• Vice Chairperson of Women In Engineering L.I., WIE Global and WIT IEEE.org,
• ComSoc. IEEE and Computer Society (volunteer)
• Active participation in most meetings of IEEE
• Taking certified courses WCET, LTE Advanced
• Building and giving presentations "Wireless Communications", "wireless towards 5G", " icloud" projects in different companies. Telegraph/ Telephone Center, Moscow, Russia Telecommunications Engineer
• Controlling device for 1028 employees.
• Responsible for the Analog and Digital Telecommunication Exchange.
• Customized training packages based upon needs as established by survey, including group writing sessions to executive and non-executive employees.
• Provided technical maintenance of the relay telecommunication exchange (100 employees).
• Established a smaller QEATE with 256 users as a training center and trained employees on system.
• Tested updated programs and repaired the equipment of the main system, maintained procedures, Created new ideas.
• Guided technical service of the QEATE with Central Controlling Device for 1028 employees.
• Investigated on customer complaints and trouble tickets by examining, interpreting performance metrics (i.e. dropped calls, throughput rates) and data and determined what issues were most impactful and improved areas of troubleshooting. Conducted drive testing/field visits resolving customer complaints.
• Controlled fiber optical cable troubleshooting and resolved problems in the optical system.
• Rewrote and updated Software.
• Worked independently on routine research and reporting functions.
• Collaborated with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support and optimization of all network.
• Hardware, software and communication problems and proved and user training where required.
• Streamlining plans and resources, re-focusing priorities, and innovating processes. Delivered system within three Months of original contract baseline. Clinical Hospital, Moscow, Russia. Telecommunications Engineer.
• In charge of the Quasi Electronic Automatic Telecommunication Exchange (QEATE) controlled device for 1028 employees.
• Controlled the QEATE system, removed breakdown situations personally.
• Interfaced with the customer and user communities to gather requirements, develop solutions, and integrate to customer systems. Paging Company, Moscow, Russia Paging company specialist
• Led direct contact with customer and held responsibility for meeting customer budgets and schedules. Ural Electrochemical Industrial Complex, Sverdlovsk, Russia. Lead Telecommunications Engineer. Quasi Electronic Automatic Telecommunication Exchange (QEATE)
• Controlling device for 512 employees.
• Adjusted the system from start to finish: installed and rewrote programs, fixed all system problems, changed typical elements of change, repaired and changed chips and other electronic devices
• Extensive knowledge of the system design.
• Configures systems and adds new equipment to network.
• Turns on new cell sites, making sure site is properly integrated into network and optimized for peak performance.
• Interfaces with all levels of management.
• Collaborated with other Network groups, (cable system, real estate, RF design, system performance, construction, etc.).
• Typically managed multiple projects.
• Optimized the network using traditional means.
• Liaise between four companies (building strong relationship between companies, applying reengineering methodologies and innovative technology solutions). Sverdlovskaya Rail Road, Nizhniy Tagil, Russia. Electromechanic of the automation and remote control interlock system at the CCIS (center of the central Interlock system
• Controlled measurement and repair center for automatic telecommunication and interlocking relay system.
- Computer consultant at computer consultant (self employed)
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- MS - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- BS - Electrical Engineering
• Built computer systems to customer specification for private clients, as Field Technician and as Computer Consultant.
• Provided PC support to users locally and virtually using Windows XP, 7 and OS X systems
• Installed, troubleshot and upgraded PC hardware software and networks
• Repaired any software or hardware problems with customers PCs
• Performed imaging of desktops and laptops
• Removed any spyware, adware or viruses for SOHO
• Disk cleanup and install new operating systems on customers computers
• Fixed and installed wireless and wired home networks
- Computer Consultant at Computer Engineering Consulting Inc
- IT Administrator at ComtechPST
- Systems Administrator at Pace Analytical Services
- IT Administrator at Newtek Business Solutions Corp
10 years at this Job
- A.A.S - Electrical Engineering Technology
On-call computer consultant for a small group of clients
● Install updates, patches
● Perform system maintenance
● Clean computers of malware and virus
● Repair computers
On-call computer consultant for a small group of clients
- Personal Computer Consultant (Volunteer) at
- PC Technician (Contractor) at System One
- Information Technology Specialist at Insight Global
- Digital Sales Lead, Music Lead at Barnes & Noble
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Installed, repaired, maintained, and upgraded hardware and software for various clients.
• Knowledge of remote desktop connections, peer-to-peer file sharing and other applications associated with remote IT assistance.
• Ability to handle different clients and different systems simultaneously.
• Identified problems, diagnosed causes and determined corrective actions for client's devices.
• Maintained dynamic websites for clients using ColdFusion and SQL.
• Provided consulting services for secure and effective computing needs.
