Medi-Weightloss - Compliance Manager - Tampa, FL
● Managed the compliance department
● Collaborated with other business units
● Tracked federal and applicable state laws pertaining
● Traveled domestically to 97 franchises, within to healthcare 27, states to conduct compliance audits of
● Facilitated HIPAA, OSHA, and pharmacy management training franchises Republic Services - Municipal Contract Administrator - Lakeland, FL
● Ensured compliance with Polk County contract
● Streamlined processes
● Managed county assets
● Developed new routing process for container delivery
● Provided daily, weekly, and monthly reports
● Developed/Facilitate driver engagement forum
● Fleet (maintenance, monitoring, reporting)
● Provided office management duties
● Developed Hot List and Frequent Misses tools
● Represented company at job fairs
● Served as liaison between county and company Franklin Templeton - Business Analyst - St. Petersburg, FL
● Manage change requests
● Manage positive and regression testing efforts
● Collect enhancement requirements
● Provide metrics on successes and failures
● Manage enhancements based on schedule, scope and
● Develop training documents costs
● Facilitate user interface training
● Write test scripts for system and user acceptance testing Wyndham Vacation Ownership - Compliance Officer/Auditor - Orlando, FL
● Developed, managed, deployed and facilitated training
● Provided official audit reports to department on compliance database and policies and procedures. executives and company lawyers.
● 50% Domestic travel to conduct audits across 200+
● Provided recommendations where discrepancies occur. telesales call centers to ensure compliance with federal
● Conducted follow-up audits to ensure discrepancies are laws, state laws and the company's policies and corrected. procedures.
● Maintained call center compliance audit database. The Home Depot Call Centers - Process Analyst (Business and Quality) - Riverview, FL
● Managed audits for quality assurance and training
● Developed, managed and ensured optimal process (SOP) guides for training departments. and process mapping execution across seven centers.
● Analyzed key performance indicators and document
● Identified process gaps and provide resolution. best practices.
● Identified strategies (ie., sales, retention, etc.) and
● Supervised a staff of Team Leads. measure results.
● Nice Monitoring System Administrator. Cardinal Health Pharmaceutical - Compliance Trainer - Somerset, NJ
● Facilitated compliance training and testing on SOPs,
● Managed all standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory training documentation. Practices, OSHA and DEA regulated issues. (classroom
● Oversaw program management from start to finish - and CBT) transition of paper environment to dynamic document
● Represented document compliance for audits. platform (DDP) AT&T (Network Operation Center) - Network Forecast Analyst - Bedminster, NJ
● Represented document compliance for audits.
● Provided network forecast for all business units (incl.;
● Managed software development projects from start to local, long distance, wireless and broadband) for current finish. plus five years for several bandwidths (T1s, DSO)
➢ collected system requirements, liaison to
● Analyzed major failed call attempts over network developers, conducted user testing, deployment,
➢ provided assumptions or suggested fixes. document user manual, facilitate training Continued Education Computer Information Administrator - A.S. Project Management Managing Projects in Organizations Tools & Techniques of PM Human Dimensions for PM PM Scope, Scheduling, and Costs PM Estimating and Risks Quality for PM PM Contracting and Negotiation Skills
- Compliance Manager at MEDI-Weightloss
8 months at this Job
- DEA - Regulations
- MS - Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio, Visual Basic
12/12 to 7/15
To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my management, supervision and administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
ALM Newnan- Newnan, Ga
• Each morning I check the safe for money that was dropped the night before
• I check the deals to be sure that all down payments were collected for each individual car deal and that the amounts match up in Desk Manager
• Update the deposit log for that day and then take all money to the bank
• Collect deals from the finance mangers that have been completed
• Go through each deal thoroughly to be sure that all information is correct and all deals have been approved for financing through the banks
• Collect invoices for vendors and pay them on a weekly basis through quick books
• Pay our sales representatives their spiff money from deals that were done the week before and then update our spiff money logs for corporate
• Update our desk manager application with new vehicles that have come in from the auctions
• Help with the inventory check of all vehicles on the lot on a weekly basis
• Take pictures of trade-in vehicles and upload them to our website on a weekly basis
• Write descriptions for new vehicles and trade-ins to upload to our website
• Complete and submit our order of supplies for the dealership by the 30th of every month through our corporate office
• Scan, complete and send deals that have been funded to our corporate office twice a week
• Help schedule our service departments paint protection we owes
• Provides customer service to customers that have any complaints or concerns in a professional manor
