• Built computer systems to customer specification for private clients, as Field Technician and as Computer Consultant.
• Provided PC support to users locally and virtually using Windows XP, 7 and OS X systems
• Installed, troubleshot and upgraded PC hardware software and networks
• Repaired any software or hardware problems with customers PCs
• Performed imaging of desktops and laptops
• Removed any spyware, adware or viruses for SOHO
• Disk cleanup and install new operating systems on customers computers
• Fixed and installed wireless and wired home networks
- Computer Consultant at Computer Engineering Consulting Inc
- Systems Administrator at Computer Engineering Consulting Inc
- IT Administrator at Computer Engineering Consulting Inc
- Desktop Support Technician II at Computer Engineering Consulting Inc
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Electrical Engineering Technology
• Served as the first point of contact for School of Education faculty, staff, and students seeking assistance for technology related issues to ensure the smooth operation of the School of Education Technology systems
• Entrusted with screening new Computer Consultant candidates and onboarding of new faculty that join the School of Education Personal Projects and Hackathons
- Computer Consultant at University of Pittsburgh Department of Education
- Software Engineering Intern at Ellucian
- at The Pitt Challenge
- at Code Day Pittsburgh
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Computer Consultant sales and service
• Sales and service of home and business computer networks
• Hardware and software, service, installation and configuration
• Network security and administration
- Independent Computer Consultant at
- Account Coordinator at Coverdell and Company
- Customer service, call center at GoHealth, LLC
- Independent Computer Consultant at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Teach Microsoft Programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Test people to get certified in Microsoft Program
• Help students gain computer skills
- Computer Consultant at Perfecting Apps LLC
- Office Assistant at James M. Milne Library
- Student Assistant at James M. Milne Library
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Africana and Latino Studies
Responsibilities - Teaching young students the basic informations about the computer and the systems commands : OS system for Mac computers and Windows Microsoft for Microsoft computers . - informations gathering and researches needed for students at the school Skills Used - Ability to teach and help students to understand and learn the basic informations about the computer and its operating system. - Ability of gathering informations and researches from Internet. - Ability to make researches with deferent languages : English, Arabic and French
- Computer Consultant at El Moez
- Sales agent at Teleport penance
3 years at this Job
Part-time * Service customers promptly and efficiently * Maintain and repair computers * Consult with customers on Computer requirements * Configure, Upgrade and Troubleshoot * Excellent Customer Service and Customer retention * In-home Customer Service/Support * Install Modems, Routers and Wireless Routers * Customer check-list on Service and Repairs * Consult with customers on setting up small SO/HO LANs * Customer-friendly systems to add value and build customer loyalty
- Computer Consultant at Mally Computers - Computing made Simple
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Courses at Network+ and Cisco CCNA
- at Fiserv CNS/EFT
- MCSE-Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Courses at
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
From cabling to cloud services, Network, Compute, and Storage, Database Reporting.
Computer and network consulting support for various companies in Orange Co. & L.A. Provided network connectivity support, wireless and wired network setup, routers & switches, desktop and server setup and configuration, domain management, Exchange server and email services. Office 365 and SharePoint setup, administration and training.
• Windows Servers 2003-2016, Windows Clients XP-10, Windows Server and Client Core services.
• Windows Forest and Domain structures, AD DS, DNS, DHCP, GPO management, share permissions and user rights.
• Windows server 2016 Compute, Installation, configuration, and monitoring, roles and features, Core network security.
- Computer Consultant at various companies
- IT Director at Storage Pools, and VSAN
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - some computer training
-I assisted customers in determining what laptop/desktop computer they could purchase that would most efficiently and effectively suit their needs. Whether they were a student looking for a machine that would seamlessly run their school software, or an elderly couple just looking to check their daily emails. Often, customers didn't have much knowledge on PC's hardware/software and I was more than happy to guide them in the right direction. -Kept the shelves stocked and organized for our customer's shopping experience to go smoothly. -Answered any questions our customer may have related to PC/laptop hardware or software and often helped troubleshoot any problems they may of been having with a their device at home.
- Computer Consultant at Best Buy
- Kitchen Staff at Cheesecake Factory
- Hardlines Merchandiser at Kmart Corporation
5 months at this Job
- - Electronic Networking
- - Electronics and Computer Networking
Computer repairs, software issues, removal of virus/malware, any and computer issues, cell phone configurations and maintenance, office land line phone systems setup and maintenance
- Computer Consultant at Self Employed
- Director, Information Technology at Health Systems Management, Inc
- business development events at Health Systems Management, Inc
- Administrative Assistant to Owner of Company at Surf South
3 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
• Migrating Microsoft Windows 2003 servers to Windows 2012 Servers for clients. Merging servers to Virtual servers.
• Highly experienced with the creation and maintenance of Exchange 2013 servers.
• Creating of full e-commerce web site with server installation, SQL database creation and maintenance, adding and updating all products and services. Currently working on adding 5000 items to bowessealfast.com
• Install and maintain Windows Server networks including all hardware, software, security software, network backbone, and firewalls.
• Installation of new desktop and peripherals including printers, phones, scanners, bar-code scanners, and tablets.
• Helping new employees with setup of user accounts, mail accounts, and client specific applications.
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues including web hosting, server, mail hosting, and hardware failure.
• Monitor and support clients using remote access like Logmein, Teamviewer and Gottoassist
• Analyze, test and make recommendations for hardware, Mobile, and Software purchases and budgets.
• Management of software licensing, hardware inventory, software renews, office standards, and patches
• Windows Hyper-V servers, Firewall, Network infrastructure.
• Setting up of all IT Department procedures
- Computer Consultant / Owner at Indy Computer Service
- IT Coordinator at New Hope of Indiana
- Network Admin / Web Designer at NELSON MCMAHON
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- None - Electrical Engineering