• Department of Energy (DOE) Clearance
• Subject matter expert for Air Emissions o Manage the Radionuclide Air Emissions Environmental Monitoring Program from the sampling procedures to calculating the emissions for reporting. o Manage, monitor, and maintain the facilities records for compliance with the Permit to Construct with a Facility Emissions Cap (PTC-FEC) with the State of Idaho as well as documentation related to air permit exemptions.
• Developing to be a subject matter expert for Wastewater. o Monitor discharges to the Industrial Waste Ditch and the Sewage Lagoons through local wastewater discharge procedures.
• Developing knowledge in other environmental areas (waste, chemical management, etc.) to provide additional environmental oversight to all work at the facility.
• Provide project support and oversight to projects with environmental significance. Check that they are in compliance with all environmental requirements and regulations from the planning phase of a project down to the execution of work.
- Compliance Engineer at Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corp. (BMPC)/Fluor
- Statistician at Super T Transport
- Environmental Health and Safety Manager Intern at Idaho State University
- Business Intern at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. degree - Environmental Engineering
- B.S. degree - Environmental Engineering
Maintain awareness and monitor activities to applicable standards and regulations. This position provides leadership to the global sites for product compliance requirements and advice divisional and business unit executives, in terms of strategies related to new and changing regulation and standards, including assessment of business compliance risks.
• Maintain metrics for the quality control functions and continuously improve the area in terms of quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Actively lead initiatives toward continuously development, training, mentoring and/or coaching of staff in the Quality Control organization.
• Work closely with the new product introduction teams to meet compliance requirements and maintain program schedule and delivery commitments.
- Compliance Engineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Compliance ngineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Contract Manager at K-Technologies
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer at Fresenius Kabi
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering Technology
• Principle responsibility includes testing world-wide regulatory compliance (RF, DFS, Adaptivity, EMC, Product Safety, NEBS, BT/BLE) for WLAN 802.11a/g/n/ac/ax equipment.
• Performing verification/characterization tests in lab, auditing certified products, and recording results.
• Creating test plans/tutorials for external lab and customers.
• Set up lab equipment for both radiated and conducted set ups, executing tests in anechoic chambers, bench testing and debug/data collection of WLAN/Bluetooth chips to verify and characterize failure modes.
• Prototype chip/board screening, data collection and logging, troubleshooting component issues
• Testing products and management of international regulatory approvals for wired and wireless products such as WLAN, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, and NIC Security.
• Building customer relationship using strong communication skills, extensive interaction with external test labs such as UL, NTS and regulatory consulting firms and regulating agencies.
• Support for volume manufacturing/production.
• Interface with marketing, engineering, manufacturing and customer to address and resolve regulatory issues.
• Applied regulatory requirements in manufacturing and IP block level design.
- Compliance Engineer at Broadcom Inc
- English Proofreader at
- Graphic Design Intern at Computek Software
- Sales and Accounting Assistant at
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Testing industrial computers and displays to compliance standards. Responsibilities include performing Emissions testing, Environmental testing, Shock and Vibe testing to Military and IEC standards on a range of different test samples. Also running a HALT/HASS chamber and testing Industrial/Commercial computers.
- Compliance Engineer at Comark LLC
- Standards List at NA
- Standards Specialist, Hill-Rom at Long Term Care Beds and Stretchers
- Senior Product Safety Technician at Philips Healthcare
6 months at this Job
- Associates - Electronics Technology
Perform aspects of design, development, procurement, construction and testing processes of continuous improvement activities with respect to compliance to EU 2011 RoHS-2 directive. This included:
• Conduct research into the function and application of hazardous (leaded) material selections of mechanical components, such as copper refrigeration tubing, bearing sleeves, piping, chromium content plating, etc. Led supplier selection by gaining timely quotes and specifications in compliance with engineering, and communicate cost increases against ROI advantages gained from increased European sales. Provided manufacturing support, troubleshooting and continuous improvement of assigned projects outside of RoHS compliance issues, such as redesigns to cut costs, obsoleted part replacement and rejects.
• Directed activities to ensure that manufacturing and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements as it relates to RoHS-2 and CE specifications.
• Made engineering changes and improvements within the CAD environment and process engineering change requests in a timely manner, using Solidworks, Epicore, BOMs and Access.
• Most notable project: complete redesign of five FDPS (freeze dry Product Sensor) assemblies involving 25 proprietary parts, Omega thermocouples and silver soldering to enable RoHS-2 compliance. Performed thermal tests using Omega Epoxy bonding compounds, in range of 120C to 14C. Epicore BOM and ECN documentation.
