Nurses Etc. Staffing July 2017- Present
• I was first hired to this job only on a data entry temp position and quickly gained permanent employment with them as a compliance manager. I coordinate the preparation and completion of regulatory and compliance documents. I ensure compliance documents satisfy federal, state, and local government requirements. I also assist in the implementation and monitoring of compliance controls, compliance procedures, and operational processes. I also work along side the payroll team and help with timesheets and invoicing when necessary.
- compliance manager at Donald L Mooney Enterprises
- Critical Care Technician at University Hospital
- I also help our Director Of Sales when she needs assistance at Candlewood Suites San Antonio Airport
- administrator at University Hospital
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- bachelor's - nursing
- - ceramics
- Bachelor's - health care field
Making sure the plasma center and employees are in compliance of daily activities to enforce sops within our Center prepare,review and release of sample shipments collected from donors. I have been with the company for 5 years promoted to compliance manager have been in the quality department for 4 and 1/2 years. I have over 20 years and a hospital setting phlebotomist, CNA previous positions. Travel to several centers to train individuals for their job descriptions. Have passed our CLIA and Cber Audits with no majors documented.
- Compliance Manager at CSL PLASMA
5 years at this Job
Marietta, GA Provides quality housing opportunities to clients while fostering their economic independence through responsible stewardship of public and private funds Compliance Manager, 7.2016 to Present Manage and monitor the Housing Choice program to ensure compliance; Appropriately interpret and apply federal regulations and MHA's Administrative Plan; Conduct hearings and informal reviews by analyzing facts and exercising sound judgment in rendering decisions; Provide guidance, information, and assistance to HCV Specialists and Management regarding the HCVP; Conduct internal audits to review the performance of 9 Housing Specialists; Conduct training for new associates, develop trainings based upon internal audit results to reduce findings; Plan, develop, and implement strategies to improve compliance; Present solutions to resolve/address controversial issues that may be hindering operations;; Communicate hearing decisions, audit findings, ideas, etc. both orally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders; Prepare training sessions, materials, and agendas to improve the agency's operational efficacy. Key Results: * Improved the individual accuracy rate of 9 Housing Specialists by identifying deficiencies and providing appropriate training * Lead a team of 7 staff members in pre-auditing the files selected for the 2017 annual audit, resulting in zero findings
- Compliance Manager at MARIETTA HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Housing Specialist at MARIETTA HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Quality Assurance Analyst at CHICAGO HOUSING AUTHORITY - CVR ASSOCIATES
- Opertations Specialist at ATLANTA HOUSING AUTHORITY
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science - Biology & Pre-Med
Responsibilities As the Compliance Manager, I am responsible for tracking and coordinating responses to consumer complaints and all areas of dispute resolution, including but not limited to CFPB, BBB, and Attorney General Complaints. I consult with inhouse counsel as needed to investigate/resolve difficult legal compliance issues. I correct compliance deficiencies identified by internal and external examinations. I am responsible for developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of Compliance and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. I ensure clear and open communication on policies and procedures, issues and other quality indicators related to continuous quality improvement/accreditation standards. I ensure proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required. I am required to monitor and coordinate compliance activities for all departments. I provide reports on a regular basis to keep management informed of the operation and progress of corporate compliance efforts. I provide support and assistance to all departments in developing goals and objectives for department quality improvements. I work with business management to identify, formulate, and implement compliance risk policies, procedures, and controls. I am required to adhere to all internal controls and relevant procedures by keeping appropriate records and by timely implementation of internal and external audit points to include issues raised by external regulators.
- Compliance Manager at Meridian Financial Services, Inc.
- Foreclosure/Real Estate Paralegal at Asheville Law Offices
- Paralegal/Client Relations at Kania & Kania, P.A
- Medical Sales/Marketing at Sanesco International
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts
As a Customer Service Representative in the Cincinnati Branch, aiding Dealer customers by handling
inbound and outbound calls, collecting payments on current loans, providing information on vehicle
titles, managing title processes including receiving and verifying inbound titles, perfecting liens on titles, ordering repo titles, filing and auditing titles.