• Helps out in all areas of the dealership and works directly with our other managers with what is needed of me Deloitte- Atlanta, Ga Admin Services
• Greet Employees and guests when coming to visit the office
• Answer each phone call that comes into Deloitte and transfers to correct personnel
• Print off conference room reports each morning
• Responsible for distributing guest badges to employees and keeping track of them
• Receives business card orders for our employees and keeps in contact with the customer
• Creates business cards in Ariba upon the request of the customer, sends out business card proofs to be approved and then submits the order
• Gives out parking validation tickets to our guests and visitors, then logs them each individually for each month
• Keeps track of all parking validation tickets and WBS codes, then at the end of each month I receive the parking bill and balance it out between the individual WBS codes
• Responds to all help needed on the OneTeam to create name tags, help with print jobs, binding or anything else with fast paced diligence
• Helps out in tax processing during the tax busy season Toyota of Newnan- Newnan, Ga Fixed operations assistant/ Cashier
• Schedule appointments
• Receive payments
• Scan customer records
• Payroll for service department
• Scheduling for service department employees
• Collect payment from warranty companies
• Handles technical issues with phones or computers
• Handles customer complaints
• Sets up We Owes on all new sold vehicles
• Sets up appointments for all new sold vehicles
• Assists customers with renting vehicles and returning rental vehicles
• Responsible for training all new cashiers or receptionists
• Submits all warranty claims to correct warranty companies
• Helps out office manager with any request to the best of my ability
- Compliance Manager at ALM Newnan
- Sales Associate at Angie's Cleaning
- Sales Associate at Blazin Tan
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - AAPC
To find a challenging and rewarding job, utilizing my organization, communication and data analytic skills to streamline and promote efficiencies with business processes. Seeking to serve an organization with strong values and community- involvement that will compliment my faith.
SWBC Investment Services, San Antonio, Texas
Southwest Business Corporation is an international financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to businesses, families, and financial institutions. With offices across the country, the company employees more than 2,600 people nationwide.
Compliance Manager (October 2016 - Present) Note: Manager Duties include Coordinator Duties listed below
• Capital Markets Securities Trade Reporting (Daily and Monthly)
• Maintain Policies and Procedures based on regulatory changes
• Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Identification Program review and reporting; Potential Suspicious Activity reviews
• Audit Support - support and coordinate regulatory and internal audit requests, document preparation and submission
- Compliance Manager at SWBC Investment Services
- Compliance Coordinator at SharePoint Administration
- Chief Compliance Officer at M.E. Allison & Co., Inc.
- Account Executive - Digital Specialist at Taylor West Advertising
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Electronic Media and Information Systems
As Sr. Vice President Compliance Manager, I will be responsible to manage all Compliance and BSA/AML activities.
- Senior Vice President - Senior Risk And Compliance Manager and Advisory Director at Bank Compliance
- Senior Vice President - Branch Manager/Lender and Advisory Director at Bank Management
- Sr. Vice President & COO I at Commercial State Bank
- Chief Financial/Chief Operations Officer and Bank Director at Fort Davis State Bank
10 months at this Job
- Graduate Banking - Banking
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
ZeroChaos is a global provider of workforce management solutions helping organizations achieve greater management and financial control of their workforce. As a Compliance Manager, I lead compliance efforts for a major medical institution in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Responsible for operations, compliance oversight, vendor management, and fulfilling customer expectations; verify compliance for federal and state regulatory requirements as well as internal rules and regulations.
• Develop and customize risk management programs for client based on industry, area of operation, business trends, and coverage analyses; perform contractual risk transfer audits based on client needs.
• Lead and participate in external and internal meetings involving operations, client procurement teams, vendors, and consultants; 80% of client interactions are director-level and above.
• Trained employees on compliance, account management, writing contracts, and state and federal guidelines pertaining to IRS compliance audits.
• Review and submit Statements of Work (SOWs), update service agreements, audit vendor compliance documents, and manage regulatory reviews.
• Manage contract redline process, negotiation and execution on behalf of client. Key Achievements
• Developed compliance program from the ground up and significantly grew partnerships across multiple departments resulting in critical revenue growth for a major San Francisco Hospital.
• Rebuilt relationship with major account resulting in successful customer retention.
