Renton, WA AIM Aerospace Inc./ Apr 2018 to Oct 2018 Fabricate fiberglas mats, carbon fiber components Curing material to safe means Facilitate laminated parts Repair and modifacation Composite Technician Everett, WA Aviation Technical Services/ Oct 2018 to Dec 2018 Completed repairs E.A.'s and part modifications with little supervision. Used multiple advanced carbon materials for repairs. Completed metal-to-metal bonds using vacuum sealing methods. Read technical data and aircraft diagrams to locate part numbers. Repaired all aircraft composite components as needed. Used wet layup prepeg layup and hot bonding techniques. Read and interpreted technical data to plan repairs. Fabricated composite parts as required. Prepared materials for pressure and heat applications. Read and interpreted aircraft blueprints and drawings. Repaired aircraft composite parts using a variety of materials.
- Composite Technician at Composite
- Press Operator at Zodiac Aerospace
- at Composites
6 months at this Job
As a composite technician I work with molded parts that are a part of an aircraft engine. In my job I prepare materials for intense heat and pressure for curing. I am detail oriented, good flexibility and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Composite Technician at Meggitt Engine Systems
- Machine Operator at Champion Window
- Returns Processor at Cornerstone Brands
- Sanitation Technician at Advance Pierre Foods
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Composite Technician BFR Mars Test Space Ship
● Propulsion Technician Merlin Mvac and Merlin M1D Engine Assembly
● Structures Technician Octaweb
● Electro-mechanical Technician Solar Lab Dragon Capsule
- Composite Technician Dragon Space Capsule at SPACE Exploration Technologies
9 months at this Job
- - Fine Arts
• Composite layup
• Clean room environment
• Vacuum bagging composite parts
• Assembling finish products
• Working with hazmat
• Working with honeycomb core
• Using power tools Collateral Duty Inspector/Work Center Supervisor United States Marine Corps for 2+ years. Provided oversight of the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repair, diagnostics, operations, and overhaul tilt rotor airframe systems and equipment. Supervised 30+ employees performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
• Hydraulic Contamination & Aircraft Tire and Wheel Programs.
• Fabricated and repaired metallic and composite materials.
• Performed corrosion inspection and treatment
• Aircraft System Operation and Maintenance
• Communications Computer Applications
• Industrial Safety Supervision
• Maintenance Management United States Marine Corps for 3+ years as Airframe Mechanic
- Composite Technician at San Diego Composite Inc
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Lead technician on composite processing technique which provides high quality composite laminates without the use of an autoclave.
• Designed and modelled the structure of an expandable drone for logistics purpose using carbon fiber prepreg composites.
• Participating in Design/Structural iterations during the product development process and had contribution in the design by making it suitable for fabrication process.
• Performed structural, modal, fatigue assessments, Building and validating finite element analysis (FEA) models, utilize computer assisted engineering software (ABAQUS).
• Coordinate a multidiscipline group to determine the most appropriate technologies to pursue for new drone development.
- COMPOSITE TECHNICIAN at DHI INOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
Construct and assemble aircraft fuselage following build instructions and procedures.
• Assist customer/builder in completion and installation of wings, flaps, aelerons and landing gear.
• Preparation and bonding of aircraft parts, assembly of aircraft hardware and quality check and finish work on all completed build steps. Alutiiq LLC - Carpenter - Point Thompson AK (10/14' - 04/15')
• OSHA 10 Certification 2014
• Concrete and steel floor preparation and coating
• Framing and installation of industrial grade doors and hardware Space Systems Loral - Composites Technician- Palo Alto, CA (11/10' - 03/14')
• Follow strict work orders, read prints, quality procedures and ME/QA guidelines
• Layups of pre-preg carbon and fiberglass to molds according to shop orders and ply schedules
• Assembly of backup structures, antenna builds and main body structures
• Prep work including; drilling, trimming composite parts, blasting/abrading and masking.
• Mixing adhesives potting and bonding of flight parts and R&D special projects
• Inspections on finished products, packaging and transportation
• Use of electric, pneumatic, hydraulic and manual machining tools
- Composite Technician at Lancair International
- Pipefitter at Norco Inc. / Houston Contracting Company (ASRC) / Alutiiq LLC
- Door Technician at Knollbuilt Construction
- Laborer at Lietner Poma
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Composite technician 2 working on many programs as well as working on the AGFM Machine cutting for the Kidding department and supplying for all the other programs ctol,flare,stovl,30k,spinner caps, and many more programs.
- Composite Technician 2 at Meggitt Polymers & Composites
- Funeral Director at Greenwood Mortuary
- CNC Machine Operator at Sierra Aluminum Architectural
- Patrol Guard at CDC Security
1 year at this Job
- High school
Composite tech1 gerber, lay up,autoclave
- Composite Technician at GulfStream Aerospace
- Eddy Auto Mechanic at Preventative Maintenance
- Deli Clerk at Publix
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Aviation Maintenance
- Diploma - AVIATION TRAINING
Composite fabrication (including mold preparation, lamination, bagging, thermocouples, and vacuum connections) ◆ Setup and operation of hot bond composite repair systems. ◆ Processing documentation and experimental data logging. ◆ Laminate, lift and rotate parts as needed. ◆ Performing Repairs. ◆ Operating Test equipment.
- COMPOSITE TECHNICIAN at SpaceX
- COMPOSITE TECHNICIAN at Scaled Composites
- at Pyramid Services INC
- SECURITY SUPERVISOR at Dayton Protection Agency
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Basic Training
Develops lay-up and set-up techniques for the fabrication of composite structures and assemblies. Sets up and troubleshoots composite parts for assembly or lay-up. Assembles or lays up parts and components. Identify nonconforming detail parts, assemblies and processes. Works with support groups to improve manufacturing processes.
- Composite Technician at The Boeing Company
- at Production Coordinator A
- Route Owners Assistant at BDL Distributing
- Assistant Manager at A&W
5 months at this Job