- Conduct investigations of fraud waste and abuse and safeguard the integrity of the Federal Crop Insurance Program - Research and fact find to issue, support, and defend findings - Assist with OIG investigations and Grand Jury investigations - Represent the USDA Risk Management Agency with industry education and public outreach - Examine and review data analysis that directly supports program integrity of the Regional Compliance Office function - Ensure compliance and integrity of the Federal Crop Insurance delivery systems - Investigate anomalous situations identified by CAE analysis - Evaluate situations that impact improper payment rates for the crop insurance program - Provide closure to back logged cases - Ensure ongoing education, training and self-development and development of others - Support and participate in Special Emphasis Programs and EEO/CR activities - Participate in National Program Operation Reviews of Approved Insurance Providers - Complete special projects a timely, accurate, and thorough manner - Collaborate with others to maximize program execution delivery results - Participate in process realignment procedures which enhance the streamlining of the compliance function - Implement tools that enhance employee productivity and drives superior results of the agency
- Compliance Investigator at US Dept of Agriculture - Risk Management Agency - Central Regional Compliance Office
- Team Leader - Field Supervision at Edward D. Jones & Co
- Investment Executive at Advest, Inc
- Executive Sales Assistant at A. G. Edwards & Sons, Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Finance
- Associate - Accounting
f) Compliance investigator
g) Detect fraud, waste, and abuse in crop insurance
h) Communication skills
i) Understand Microsoft Office
j) Analysis and investigation
k) Intake complaints through fraud hot-line
• USDA Risk Management Agency a) Attended the Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Positive Persuasion. (Dallas, TX) b) Attended the Career Development Program (CDP). (Kansas City, MO) c) Attended Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). (Brunswick, GA) d) Assisted in Cotton Monitoring. (Lubbock, TX) e) Participated in 2011 Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) Program from the Farm Service Agency. f) Assisted in the 2016 Anomalous Agent Review. g) Participated in the 2015 and 2016 Improper Payment Evaluation and Recovery Improvement Act (IPERIA) Reviews. h) AgLearn i) Assisted in Organic Crop Monitoring. (Wharton, TX) j) Learned the basic application that we mainly use as a compliance investigator. k) Currently working on case assignments from Farm Service Agency, Deputy Administrator for Compliance, Concerned Citizens, Office of Inspector General, Director, Regional Compliance Office, Section IV (Policy and Procedure), and Insurance Providers.
- Risk Management Agency Compliance Investigator at USDA
- Food Inspector (GS-5) at
- Student Research Assistant at Cooperative Agriculture Research Center
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture - Animal Science
* Perform Compliance Investigations into Fraud, Waste, and Abuse * Make outbound calls to providers in order to obtain documents and statements in regards to investigations * Document all aspects of the investigative process * Prepare investigation reports and referrals for submission to government agencies * Make recommendations to the Director of Operational Compliance and Chief Compliance Officer for improvement and correction where identified * Research suspicious claims activities and conduct investigations * Participate in recovery of wrongful payments to providers
- Compliance Investigator at Centers Plan For Healthy Living
- Sr. Compliance Coordinator at United Healthcare
- ESPN Traffic Streaming Media Assistant at MLB Advanced Media
- Media Operations Intern at NBC Universal
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Media Studies - Journalism and Media Studies
As an OIEA Investigator,I conduct surveillance and investigative activities at food warehouses, retail stores, distribution centers and other in-commerce businesses where meat, poultry, and egg products are stored, distributed, and offered for sale or sold. Surveillance and investigative activities are designed to ensure that meat, poultry, and egg products are safe, wholesome, secured, not adulterated, and properly marked, labeled, and packaged. When violations of the Acts are alleged or detected, I and control or detain misbranded, adulterated, or other violative products in-commerce; investigate allegations or violations; and document a Report of Investigation (ROI) to support Agency decisions, investigative findings, and enforcement or legal actions.
- Compliance Investigator at USDA, Food Safety and Inspection Service
- NUTRITION CARE DEPARTMENT at Eisenhower Army Medical Base
- Cook 1 at Rowan University/Sodexho
- Culinary Specialist at US NAVY
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - HOSPITALITY MGMT
- Associate - CULINARY ARTS
• Responsible for investigating construction & non-construction businesses for workers' compensation coverage.
• Provide a thorough investigation to ensure that companies are abiding by compliance regulations and codes pursuant to Chapter 440 of Florida Statutes.
