Arts December 2016 - present I lead a staff of student technology specialists to work with faculty and staff to help realize tech- nology vision and needs for the GVSU Visual and Media Arts department. Working directly with facul- ty and staff to make technology available for staff and students to equip them to use it in their field of study and market place. Computer Hardware Technician, Network technician. Technician Laser etch- ing, 3D printing and modeling. Help and troubleshooting on design software. ✴Apple - 90% of the department use Apple computers and iOS devices. I troubleshoot, repair and service all software and hardware for all faculty and staff Apple devices. I have a deep knowledge of Apple computers inside and out. ✴Windows - The majority of campus is run using computers that run various Windows operating sys- tems. I work directly with IT to help troubleshoot and maintain Windows based computers used for the Visual and Media arts department. ✴Servers - Buy, set up, and maintain Apple server app, Windows 2000-2016 and linux servers for Visual and Media Arts. ✴Network - Work with IT to troubleshoot Cisco network issues with apple products. Also set up switches and fix RJ-45 wall ports and make ethernet jumpers for wired labs. Also managed a ubiqui- ti wifi network. ✴Touch screen digital signage - I Manage department digital display signage. I buy, set up, and install all windows computers and large touch screen displays for the department digital signage. I also train staff to use content management system to curate these displays. ✴Presentation - I buy, troubleshoot repair and brainstorm nontraditional use for projection. The visual and media arts department has constant need for projection for multiple occasions. Set up for class- rooms, art installations, preview student produced movies, experimental display and interactive me- dia. We have used multiple projectors to create the illusion of three dimensional images with haze and lighting. ✴3D Printing - I buy, produce, teach, troubleshoot and maintain five 3D printers for our 3D Art stud- ies. I work directly with the software for 3D modeling on the five Windows machines used with our 3D printing lab. I often make parts for repairs using the the 3D printer in my office. ✴Printing - I have a long history using, troubleshooting and repairing both laser printers and large format ink jet photo printers. ✴Software - Software I use and help support in Visual and media arts. - I am familiar with most Adobe Creative cloud but have deeper knowledge of Photoshop, premier, Illustrator, and Indesign. - All Microsoft office apps. - All Apple pages, numbers and keynote. Garage band, imovie and photos. - Most google apps, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides. - Audio production, Protools, Ableton Live and Reason. - 3D design, Maya and Rhino. - Database, FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Access. ✴Photo & video Cameras - Work with Sony, Canon and Nikon professional level digital SLR cam- eras and professional video cameras. Also work with lighting for studios and stage Every thing from drop lighting to automated stage lighting.
- Computer Hardware Technician at Grand Valley State University Department of Visual and Media
- Director @ The Branch at Creative Arts
- Level 2 Technology Specialist Hudsonville Public School District at Creative Arts
- Urbn Studios partner at Urbn Studios
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Psychology and Religion
- repairing/replacing non-functioning hardware * Software Support - Troubleshooting software issues * Technical Support - aid customers in learning their device, as well as correcting any issues they may be experiencing with their device * Device Setup - Imaging multiple devices via LAN connection network (SCCM), preparing them for deployment to users
- Computer Hardware Technician at Computer Hardware Repair
- Sales Advocate at VIP Wireless
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science and Technology Student
- - Graphic Design Student
• Performed troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repaired a variety of computer hardware/software components
• Provided daily customer service
- Computer Hardware Technician at Vanguard IT Solutions
- Macy's Seasonal Associate at MACY'S
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Computer Information Systems
Investigated and determined hardware issues on WT-4090 and WT-41N0 computer terminals. Replaced appropriate parts and verified through testing that the machine had been fixed according to company standards. Tracked and recorded what actions had been taken and what parts had been used. Worked independently for the majority of this position.
- Computer Hardware Technician at Zebra Technologies
- Savings Catcher App Representative at Walmart Home Office
- Rollout Command Center at NCR
- Fulltime student at
1 year at this Job
• Maintain and install network security measures throughout the facility.
• Setup, Configuration, Diagnostic, Maintain and Upgrade All computer systems.
• Troubleshoot systems in order to determine technical issues.
• Client Email setup and configure. Remote Access.
• Backup and Restore Data for all workstations and maintain computer networks.
• Receive and respond to incoming calls or work orders regarding desktop problems.
