• Worked in QIMS as computer administrator for 2 years.
• Collecting and maintaining information related to different School's achievements.
• Holding records of students, fee structures, and maintaining records of different activities undertaken by school administration.
• Administer salaries and work out leave entitlements.
- Computer administrator at
- staff at School and Collage
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A - Elective English
Provide technical support for all the department members and students. Support the network infrastructure and troubleshoot any administrative and instructional computer device.
- Computer Administrator Assistant at Industrial Engineering & Operation Research Department
- Researcher on Slow Sand Filter with Biochar at Providence College
- Gallo Fellowship in Ghana at Gallo Foundation
- IT Technician at IT Department Providence College
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering-Physics-Systems
- Bachelor's - Biomedical Engineering
• Administered & Managed Network, Cabling Infrastructure
• Manage Servers (Virtual and On-site)
• Website Development
• Built/Repaired Workstations
- Network and Computer Administrator at Lifeline Medical Inc
- Quality Assurance Technician and Computer Engineer at Channel One International
- Volunteer at Moffitt Cancer Center
- Security Officer at Signal 88 Security
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Network System Administration
- Associate of Science - Criminal Justice
In this position I provided support to multiple business entities. These ranged from office, laboratory,
and manufacturing environments. Subject matter expert for all aspects of IT.
Provided and implemented plans to improve the IT infrastructures reliability and redundancy.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and developing new IT employees.
• Manage IT employees day to day workload and projects.
• LAN/WAN Management with Cisco, HP ProCurve/Aruba, and Fortigate Firewalls.
• Windows Server and storage configuration, maintenance, and replacements.
• Backup and disaster recovery with Barracuda Backup, Veeam and VMware.
• Used VMware to provide redundancy to the server environment.
• Manage all aspects of Active Directory with multiple domains.
• Manage Employee email with Exchange 2010, 2016, Office 365.
• Experience with NEC Univerge SV9100 PBX and Cell phone support.
• Public DNS and Domain management
- Network and Computer Administrator at Erie Management Group, LLC.
- Infrastructure Administrator - Network at FMC Technologies
- Systems Administrator - Network at Presque Isle Downs & Casino
- IT Specialist I at Kwik Fill/Red Apple
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Information Systems/Networking
Patrol, issue citations, conduct investigations, attend court monthly, implemented reserve program, conducted background investigations, trained reserves, coordinated testing, completed reports, maintained equipment, manage and conduct maintenance on all City computers and networks.
- Lieutenant / Computer Administrator at CALUMET POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Director of Operations at DELTA ASSET PROTECTION
- Thread Rep at DEEP WELL TUBULAR SERVICES
- Gun Range Director of Operations/ Range Police Officer at SAC AND FOX NATION POLICE
2 years, 10 months at this Job
• Troubleshoot peripheral equipment associated with the network; TCP/IP, SMTP, Domain, Laptops, Desktops, Microsoft Products May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software.
• Removed O/S and install new using Ghost program, while backing-up data with equipment. Entering commands for AS-400 computer terminals and set controls for keyboard hot keys and peripheral devices while the operating system to insure no error messages.
• Perform duties with occupation, requiring clerical duties assigned in accordance with the office procedures of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing.
- Network Administrator at Quarantine Networking & Computer Repair Center LLC
- Sr. IP Field Specialist at DynCorp / DRS Technical Services, Inc
- Helpdesk Technician at Vonage / Connextions.Inc
- Field Technician at Family Dollar /Roll Us Out
7 years at this Job
Sales Representative, Purchasing, Negotiating Pricing with Suppliers, Inventory, Technical Support, Prepare Architectural Coatings Submittals, Computer Administrator, Repair Equipment (automatic tinting machines, paint sprayers, pressure washers, paint shakers, computer equipment)
- Manager at Daniels Paint & Decorating Center
- Manufacturing Technician at IBM
- Breakfast Supervisor at Burger King - Carrols Corp
19 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Accounting, Math
- High school or equivalent - Math
Onsite System Administrator Responsibilities include hardware and software install and troubleshooting for all Providers and Staff , and assisting with EHR implementation and support Microsoft Office 2010-365 Setup of Imaging software, Dicom, Radiation Oncology software Remote assistance for all company clients through Tucson, Phoenix, San Diego consisting of various professional fields Support for remote neurology site locations networking and software issues Server backups, restores, VMWARE machine creations and troubleshooting Avaya IP Office administration, Voicemail Pro, Fax Finder Researching and presenting options for all Hardware upgrades and Software purchases Configuring physical security systems onsite
- Systems Administrator at Tower23IT
- Detention Officer at Missoula County Sheriff Department
- Printer Technician at Anders Business Solutions
- Onsite Computer Administrator/ Server Administrator assistant at Intellitech/ Center for Neurosciences
1 year at this Job
- - Communication Graphics
- High School Diploma - General Studies
Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems. Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support. Install and perform minor/major repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications. Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software. Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades. Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software. Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities. PPD
- Micro Computer Specialist at New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- Senior Technical Support Representative at PPD
- Document Technician at Xerox
- Naval Yeoman at United States Military
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Early Childhood Education
- BA - Criminal Justice
Optimize, install, and repair hardware, software, and network functionality for clients seeking expert technical support. * Leverage extensive knowledge and expertise with regard to computer and systems administration to troubleshoot issues and impediments, set up clients' new computers, and install hardware and software. * Create, build, and execute superior client-focused solutions with strong attention to detail. * Track, manage, and resolve customer concerns in a timely, effective, and courteous manner. Noted Accomplishment: * Independently delivered phenomenal customer experiences and built rapport through superior technical strategy, client relations management, and communication of complex technical concepts.
- Computer Technician Freelance at Self-Employed
- Computer Administrator at CompuCom/Intel
- Computer Technician Freelance at Self-Employed
- PC Support Technician at Adecco/Advanced Energy
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronics Technology - Electronics Technology