New York, NY 06/2017-11/2017 Volunteer Spanish Computer Instructor * Teaching seniors how to operate computers through one-on-on instruction with structured course curriculum * Instructing seniors basic computer skills including establishing user accounts and passwords, switching accounts, installing programs, printing, uploading and downloading * Accessing and utilizing various media on computers and setting up any associated technology * Training on internet usage and establishing safe computer practices
- Volunteer Spanish Computer Instructor at The West Harlem Development Corporation
- Administrative Assistant at Arista UAC Properties, Long Island, NY
- Accounting Assistant at McKissack Construction Group
- Executive Assistant at The Vega Partners
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Interpreter Spanish
- High School Diploma
Teaching computer office software specialist course to adult students.
- Computer Instructor at Computer Institute of Technology
- Sessional Cashier at Target
- Programming and Planning Assistant at Ministry of Health
- Program Assistant (Public Relations) at Provincial Ministry of Health and Indigenous Medicine
at this Job
- Masters - International Studies
- Masters - Mass Communication
• Paraprofessional: Supported certified staff with children that where identified as Level I, Level II behaviors. Aided in academic learning and supported the student when they acted out because of being overwhelmed, angry or frustrated. Transferred to a Level III program where I worked with students that were a constant threat to themselves and others.
• Credit Recovery Instructor: I championed high school students that needed support to gain credits at an accelerated rate. I also served as a secretary, first aid, and technical support.
• Computer Instructor: Hold daily classes for students Kindergarten - Fourth Grade. Develop curriculum that meet Iowa Common Core as well as bringing students life to work through projects in a wide variety of online software.
- Paraprofessional, Credit Recovery Instructor, Computer Instructor at College Community School District
- Leasing Agent - Part Time/ Seasonal at Monarch Investment - Eagle's Pointe
- Youth Counselor - Part Time at Four Oaks
- Outsourced inside sales at MMS Education- Educational Testing Service
8 years at this Job
- - Elementary Education, Special Education
Introduce senior citizens who were previously non users of computer technology to a vibrant love and understanding of the computer. Core curriculum includes computer basics, Microsoft Office Suite software, email, social media and digital technology.
• Create course syllabus.
• Progress senior citizens from an introductory level to an intermediate level of computer technology.
• Achieve a 100% success rate of senior citizens being able to use the computer and MS Word software to produce business letters, send emails with attachments, and comfortably explore and engage on social media websites.
- Computer Instructor at Christopher Blenman
- Private Instructor at Math & English
- Supervisor at Republic Bank Limited
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship and Business Management
Taught computer literacy and enrichment classes. Set up classroom computers for Accelerated Reader programs. Went back to school in fall 1998 for Recreation Administration and continued in that area of education til retired. Since then have enjoyed customer service part-time jobs to supplement retirement. Product sampling and demonstrations are one of my favorite part-time jobs.
- Computer instructor at St George Episcopal school
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Recreation Administration
Host a weekly class of computer literacy for Youth located on the Fort MacArthur Airforce Base. Create student academic plans for introductory skills related to Microsoft programs such as Word, Publisher, Power Point and Excel.
- Computer Instructor at New Point Management
- Care Provider at In Home Support Services (IHSS)
- Social Media Manager Intern at Happy Day Productions
- Executive Administrative Assistant and Media Manager at Toberman Neighborhood Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Entertainment Media Management
- Computer Instructor at Vic - Biz Computer Training Instrutor Lagos
1 year at this Job
- Certificate in Health Safety and Environment
- Higher National Diploma - Biology/Microbiology
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Leaving Certificate
1. Monitored elderly progress through frequent assessments of various computer tasks. 2. Provided feedback on individual actions, behaviors and verbal responses. 3. Received high remarks for instructional techniques from members and faculty.
- Computer Instructor at New York State Summer Youth
1 month at this Job
Responsibilities Instructed students how to use a computer; how to use email and attach documents; how to compose a business letter and how to apply for a job on the computer. Accomplishments Developed lesson plans for easy learning for senior citizens and young graduates with learning impediments. Some students were able to get jobs and master basic computer skills. Received Recognition Award Skills Used Organization: Had to set up or organize teaching curriculum, time frame and coordinate with SCSEP manager. Had to manage student files or folder each day, notating progress or lack of. Communication: Enjoyed sharing knowledge with students and encouraging them to achieve computer skills. Also, had to successfully communicate ideas and plans that would balance team support in management.
- Computer Instructor at Goodwill Easter Seals, SCSEP
- News video editor/Tape operator at WALA-TV
3 years at this Job
- AA Degree in Business and Computer Science
Teaching a group of students ranging from age 16 to 30 basic skills of a computer. Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, Email use, Resume and Cover.
- COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR at PHILADELPHIA PUBLIC LIBRARY
- SUPERVISOR at
- STORE WORKER at LOVE PARK
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Psychology
- High School Diploma