prospective applicants of application rejection
correspondence, maintaining property and facilities, and administering lease closings
emergency 24-hour on-call services to tenants
- Compliance Coordinator at Riverdale Management
- Sales Representative at Canon ITS
- Bail Bondsman Intern at ASAP Bail Bonding
- Administrative Assistant Intern at Naval Branch Health Clinic Mayport
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Supervisor: Heather Ingraham // Phone: 916-939-1728
I began at FirstService Residential as a temporary Administrative Assistant for the initial busy period of April 2018- September 2018, however, through my dedication towards my work and the client, I was recognized as an asset to the
company and was offered the full-time position of Compliance Coordinator. I was offered this position before my temp
position was over and trained in my new position.
➢ Responsible for completing inquiries from owners, residents, tenants, contractors and authorized agents of the properties regarding compliance matters
➢ Provide weekly reports on special cases and progress
➢ Updating client information, vehicle information, power of attorneys, agent authorization, lease agreements, inspections and other various confidential information into the company software: Connect
➢ Log each correspondence in the property account from any type of interaction for reference at a future date with attention to properties that are due at a hearing
➢ Compliance village inspection drives re-inspecting all properties for items that violate the governing documents of the HOA
➢ Maintain high level of communication with homeowners in the compliance process
➢ Determine project scope towards independent projects and present Statement of Work to the Community Standards Manager for approval prior to beginning the project
➢ Compliance site inspection drives to confirm completion of a violation or provide support documentation to further pursue compliance at the property
➢ Responsible for tracking and meeting deadlines
➢ Maintain violations spreadsheet with all properties sorted by village and compliance dates
➢ Routinely clean the Connect System of violations that may have been overlooked and put them on the spreadsheet to be included in a compliance site inspection drive
➢ Prepare support documentation for the HOA's position against a property that is in violation and invited to the upcoming Hearing Committee Meeting
➢ Prepare the agenda for the Hearing Committee Meeting for the Board of Directors
➢ Process the votes from the Hearing Committee Meeting and prepare Hearing Determination Letters to go out to homeowners and prepare the meeting minutes to be uploaded
➢ Generate reports from Connect to present factual data in special cases, to management and to the team
➢ Research and organize support documentation for special cases to prove association/department position in compliance disputes between HOA and Homeowner
➢ Ensure special case documentation such as completed cases are appropriately captures, stored and shared to the correct parties
➢ Make an effort to learn about the homeowner and their individual cases, needs and from an informed perspective anticipate questions, problems and needs
➢ Enforce the governing documents of the HOA: CC&R's, Standard and Custom Design Guidelines, and Policies, Rules and Resolutions
➢ Receive feedback from the Board of Directors, Community Standards Manager and homeowners and implement into next months goals, later presenting how it was implemented and the result
➢ Remain educated on Civil Code to better understand the HOA's role and position in certain matters
➢ Work across departments to better assist homeowners
➢ Pursue leads received from residents on violation properties
➢ Responsible for initially fining and subsequent fining properties not within the compliance that have already been to the Hearing Committee Meeting
➢ Assisting homeowners in paying or submitting fine rescind requests to the Board of Directors upon confirmation of completion and bringing their home into compliance
➢ Process initial violations and add them to the tracking system to continue compliance until resolved
➢ Create new templates quotes excerpts from the governing documents and maintain these templates for future use
➢ Remain educated on changes to the governing documents
➢ Process daily security report and pull violations from the report and process
➢ Various independent research projects from the Sr. Compliance Lead and the Community Standards Manager
➢ Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype Business, Document Manager, Citrix, Jenark and Connect. Reason for leaving: Please do not contact current employer. I am pursuing law school and would like to begin a career in a law firm with the potential to grow and learn.
- Compliance Coordinator at FirstService Residential, Serrano
- Human Resources Student Assistant at California State University
- HR Administrator at Topnotch / Wholesale
- Payroll and Data Clerk / HR and Training Specialist at Lidhar Transport Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Government - Government
- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma
This position is responsible for assisting in the continual organizational readiness for regulatory licensing and survey activities at the federal, state and local level under the Director of Regulatory Affairs. The Regulatory Compliance Coordinator understands and assists the Regulatory Compliance Director to facilitate compliance of all regulatory standards set forth by Joint Commission and CMS or other accreditation agencies. The Regulatory Compliance Coordinator assures that facility administration, physicians, and frontline staff are knowledgeable about current standards and will be serving as the liaison between the customer and the Regulatory Compliance department. He/she will interact with clinicians from varying disciplines and clinical units to promote and educate staff to improve readiness and compliance.
- Regulatory Compliance Coordinator at Martin Health Systems
- Life Safety Specialist at Martin Health Systems
- Emergency Medical Technician at Coastal Transportation/Martin Health Systems
4 months at this Job
- - Fire Science
• Receptionist for a busy Home Health Aide Agency owned by Northwell Health.
• Promoted to HR/Compliance Coordinator.
• Responsible for 400 Home Health Aids from onset of hiring process through "out of compliance" terminations.
• Documented all Workmen's Compensation on the job injuries.
• Testified in court cases upon request.
- HR/COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR at REGION CARE
- at AHRC-NASSAU
- RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at DR. PAUL PENZER
- MANUFACTURER'S REPRESENTATIVE at GANZ INC
11 years at this Job
Compliance Coordinator for two locations. Responsible for policy interpretation and qcompliance with federal, state and program-specific regulatory requirements, including: LIHTC, Home, HUD, Faith Housing, HIPAA and other financial programs. Maintain day to day processing of new applications to ensure compliance with LIHTC guidelines. Prepare all initial certifications and annual recertification lease packages for signing, including addendums, HIPAA authorizations, Tenant Income Certification (TIC) and extraneous documents. Maintain and update work load logs, tenant profile database, file management and assist with annual compliance reports for investors, partners and regulatory agencies.