• Implement and test end to end secured network solutions
- Computer Consultant at Self-Employed / Entrepreneur
20 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Computer consultant at Cnc computer technologies
- Computer Tech at PSC Industries, Lousiville, KY
- Supervisor at Subway
- Car Salesman at Volkswagen of Clarksville
1 year, 1 month at this Job
4/2019 -8/2019 I was hired on as an IT consultant for a Managed Service Provider. This was a large learning curve for me. Not only did I have to become familiar with A wide range of new software products to support. I also had to lean about each client and their unique requirements. In a typical day I would take multiple calls ranging from password resets to assisting vendors installation of printers to troubleshooting network issues. Part of this company's niche is to be very customer service oriented. I had to keep that in mind during every call or email sent. I was laid off from this position due to the company losing several clients. I was last tech in, so I was first tech out.
➢ Customer Service, meaning constant communication with the customer giving straight forward answers, and keeping the client informed of what was going on when a problem was escalated or delayed.
➢ Challenge yourself. Meaning constantly working to improve your own knowledge, to focus on getting certificates that I hand bothered with.
➢ I became comfortable with DattoRmm, ITglue, TendMicro, OpenDNS, Star2star as I utilized these tools every day.
I was hired on as an IT consultant for a Managed Service Provider. This was a large learning curve for me. Not only did I have to become familiar with A wide range of new software products to support. I also had to lean about each client and their unique requirements. In a typical day I would take multiple calls ranging from password resets to assisting vendors installation of printers to troubleshooting network issues. Part of this company's niche is to be very customer service oriented. I had to keep that in mind during every call or email sent. I was laid off from this position due to the company losing several clients. I was last tech in, so I was first tech out.
- Computer Consultant at Erlach Computer Consulting
- at Raley's
- Point of Sale Coordinator at Scolari's Food and Drug Company
- Courtesy Clerk and rapidly advanced at Scolari's Food and Drug Company
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer systems
* Troubleshooting of hardware and software problems in 5 UCD computer classrooms. ◦ Best employee of Spring 2018 * Trained, evaluated, and mentored 12 new hires in departmental policies and work procedures. * Provided consult to students in all 7 computer classrooms on Mac OS X and Windows software, and all IET virtual lab software at UC Davis. * Worked overtime (36 hours) during summer to monitor summer classes throughout the UCD campus. * Helped UCD faculty and instructors with IT and UCD portal related problems during peak school finals and midterms.
- Computer Consultant (CRC) at UCD Computer Lab Management
- Team Leader at UCD Management and Information Technology Research
- Accountant Intern at RSI Stone World Pvt. Ltd
- President's Executive Staff at ASUCD
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
FL 33025 [email protected] 954- 701 9669 Looking for a position that offers any opportunity for advancement, and to expand my knowledge in the Electromechanical field environment in the industry. PC Consulting & Installation FL 11/2012 - Present Specialized in computer repair, customers support, custom built computers. Home /Office network set up, software & hardware installation, update drivers, upgrade hardware, PC optimization, virus removal. Data protection and recovery, vulnerability scanning, network security. Set up Wi-fi/wireless Networks connection, Installing computer internetwork, printers, (LAN) configuration. 7 years of experience, providing technical support, Diagnose, upgrading computer hardware, memory, installing OS, windows XP, Vista, windows 7, 8, 10. Handling printer and support pc hardware and software for desktop and laptop. A+, Network+ certified, completing successfully Cisco CCNA course. Knowledge of TCP/IP, and the ability to configure Cisco routers and switches, providing great customer support remotely and over the phone.
- Computer Consultant at SW 120 Ave Miramar
- Bench tech at Aviotek Instrument
- Manufacturing Production Tech III at Cordis, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical
- quality inspection at Aviation Bench Repair
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma, A+, Network+ Cisco CCNA , Life and health insurance License. - Computer Technician
- A.S. - Electronics Engineering Technology
• Facilitated functionality and maintenance of technical devices such as computers, printers, scanners and other mobile devices.
• Analyzed and eliminated mechanical and technical errors in a seamless manner by utilizing extensive practical experience with computers.
• Interpreted and abetted various computer software programs including Microsoft Office, Eclipse, AutoCAD, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Computer Consultant at Rutgers University
- Summer Technology Analyst at Nomura Securities
- Computer Sales Associate at BestBuy
- Office Supervisor at GAA Construction
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering and Computer Science
• Created proprietary solutions using Crystal Reports, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, and SQL Server.
• Built custom computer systems, wireless networks, and provided client technical support.
• Maintained Windows systems, virus removal, printer and hardware maintenance.
- Computer Consultant at
- On staff at St. Paul Newman Center
- Client Server Programmer at Pollstar
- Client Server Programmer at Britz Fertilizers, Inc
24 years, 11 months at this Job