As per Comptroller in the supermarket industry, supervised the daily business transaction, performs reports that improve the management making decision and assist the external auditors with the information that are required by them.
As per Comptroller in the supermarket industry, supervised the daily business transaction,
performs reports that improve the management making decision and assist the external
auditors with the information that are required by them.
- Comptroller at J RIal LLC DBA Supermercado Econo Rial
- Auditor of Cooperative at COSSEC
- Accountant Supervisor at Ortiz Cabrera Consulting Group, Inc.
- Senior Auditor at Ortiz Rivera Rivera & Co
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Comptroller in the Business Office of Budget and Fiannce for a non-profit private boarding school. Full financial responsibility: Budgets, Financial Statements, Account Reconciliations, Fund Accounting. Oversee AR and AP.
Comptroller in the Business Office of Budget and Fiannce for a non-profit private boarding school.
Full financial responsibility: Budgets, Financial Statements, Account Reconciliations, Fund Accounting. Oversee AR and AP.
- Comptroller at Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School
- Controller at Universal Window Solutions, LLC
- Club Accounting Manager (Interim) at Bear Lake Reserve, LLC
- Grad-Student at St. Leo University
11 months at this Job
- Master of Accounting
- B.A. - Accounting
- B.A. - Music Performance
Illinois program. Consumers Illinois program. Mendoza's Smart Business Illinois Program. Mendoza.
• Coordinator of IOC inaugural Make Your Mark Millennial Advisory Council.
• Organizes events on occasion for Comptroller Mendoza to attend (mainly with YP's + Colleges)
• Represents office at community fairs and events across the State of Illinois for Smart Consumers
• Conducts presentations on financial literacy, identity theft and consumer protection for Smart
• Liaises with Small/Minority Owned Businesses providing technical support for Comptroller
• Has worked on Press Clips for distribution to managers, executive staff and Comptroller
Consumers Illinois program.
Mendoza's Smart Business Illinois Program.
- Program Manager, Illinois Office of the Comptroller at Illinois Office of the Comptroller
- Special Assistant, Susana Mendoza at Susana Mendoza for Mayor
- Field Organizer at Illinois Victory
- Membership Director at College Democrats of Illinois
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
San Diego, CA
A distribution company providing shipboard repair parts, navy berthing parts, industrial supplies, MRO equipment, tools and materials. April 2015 to April 2019
• Supervise all accounting functions including Accounts Payable and Receivables
• Prepare information for submission to CPA for tax preparation
• Handle all payroll and human resources functions
• Handle computer and IT functions with outside IT firm
• Handle building maintenance and security
- Comptroller at Coronado Distribution Company
- Business Manager at Balfour Beatty Infrastructure Inc
- Consulting Accountant at New South Maintenance Inc
- Controller at Veteran Logistics
4 years at this Job
Approved or denied SGA expenditures making sure they were in accordance with the FIU Finance
• Chaired the campus specific and Biscayne Bay Campus based Univeristy Wide budget hearing and deliberation meetings
• Attended monthly comptroller meetings to go over variance reports for university expenditures
- Comptroller at Student Government Association
- Florida International University Lead Team at Student Government Association
- Operational Review Chair/ Finance Committee Chair at Student Government Association
- Academy of Leader Member at Student Government Association
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
Managed day-to-day office operations. Prepared and oversaw large quantities of sensitive and confidential information; Worked closely with all department managers to ensure accuracy
and completeness; met with them to review gross revenues, routine and non-routine expenses, departmental profits, etc. Oversaw Garage Keepers insurance of building, property, and
assets. Liaison and on-site contact for Subaru's floor plan auditor. Prepared and monitored
• Monitored all activity to anticipate and troubleshoot problem areas and maintain high profitability
• Recruited directly by dealership owner to take more recent position (was first Comptroller when dealership opened) Bookkeeping responsibility for General Ledger, income and expense reports. Balanced multiple multimillion dollar checking accounts and floor plan statements. Reconciled all financial schedules. Balanced parts statements. Prepared and paid monthly sales tax and quarterly corporate taxes. Reviewed and posted vehicle deals into accounting systems. Produced detailed 5-page monthly financial statements and submitted to manufacturer.
• Recognized by corporate office for meeting every submission deadline with 100% accurate reports HR responsibilities: Co-hired, trained, supervised, evaluated, and terminated all office and management positions (in conjunction with General Management). Set compensation rates, recommended raises and promotions. Prepared payroll (63 employees), managed health insurance, retirement benefits, workers compensation, etc.
- Comptroller at Steve Lewis Subaru
- Office Manager at Country Nissan
- Office Manager at BMW of West Springfield
8 years at this Job
- A.S. in Business Management - Business Management
1986- Present Axis Studios/Wave Entertainment Group/Axis Productions/Deep Space/Body & Soul NY Working from home now that company has downsized Position: was Comptroller when it was a full running studio *Complete responsibility for accounting and financial aspect of a US/ European/Japanese multimedia conglomerate A/P, A/R, P/R, G/L, payroll, 941's, yearly reports, W-2's, 1099's. Bank Recs, Double Taxation for all companies in US, Europe, Japan *Knowledge of financial and tax treaties with US *Job costing, budgeting *Credit Manager *Responsible for supervising 7 individuals reporting directly to me Proficient in most accounting programs. Currently use: Yardi System also know Tenant Pro Accounting System; Real World; Quick Books; Lotus; Excel; Microsoft word. On Mac & PC
1986- Present Axis Studios/Wave Entertainment Group/Axis Productions/Deep Space/Body & Soul NY
Working from home now that company has downsized
Position: was Comptroller when it was a full running studio
*Complete responsibility for accounting and financial aspect of a US/ European/Japanese multimedia conglomerate
A/P, A/R, P/R, G/L, payroll, 941's, yearly reports, W-2's, 1099's. Bank Recs, Double Taxation for all companies in US, Europe, Japan
*Knowledge of financial and tax treaties with US
*Job costing, budgeting
*Responsible for supervising 7 individuals reporting directly to me
Proficient in most accounting programs. Currently use: Yardi System also know Tenant Pro Accounting System; Real World; Quick Books; Lotus; Excel; Microsoft word. On Mac & PC
- Comptroller at Axis Studio/AxisProductions/Deep Space/Body & Soul.......
- Controller at Trion Real Estate Mgmt
- Controller/Office Manager at Hirsch Enterprises
33 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business
- High school or equivalent
Current duties as Comptroller
• Directs financial activities of the Trustee's office; ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions.
• Provides supervision support for the office.
• Prepares annual budget; manages budget and controls expenses effectively. Recommends changes in the trustee fee based on current and projected finances.
• Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls that comply with the requirements of the United States Trustee (U.S.T.).
• Maintains all necessary insurance and bonding requirements, as required by the U.S.T.
• Works with Trustee to oversee pay and benefits issues.
• Serves as plan administrator for certain benefit programs and is responsible for negotiation of contracts and administration of these programs.
• Prepares monthly & annual reports and statistics.
• Reconciles accounts and performs bank reconciliations at the end of each month.
• Reviews vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports and other records and reviews them for accuracy; match invoices to receiving documents.
• Accurately keys all confidential payroll related data; maintains employee payroll tax documents.
• Solves problems concerning payroll, answers inquiries, and enforces payroll policies. Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance, and 401(k) deductions. Prepare the payroll & 401k summary on a monthly and annual basis.
• Maintains 401k, medical, dental, vision, disability and other benefit plans.
• Responsible for quality control by regularly reviewing various control reports to ensure accuracy and integrity of debtor's cases and audit work of all employees on an ongoing basis.
• Resolve problems related to the quality and productivity of the team.
• Update existing procedures and ensures that manuals are up-to-date.
• Oversee preparation of annual audit; liaison with external auditors.
