Florida During my time as a Computer Assistant for the Florida Black State Legislators, i helped to input funding from companies that were willing to give the Legislation money so that they can give money to the political figures for their campaign.
- Computer Assistant at Florida Black State Legislators
- Volunteer at Vactional Bible School
- Student Body President at Cobb Middle School
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
21902. Full-time, 40 Hours per week, GS7 Joe Tadalan, SharePoint Administrator/Supervisory Computer Assistant, (410) 642-2411 x6243 As a computer assistant I was responsible for processing data for clinical studies, using data processing program (DATAFAX). Using this program, I entered & verified all data received from each study site via case report forms. I received and collated data for each study on a daily basis for entry ensure data integrity and consistencies into our SAS-based program data entry system. I organized all data received in order of each study guidelines and after processing and verification of the data. I audit all paper data forms received form study sites, monitoring them for incorrect, insufficient, and erroneous data. I contacted each site to resolve any errors that were found via the phone, internet, and fax. Because of my knowledge as a Computer Assistant and the knowledge of the data processing programs I was tasked with training new Computer Assistant.
- Computer Assistant at Perry Point VA Medical Center
- Program Specialist at Baltimore Research and Education Foundation
- Member Service Representative at Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union
- Administrative Assistant at Lucent Technologies
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - General
This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Supervisor: Stan Alama (8084335793) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first 05/2016 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 0335 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 08 Job Applications Computer Assistant (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Supervisor: Stan Alama (8084335793) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first Account Army Reserve
- Computer Assistant at GS Grade
- Computer Assistant at Duplicate
- Computer Assistant at Tripler Army Medical Center
- Supervisor at Hawaiian Telecom Customer Care
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Annotto Bay, St. Mary
June to August 2018
• Meek's Computers, Highgate, St. Mary June 2018 Computer Assistant
- Computer Assistant at National Commercial Bank
- Site Administrator Assistant at St. Mary High School
- Record Keeping and Customer Service at St. Mary High School
- at St. Mary High School
2 months at this Job
- BSc. - Accounting and Economics
• A customer service position that assist and dealt with computer issues and money management of the register 2013- Present Nassau Community College Barns and Noble Customer service assistant
- Computer Assistant at Uniondale Public Library
- Internship at Youngsters and Fine Etiquette I.I.C
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in arts
Remote Radiology Coder
• Diagnostic Radiology coder-professional and global. Codes 50 to75 charges per hour with 95%accuracy or higher.
• Analyze and Audit Computer Assistant software for errors. Report improvements needed to XML and HL7 for better implication of coding.
• Review physician documentation and request missing information needed to code complete charge.
• Review CCI, MUE, LCD edits.
• Denial specialist - research and resolution of government and third party denials.
• Charge post missing or incorrect charges from audits.
• Trained personnel on edits, denials, charge posting, return for information of physician documentation. Developed memos for these processes.
- Analyze and Audit Computer Assistant at Zotec Partners
13 years at this Job
- - Medical Billing and Coding Institute
Volunteers as a Computer Assistant; duties included the following:
• Installed MS Office and printer software.
• Brief and instruct end-users on new technologies, software programs and applications
• Performed virus/malware checks and updated virus software
• Providing support with desktop software, user accounts, and peripheral issues
- Computer Assistant (PRN), Williams Computer Services at
- Host at Town Hall Restaurant
- Server Assistant/Host/Server at Longhorn Restaurant
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies - Interdisciplinary Studies
Patient Administration Systems and Biostatistics Activity Ft. Sam Houston Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234 United States 06/2007 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 0335 Pay Plan: GS Grade: GS 7 Computer Assistant Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Computer Support Tier 1 knowledge of Remedy 8.1 Accounts Manager for Restricted Applications storing Personal Health Information/Personal Identification Information on our Army Website for Medical Personnel Defense Commissary Agency
- Computer Assistant at Dept. of Army MEDCOM
- Computer Assistant at East Kelly AFB
- Shipping Manager 88 at Oklahoma City Intl
12 years at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Computer Applications & Design
• Wiped hard drives and reprogrammed computers
• Organized equipments and cleaned office
• Placed electric wires over ceilings
• Repaired computer issues
- Computer Assistant at Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind
- Pit Crew Member at Pyro's Fire Fresh Pizza
- Carpenter Assistant at Bruce Upchurch Homes LLC
- Assistant at Equipment and Supply
1 month at this Job
Provide support and manage Realtor’s computer systems, including updates of OS and security patches. Install and maintain key software programs including Microsoft office, Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Photoshop. Provide weekly incremental backups of data with NovaBACKUP Buffalo Suite on TS2100D Buffalo Network Attached Storage (NAS). Photograph residential listings and upload data to MLS database system.
- Computer Assistant at Trish Stovall Realtor
- Technician Support Specialist at Micro Center
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Philosophy