- Computer Hardware Engineer at Armani group inc.
at this Job
• Maintain and install network security measures throughout the facility.
• Setup, Configuration, Diagnostic, Maintain and Upgrade All computer systems.
• Troubleshoot systems in order to determine technical issues.
• Client Email setup and configure. Remote Access.
• Backup and Restore Data for all workstations and maintain computer networks.
• Receive and respond to incoming calls or work orders regarding desktop problems.
- Computer Hardware Technician at Pakistan News
- Courier/Distribution at Marken LLP
- IT Specialist/ Repair Technician at T-Mobile
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering Technology
MARTIN Provides technical support to end users. Supervise entire IT Image team and POC for team and users. Help build and create OS Configuration Team that provides support to over 10,000 desktops and a growing number of mobile devices. Create and maintain Windows and Linux image files, deployment task sequences, application lists and any configuration changes part of OS Deployment process. Solve complex technical issues dealing with Windows and Linux, facilitate testing and validation with other technical support groups. Experience utilizing MDT, SCCM, proven experience troubleshooting and diagnostic problem solving. Experience and understanding of ITSM, investigate user issues and design appropriate solution, create, edit and update standard operating procedures, network configuration, TCP/IP and IP addressing/subnetting, experience supporting various network components. Identifying hardware that needs support or replacement, Knowledge of AD, SCCM and ITSM and ITiL concepts
- SR. COMPUTER SUPPORT ANALYST(SUPERVISOR) at LOCKHEED
- SR. INTERNET HELP DESK ANALYST at FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS
- COMPUTER HARDWARE ENGINEER at FLEXTRONICS
7 months at this Job
- MASTERS DEGREE - INFORMATION SYSTEMS
• Performed project-based network systems design, installation and upgrading activities across enterprise environments.
• Performed design and installation of network hardware, structured network data cabling, end to end routing and connectivity, wireless network infrastructure, and other networking gear.
• Diagnosed and executed resolution for all network and server issues.
- Network Engineer at Noavaran Engineering Company
- Network Administrator at Industrial Talash Co
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering / Hardware
Undertook the challenge of owning and operating a computer manufacturing company.
➢ Manage production team and build schedule.
➢ Build all in one touch screen computers per customer specifications.
➢ Handles shipping and received; manage stocking and inventory control.
➢ Monitor and provide customer support for RMA's (return merchandise authorization). Setup functional tests to determine the cause for return. Manage repairs to meet service levels.
➢ Work with R & D team on new components for product line expansion.
➢ Provide technical support for customer calls and emails.
➢ Collaborate with operation teams to grow the business.
➢ Train employees on computer systems, policies and procedures.
- Monitor and provide customer support at Mintronix Computer Solutions, LLC
- Computer Hardware Engineer at Mintronix Computer Solutions, LLC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Responsible for managing Virtual environment, Vmware Vsphere, vCenters and Datacenters
including 3200 servers and more than 120 ESXI Hosts. (Windows and Linux Servers).
• Administration and supported of Servers 2008 & 2012, 2016 and deployed new Servers.
• Designed and maintained Active Directory. Managed users, computers/ Servers, groups and GPOs.
• Writing PowerShell and PowerCLI scripts for Bulk requirement in AD and VMware.
• Built up and Configured new ESXI Clusters (HA, DRS) and managed reconfigured previous cluster for the best possible performance.
• Configured live migration for VMs (Vmotion) and Storages migration (SVmotion).
• Deployed, Cloned, Customized VM servers and managed resources (RAM, CPU, Storage).
• Migrated VM sand Host and Virtual machines port groups from standard to distributed switches DV- Switch based on requirement.
• Patched and upgrades ESXI hosts by using update manager or other ways like SSH commands.
• Managed and Supported SAN storages like EMC VNX, XteremeIO and Nimble. Created LUNs, Datastores, Storage and initiators groups. Mapping and masking LUNs to respective ESXi hosts.
• Managed and configuring and provisioning and deprovisioning of Active Directory objects in both on- premises and Azure AD.
• Configured DNS Servers, DHCP Servers and File Servers DFS.
• Integrated On-Premises AD with Azure AD and synchronizing authentication by using AD connect.
• Creation of Service accounts based on requirement, grant respective access to each Service account.
• Monitoring Active Directory, DHCP, DNS by SolarWind and Skynet and taking care of Alerts.
• Configured and implemented of Zerto and integration with Active Directory for replication of Severs from On-perm to the DR site.
