• Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems
• Working with clients to resolve issues, processing or computation needs within computer program.
• Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages. Notifying supervisor for additional resources.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Computer Analyst at FedEx World Tech Center
- Computer Repair Technician at Fujitsu America
- Computer Operator at FedEx World Tech Center
- at FedEx TechConnect
9 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Electronic Engineering
- Associate - radiology technology
I am responsible for the supervision and direction of the Districts Nutrition Information Technology Department. With District enrollment of about 52K students, I support all of the Departments computer systems, software and Point of Sale Equipment, working with all vendors and their respective software. I helped implement school site vending machines along with Electronic meal menus and meal website design and implementation.
- Computer Analyst at San Bernardino City Unified School District
- Systems Analyst at Pasadena Unified School District
- Systems Analyst at Marconi Astronics
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
June 2017 - December 2018
• Computer / Technology Analyst
• Utilized office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed, approved and clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
• Designed a payroll system that maintained payroll information that implemented collections, calculations, and data entry
• Analyzed daily trends to summarize and create special reports for employee readiness and data understanding
• Curated and deployed office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide office operations and initiatives
- Student Management | Computer Analyst at L.C.C.C
- Administrative Assistant at
- Office Assistant/Security at H.I.P
- Sales Associate/ Buyer at Secret Garden
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates in Cyber Security Management - Cyber Security Management
• Install desktop workstations
• Performed data migration, user acceptance tests and troubleshot system functional usage
• Managed the spare computer components, peripherals, and physical and online repository of software used by all the companies.
• Train staff on PC workstations and Mac
• Performed troubleshooting on and assisted with network connectivity issues, email accounts, network printing, and application issues.
• Installed network drops and ran cabling from drops to routers, switches and VOIP
- Computer Analyst at Little Brother LLC
- Special Education Teacher at Delta T
- Special Education Teacher at Camelot Schools
- Computer Technician at Camden Academy Charter School
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Mass Communications
• Identify and resolve desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile device hardware and software issues
• Network troubleshooting and determination of appropriate escalation path if necessary
• Resolve and work proactively on virus issues and initiatives
• Assist in new system deployments/loading appropriate software as needed
• Communicate complex computer information into easy-to-understand terminology for non-technical individuals
- Computer Analyst at Allscripts at Northwell Health
- Server at Old Street Restaurant & Bar
- Clinical Computer Operations Analyst at Apex Systems at Northwell Health
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Operations Management and Information Systems
- Repaired and replaced hardware, including printers, routers, switches, and mobile devices. - Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues. - Set up equipment for approximately 40 employees, including installing cables and hardware. - Ordered necessary supplies and parts to repair malfunctioning hardware.
- Network/Computer Analyst at SmartSource
- Network Technician at SmartSource
- IT Manager at PC Pros
- Network Technician at PC Pros
2 years, 8 months at this Job
• Designed, installed, and continually maintain computer programs designed specifically for farmer cooperatives.
- Computer Analyst at Monroe County Coop
- Utility Inspector at Southern Cross Corporation
37 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduated. - Computer programming. Learned COBOL/ASSEMBLER LANGUAGE/FORTRAN/PL1/RPGII
- High school - General academic
• Provide all Aviation reporting for the Department of Interior
• Manage the planning and development of migrating data from Oracle to MSSM
• Responsible for maintaining all of the Acquisition Department’s websites
• Managed and Optimized aircraft inspection data for the Department of Interior
- Computer Analyst at Department of Interior
- Intelligence Officer at MTC
- Operations Manager at Sprinkler Specialties
- Financial Advisor at UBS
3 years at this Job
1. Shipping orders 2. Processing Jobs 3. Running a team 4. Packaging orders 5. Organization 6. Peoper Emails 7. Excel 8. Microsoft word 9.
- Computer Analyst at MSIL Staffing
- Caregiver (Part-time) at Great Care Home Health
- Cashier at Save-A-Lot
- AT&T Customer Service Representative at AT&T
7 months at this Job
- Freshmen year of College -DNF - Athletic training - General Studies
- High school
• Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
• Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
• Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
• Provided on-call support for critical issues.
- Computer Analyst at Jackson Wood Fencing
- Assistant Maintenance Laborer at Jackson Wood Fencing
- Donation Attendant at Goodwill Houston Donation Center
- Landscape Laborer at "Tex" Harrison - Houston, Texas
6 years at this Job
- High School Diploma