Under the direction of the Lead Compliance Investigator I investigated critical incidents in the DBHDD state hospitals and community provider organizations.
• Investigate assigned critical incidents;
• Write comprehensive investigative reports;
• Make recommendations regarding safety and welfare of consumers;
- Compliance Investigator at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Quality Assurance /Utilization Manager at Premier Community Development Center
- Quality Assurance Analyst at The Potter's House Family & Children Treatment
- School Counselor at The Potter's House Family & Children Treatment
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Counseling & Psychology - Counseling & Psychology
- Masters of Science - Education
- Bachelor's of Arts on Psychology - Arts on Psychology
- Associate of Arts
· Identify, Assemble, and lead cross functional teams to drive investigations to root cause and develop appropriate corrective actions/preventive actions · Write and track investigations for exceptions, excursions from procedures and nonconforming events that ensure root cause, corrective action, preventive action and product impact are thoroughly addressed · Provide training and conduct verification assessments to ensure adequate maintenance of quality systems and processes · Conduct data trending and quality data reporting for GMP compliance to support continuous improvement initiatives · Participate and support during regulatory or 3rd party audits · Identify and implement best practices for compliance
- Compliance Investigator at ICU Medical, Inc
- Quality Engineering Technician - Quality Assurance at ICU Medical, Inc
- Contracted Product Support Engineer at Philips Lighting
- Contracted Design Engineer at Alpha Slip Rings
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
* Independently evaluates and assesses allegations to determine those criteria, including federal and state regulations, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ("CMS") guidelines, and internal policies, procedures, and standards that are alleged to have been violated. * Prepares and analyzes Company and departmental metrics including, but not limited to, Sales & Marketing activities, internal investigations and makes recommendations accordingly. Prepares presentations for departmental and business management and other stakeholders. * Conducts and documents interviews with beneficiaries, sales agents, providers, associates, and/or downstream entities as required for investigatory purposes. * Identifies risks, interprets investigation results, and recommends and communicates remedial actions to mitigate future potential risks. * Plans, develops, and leads multiple projects, including prioritizing and managing through execution. Thoroughly documents, organizes, and reviews case files, electronic and hardcopy, relative to each investigation in accordance with Company policy and ensures remediation activities are tracked and implemented. Provides support and guidance to junior investigative staff as applicable. * Prepares clear and concise draft investigative plans and reports. Provides support and guidance to junior investigative staff as applicable. * Attends business meetings with various business area managers. * Supports the development and maintenance of Corporate Compliance policies and procedures and workflows.
- Compliance Investigator at WellCare Health Plans, Inc
- Senior Claims Quality/Audit Representative at United Healthcare
- Senior Appeals Representative at United Healthcare
- Account Service Specialist I at Aflac Incorporated
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Review and audit incidents of policy and procedure violation. Provide report of incident review. Serve customer base including private providers of mental health treatment facilities and state operated DD centers
- Compliance Investigator at State of Georgia
- Police Officer / Training & Compliance at State of Georgia
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Literature
- Some college
•Ensures the Firm remains in compliance with industry rules and regulations by investigating, documenting and resolving violations objectively, efficiently, and professionally.
•Utilizes seasoned and well-informed judgment regarding risk posed by violations to offer recommendations to leaders on corrective or disciplinary action.
- Compliance Investigator at Edward Jones
- FBI Public Corruption Task Force Detective at St Louis Metropolitan Police Department
- Detective - Intelligence Division at St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department
- Police Officer Investigator at Audit/Advisory Unit - St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Primary tasks as a Compliance Investigator are to conduct serious incident investigations at state hospitals (forensic, secure, and skilled nursing units) and community provider organizations. Other duties are to plan, conduct, personnel and ethical investigations in accordance with DBHDD policies and procedures, investigates allegations of abuse, neglect, and exploitation, write comprehensive investigative reports, and meet investigative objectives. Work effectively with identified staff, law enforcement officials, and stakeholders.
- Compliance Investigator 3 at DEPARTMENT OF BEHAVIOR HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES (DBHDD)
- Assistant Director of Programs at DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE, Regional Youth Detention Center
- Community & Social Service Technician at CLAYTON CENTER
- Human Relations Commission Specialist at DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATION
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Psychology - Industrial
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associate in Applied Science - Special Education
Conducts investigations on violations regarding Board/Agency policies, state and federal statutes, Civil Service rules, licensure and /or ethics. SUPERVISOR - MS. DIANA WASHINGTON- (225) 342-5659. Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
- COMPLIANCE INVESTIGATOR at 3 - Louisiana Workforce Commission
- PROGRAM COMPLIANCE OFFICER at 3 - Louisiana Workforce Commission
- SALES ASSOCIATE at Burlington Coat Factory
- TAX PREPARER at Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Business - Business
Review system generated alerts to assess presence of illicit activity that may require reporting based on Bank Secrecy Act (BSA). Money Laundering/AML/Fraud requirements, conduct research as required, and document detailed results in written format.
• Write eight to ten suspicious activity reports daily, file Currency Transaction Reports (CTR's), address sanctions alerts, and other applicable AML processes in accordance with regulations and time limitations
• Escalate issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
• Build and maintain awareness of the broader context and implications of the various types of risk affecting the business (e.g., financial, legal, reputation, etc.)
• Validate quality of draft Suspicious Activity Reports via FinCEN Software for various business units (AML Operations, Auto Lending, Savings, Information Security)
- Compliance Investigator at Capital One
- Compliance Analyst at BANK OF AMERICA (BCforward- contractor)
- Product Manager at Fidelity Investment (Veritude- contractor)
- Mutual Fund Reporting at RR Donnelley (c0ntractor)
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Relations
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Opened, authored, and closed robust investigations, impact assessments, and CAPAs within established timeframes to support the manufacturing department. * Collaborate with cross functional teams to determine root cause and implement effective CAPAs * Provide timely updates to management on status of all GMP related investigations * Use process knowledge and DMAIC investigation process to identify root causes of deviations * Monitor and ensure effectiveness checks of CAPAs are conducted
- Compliance Investigator at ICU Medical
- Product & Process Coordinator at Schreiner Group
- Manufacturing Engineer at Twinco Manufacturing Co, Inc
- Process Engineering Intern at Cosmetic Essence Innovations
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Manufacturing Engineering - Manufacturing Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, cum laude - Chemical Engineering
• Performs end-to-end investigations and support functions of external financial crime activities across one or more lines of business, and work with partners in Risk Management, and front line units to resolve investigations.
• Conducting thorough routine to complex investigations, including elder abuse, fraud, money laundering, or terrorist financing.
• Responsible for completing daily case closure goal while ensuring cases meet or exceed closure and quality metrics.
• Reporting facts of investigation to assist in identifying potential operational or compliance risks, and completing Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) in a timely and accurate manner for submission to FinCEN regulators and/or law enforcement.
• Review External and Internal data to determine AML, KYC, and EDD requirements are met.
• Perform quality control functions, training, communications, guidance, monitoring scenario development, input and testing, and law enforcement liaison responsibilities.
• Monthly meetings to collaborate on financial crime trends, changing priorities, and collaborate with AML operations team for AML surveillance methodologies.
- Global Financial Crimes Compliance Investigator at Bank of America
- Banking Center Manager AVP at Bank of America
- Assistant Branch Manager at Bank of America
- Personal Banker at Bank of America
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management