• As a Field Auditor I performed physical inspections on Dealer customers' lots of individual vehicles. I assisted in maintaining strong relationships with Dealer customers, Auctions, other financial institutions and other industry connections. I also aided with collection efforts and physically repossessed vehicles.
• As Compliance Manager, I monitored each dealer account in our portfolio evaluating financial risk. My daily duties in office consisted of creating several reports including risk Dealer accounts and auditing Floorplan Xpress Employees that were sent to the executive team and CEO for review. This position also required up to 30 weeks of travel a year. I traveled to all 30 branches, performing audits on Floorplan Xpress branches to ensure all employees were compliant to Floorplan Xpress policies. I did new hire training, as well as updated training for current employees.
- COMPLIANCE MANAGER at FLOORPLAN XPRESS
- FRONT DESK SPECIALIST at COURTYARD MARRIOTT
- DEBT COLLECTOR at CASHLAND/CASH AMERICA
- Debt Collector at BEST BUY
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Environmental compliance manager for construction of 22 miles of the California High Speed Rail Project
- Environmental Compliance Manager at California Rail Builders
- Natural Resource Permitting and Mitigation Specialist at CORDOBA CORPORATION (CA HIGH SPEED RAIL)
- Sr. Representative, EH&S at LINN ENERGY
- Owner at BOSMA ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING
6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Environmental Policy and Management
- M.S. - Geological Sciences
- B.S. - Geological Sciences
I started my position as a cashier at Dollar City when I was 16. I slowly moved my way up and today I am compliance manager of this company. I mainly manage the money transfers done. This is a high volume location, we usually do about 3,500 money transfers a month so I manage very large quantities of cash. I also am in charge of 4 other employees and make sure that they are following all other regulations.
- Compliance Manager at Dollar City
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - DMS AS
• As Corporate Compliance Manager, I help Prime do better by doing the right thing. I utilize project management skills and techniques, collaboration, and strong communication skills to develop, implement, and improve Compliance and Ethics program elements, including: o Implementing the annual Conflict of Interest process; o Reviewing and updating the annual Code of Conduct to include new regulatory changes, a focus on Ethics and non-retaliation, and new requirements related to federal contracting; o Process improvement and management of Compliance RFPs and Audits; o Developing and implementing enterprise-wide Compliance surveys to increase department effectiveness and collaboration with business partners.
- Compliance Manager, Corporate Compliance at Prime Therapeutics
- Compliance & Ethics Consultant, Corporate Compliance and Business Conduct at Xcel Energy
- Senior Compliance Consultant Analyst, Complaints and Investigations at AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Senior Compliance Consultant Analyst at WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- LL.M. - Organizational Ethics & Compliance
- Juris Doctor
- BA - Journalism and German
As the Regulatory Compliance Manager, I provide guidance and oversight to internal and external clients regarding the requirements for State and Federal heath programs
- Regulatory Compliance Manager at DentaQuest
- Senior Counsel at Executive Office of Health and Human Services - Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Interim Chief of Staff at Executive Office of Health and Human Services - Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Administration and Finance & Chief Operating Officer at Executive Office of Health and Human Services - Commonwealth of Massachusetts
4 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Class Rank
- Bachelor of Arts - History
- - Psychiatry and the Law
reported to the Director of Regulatory Affairs, Training and Certification and is the primary person responsible for ensuring that our 6,000+ compliance managed customers receive professional customer service and the reliability they have known to expect to avoid all fines. The Environmental Compliance Manager creates testing and due date schedules based on federal, state and local agencies, along with customers' requests for Stage I, Stage II, UST testing, as well as inspections & miscellaneous services. As the Environmental Compliance Manager I worked closely with the operations department to provide knowledge and address questions they had about regulations and scheduling. This position is also responsible for receiving correspondence from customers that have received nov/non's for being non-compliment and working with them, the account manager and the agency to rectify the matter. As the Environmental Compliance Manager I was also required to keep current on regulation changes to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Environmental Compliance Manager I at Past Employer
16 years, 8 months at this Job