2018/9/22 - 2018/10/19 I worked with a group of engineers and electrical technicians to improve and rehabilitate the electricity network in Al-Aamaim Computer Engineer area in diyala province, I gained from this work experience in the field of electricity from engineers there.
- Computer Engineer at Real Estate Co. for general contracting and Limited
- at MARWAN
1 month at this Job
- certificate in
Eatontown, NJ Youngest member of the Rotem ARM microprocessor CPU engineering team, focus on build, repair, and trouble shoot agriculture tech systems, for chicken, pig, cow, turkey, and tobacco farm/green houses and custom research systems. Computer Engineer - 2016 to present
- Computer Engineer at Diversified Imports LLC
- Project Expediter at Diversified Imports LLC
- Assembler/ Quality Control Inspector at W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc
- Laborer/ Technician Assistant at Vision Construction Group Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
Pune, India June 2017
• Exercised the Siemens Product Lifecycle Management applications and discovered about their methodology.
• Created, organized and handled data sets on car variants. Built different test cases on the variants of the cars and implemented them.
• Executed different applications like Teamcenter, Version1, Active Workspace, and Documentations Management System.
• Mastered the Agile model with scrum management & Kanban. Executed the waterfall model.
- Computer Engineer-Internship at Siemens Pvt Ltd
- Summer Intern at Dream Sports Field
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Serve as computer engineer for Ft. Eustis Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Army Training Service Center (ATSC).
• Research: Research into technological areas related to the engineering of computer hardware and software.
• Engineering Analysis: Analysis of system requirements to establish functional requirements and identify and perform hardware/software trade-offs.
• Systems Design: Conceptual design of computer systems through analysis of computer hardware, interface hardware, software requirements, and network architectures as elements of total system design.
• Lifecyle Management: Formulation and conduct of demonstrations to validate design concepts and to provide a basis for full-scale engineering development and subsequent production.
• Agile Methodologies: Application of Agile computer engineering methodologies used to implement computer systems designs.
• Systems Engineering: Preparation of hardware and software specifications for contract work, evaluation of contract work, and establishment of test requirements and validation procedures to measure performance quality and reliabili
- Computer Engineer GS-13 at DEPT. OF THE ARMY/TRADOC
- Adjunct Instructor-Computer Information Systems at ECPI University
- Lead Engineer GS-13 at Dept. of the Air Force/AFLCMC
- Principle Systems Engineer at CACI Inc.-Federal
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
- Associate of Science
I seek a job a computer engineer in a it company or any other company where I can use my knowledge I wish to contribute towards organizational goals through my technical skills hard work and creativity
- Computer engineer (fresher) at Fresher
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma in computer science and engineering - Computer science
Developing essential tools for raising financially responsible children. Web based tools allowed parents assign chores and tasks to children. The status of the chores and tasks were tracked and notifications send out on sms/email/system notification. Implemented using: an AWS EC2 instances running full stack with MySQL, Hibernate, Spring-hibernate, jQuery, Angular.js, Ajax.js Java 1.8, Tomcat 8.5 and Apache 2.7/Centos 6.5
● Developing Speech Synthesis and Voice Recognition using Amazon Alexa interface to Doughmain's database using a micro-service consisting of a full stack using a Linux, Apache MariaDB and Spring boot/hibernate
● Developed management GUI for Doughmain/Alexa using jQuery, JSP, and PHP
● Developed cyber vision security with Oceanit's VIPA and OpenCV's Python library using HOG-SVM, Histogram of Oriented Gradient and Support Vector Machines. Implemented using: Python 3.7/ C++ 6.3/WIN10
● Machine learning and LSTM-RNN implementation for predicting cyber intrusion. SNORT log was normalized using Python to create a multi-variant numpy arrays for LSTM-RNN Implemented using:Python 3.7/ Tensorflow 2.0/ bash/Debian
● Computer Engineer (developing and testing at US Navy) a Intrusion Detection System(IDS) for detecting cyber attacks by examining network packets/pattern of attacks
● Implemented as a ap-service using: Java 1.5/ PHP 7.2.12/ Apache 2.4/ Tomcat on RedHat and on Oracle8i DB. A client using JavaAWT at the desktop on Linux or Windows2000
● Developing a web-based version of a Intrusion Detection System using a MVC design: ◯ Controller is in Java ◯ Model is PostgreSQL ◯ View is JSP with beans and JScript ◯ Microservice using Java Thread classes to create a service for a connection factory
● developed an Intrusion detection system on a Soekris "micro" computer by customizing a linux kernel to allow installation on a Predator drone. this allowed: ◯ covert network & host discovery, operating system determination ◯ vulnerability assessment ◯ attack and penetration from sniffing WiFi traffic on a terrorist "hot-spot" ◯ allow key cracking onboard to probe a internet cafe laptop. ◯ implemented using: PHP/Java/Postgres (LAMP) based system.
● SDN was with Debian to isolate
● did out of the box to delivery builds
● Tested systems using: ◯ WinRunner ◯ Testcomplete
- Computer Engineer at Doughmain and US Navy
- Software Engineer (contractor) at SSI for AT&T RD
- at SSI for AT&T RD
- at SSI for AT&T RD
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - need capstone project
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
Company provides complete computer services to a diverse clientele. Responsible for hardware and software installation and configuration, driver setup, maintaining and repairing technological equipment and peripherals, managing security options, conducting system upgrades, system testing and troubleshooting, providing technical user support, providing recommendations on new IT products, purchasing, maintaining licenses and upgrade schedules, analyzing customer business requirements, establishing and maintaining vendor relationships, and client relations. * Works with clients to develop and implement systems which consistently meet their IT needs. * Ensures that all systems and programs meet with the most exacting specifications. * Also involved in the sales of IT products and services.
- Computer Engineer at PROFESSIONAL MICRO COMPUTER SERVICE, INC
- IT Consultant at
- National Director of Information Technology at LEX SOLUTIO
- Information Systems Manager at BRADFORD & MARZEC, INC
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Computer Engineer Internship at Revature Headquarters
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
I do computer engineering from home but if’s slow
- Computer Engineer at Jesse’s computer store
- Admissions at worlds of fun at
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer engineering
user interfaces for controlling industrial machinery. Software Engineer
- Computer Engineer at Sierra Pacific Industries
3 years, 10 months at this Job