operators nationwide. Facilitated as a single point of contact and resource for all requirements governing the commercial trucking industry. Produced on average 18-21k in sales monthly and was a top producing compliance specialist. (average sale cost $180-$300). I am familiar with all facets of federal and state regulations governing USDOT operators and am well versed with operations governed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Compliance Specialist for USDOT at Transportation Compliance Service LLC
- at Life Saver Pool Fence N.W
- Account Manager at Tiger Direct
- Order Selector at Winco Foods Distribution Center
3 years at this Job
2018-Present: Personnel Concepts Compliance Specialist Assisted and educated business owners and office managers with their compliance needs Upsold and closed transactions Overcame objections from clients. Multitasked by speaking with clients, researching and inputting documentation Answer questions and identified the needs and objections of the customers Gave excellent customer service and resolve customer issues Made between 150-180 calls per day Kept detailed account information of all calls made in a day Worked with multiple screens
- Compliance Specialist at Personnel Concepts
- Customer Accounts Manager at Aarons Sales and Lease
- Call Center Representative at Berks and Lewis
- Caregiver at IHSS
3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
Conducted periodic, internal audits to ensure that compliance procedures were followed for ~300
real estate transactions a month. Prepared management reports regarding operations and progress in collaboration with the Senior Compliance Specialist.
• Managed and updated all real estate listings for SC/NC agents on both MLS and DASH/Century 21® platforms.
• Worked as a licensed REALTOR® to advise buyer/seller clients of local market trends.
- Compliance Specialist at CENTURY 21, VANGUARD
- Adjunct English Professor at THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
- Real Estate Closing Coordinator at THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
- Administrative Assistant, Temporary at GILES INSURANCE AGENCY
4 months at this Job
- M.A. - Rhetoric and Composition
- B.A. - English
- High School Diploma
Performing Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson R&D Procurement Janssen Research and Development, LLC
Compliance Specialist Oct. 2017 to Present
● Totality and PRIZMA Management: 1. Manage Totality Flex Coordinators (2) 2. Ensure "new Supplier add" in ARAVO is supported 3. Ensure the initiation and completion and lifecycle management of HCC/Totality/PRIZMA (mid 2018) requests and approvals are tracked and accurate 4. Act as SME, liaise or facilitate responses to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders 5. Liaise with key HCC professionals as appropriate 6. Educate/update business partners and supporting staff on contracting compliance 7. Comply with request from QA and auditors
● Maintain CAPA Tracker: 1. Maintain and manage Internal JRP CAPA Tracker
● Approved Supplier List for Client: 2. Facilitate Client ASL Process for Suppliers in ADAPTIV System 3. Liaise with Enterprise model
● Oversight to TPI Due Diligence with KPMG: 1. Oversight to ensure resolution of TPI DD/KMPG escalations 2. Support TPI DD questions for KMPG
● AdHoc projects 1. Follows standard Procurement policies and procedures, Health Care Compliance Policies, for multiple therapeutic areas in various geographic areas
- Compliance Specialist at Axelon Services Corporation
- Associate Data Manager at MedAvante, Inc
- Associate at Covance, Clinical Development Services
- at Covance, Clinical Development Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Management - Pharmacology and Medical Treatment
Denver, CO 2018-2018
(CONTRACTED THROUGH: LEAPROS WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS)
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (Chipotle), operates 2,198 Chipotle restaurants in the United States, as well as 29 international locations, and it also had 23 restaurants in operation in non-Chipotle concepts.
Managed, retrieved and responded to the HR hotline voicemail supporting the United States and Canada, approximately 30-50 daily voicemails as well managing the HR hotline email team inbox, 15-20 daily emails.
• Created and managed workplace investigations in Salesforce and conducted investigations with appropriate management and HR Business Partner regarding workplace harassment, discrimination, wrongful terminations, and payroll issues.
• Engaged with employees empathetically making recommendations to resolve workplace issues.
- Compliance Specialist at CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL Inc
- Workforce Management Consultant, Remote at CGI INFORMATION SOLUTIONS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Account Manager at INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE STAFFING
- Account Executive at SPHERION - Professional Services Group
1 month at this Job
- - Human Development and Family Studies
As a Compliance Specialist, helped schools and libraries obtain funding for their Telecommunication Services.
• Managed the end-to-end application process.
• Analyzed competitive bidding, reviewed and analyzed vendor contracts, service provider invoices and financial transactions.
• Coordinated forms compliance, document retention, and program management services with my knowledge of EPC, and familiarity with the program's forms 471, 472, 486, 498 and form 500.
- Compliance Specialist at E-rate Consulting
- PIA Integrity Assurance Auditor at SOLIX
- Interpreter at EDUCATIONAL TRANSLATIONS SERVICES / EARLY INTERVENTION
- Claims specialist/Revenue Collector at ATLANTIC IMAGING GROUP
1 month at this Job
- BS degree - Management
- Master Certification - Computer Programming
Review medical record documentation to
• Clinical review to determine unnecessary and/or identify potential under-coded and over- inappropriate use of hospital services coded services
• Effectively communicate to administrators and
• Remain current with coding guidelines for providers ICD-10-CM, CPT and HCPCs
• Promotion from Coding Auditor to Compliance Specialist in November 2017
- Compliance Specialist at Henry Ford Health System
- Student Nurse at Clinical Rotations, Wayne County Community College
- Specialty Associate II at Henry Ford Health System
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Outside sales and inbound sales and routing. I work selling compliance services to trucking companies and executives MCS-150, UCR fees, Drug and Alcohol Testing and DOT Supervisor Training
- Compliance Specialist at DOT Compliance Group
- I.T. Phone Technician at DXC Technology
- Client Service Advocate at Restoration Hardware
- Customer Support at L'Oréal Cosmetics
10 months at this Job
- - Psychology
I am a compliance specialist for a great company called Contract Callers Inc. I deal with credit reporting , disputes on consumers credit reports ,and i also deal with our clients when we have issues. I deal with equifax, Transunion,and experian on a daily basis. My job is to help make sure everything is getting reported accurately and correct.
- Compliance Specialist at CCI
- Shift Manager at mcdonalds
- Cashier at subway
- Cashier/Customer Service at krystal
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- G.e.d - All academics
Primary Regulatory consultant and SDS Author for global accounts. Advanced Safety Data Author and Hazard classification specialist. GHS Hazard Communication expert. OSHA 29 CFR (HAZCOM 2012), WHMIS 2015, Reach Compliance, toxicology, document control, extensive chemical regulatory knowledge, project management, hazardous goods transportation (DOT, IATA, IMDG, TDG, ADR), TSCA, FIFRA, regular trainer/teacher of Hazard communication, SDS Authoring, occupational hazards and mitigation, regulatory advisor. SARA, CERCLA, Prop 65, RoHS, Conflict minerals, toxicology, data interpretation, continual monitoring of ongoing and pending chemical regulations, team management, excellent oral and written communicator
- Regulatory Compliance Specialist at It’s Time Compliance
- Regulatory and Compliance Consultant at Adjuvants Unlimited LLC
- Technical Sales Representative at Goldschmidt Chemical Corporation
- Technical Support Specialist - Radiation Curable Silicones at Goldschmidt Chemical Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemistry