Provided Customer service, greeting patients, switchboard operator, entering patient balances into computer system, collecting patient's form of payments, going over PHREESIA and checking copayments and balances, pulling charts and labs, checking patients IN/OUT, scheduling appointments. 03/01/2017-06/01/2017 Deaths in family and Father had knee replacement surgery along with my Mother's knee surgery, I was their caretaker.
- Receptionist, Computer Administrator at Charleston OB/GYN
- Receptionist, Trainee in Admissions at Vibra Hospital of Charleston
- Cashier, Receptionist, Title Clerk Aid at Hoover Mitsubishi
- at Medical Leave
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associates of Science
• Computer Administration
• Basic Carpentry
• Interior/Exterior painting
- Painting, Handyman, Computer Administrator at Stines INC
- Student Patrol Officer at MHCC Public Safety, Mt.Hood Community
- Bartender, Banquet Staff, Barback, Door Man, Convention Hall at Snow King Resort
5 years at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Information Technology
• Managed implementation and project installation and ensure architecture, configuration and integration conformity.
• Standardized user privileges and systems settings using automated deployment tools such as Group Policy Management Console (GMPC) of over 1000+ users.
• Developed, test, and implement local restoral and contingency operations plans $750 million computer weapon system.
• Supervised Airmen to understand responsibilities, identified problem areas, and outlined corrective actions.
• Conducted monthly job performance, goal setting, and career development counseling for new Airmen.
• Planned and implemented training activities such as classes, workshops, and exercises for Windows 10 upgrade.
• Utilized enterprise-patching tools to implement security updates/patches and operating system patches.
• Provided Tier 1 support and input network problems in to BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite
- NETWORK AND COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR at U.S. AIR FORCE
10 years, 11 months at this Job
I was responsible for all office equipment as well as compter networking and and software. I was also a flooring sales person. I was also responsible for shipping and receiving. And filled in for accounting personnel.
- Computer Administrator at Craftco Flooring
- Computer administrator/flooring sales at
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Systems in Business
Manage telephone and desktop support for the West Region consisting of over 800+ employees over 11 sites using Windows based operation system platform.
• Provide mobile support for iPhones, iPads, Android OS, Surface Pro III Tablets, and assist users with troubleshooting and other computer-related issues.
• Preform name changes, account creations using Power Shell, disabling of accounts, adding or removing security, logging in new users, and providing support for all software and applications.
• Preform break/fix repair and reimaging of computers.
• Take care of weekly backups of the network.
• Set up phone extensions and create voicemail accounts on the NEC phone system.
• Work with Corporate IT with upgrades to the West Region network.
• Track returned/reassigned equipment.
• Handle tracking of E-Waste equipment.
- Senior Computer Administrator at Henkels & McCoy
- various roles at Henkels & McCoy
- Help Desk Supervisor at Henkels & McCoy
- Senior Help Desk Technician at Henkels & McCoy
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- AS in Information Technology - Networking
- Computer Administrator at Daily's Premium Meats
- Computer Support tech at Creekstone Farms
- Help Desk Tech for Beechcraft at Buchanan Technologies
- Aviation Communication System Technician at United States Marine Corp
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Science/ Network Administrator
- Technical School - Aviation Communication
Computer Administrator II / Web Administrator Starting Pay: $13.87/hr. Ending Pay: $30.50/hr. Developed and administered computer software training program Troubleshoots software and hardware problems for over 300 users Database administration (using Microsoft Access) Web Administrator for two city-supported websites, city’s Facebook page Project manager for the following: transit software implementation, City’s Intranet (FrontPage 2003, WSS 3.0, Windows SharePoint Foundations 2013); the following website transitions: www.ci.livonia.mi.us, FilmLivonia, Livonia Community Transit, Livonia Police Department (2009-2014), Parks and Recreation, Water and Sewer Department, Livonia Television Podcasts, Livonia Television, 16th District Court Dashboard, Law Department, Youth Employment Office, Livonia Community Recreation Center, Arts Commission, Veteran’s Resources, Economic Development Department, manually coded site navigation and several modules using CSS and HTML5, five upgrades on DNN from version 4.9 to 7.4.2, upgrade Intranet from WSS 3.0 to SharePoint Foundations 2013, GovDelivery, Laserfiche Avante Project manager for implementation of GovDelivery to send digital communication by email to subscribers Identifying and eliminating malware and viruses Assists with budget preparation and department annual report
- Computer Administrator II/Webmaster at City of Livonia (Retired 2016)
- Service Writer (Part-time) at Redford Auto - Westland
- Master Instructor at Ujima School of Martial Arts
- Records Clerk at AT&T, 100 Galleria Officentre
27 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Human Resources - INCOMPLETE
- Business Administration - Business Administration
Recruited by Technical Specialties to provide contract technical support for Maryland Department of IT (DoIT) 700-user Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (virtual and non-virtual) and IBM AS400 enterprise environment. Member of a 5-technician team supervised by a technical lead.
• Instrumental in setting up new server with Windows 2012 and configuring Windows Deployment Services (WDS) role. Created standard images for each model of workstation used in the enterprise. Perform monthly updates of existing images and regular maintenance of the WDS service.
• In-person and remote desktop deployment and administration; advanced diagnostics and repair of workstation, server and peripherals; support office productivity applications; configure VPN-user connectivity; manage desktop to business system connectivity on terminal emulators, configure and deploy desktop and network printers, and multi-function network devices; configure and manage Microsoft Virtual PC running on Windows 7 workstations.
• Create and maintain objects in Active Directory; manage and administer file and print services; create and manage enterprise GPOs; perform DFS changes and updates for the NAS; manage workstations and servers using Dell KACE; manage and administrate backup and recovery operations including tape rotation; perform after-hours server patch management; provide VBS and batch scripting maintenance.
• Track and update status and resolution of reported IT service issues; create and maintain technical documentation.
- Senior Computer Administrator, Maryland State DoIT Office, Baltimore at Technical Specialties
- IT Supervisor, USICE Headquarters, Washington DC at QBASE LLC
- Regional Technical Manager, OCONUS, USICE Field Office, Baltimore MD at QBASE LLC
- Technical Lead, USICE Field Office, Baltimore, MD at Qinetiq North America
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- AA - Information Technology and Networking
Responsibilities Managed property at an FM radiostatio Did routine repairs and radio system maintenace Was computer administrator for 40 computers involved in operating the radio station Accomplishments Digitized programs and music from other media such as records and tapes, Implemented a digital audio delivery system to replace manual playing of media.
- Property Administrator at WIHS Radio Station
- Lab Director at Phoenix Environmental Services Inc
- Lead Scientist at National Institutes of Health
- Forensic Scientist at Commonwealth of Virginia
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- MFS - Forensic Science
- Bachelor's - Biochemistry/Chemistry
• Provided a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop systems.
• Add, remove, update user's information, and resetting password
• Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including PC, printers, phones and scanners) to ensure optimal system performance.
• Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Documenting the configuration of the system.
- COMPUTER ADMINISTRATOR at INFONET CONSULTING GROUP
- SHAREPOINT WEB DEVELOPER / SITE SUPPORTER at GENERAL DYNAMICS
- MICROSOFT EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATOR at GENERAL DYNAMICS
- PRINCIPAL SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at DELL FEDERAL SERVICES
5 months at this Job
- - Certified Business Project Manager