Provide off-site and on-site instructor-led training and support to clients and internal staff Reviews are found at https://coursehorse.com/nyc/schools/tech/new-york-computer-training-solutions- llc Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
• Design, facilitate, and teach various computer instructions from Basic to Advanced levels in
Provide off-site and on-site instructor-led training and support to clients and internal staff
Reviews are found at https://coursehorse.com/nyc/schools/tech/new-york-computer-training-solutions- llc
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Computer Instructor at New York Computer Training Solutions, LLC
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Instructor at Pro Data, Inc
- Computer Instructor at LaGuardia Community College
- Computer Instructor at Jewish Community Council of Marine Park
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Media Arts
Working as Adjunct Computer Instructor. Working two terms. 15 credits first term 27 credits my second term
Working as Adjunct Computer Instructor.
Working two terms.
15 credits first term
27 credits my second term
- Computer Instructor at Blackfeet Community College
- Help Desk Engineer at Information Systems of Montana
- Service Coordinator at Information Systems of Montana
- ATS Agent (Advances Technical Support) with Dispatcher over flow at Time Warner Cable
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Computer Programming - IT related field
- Vocational - General Curriculum
Beginning Computer Literacy Instructor
- Computer Instructor Retired at Atlanta Workforce Development Agency
- Field Technician at Tek Systems
- PC Tech at Tek Systems
- Supervisor/Lead Technician at PC Support/Helpdesk
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Programming
- - Business Administration
Designs and teach various computer courses for after-school and Tech camps in Hillsborough schools, park and recreations. Creates course outlines and writes instruction for various STEM projects. That includes computer languages, web deployment, robotics, and drones.
- Computer Instructor at Computer Mentors
- Web Administrator at Dhalimon Design Studio
- Web Designer and Computer Technician at Gigabyte Computers
- Technical Support Representative at Software Spectrum
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Technology Development and Management
• Teach computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and keyboarding, to Out-of-School Youth Program participants, limited English proficiency youth, for employment and educational skills training
• Monitor, evaluate, and document participants' progress and achievement, and prepare relevant reports
• Assist in organizing field trips to job fairs, college tour, and other related activities
- Computer Instructor at CHINATOWN MANPOWER PROJECT
- Chinese Teacher at STARTALK
- Legal Assistant at Law Office of Meer MM Rahman Esq
- Project Coordinator at Abacus Business Computer LLC
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Adolescent Chinese Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science and Special Honors - Mathematics
• Monitor student progress and assist students in accomplishing established learning objectives
• Provide timely written feedback to students on coursework and progress
• Teach courses of computer support, Linux and Cloud Applications
• Report concerns with students, courseware, or systems to supervisor
- Computer Instructor at Florida Career College
- Web Developer (Freelancer) at Self Employed
- System Administrator at Virtuworks Coral Gables
- Technical Support at EcoprintQ
4 months at this Job
- M.S - Cyber Security
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
• Led classroom instruction in basic computer keyboard and Internet usage.
• Planned individual programs of study to develop student interests and abilities.
• Managed relaxed and rigorous classroom environment.
• Instructed students in design application and computer-aided drafting fundamentals.
• Led classroom instruction in both computer theory and practical applications.
• Assigned real-world computer constraint projects to individual students.
• Promoted trial-and-error approach to student computer problem-solving.
• Promoted student knowledge in connecting science math and technological principles to everyday life.
• Provided student progress feedback on a regular basis.
• Guided and supervised student computer laboratory work.
• Maintained and updated student grade and attendance records on a regular basis.
• Attended various professional development workshops and activities. Responsibilities Executed
• Posses strong communication and analytical skills and have the ability to extract, interpret and present relevant information.
• Use of aids (smart board, science lab .etc) to give concrete ideas to students.
• Concentrates on feedback from students.
• Keeps good relation with students.
• Strong interpersonal abilities with the ability to communicate and work with personnel from a wide variety of professional disciplines and nationalities
• Well organized capable of operating to tight deadlines.
- Computer Instructor at Ornella's High School
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer applications
- Bachelor of Computer Application - Computer Application
- Secondary School Certificate - Education
- - Secondary Education
• Plans and teaches computer and technology classes
• Creates schedules, calendars, flyers and handouts for classes
• Performed community outreach by teaching classes at assisted living communities and low income housing
• Started backpack food program and raised $2,500 for program AWARDS Cooper Honors Scholar
- Computer Instructor at Central Arkansas Library System, LR, AR
- Holds Manager & Adult Programmer at Central Arkansas Library System, LR, AR
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors - English
Provided beginner, intermediate and advance level training in the following software: Word, Excel and Access. Trained State of Connecticut employees from a variety of agencies and backgrounds in a variety of software products, computer skills and related business functions.
- Computer Instructor at Manchester Community College
- Adjunct Instructor at Goodwin College
- Senior Application Developer at Travelers Insurance
- Application Developer at Travelers Insurance
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing
- B.S. in Business Administration - Management Information Systems
- Computer Instructor at Southeastern Community College
- Cashier at Foodlion
- Substitute Teacher at Horry County Schools
- Correctional Officer at Tabor Correctional Institution
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - Administrative Office Technology
- High School Diploma