- RoHS Compliance Engineer at SP Scientific
- Mechanical Engineer at ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems Nederland
- Mechanical Engineer/Designer at Total Trax Inc
- at Mechanical R&D
6 months at this Job
- - Fine Arts
- - BSA
- Associate - Mechanical Engineering
- - BSMET
Provide expertise on validation and engineering documents, change control, CAPA, MSA, Facilities Audit SME. Partake in cross-functional and cross-site relationships with local Manufacturing, technical support groups, and corporate personnel for root cause analysis, problem resolution and system/program optimization. Additionally, ensure validation and compliance activities are executed efficiently and effectively and in accordance with all governing documents and external guidelines. Support engineering of new process equipment, facilities infrastructure, URS, process design, P&ID review, FAT, IOQ.
- Staff Facilities & Compliance Engineer at Illumina
- Validation Manager at Coating Place Inc
- Quality/Validation Engineer at SAFC Inc
- Operations & Supply Chain Manager at BBI Detection, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Subject Matter Expert on global, regional, and customer requirements on Material Compliance including EU RoHS, EU REACH, Automotive GADSL, Japan Green Initiative Survey, California Prop 65, and Dodd- Frank act for Conflict Minerals. - Primary contact to Customers, Contract Manufactures and Global community for all questions regarding Material Compliance. - Research and provide guidance for Leadership team with regards to global and local environmental policies on material compliance and help craft corporate policy. - Provide internal and external training on material compliance and expectations for internal workforce and external suppliers. - Track and audit supplier's materials and verify materials comply with Knowles policy and provide action plans to management on identification of deficit. - Provide Certificates of Compliance, Full Material Declarations as required to customers using IPC-1752, XML, IMDS, JAMA, or customer forms. - Review all part numbers and identify core materials, calculate PPM levels of homogeneous materials and create Full Material Declarations to customers. - Interact with functional groups at all levels (manufacturing, sales, marketing, etc.), to address and resolve critical product and customer issues with regards to material compliance.
- Senior Material Compliance Engineer at Knowles Electronics
- Senior Quality Engineer at Knowles Electronics
- Senior Staff New Product Introduction Engineer at Motorola Mobility Inc
- Electrical Engineer at Motorola Mobility Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Network Communications Management - Network Communications Management
- Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Technical Management
- Certificate of Completion - Six Sigma Green Belt Program
- A.A.S. - Theology
- Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of graduation
Power Generation & Distribution
May 2018 - August 2018 White Plains, New York
• Determined compliance statuses of NYPA generation systems Circuit Design Arduino & Raspberry Pi at high megawatt Hydro Plants and Combine-Cycle plants I2C Analog & Digital Devices
• Collaborated with Protection and Control Engineers to analyze Computer Hardware Microprocessors electronic relay system data and protection limiter information on electric generation and distribution systems Software
• Wrote and edited technical documents pertaining to NYPA Simulink MultiSim Sharepoint generator relay data and statuses Maximo Tableau Visio AutoCAD
• Drafted Electronic Security Area Diagrams in accordance with Critical Infrastructure Protection standards Solidworks Program CC
• Identified and compiled NYPA generation asset data including asset status, vendor responsibility, and maintenance frequency Professional in Maximo Leadership Ethics Teamwork
• Interpreted and grouped NYPA assets within applicable relia- Communication bility standards
- Reliability Standards & Compliance Engineer at New York Power Authority
- Shift Lead at Woody's Farm to Table
3 months at this Job
- BE - Electrical Engineering
- Advanced Regents Diploma
The only main advisory engineer in asset integrity and compliance for the company as a whole to establish programs and advise in various codes and standards for compliance for midstream pipelines, LDCs, tanks and terminals.
- Sr. Main Advisory Asset Integrity & Compliance Engineer at International Matex Tanks & Terminals
- Owner & Chief Pipeline and Facilities Engineer at Integral Engineering Energy Services
- Sr. Lead Integrity and Reliability Engineer at Tesoro
- Manager of Risk Engineering and Sr. Lead Asset Integrity Engineer at Enterprise Products, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Associates of Science - Drafting & Multimedia for Visual Communication
- Associates of Science - Commercial Design for Visual Communication
- Certificate - Mountaineering and Leadership Course
- Associates - Machining
• Reviewed Atmos Energy records for anomalous, incompatible, or incomplete information and documented summary findings to present to engineering management.
• Prepared Adobe Reader summary reports on material, pressure testing, and other supporting documents to ensure compliance for projects.
• Calculated Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP) for below ground piping and above ground stations.
• Performed quality assurance and reconciliation of assigned records.
• Used ARCGIS, Synergist, and CM+ to retrieve schematics, isometrics, P&D's, PD's, and other field generated drawings to locate and determine the scope of pipeline projects.
- Compliance Engineer at UniversalPegasus International
- QA/QC Field Engineer at Advanced Industrial Services
- Petroleum Engineer at Murex Petroleum
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering - Petroleum Engineering ABET accredited