I perform the duties of computer IT assistant systems network administration for the 325th Squadron Medical Group at Tyndall Air Force Base. Customer service and support to medical staff and provide technical support to Medical enlisted Air Force and civilian federal employee's group staff. 350 White Ingram Parkway, Unit 7 30132 Dallas, Georgia 30132-5069 Home: (717)386-2718. Cell: (717)422-8864 [email protected]
- Computer Assistant at Federal Government Employee GS-7 Tyndall Air Force Base
- Distribution Process Worker at Federal Government Employee WG-5 DOD/DLA Department OF Defense Logistics Agency
- Material Handler and Shipping & Receiving/ Computer IT and Test & repair ROR Screener Examiner at DB Schenker/Apple Computer
- Import/Export Specialist at DB Schenker/Apple Computer
5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Information Systems
- Associates Degree
President's Office, Kiely Hall
• Creating and maintaining meeting schedules of the vice president.
• Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
• Received and distributed faxes and mail in a timely manner.
• Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence. 2. CUNY York College, Jamaica, NY Computer Assistant Office
• Processed/Evaluate test results through Scan-Tron.
• Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Computer Assistant Office at Federal Work Study
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Computer Science
In this position, I serve as the Computer Assistant/eTools Manager for the 86th Maintenance Group/Quality Assurance Ramstein Airbase which has over 450 users. My primary daily responsibilities include administering and maintaining information systems and hardware. Managed user accounts in Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA), created computer accounts ensuring proper placement into Organizational Units and assigning security rights. Reset passwords for users when accounts were locked out or expired. I ensure systems and users are following existing regulations, directives, and vendor’s specifications. Manage all aspects of information systems to include acquisition, support, training, and installations for the organization. Perform inventory of hardware, maintain stocked parts to ensure prompt service and arrange for replacement parts. Identify hardware problems and develop solutions for associated short and long-term effects. Serves as project officer for installing new computer systems, software, and maintenance of all computer systems. Reimaged over 450 hundred computer systems for the migration of Windows 10 operating system. Diagnose and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents using remote desktop connection. Troubleshoots hardware, Wide Area Network (WAN), and Local Area Network (LAN) problems. Research, evaluating, and providing feedback on problematic trends and patterns in customer support requirements after Windows 10 migration. Responsible for customer training and technical assistance for the organizations computer systems. Provide security briefings to new users and keep supervisors informed on security changes and problems, assessed security events to determine the impact and implemented the best corrective actions. Utilize the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) website to restrict unauthorized personnel are given rights to certain areas on the Network. Provide ongoing technical advice and guidance to customers, both inside and outside of the immediate organization. Detects patterns or common causes for recurring problems to determine where standardized solutions are needed. Review new and recurring job requests to identify unanticipated actions needed to supplement instructions. Prepares operating procedures and recommends automated methods for better use of resources. Install or remove software packages to include operating systems, office automation, and special purpose software. Load appropriate printer drivers for each software package to ensure compatibility with attached or network printer.
- Computer Assistant at 86 Maintenance Group Quality Assurance
- Telecommunications Operations Chief at United States Army
- Cable Section Head at UNITED STATES ARMY
- Drill Instructor at United States Army
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
- Associates of Applied Science - Applied Science
I uploaded software onto computers. Helped students with minor computer problems. Provided help to students for computer classes.
- Computer Assistant at Dutchess Community College
- Sales Associate at Dollar General
- Gardener at Earthworks Organic Gardener
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Data Entry, Computer Operator, Technical Support.
- Computer Assistant at Department Transportation (FAA)
32 years, 8 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Secretary
- Business School - Secretary
• Provided computer-aided communication training, services and education
• Assisted community members with building resumes and developing basic computer knowledge
• Used basic Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Computer assistant at Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH)
- Promoter at Fort Bliss Military Base
- Server at Fort Bliss Military Base
- Hostess at Italian restaurant
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- GED - was Nursing
- Bachelor's - Business Management and Law
Performed basic computer maintenance and troubleshooting. Eliminated outdated records by sending the records to be scanned. Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate. Addressed customer queries. Oversaw office inventory by restocking supplied and making purchase orders. Supplied key cards and building access to employees and visitor. Performed basic office related tasks including correspondence, photocopying and recordkeeping.
- Computer Assistant at BINGO HALL
- FILADE ASSOCIATE at Ibadan
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
- B.A - COMPUTER SCIENCE
· Worked independently in an academic office setting while maintaining a professional and confidential demeanor. · Demonstrated ability to establish work related goals and be self-directed in daily activities. · Used basic written and verbal communication skills · Used basic math skills without a calculator. · Trusted with a high level of accountability, judgment, and discretion to address and solve problems. · Assisted faculty and students with various technological issues (log-ins, printer network, computer software, classroom hardware). · Gained knowledge of university infrastructure, policies, and procedures. · Performed with office systems and ability to use a broader range of technology, systems, and software packages.
- Computer Assistant at Csu Stanislaus
- Packer/Sanitation/Dispatch Coordinator at Frito Lay
- Band Manager at Independent Act - Proto-Man
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A - Philosophy
- Associate - Philosophy
Tutored/assisted Dr. George Velasco how to use the computer for his real estate business. Setup/managed websites, wrote blogs, advertised through social media, setup/installed needed software, made calls to leads and provided support for certain procedures.
• Have worked for companies such as Sempra Energy/So Cal Gas, AAA California, and Mattel Inc.
- COMPUTER ASSISTANT at DR. GEORGE VELASCO
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Aerospace Engineering
Assist teachers at the computer lab Giving students enough exposure to coding and basic programming Assisting with NWEA test screening
- Computer Assistant at Charles Campagne Elementary school
- at School Monitor- Bethpage High School
- Founder at Vidya's Boutique
- Recruiter at Citrus Solutions Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Engineering