• Monitor and track ongoing employee compliance requirements.
• Maintain, update and track employee termination. Help other departments as required
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and the ability to prioritize workload.
• Ensures compliance documents satisfy federal, state, and local government requirements.
- Personnel Compliance Coordinator at Personnel Compliance Coordinator Northwell Health Region Care Nursing Agency
- Administrative Assistant at Lloyd Staffing Employment Agency
- Administrative Assistant at Surfside Manor Home for Adults
- Associate Service Agent at Sabre Holdings
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computerized Medical Billing
- - Accounting and Financial Budgeting
The Compliance Coordinator provides support relating to the day to day operations with regards to personnel files and any other documentation related to employment in order to assist the office in maintaining compliance. Assists in greeting and providing applicants with application packets. Assists with verification of reference checks, Board of Nursing, DMV, background checks and applicable screening exams on candidates in a timely manner. Coordinates scheduling and contacting of applicants for orientation as directed. Assists in processing employment data. Ensures personnel files are complete according to format. Inputs employee information into necessary computer programs. Assists the Clinical Director with maintaining compliance as directed. Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively and express ideas clearly. Actively listens and always follows appropriate channels of communication. Communicates with members of the branch office regarding staff maintaining necessary requirements. Performs special projects timely as required. Maintains awareness and understanding of compliance with all local, State, Federal and ACHC regulations/standards. Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Compliance Coordinator at Premier HealthCare Services
- Receptionist/Customer Service Liaison at Walgreens Home Care, Inc
- Enrollment Representative at Plan Handlers
- Customer Service Representative at Euro American Propagators
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Psychology
• Entered judgment pleading information and confirmed the resultant account balances
• Filed 30 - 60 new cases and pleadings on a daily basis Accounting
• Processed incoming debtor payments
• Reconciled the firm’s operating accounts
• Helped manage the firm’s line of credit by tracking pending reimbursements from clients
• Calculated and verified account balances Skip-tracer
• Utilized legal information sources such as LexisNexis to locate debtors for purpose of serving summonses and complaints
• Prepared motions for extension of time to prevent case dismissals Compliance Coordinator
• Slashed time spent on logging of account issues via creation of Collection-Master reports
• Collaborated with Compliance Manager to standardize account-issue trackers and other client deliverables
• Monitored the handling of account issues including fraud/dispute claims, threats, counter-suits, and dissatisfactions
• Coordinated transmission of compliance documentation to clients
• Audited phone calls to ensure customer service excellence and to guarantee regulatory compliance
- Compliance Coordinator at Andreu, Palma, Lavin & Solis, PLLC
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineernig
- Associate - Computer Engineering
A leading tier 1 commercial bank in Kenya that is a subsidiary of South Africa-based Absa Group Limited
Compliance Coordinator Aug 2017 - May 2018
• Contributed to an increase in the number of accounts opened per day by 40% by reorganizing work process flow to eliminate unnecessary steps
• Effectively conducted credit risk analysis on retail loans and vetting & management of customer instructions which resulted in reduced turnaround time on customer queries, translating to an increased customer satisfaction rating
• Significantly reduced unresolved quality failures by 50% through close coordination with the risk team
• Provided feedback on job task accuracy to the sales team and branch operations manager, thereby increasing the quality of work going to the branch operations manager since quality input from the sales team was in check
• Conducted regular compliance snap checks, sanction screening and compiled management information data on team performance for daily performance tracking
• Acted as a team leader in the absence of superior; trained 5 new staff on the account opening process
- Compliance Coordinator at Barclays Bank of Kenya
- Customer Advisor at
9 months at this Job
- BSc - Applied Statistics
Responsibilities Audit charts, Interview and hire Home Health Aides, schedule and give orientations. As the compliance coordinator I ensure that all the HHA for the company have all their forms up to date. Some scheduling data entry as well as filing and answering phones. Accomplishments I believe I was assertive helpful and diligent in completing the tasks assigned to me. Skills Used Efficiency, time management, people skills, knowledge of the position, cheerful attitude, time oriented, and responsibility
- Compliance Coordinator at People Care of NJ
- Home Health Aide at Bayada Nurses
- Care Manager at Brighton Gardens of Sunrise Senior Living
- Home Health Aide at Freedom Elder Care
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
Akron, Ohio Privately held business with 40+ employees assisting companies and organizations to comply with political contributions, state lobbying, and procurement activities. Compliance Coordinator, 2011 to 2019 ◦ Supervised a 6-person team which managed the compilation and filing of nationwide lobbying and campaign finance reports and registrations for corporate and trade association clients. ◦ Managed the interviewing and hiring process which also included disciplinary action, performance management, and development. ◦ Delegated work flow and distribution to ensure deadline-driven efficiency. ◦ Designed and created projects and reports for clients using a variety of software programs. ◦ Used organization skills to review and maintained internal database and accurate client reporting. ◦ Organized conference calls and webinars to provide training and guidance to external clients. ◦ Participated in B2B marketing and social media to build and maintain client relationships. ◦ Collaborated between administrative staff and team of 14 attorneys. ◦ Active member of several professional organizations including the Public Affairs Council.