- Computer Hardware Technician at Pakistan News
- Courier/Distribution at Marken LLP
- IT Specialist/ Repair Technician at T-Mobile
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering Technology
Supported customers who had a wide variety of knowledge and needs ◦ Provided over-the-phone customer service to troubleshoot and fix any issues ◦ Inform customers of issues with their devices and explain the best options to fix them ◦ Performed hardware and software support and installation ◦ Performed maintenance of personal computers, identifying problems and providing appropriate solutions ◦ Researched and resolved problems on computers and LAN, including IP resolution, cabling problems, and peripheral malfunctions ◦ Diagnosed and repaired computers to component and software level, establishing alternative repair procedures to meet customer needs
- Computer Hardware Technician at TcTeks
- at American Red Cross
- Advocate for the clients in everyday situations at Lutheran Social Services
- Volunteer Services at Boys & Girls Club
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Information Technology - Information Technology
● Prepare equipment necessary to assemble various desktop-style and thin-client computer systems
● Assemble custom-ordered systems to customer specs with highest quality.
● Prepare systems by flashing custom BIOS, imaging software, and testing components, operations, and functionality.
- Computer Hardware Technician at Embedtek LLC
- Tutor at Rasmussen College
- Technician at Independent Contractor
- Corporate Security Officer at Associated Bank
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Program - Cyber Security
- Associate in Applied Science - Information Systems Management
Computer Hardware Tech Responsibilities and duties: Inventor: Take good care of client's asset. Keep tracking and tallying client's asset, proper labeling and handling of equipment's, proper storage, weekly inventory and finding missing asset, handling and securing legacy broken parts in a proper manner in allotted storage space. Troubleshooting: Triaging, diagnose, fix hardware and software issues. To troubleshooting and fix CRM, communication, security, virus and all other software, related to the clients work environment. Fixing: To find and fix all kind of hardware and software issues in Operating system, firewall software, anti-virus software, CRM software and Communication software. Using of proper tools to replace defective parts on the computer. Rebuilding: Rebuild a machine from scratch in the event where all fix fails, proper configuration of all communication, CRM and security applications. Escalating hardware and software issue to the proper SME for further resolutions. To properly record all events regarding the repair for further scrutiny and explanations. Other duties: Troubleshooting and fixing connectivity issue with LAN, WAN, VPN, and Wi-Fi. Troubleshooting and fixing devices like MiFi, PCMCIA Air Card, USB PKI token, USB Air Card, iPhone, iPAQ and iPad's. Customer's data: Taking into account that customers personal data is more important than anything else, give high concentration not to lose or tamper customers data, proper handling and security of customer's personal data and proper storage of the customer's data. Equipment's handled: I have experience in handling, repairing and fixing Lenovo Laptop/tablet T42, T43, T60, T61, T400, T410, X60, X61, X200, X200t, X201, X220. Company policies: Respecting and following the companies SOP and security policy is the utmost priority in my working career. Respecting the company and its rule, colleges, company asset and my devotion to work will always be high and keep growing day to day.
- Computer Hardware Technician at C3i-Inc
- Air Cargo Security at Gateway Security Inc
- Cargo Assistant at United Tours and Travels
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Networking and Security
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Repair and maintain client computers and servers; build and configure new hardware, install and update software packages, and create computer networks. Resolve various computer issues and set up security measures for customers. Provide technical support via phone to incoming callers. Select Key Achievements: * Completed repairs and updates within pre-set time constraints; described necessary processes to customers. * Adapted quickly to new project demands and improved overall technical understanding.
- Computer Hardware Technician at ZOC Technical
- Dishwasher at The Highcountry Restaurant
- Cashier at Chevron
3 years at this Job
- - computer information systems
• Performed installations, de-installations, moves, additions and alterations of computer hardware.
• Build and configured new personal and clone computers and systems.
• Analyzed, assessed and resolved hardware and software problems with laptop computers.
• Arranged and setup network shared drives and printers.
• Responsible for maintaining hardware troubleshooting log and submitting a summary report management each week.
• Assist in planning and excuting several large-scale computer hardware upgardes.
• Responisble for developing support protocols whenever new hardeware was installed.
- Computer Hardware Technician at WISETEK
- Entry Level Help Desk Technician-Intern at Career Technical Institute Washington D.C
- Bus Operator at Montgomery County Transit Ride On
- Bus Operator at Washington Metro Area Transit Authority
4 months at this Job