Snoh Aalegra 2018 - Present resopmoC Producing, arranging, and composing for Snoh Aalegra's sold-out FEELS tour. recudorP Composer
- Composer at Touring & Session Guitar Player
- at Short Film
- Reverb Digital Composer and Listings Manager at LANOISSEFORP
- at rengiseD dnuoS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Field Experience 2011-2019 College studies in film, cinema aesthetics, television history, mass media, editing software; ProTools Sound, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer. Freelance experience in Adobe Premiere CC, Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro editing software. Operated Canon DSLR, Sony mirrorless and GoPro cameras.
- Composer at Sony mirrorless and GoPro cameras
- Intern at Sony mirrorless and GoPro cameras
- Co-Director & Editor at Sony mirrorless and GoPro cameras
- at U.S. Army veteran
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication - Media, and Theatre
- Associate's in Arts
Composer for film, television, digital series, commercials, musical theater, and so on. Worked on award-winning feature films such as The Breakout: A Rock Opera, which garnered Best Feature award at numerous film festivals, and Steve's Quest, which won the Best Animated Series Award at the International Academy of Web Television Awards.
- Composer at Cruzado Productions
- Musician at N/A
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Law
- Bachelor's - History
Credits * US and international independent film and TV network credits on the Discovery Channel, Arts & Entertainment network, and Turner Broadcasting System Broadcast - TV * Master Control Operator: Digitize commercials, feeds and the news in several medias such as DVC Pro, Beta SP, DVD, and VHS. Run commercials on air, edit commercials, news programs and capture feeds from satellites. * Videographer, editor and camera operator for the TV news department. * Assistant to engineering maintaining TV transmitters at different sites.
- Music Composer and Editor at Composer for the Media Arts
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music Studies
Arranger, Composer - Performed in over 2,000 concerts, Audio Engineer in over 1,000 concerts for over three million people.
- Musician, Composer at Electric Bassist
- Freelance Technical Director at Coordinate Film Music Concerts for Disney
- Online Content Marketing Manager at Brand Development
- Active Duty Sergeant at U.S. Army Band
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- MFA - Creative Writing
- MBA - Marketing
- - BMs
Composer and producer for game "Grid Iron", currently in production.
- Composer/Producer at 1336 Studios
- Composer/Producer at Jewel Seeker Entertainment Company
- Composer/Producer at Razor Edge Games
- Composer/Producer at Velvet Green Music
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Visual Media Composition
- Bachelor's - Musicology and Motion Picture Arts
Composer Stuart Michael Thomas has amassed over 70 feature film credits during his time in Hollywood including international blockbusters such as Thor: The Dark World, The Hunger Games and The Dark Knight. Other films he has contributed to are Michael Clayton (Oscar nomination for Best Score), Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Bourne Legacy, Now You See Me 2, and several of the Fast & Furious films. He was also honored to contribute music and arrangements to Touchstone Pictures' Gnomeo & Juliet featuring songs by Elton John and with performances by his eponymous band. From 2005 to 2012 he worked with 9-time Oscar Nominee James Newton Howard, co-producing and performing on numerous soundtracks such as Water For Elephants, The Last Airbender, Charlie Wilson's War, I Am Legend and Larry Crowne (written and directed by Tom Hanks). Among his independent projects are the award-winning documentary Bustin' Down The Door as well as short films such as Chilly, Commerce, and the amazing upcoming short The Kid.
- Composer at James Newton Howard, Inc., Dogtown Music.
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Music
• Touring nationally on piano, guitar, banjo, harmonica, and vocals, including live shows with Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Bob Weir and Neil Young.
• Studio musician on keyboard, rhythm guitar, and vocals. Composer (ongoing)
• Numerous original works (see below); soundtracks and commissioned work for short films and commercials. Samples available upon request. Composer-in-Residence, Marymount Institute Los Angeles (Jan. 2013 - Dec 2014)
• Overseeing recording arts projects for the Marymount Institute's music outreach program, including composing, producing and engineering various music and spoken work projects.
- Composer (ongoing) at Musical Performance and Studio
- Music Teacher at St. Bernard Catholic School
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- M.A. in Humanities - Music Composition and English Literature
- B.A. in Screenwriting - Philosophy
Composer and Sound Designer for two mobile games (Mazu and The Other Realm)
- Composer and Sound Designer at Girls Make Games
- Remote Assistant at Jesse Harlin of Dunderpate Music
- Composer at "The Oracle" @ MIT Global Game Jam
- Composer/Sound Designer at "Deathless" @ Glowlime Games
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Music - Pro Music
Composer for trailers/commercials.
- Composer - Independent Contractor at Pusher Music
- Owner at Tent Seven LLC
- Music Editor at Media Arts Lab
- Composer - Independent Contractor at Mophonics
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music Business