Non-sterile compounding i.e. Hormone creams, Suppositories, Troches, and Capsules Ordering and managing inventory Managing flow and operations of the compounding areas Scheduling compounding pharmacy technicians
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Partell Specialty Pharmacy
- Blogger at No Dad Club
- Compounding pharmacy technician at National Specialty Pharmacy
- Podcast Host/Social Media Manager at Tender Boyz Podcast
7 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy technician
Responsible for all prescription work assigned in the compounding lab Ensures continuity of care and timeliness of fulfilling prescription orders of compounded preparations. Complies with all applicable federal and state pharmacy laws. Coordinates with compounding department and director of compounding to prioritize which preparations are to be made first Maintain laboratory documents and correctly and transcribe master formulation instructions into the computer software. Data entry into the computer software and patients profile. Adjudication of the prescription order to the insurance company. Uses discretion and independent judgment in handling patient complaints received, computer/data entry/software proficiency,
- Compounding pharmacy technician at Mediserv Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician at ABC PHARMACY
- Medical warehouse Operator at Maks Pharma and Diagnostic Inc
- Pharmacy Technician at AAA pharmacy
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- FPGEC - Pharmaceutical science
- CPhT - Pharmaceutical science
- Bachelor of Science 2007 - Pharmaceutical science
I was a compounding technician. I would put in the formulas for the compound creams for the pharmacist to make. I also worked as customer service, answering phones, and helping the patients in any way that I could. The only reason I left is because I had a baby September 2016 and wanted to start working part time but they needed someone full time. If you need to speak with them, their number is 800-568-3784. Zach Mack is the pharmacist that I worked under.
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Corporate Pharmacy
- Sales, Customer Service, cashier, and more at Observer Supply
- Server/Cashier at Ruby Tuesday
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Gadsden State Community College - Psychology
- High school or equivalent - academic scholarship
• Fully trained in non-sterile pharmaceutical compounding and familiar with USP <795> compounding standards in making creams, gels, ointments, capsules, suspensions, suppositories, troches, etc.
• Manage non-sterile lab daily workflow and troubleshoot compounding questions as lead technician
• Executed laboratory equipment validation to FDA standards by developing and implementing protocols and documents for heat induction cap sealer
• Assist in formulation of medication under pharmacists' supervision to improve quality of the product
• Promoted to certified trainer to qualify and assist newly hired technicians by coordinating Non-Sterile Compounding Training Program which includes scheduling, documentation, and tracking of all routine and annual training
• Assist in quality control department to provide labeling and inspection of final products with productivity goals while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Familiar with cGMP and practice good documentations and contributed in correcting pharmaceutical compounding SOPs
- Certified Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Stokes Pharmacy
- Part-time Barista at Tea-Time
- Part-time Cashier at Genuardi's
- Teacher's Assistant at Li-Q Tutoring Center
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Neuroscience option
Coordinate and schedule the preparation of sterile admixtures and home medical equipment orders
with the assistance of the Pharmacist.
● Complete all calculations and obtain validation from the Pharmacist before compounding/mixing.
● Compound sterile admixtures and non-admixtures, including but not limited to parenteral nutrition, antibiotics, chemotherapy, hydration and narcotic analgesics, using aseptic technique.
● Prepare labels, prescriptions and compounding/mixing worksheets and complete and maintain product lot numbers, expiration dates and batch records.
● Ensure compounding/clean room areas and related equipment are cleaned, sanitized and maintained.
● Participate in departmental meetings and quality improvement activities.
● Adhere to all accreditation, OSHA, FDA, state, local and federal regulations and standards relevant to infusion pharmacy and home medical equipment.
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Amerita home infusion pharmacy
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician II at University of Colorado Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens
6 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Biology
Compounding medication, pharmacy mathematical calculations, typing scripts, answering phones, shipping and handling...ect.
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at professional pharmacy
- Hair Stylist/Barber at Players Barbershop
- Hair Stylist/Barber at Floyds Barbershop
- Hair Stylist at Hair Cuttery
7 months at this Job
- certificate - cosmetology
I have compounded all medication dosage forms for the past 7 and half years. I have been the top producing compounding technician for the past 3 years while working part time hours. I am organized and I take pride in my work. I am also efficient in retail and shipping meds.
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Professional Arts Pharmacy
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technician
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Prepare compounds in accordance to USP standards
•Capsules, pain creams, hormones, troches, suppositories
•Pulling/ putting away manufactured medications and chemicals
•Counting /pouring/mixing /weighing /affixing labels/taping
•Proper operation and maintenance of all compounding equipment (mortar and pestles (manual and electronic), capsule machine, ointment mill
•Glassware and equipment washing proper waste removal Prescription assembly for mailing out to customers Maintain and determine pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock.
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Hunters Creek Pharmacy
- Inventory Control/Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy
- Senior Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens Pharmacy
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Harbor Compounding Pharmacy
- Front End Cashier at Total Wine and More
- Customer Service Supervisor at Vallarta Supermarkets
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technician
Compound IV medications for shipment to patients at home or a facility.
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Healix Compounding Pharmacy Services
- Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Buyer at HOSPICE OF SOUTH TEXAS
- Pharmacy Technician at Citizens Medical Center
- Certified Registered Pharmacy Technician at Walgreen's Pharmacy
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BBA - CIS