- Compliance Manager at ZeroChaos
- Business Development & Site Manager at Randstad Staffing
- Operations Manager at Centerplate
- Business Development & Site Manager at Select Staffing
3 years at this Job
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - Jurisprudence
- Master of Legal Studies - Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - (B.A.), Criminal Justice
As. Consulting Quality, validation and compliance specialist with a leading manufacturer of class 2, 3 medical device components such as inhaler, platelet rich plasma system, Wearable patch injectors for high viscous biologics, and other combination products for various therapeutic areas. Involved in all areas of new product development, including support for prototype development through pre-validation DOE and design verification (DV) runs, clinical validation runs, to commercialization, creation of validation plan, design control to 21CFR Part 4, 820, 11, ISO13485, covering design and development planning, design verification, design validation, design transfer, risk management using ISO14971, ICH-Q9, IEC 60601, 62304, DFMEA, PFMEA, batch history record for components and assemblies, IQ,OQ,PQ protocols with summary reports, CAPA , NCR and complaint investigation, root cause analysis, remedial action plan, effectivity monitoring, support for injection molding, pad printer/dryer, Indexed conveyor vision inspection system qualification , Gage R&R and process capability using Minitab, injection molding validation, ISO Class 8 clean room validation, monitoring and trend analysis. Also, supporting pre-FDA registration, SOP,WI and QMS review, updates, and internal audit support.
• As a consulting Program manager with Zimmer, a leading orthopedic medical device manufacturer in the mid-west, on machining process control remediation project involving CNC machine validation, helped client to re-charter the project for better strategy alignment, to QMS, 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IEC60601, IEC 62304, ICH-Q9 risk management process. Helped map the business process from Hazard analysis, to DFMEA, to PFMEA, to Feature criticality assessment for CTQs, to feature verification plan to material inspection sheet, all in validated LiveLink environment. Project was halted due to merger with another medical device company pending unification of their business strategies, projects review, and work force restructuring in the new environment.
- Program/Compliance Manager at Ohm compliance consulting Inc
- Consulting Program Compliance/Validation Lead at Baxter via Wipro
- IT Program/Compliance Manager at GE Health care
- Program Manager/Validation specialist at Independent consultant
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Other-Certified SAP Business Process consultant - SAP
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering
- Employer Sponsored Executive MBA Program - MBA
www.bangorsbestbuds.com Managed my patients and provided holistic results for their ailments. Started from the ground up and did all the Marketing, IT, website development myself. This Com Compliance Manager - Bryant, Hodge & Associates Manchester, NH April 2009 - Dec 2018 I started here at BHA as a debt collector and have moved up in the ranks the past few years. The company specializes in the collection of auto deficiency loans, delinquent credit cards, bank loans, payday loans, & even some defaulted mortgages. I have been a supervisor & manager in this company for over 2 years. I have had to learn basic IT work for my role in this company and that is a trait I plan on holding on to. I literally have been worked in almost every role in this company since I started. I have managed offices for this company in Massachusetts, Florida, Maine and New Hampshire
- Compliance Manager at Bryant, Hodge & Associates
- Owner/Operator at Bangors Best Buds
- Debt Collection Customer Service & Compliance at Capstone Law APC
- Collection Associate at Paul Coleman Esq. & Associates
9 years, 8 months at this Job
Compliance Manager For a large HOA consisting of more than 3000 homes. Responsible for overseeing Home Care, Common Property, and Architectural Committees to make sure homeowners are in compliance of City of Lake Oswego and Mountain Park Codes. Inforce all CC&R’S and make sure that reinspections of homes and notices of violations are addressed in a timely manner.
- Compliance Manager at Mountain Park HOA
- Assistant Property Manager at Greystar
- Assistant Property Manager at Management Support
- Server at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
4 months at this Job
100 Wells Avenue, Newton, MA 02494 Pleasantdale Crossing Apartments - 1000 Pleasantdale Rd., Doraville, GA 30340 Compliance Manager (part-time) for 42 units under the Section-8 projected based side of this mixed property - 210 total units conventional/subsidy owned by Wingate Companies.
- Compliance Manager (part-time) at Wingate Management Companies
- Site/Compliance Manager at Capitol Towers & Capitol Avenue School Apartments & Pleasantdale Crossing Apartments
- Community Manager at Southwest Housing Corporation
- Community Manager - 264 unit family property at Southwest Housing Corporation
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Fundamentals & Practices
- - General Studies
On going training to all new hires and permanent employees GMP CPR Security Officers licence ( Expired in March) Customer Service and visits to our customers Start new locations when acquired Operational Knowledge in security structure 01/2015 to 05/2017 Training & Compliance Manager Vigilantes, Inc San Juan, Puerto Rico Give on going training to new hires and company held sites Recruiting, Drug Test, Issue Uniforms, Customer Service to all sites Work with Human Resource with performance issues
- Training & Compliance Manager at Vigilantes, Inc
- Asset Protection Investigator at Sports Authority Caribe
- Loss Prevention Specialist at Shoe Carnival Caribe
- Loss Prevention Area Manager at Pep Boys Puerto Rico
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business