- Compliance Coordinator at STATE & FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- Compliance Assistant at
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Business and Applied Economics
• Perform OSHA site visits and develop management plans to correct deficiencies
• Directly manage department's intranet site
• Provide support for monthly Compliance Committee meetings and coordinate Provider/Compliance Auditor meetings
• Assist with creating facility work plans to address coding/documentation audit findings and generate benchmarking/audit reports
• Aid in annual Conflict of Interest Disclosure Campaign and process outside activity requests
• Produce and distribute monthly department newsletter
• Create reports to monitor completion of annual and off cycle learning assignments and other mandatory requirements
• Perform administrative duties: order supplies, submit invoices, vet questions/concerns, etc.
- Compliance Coordinator at Baylor Scott & White Health - Compliance Department
- Supervisor at Baylor Scott & White Health - Employee Health
- Coordinator of Business Services at Baylor Scott & White Health - Employee Health
- Physician Office Representative at Baylor Scott & White Health - MedProvider
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - Management
Assignment at Prospect Medical Group Compliance Coordinator currently supporting Utilization Management and Quality Improvement Department. Intake of new Grievances and Appeals. Ensure proper processing identifying Health Plan submitting. Ensure monitoring of any expediting as needed, reach out to Plans for and medical offices for support. IDX used for verification and details pertaining to member. Additionally, as Compliance creating and updating Correspondence of all Health plan Correspondance that is mailed to members. Keeping under deadlines of completion using Napersoft for all editing and working with Business Analyst during testing of letters through composition processing to ensure no errors or SQL issues on back end. Ensuring all changes and updates are ICE certified for compliance purposes.
- Compliance Coordinator at Medical Professionals
- Human Resources Business Partner Associate at Serta Simmons Bedding
- Human Resources Administrator at Decton Staffing Services
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator at United Healthcare & Randstad USA
2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Human Resources Management
Responsible for the investigation and resolution of client complaints while insuring compliance with the U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA"), and state
securities regulatory rules. Collaborate as necessary with the firm's Legal Department and outside counsel to report and resolve issues. Responsible for direct response to subpoenas and other regulatory or legal inquiries on behalf of the firm. Compliance subject matter expert and point of contact for the firm's more than 1300
registered representatives nationwide.
• Promoted to Sr. Compliance Coordinator designation in 2014.
• Saved company over $1,000,000 in 2017 due to research, management, and resolution of multiple soft fraud claims.
• Selected as representative on the firm's internal employee relationship committee responsible for organizing and administering educational opportunities and employee events (2012-2013).
- SR. COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR at NATIONAL PLANNING CORPORATION
- NEW ACCOUNT SPECIALIST at NATIONAL PLANNING CORPORATION
- CLIENT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST at NATIONAL PLANNING CORPORATION
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at WASHTENAW INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - EDUCATION
• Internal and external contract review, changes, and submissions.
• Writing Policies and procedures. Maintain company internal web pages. Flyer creation. Meeting facilitator and coordinator.
• Compliance data analysis and reporting. Coordination of units; logistics in the automotive and financial industry. Contract negotiation of relocation payments. Daily reports of activity to senior management.
• Client and Carrier management.
- Compliance Coordinator at Location Services
- Audit Agent / Legislative Calendar Coordinator at A.C.T
- Administrative Support / Accounting Clerk at Ajilon
- Executive Level Administrative Support at Manpower
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Socialogy