- Sr. System/ Infrastructure Engineer at Credit Union Direct
- Sr. Data Architect/Technical Lead at Information Protection &IAM
- System Engineer/VMware Administrator at US Computers Inc
- Network Engineer/ Windows/VMware Administrator at Kish Inc
8 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Engineering
Performed start up procedures on production units ensuring that they function properly. Responsible for building test beds for relay cards with 250V regulation and a current controlled voltage supply. Performed life and temperature testing on many different products.
- Electrical Engineer at Pyragon. Inc
- Tutor at SUNY POLY
- Cashier in the storehouse at Cooperstown Dreams Park (CDP)
- Morning Shift Concessions Supervisor at Cooperstown All Star Village
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Regents Diploma
• Head of maintenance department.
• Workshop and machine tools management.
• Manage project team and contractors.
• Operate drill press, grinders, engine lathe, and other machines to modify machine parts and to fabricate experimental parts for testing.
• Planned, design, and developed tools, engines, and mechanical equipment which result in 50% increase in efficiency.
• Establish and reinforced maintenance and safety procedures.
• Planned workforce use, and equipment layouts to optimize workflows. 10% increase in workflow in one year.
- Mechanical Engineer Technician at AFRICAN REFRACTORY & ALLIED COMPANY LTD
- Teaching Staff at HOLUX TWINS SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Maintenance Engineer Assistant at AKS STEEL NIG. LTD
- Catfish Farm Worker at PALM ROYAL FOODS LTD
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- National Diploma - ND
Washington DC- Instructor / Program Designer
January, 2018 - Present
➢ Taught on-line courses in Python and GNU/Linux
➢ Wrote and gave sales presentations to interested potential students.
➢ Delivered computer hardware course at a DC public high school.
➢ Responsible for curriculum design of all instructional resources related to these programs.
- INSTRUCTOR/CURRICULUM DESIGNER - PYTHON AND GNU LINUX at High School Technology Services
- COMPUTER HARDWARE ENGINEER VOLUNTEER at National Institute of Standards and Technology
- COMPUTER SUPPORT/DIGITAL MATERIALS CONVERSION SPECIALIST at The Kellar Institute for Human Disabilities, George Mason University
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT at LIGHTING AND SOUND
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Engineering Program
Provided life cycle project management to NASA portion of NASA's Earth Observing System (EOS) AURA Satellite.
• Performed research & development, test & evaluation, verification & validation, systems development, software. Performed management: performance analysis, planning, documentation, decision-making, organizing, monitoring/controlling. Managed several research & test professionals: scientists, engineers and developers on NASA project. Performed requirements gathering, analysis, and procedures preparation. Performed project planning and scheduling using Microsoft Project and Web-based management tools. Performed coordinator duties. Performed systems engineering and project management, focusing on research & development, test & evaluation, verification & validation, systems development, software development, & risk management.
• Performed life cycle management in systems engineering. Worked on RAID systems and RF systems. Analyzed data.
• Performed management: performance analysis, planning, documentation, decision-making, organizing, monitoring/ controlling. Managed several research & test professionals: scientists, engineers and developers on NASA project.
• Performed requirements gathering, analysis, and procedures preparation. Performed project planning and scheduling using Microsoft Project and Web-based management tools. Performed coordinator duties.
• Performed systems engineering and project management, focusing on research & development, test, evaluation, verification & validation, systems development, software development, & risk management.
• Established the type and extent of operating conditions to be simulated and devised major equipment, instrumentation and original simulation methods. Took charge of the testing phase. Planned strategies for engineering analysis, test and design used for task planning. Documented results of analysis, test, and design. Prepared presentation and presented results verbally.
• Interacted with senior customer personnel on significant technical issues. Represented the organization as a contact on projects and contracts/ Perform research for related engineering projects.
- Project Manager/Principal Engineer/Scientist at NATIONAL AERONAUTICAL & SPACE ADMINISTRATION (NASA)/ QSS GROUP, INC
- Senior Information Technology Specialist/Senior Infrastructure Systems Engineer/ Project Management at INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE/ KHAN & HILL
- Lead/Senior Systems Engineer/ Project Management at ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY/ SAIC
- Sr. Systems Engineer & Analyst/Consultant/ Project Management at NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP/VOLT TECHNICAL
9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Network Systems - Network Systems
- Masters of Business Administration in Management - Management
- Masters of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelors of Science in Physics - Physics/Electrical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy - Engineering Management
- Associates of Arts in Electronics - Electronics/Computers Technology