Yue Mei Li HongKong (Asian) Vocal Arts Association Guangzhou, Guangdong China
• Organized concerts and recitals and performed popular classical compositions
• Achieved desired tonal and harmonic balance by communicating clearly with musicians.
• Gave lectures on proper singing and performance technique
• Utilized sight reading and ear training to give stellar performances and recitals Yi Ze Cao Aiyue Music Education Center Guangzhou, Guangdong China Music Theory Teacher
• Developed Music Education program for high school and college students
• Consistently received positive teacher evaluations from students
• Organized graded students based on performance and participation
• Created exercises and drills that focused on speed and accuracy to help students learn to memorize and perform musical material at an intermediate to advanced level Yan Fei Huang Zhaoqing Song & Dance Ensemble Company Zhaoqing, Guang Dong, China Composer Mei Ying Chan Xin (The Shadow and the Heart of Buddhist) 30 min
• Music composer for local performance of a dance drama in china
• Composed, Sequenced and performed an entire orchestration in the different DAWs platform
• Wrote numerous instrumental pieces to accompany and establish the tone, setting and pacing of an original written script
• Sequenced and Arranged String, Brass, Woodwind, Piano, Percussive and traditional Chinese Instruments utilizing multiple Digital Audio Workstation software platforms in Eastern and Western styles of music. Short Film Composer Credits Burglar iNside Papa Game Trailer Credits Ga Lan (伽蓝) Theater Credits Ultraman (宇宙超人之 Ultra-man 之英雄归来) The Deck Log Book of Father (爸爸的航海日志)
- Composer at Zhaoqing Song & Dance Ensemble Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Music Production - Music Theory
- Bachelor of Music - Composition and Music Scoring
at this Job
- BPS - Music Composition
- BA - Composition
- AA - Piano Performance
Composer for the underscore of, “Guilt” (directed by Joe Nowland). Guilt (2017) on IMDb.
- Composer at Hawk 9 Productions
- Intern at Full Sail Dubbing Stage
- Composer at Wake Up
- Composer at Linger (short)
2 months at this Job
- Music Production Bachelors Science - Music Production/Sound to Picture
Composer of linear, adaptive, interactive, and cinematic musical scores for interactive software, theatre, computer games, film, video, museums, books, and TV.
- Composer at ADGL Productions, Inc.
23 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Music
Composer of original library music to be licensed in film, television, and other media under composer/music supervisor Michael A. Levine
- Staff Composer at MPATH Music Library
- Staff Composer at Velvet Green Music
- Music Instructor at
- Commissioned Composer at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Music - Film Scoring & Drama
music composer and have sold multiple records and songs, talented with technology, editing and instruments
- Music Composer at CD Baby
- music writer at
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
No Me Pidas Perdon music video directed by Tito Herrera & Ana Novella. PICTURE EDITOR WIND Film Festival/CEO. Elham Madani. MUSIC COMPOSER Karmina Vargas/Singer/Composer/1 track. PRODUCER Yo Soy Mexicana(House Music)/1 track + Music Video PRODUCER/COMPOSER/DIRECTOR Lady Is In Control(Trance Music)/1 track + Music Video PRODUCER/COMPOSER/DIRECTOR No Me Importa Saber 1 track/singer Patricia Escatell.(Now on iTunes). PRODUCER Oscar Dominguez/MOVING STILL PICTURES. JINGLES COMPOSER El Sembrador TV Channel/2 voiceovers. MUSIC COMPOSER Magic Image Hollywood/Richard Hatch Interview. DIALOG EDITOR Personal Reel #2. PRODUCER/COMPOSER/DIRECTOR
- MUSIC COMPOSER at Translife THE MOVIE
- MUSIC COMPOSER at LA NOVIA DEL MAR CD
- PRODUCER/COMPOSER/DIRECTOR at Liliana Ruiz/Inspirational Therapyst
1 year at this Job
Freelance composer for music production company.
- Freelance Composer at FO Productions
- Front Desk at Steep Rock Bouldering
- Recording Engineer at Sue Media Productions Radio Waves Studios
- Production Assistant and Composer Assistant at Prohibition Productions
2 months at this Job
- BM - Music Composition
• Composer's assistant position at an established film-scoring studio in North Hollywood.
• MIDI programming skills and proficient with orchestration (most importantly MIDI Orchestration to picture and programming in Logic Pro).
• Extensive experience with time code, Sync and musical conforms to picture.
• Arranging composer's cues, executing the composer's ideas, and creating high quality mock-ups following guidelines.
• Recent movie work: The Truth About Marriage. Director: Roger Nygard
- Composer's Assistant at Sullystone Music Studio
- Music/Korean Instructor at Onnuri Korean School
- Music Composer at Independent Film
- Director at Jealousy Blindness
8 months at this Job
- M.A. in Christian Counselling - Christian Counselling
- B.A. in Music Composition for Visual Media - Film Scoring
Teaching Avid Media Composer 2018.5 software fundamentals and practice.
- Avid Media Composer Instructor at Caledonian, Inc
- Video Editor/Assistant Editor at Freelance/Self employed
- Video Editor at Career Girls
- Video Editor at Independent Contractor
1 month at this Job
- MFA - Motion Pictures & Television, Editing Major
- BFA - Fine Arts, Mixed Media Major