- Compliance Coordinator at Pathway To Living Senior Housing
- Property Manager at Realty & Mortgage Co.
- Housing Coordinator (Contract Services) at J. C. Property Management
- Certified Housing Specialist at Thresholds
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- - Business Management
- Diploma - General Busines
- None - Technical Management
• Responsible for maintaining compliance with state and local regulations, as well as, contract requirements for all existing field personnel
• Evaluate applicants by coordinating the screening, selection, and hiring process to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations
• Conduct orientations for new employees informing them of the policies and procedures of the agency
• Maintain all HIPAA and confidentiality requirements
• Responsible for working directly with the Field Nurse Supervisor in coordinating all branch training programs
• Completion of grant training forms, wage and employee verifications, and personnel files
• Adhere to the collective bargaining agreement for the unionized staff
• Coordinate unemployment information requirements with Corporate HR
• Maintain the OSHA Log and generate a Non-Compliance Due Report with a 60-day forecast parameter
• Participate in the internal audit process and assist in the preparation of the office operational plan
• In the absence of a payroll coordinator, recruiter, or front desk assistant; perform all duties and responsibilities of these functions
- Compliance Coordinator at Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc
- Payroll Coordinator at Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc.
- Billing Coordinator at Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc.
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Originally hired as Accounts Payable Assistant - Transitioned to Safety & HR Coordinator and then became full-time HR Compliance
• Educated and advised employees on group health plans, voluntary benefits, and 401(k) plan.
• High-impact communicator effectively presenting and conveying information with customers, team members, and top tier executives.
• Managed and monitored compliance of the Affirmative Action Plan.
• USA TICKET PROCESS - Calling 811 (underground Service Alert of Northern/Central CA & Nevada). Administering legal process of establishing new work areas by a ticketing system to locate, survey, and identify ALL underground utility lines - i.e. gas, water, communication, electrical, etc. to avoid any potential safety hazards in the ground
• Processed terminations, leave of absence requests, promotions, internal transfers, and new hires.
• Conducted weekly new hire orientations for full-time EE, company temps, agency temps and interns.
• Assisted in full recruitment such as placing ads on internal/external job boards, arranging interviews, making job offers and organizing start dates. Maintained SAGE HRMS system by posting new position, updating changes, and tracking applicant information
• Partnered with HR Manager in EE relations, Workers Compensation and Leave of Absence administration.
• Managed HRMS and compiled reports from database.
• Organized training schedules for new and existing staff and kept training records up to date.
- Human Resources Compliance Coordinator at PRESTON PIPELINES INC
- Warehouse Clerk at MA Labs
- Volunteer at Lee Mathson After School All-Stars Program
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - General Education
- - General Education
Anti-Corruption Compliance Coordinator Works under the AC Director, monitoring assigned international subsidiaries document compliance. Projects: Monitors vendor management program and Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) required document filings by international markets. Evaluates deficiencies with TPI compliance, extending to the status of affiliations, donations and other business unit associations. Monitors markets document submissions provides guidance on completing tasks as well as guidance concerning regulatory requirements. Builds relationships and serves to support market managers with identifying root cause analysis to support action plans to meet required KPIs. Participate in various continuing education compliance training workshops. Workflow Management: Create automated workflow’s through Alteryx detailing a 30-60-90 day breakdown of the current and future required filings for TPI’s and increasing document compliance to above 90%. Serve as a subject-matter- expert in the project implementation of internal review of document workflow system sourcing. Training: Ability to present to large and small groups, compliance regulatory training directives in a concise and clear manner. Managing 200 to 500 TPI’s for each of the international markets. Demonstrating proficiency in training and onboarding individuals.
Anti-Corruption Compliance Coordinator
Works under the AC Director, monitoring assigned international subsidiaries document compliance.
Projects: Monitors vendor management program and Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) required document filings by international markets. Evaluates deficiencies with TPI compliance, extending to the status of affiliations, donations and other business unit associations. Monitors markets document submissions provides guidance on completing tasks as well as guidance concerning regulatory requirements. Builds relationships and serves to support market managers with identifying root cause analysis to support action plans to meet required KPIs. Participate in various continuing education compliance training workshops.
Workflow Management: Create automated workflow’s through Alteryx detailing a 30-60-90 day
breakdown of the current and future required filings for TPI’s and increasing document compliance to above 90%. Serve as a subject-matter- expert in the project implementation of internal review of document workflow system sourcing.
Training: Ability to present to large and small groups, compliance regulatory training directives in a concise and clear manner. Managing 200 to 500 TPI’s for each of the international markets. Demonstrating proficiency in training and onboarding individuals.
- Anti-Corruption Compliance Coordinator at Walmart International - Bentonville, AR
- Specialist III - Accounts Payable at Walmart GBS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Major: Cultural Anthropology; Minor: Legal Studies
• Promoted from Patient Care Secretary to Compliance Coordinator after 5 months
• Conduct quality review audits and use data to identify areas of risk in billing and staff activities
• Monitor and track clinical and regulatory practices to ensure compliance.
• Assure compliance with local, state and federal laws, CMS regulations and guidelines.
• Assist in Medicare ADRs and U Pics
- QAPI - Compliance Coordinator at Bridgeway Hospice
- Patient Care Secretary at Bridgeway Hospice
- Substitute Coordinator at Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Substitute Teacher at Gwinnett County Public Schools
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology