Computer Consultant specializing working with small businesses and individual professionals.
- Freelance Computer Consultant at
- Information Technologies Operations Analyst at DIGITAS/RESOURCES
- Information Technologies Systems Analyst at MACY/ADVERTEX
- Freelance Computer Consultant at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science and Interpersonal Communications
• Served as the first point of contact for School of Education faculty, staff, and students seeking assistance for technology related issues to ensure the smooth operation of the School of Education Technology systems
• Entrusted with screening new Computer Consultant candidates and onboarding of new faculty that join the School of Education Personal Projects and Hackathons
- Computer Consultant at University of Pittsburgh Department of Education
- Software Engineering Intern at Ellucian
- at The Pitt Challenge
- at Code Day Pittsburgh
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Computer Consultant insuring internet connection as well as access to the private network including files, company resources and security protocols. Custom computer building including computer labs. 20+PC work network. CCTV VPN Surveillance System monitoring the work site 24 hours a day. Also teach a Non-Profit computer technology class for adults and children. Key Results:
● Installed, maintained, repaired and tested components on motherboards and circuit boards. Network, video, and soundcards.
● Implemented energy-efficient workstations, hubs, wired and wireless routers saving money annually.
● Ability to communicate difficult concepts and ideas to students fostering learning and understanding.
● Able to plan and implement new ideas and problem solve in order to reach the desired outcome of a project. 1231 Sodom Hutchings rd NE
● Vienna, OH 44438
● (234) 830-4897
● [email protected]
- Computer Consultant at CONCEPTS OF LEARNING
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - A.S.S Computer Electronics and Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma - Electrical Devices & Controls
Computer Consultant, Sykes Enterprise Eveleth, Minnesota
➢ Articulate communicator with the ability to motivate others through leadership modeling. Noted by customers, management and staff as ethical, intelligent and hard working.
➢ Created marketing strategies to address fluctuating consumer concerns during critical economic period and led team in campaign increase of as much as 14% sales and retention of customers.
➢ Negotiated inner company referral relationship with customers to allow customers to initiate business within the company.
➢ Received high volume n-bound calls. Maintained quota for outgoing calls.
➢ Managed call time with each customer to ensure the calls were handled efficiently and professionally. Certified Nurse Assistant, Edgewood Vista Virginia, Minnesota
➢ Provide a suitable environment for Residents by giving attention to cleanliness, ventilation, lighting and furniture arrangements.
➢ Practiced privacy and confidentiality about the Residents and nursing care activities.
➢ Promote restorative nursing care as directed and instructed for individual residents.
➢ Keeps alert to the Resident's condition and reports changes in the Resident's attitude, appearance, behavior, and physical ability to the Charge nurse.
➢ Promptly answers call signals. Radiologist Receptionist, Virginia Regional Medical Center Virginia, Minnesota
➢ Responsible for the administrative organization of the Radiation Therapy Department. This includes the preparation of charts, scheduling, typing and preparing invoices, requisitions, correspondence, answering multi lines telephones, greeting patients and visitors, filing inventory control, and general office organization served as a liaison between physicians, staff and patients. Computer Applications Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Lotus
- Computer Consultant at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Event and Portrait Photography
• Computer Consultant Accomplishments and Achievements
• Member American Society of Media Photographers
• Served as Officer in various Masonic Organizations Page: 2 of 2
- Photographer, Webmaster & Computer Consultant at Tall Cedars of Lebanon
- Bob Hahn Scuba Instructor, Olympus USA, and Dutch Springs at Bob Hahn Photography
- Commercial Photographer at Bob Hahn Photography
- President at Digital Graphics Inc
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- None - Computer Technology
- Associate - Photo Journalism and Graphics Arts.
- None - Liberal Arts
Independent Technical support
• Educate seniors, students and other user on computer software, hardware and network
• Resolve end user question regarding users accounts, passwords, emails and saved documents
• Install security procedures such as anti-virus and malwares on personal computers
• Perform testing of functionalities.
- Computer Consultant at Computer Technologies Consultants, Inc. (CTC)
- Customer-Driver Care Specialist at GrubHub
- Microsoft Sales Specialist at Microsoft, Cisco, HP, Dell
- Customer Support Advisor at My Footpath LLC
19 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications
I am working as a computer consultant. I provide customers with first-class sales by answering any questions when it comes to computers. Or about anything in the store in general; I can sell anything around the store. When the store is not as busy, I help with the down stocking routine. I put away products that have been returned. Also, when my department (computers) is not busy, I also go and help customer service doing returns and exchanges.
- COMPUTER CONSULTANT at BEST BUY
- CASHIER at BATH & BODY WORKS
- CASHIER, UNDER ARMOUR at
- CASHIER at MICHAEL'S
10 months at this Job
- - BIOCHEMISTRY
- - role, and leadership
IT Sales Consultant (Full-Time)
• Meet with clients to determine requirements
• Travel to customer sites
• Identify potential clients and build and maintain contacts
• Work with clients to define the scope of a project
• Performed telephone and on-site troubleshooting for clients.
• Maintained excellent client relations and service based on outstanding communication, technical efficiency and problem-solving skills.
• Built computer systems to customer specification for private clients, as computer consultant
• Researched and resolved problems on workstations and LAN, including IP resolution, cabling problems, and peripheral malfunctions.
• Installed and configured various peripherals: printers, scanners, modems, switches, and digital imaging devices.
• Worked with customers on all aspects of their IT operations providing solutions and guidance.
- Computer Consultant at Personal Company
- IT Support Specialist / Server Administrator (Contract) at MCPc, Westfield, Ohio
- Sales / System / Help Desk Administrator (Full-Time) at First Communications LLC
- Help Desk / Server Administrator (Contract) at Harris Info Source/D&B Corporation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Marketing and Sales Technology - Marketing and Sales Technology
• Designed and Maintain Computer Systems for the Dental Field
• Responsible for all aspects of support for digital imaging/ practice management systems.
- Computer Consultant at Digital Dental Solutions
- Technology Service Technician at Patterson Dental Supply
- Systems Engineer at PracticeWorks/Infologic
- Owner at California Closet Company
14 years at this Job
Field or home repair computer consultation also Computer Technician training.
- Computer Consultant/ Student at Self employed/ New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Senior Service Specialist at Ecolab Pest Elimination
- Biological Scientist at University of Florida
- Biological Science aid/Technician at USDA-ARS, Center for Medical, Agricultural & Veterinary Entomology
at this Job
- B.S. - Biological Science-Entomology
- Studying Certification in A+ - Computer Technician