Current duties as Comptroller
- Comptroller at Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee
- Assistant Director of Operations at Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee
- Accounting Manager at Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee
- Accountant/Assistant Manager at Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Accounting
- Associates of Applied Technology - Accounting
20762 Position: Reviews Accounting Tech. Supervisor: Mr. Richard Dillow Telephone#: 240-612-5937 Accomplishments:
• Reviews Daily Audits line by line (line of accounting transactions) which includes 4 PARTs: control funding, requisitions, overrides; and outstanding collection vouchers, are (FIAR), Financial Improvement Audit Readiness Compliance; upon reviewing through OLRV Reports lookup by posted date(s) the line of accounting transactions in matching through ABSS, CRIS systems emails or other provided documentations or all three.
• Reviews and identifies contracts in EDA accounting system for increase or decrease that is deobigated, which I forward to the proper channels for processing.
• Reviews monthly MORDs line of accounting transactions and inform the resource managers (RA) to annotate any corrections; valid information they submitted to match with our records; email communication and provides compliance returns in order for their transactions to be completed and accomplished.
• Uses advanced word-processing software to create, format, modify, edit, and print, copy, correct delete, move text to variety of letters, reports, memos, and other textual documents. Customized spreadsheet enters as to revise, sort or calculate and retrieve data from standard forms. Recognizes differences in existing procedures and applications and makes choices among established alternatives that often steps/procedures differ in terms variety of document or specific report to be produced or edited.
• Assisted past project with vendor pay team previous and current documentation identified/annotated corrections sent for DFAS obligation and process.
• Supervision initiated, completing the process with a one-year backlog established maintained accounting files by fiscal periods.
• Record Management, for the accounting operations. Records Custodian (RC)--currently documents are updated and have been current with air force financial department's file plans control dispositions in creating, retrieving, modifying and transferring records as pertains in AFRIMS air force records system as well as the current air force guidance's.
• Efficiently and effectively have established fiscal year (FIAR) Congressional OBAD Budget Authority Delegate records by Appropriations/Fund Code/ ID # in numerical order. I initiated also other records requisition that include MORDS, MIPR, and Travel Voucher; revamped accounting operations that gives the technician/managers quicker retrieval and easy finding records information.
• Currently he has consolidated and updated for total fiscal MIPRs transactions on excel spreadsheets past and current files as well as scanning incoming files and documents for their reviews and records. In addition, assistant senior accounting technicians through ABSS/CRIS accounting system verifying, and identifying the line of accounting transactions. Ensures correct punctuation, spelling capitalization, and grammar. Verifies that the format and arrangement of final copy conform to air force regulations style manuals, and office procedures.
➢ Review over two thousands transactions monthly for Funds Control of Daily Audits report and identified errors, 98% correctness and accuracy during the UEI, Unit Evaluation Inspection for the AFDW Air Force-wide as well as the (FIAR) compliance SAF Headquarter Air Force; result in Financial Improvement Audit Readiness on going presently.
➢ Briefing the Accounting Operations Div. on Daily Audits Process & Procedures
➢ Taken writing course Effective Writing and presentation Writing to improve my writing
➢ Operated Optical Disc/Color Digital scanners-- various Air Force vouchers financial documents, statement and invoices with 95% accuracy that I monitored as a tested system which I've scanned 40,000 financial governmental documents 95-98% accuracy.
20762 Position: Reviews Accounting Tech.
Supervisor: Mr. Richard Dillow Telephone#: 240-612-5937
- Comptroller, Andrews AFB at Air Force Comptroller
- Office Auto Clerk at Air Force Comptroller
- at EEO
- Administrative Writing Presentation at ASMC Professional Development Institute
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration, Office Management
- - Theology
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
• Assist the Comptroller with credit card reconciliation, placement of funds, processing purchase requests, and other financial matters
• Assist student group presidents and treasurers through the Student Association financial procedure
- Deputy Comptroller at SUNY Albany Student Association
- First Year Senator-at-Large at SUNY Albany Student Association
- Financial Assistant at SUNY Albany Student Association
- Summer Counselor at CORE
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Computer Science and Music
- Advanced Regents Diploma