• Assist management and in-house counsel with analyzing legal compliance with Florida Statutes.
• Assist auditors in reviewing/analyzing payroll documents, business records, and calculating penalties on companies who have violated compliance regulations and codes.
• Advise on the development and implementation of applicable policies, procedures, and controls.
• Maintain quality control of case files & communicate with business owners and insurance companies about their workers' compensation penalty cases.
• Assist in developing training programs as well as reviewing/testing internal software programs for the agency.
• Complete all required agency trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
• Adhere to agency standards and maintain compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Provide technological support to coworkers and management when needed.
- Compliance Investigator at Florida Department of Financial Services
- Intern at Ashley Filimon, P.A
- Intern at The Umansky Law Firm
- Crime Laboratory Technician at Florida Department of Law Enforcement
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Law
- Master of Science - Criminology
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
*Work monthly reports sent from our third party vendor (G2) to investigate our Merchant's that flagged our system for possibly selling prohibited and or illegal Products. *Handle Brams (potential fines) that we receive from the Card Brands Visa/MasterCard *Respond to merchant emails regarding being compliant and loading them in Control Scan a vendor we use to help manage PCI compliance.
- PCI Compliance/Compliance Investigator at Global Payments
- Loss Prevention Analyst at Heartland Payment Systems
- Compliance Analyst at Heartland Payment Systems
- Technical Support at Heartland Payment Systems
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Conduct audits on small, medium and large private and government entities to ensure their compliance under more than 100 U.S. Department of Labor regulations, policies, procedures and director guidelines.
Key Accomplishments: $350,000 in back wages recovered * 75 companies brought into compliance * Over 10,000 employees affected by compliance actions
• $350,000 in wages recovered; achieved through company audits and 100% compliance
• 10,000 + employees affected; compliance actions benefitted thousands of company employees
• 100% success rate; all cases resulted in compliance being achieved and back wages paid
- Senior Compliance Investigator at U.S. Department of Labor
- Director and Senior Manager at United States Army
- at United States Army
- Director of Operations at United States Army
2 years at this Job
- Doctorate of Strategic Leadership - DSL
- Master of Science - Security Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Review system generated alerts to assess presence of illicit activity that may require reporting based on Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML requirements, conduct research as required, and document detailed results in written format.
• Write eight to ten suspicious activity reports daily, file Currency Transaction Reports (CTR's), address sanctions alerts, and other applicable AML processes in accordance with regulations and time limitations
• Escalate issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
• Build and maintain awareness of the broader context and implications of the various types of risk affecting the business (e.g., financial, legal, reputation, etc.)
• Validate quality of draft Suspicious Activity Reports via FinCEN Software for various business units (AML Operations, Auto Lending, Savings, Information Security)
- Compliance Investigator at Capital One
- Compliance Analyst at BANK OF AMERICA (BCforward- contractor)
- Product Manager at Fidelity Investment (Veritude- contractor)
- Mutual Fund Reporting at RR Donnelley (c0ntractor)
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Relations
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Sector of PayPal's Global Financial Crime and Compliance organization (GFCC), tasked with ensuring that activity within the PayPal system is compliant with Anti-Money Laundering regulations and guidelines.
• AML subject matter expert, with specific emphasis on creating, monitoring, and timely delivery of Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) to FinCEN
- SAR Compliance Investigator at PayPal Corporation
- Compliance Analyst at PayPal Corporation
- Anti-Money Laundering Analyst at TAPFIN- American Express
- Branch Supervisor at TCF Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Social Work BSW - Social Work BSW
• Assist in program reviews for findings of suspected irregularities in claim inspections and payments through the Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Improvement Act
• Assist in written narrative of review reports to present any findings and determinations of Federal crop Insurance Corporation violations to senior level officials
• Responsible for drafting and sending government approved insurance providers written correspondence of possible Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC) violations
• Responsible for conducting investigations of program abuse and/or vulnerabilities, involving producers and reinsurance company representatives to substantiate allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse
• Work closely with insurance companies, agents, and adjusters to help manage, alleviate and disclose problems that arise during the crop year to help increase efficiencies throughout the crop insurance program.
- Compliance Investigator at USDA Risk Management Agency
- Hostess at Texas C Bar- Big Beat Dallas
- Human Resource Direct Representative at Ericsson (Contractor)
- Floor Atte at Winstar World Casino
at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Associates of Applied Arts - Business
- - business
- - Human Resource Management