Provide onsite computer service. Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining clients computers and/or there network including servers.
- Computer/Network Technician at Platinum Web Services, Inc
- Computer Technician at Platinum Web Services, Inc
- Customer Service/Technical at Platinum Web Services, Inc
- Telecom Tech at WorldCom
16 years, 8 months at this Job
Maintain, troubleshoot, and conduct maintenance 7 LANs across the Aegis network through the Unix command line, Sun Microsystems command line, and through the Cisco command prompt. Build routing tables across 7 LANs in the Cisco command prompt. Interface and configure processors through the unix command line. Maintain, troubleshoot, and conduct maintenance on a major RADAR. Maintain, troubleshoot, and conduct maintenance on the AEGIS computer network Maintain, troubleshoot, and conduct maintenance on the ships communication system Maintain, troubleshoot, and conduct maintenance on the AEGIS training system. Supervised a work center of 6 personnel.
- Aegis Computer Network Technician at US Navy
- Geek Squad Agent at Best Buy
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Currently working towards a bachelors in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Started working on bachelors in Computer Science - Computer Science
- basic courses - Computer Science
Senior technician leading 5 junior technicians in fixing and maintaining a computer suite.
- Aegis computer network technician at U.S. Navy
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
- High school
• MS Hyper-V
• Oracle Virtual Machine
• MS Word(Tables)
• Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox Hardware
• Performed completed tear down and rebuild of a school computer
• Performed completed tear down and rebuild of my personal high end home computer
• Worked with and installed programs on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 on my own personal computer since 2002.
- Computer Network Technician at Lanier Technical College Graduate
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - networking specialist, CISCO exploration specialization
• Capture training exercise data for input for unit After Action Reviews (AARs).
• Make accurate, timely and complete entries into the Management Information System (MIS).
• Network HITS hardware and software including configurations using Windows, MAC O/S, and Linux.
- Computer Network Technician at Ahtna STS
- Freelance Web Designer/Developer at Self Employed
- Emergency Vehicle Technician at Drive Customs
- Operations Manager at Army
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. Information Technology - Mobile Computing
- A.A. - General Studies
Wired and wireless network setup Perform virus and malware tests, fixes, and prevention Offer hardware repair or installation Smartphone configuration OS installation and updates Install supported printers and reimage DePaul machines Convey thoughts to users who may not be technologically perceptive Network monitoring Report cases using the DePaul CRM system
- Computer Network Technician at DePaul University
- McDonalds Network Lab Intern at Capgemini
- Help Desk Technician at Go Technology Group
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Network Engineering & Security
• Designed and installed computers, computer networks, and cabling systems
• Dismantled faulty computers systems
• Recovered confidential medical files
• Performed regular troubleshooting/maintenance
- Computer Network Technician at Sea 2 Sea Services
- Director of Human Resources at Paradigm Group Investments
- Shift Leader at RadioShack
- Admin/Web Design Intern at WorkPath Division, ManPower
10 months at this Job
- - Business, Psychology
- - Business and Technology
Support the Surface Combat System Command (SCSC) Combat Systems Support (CSS) program at Wallops Island, VA and perform duties such as; Perform System Administration on Surface Combat Systems Center (SCSC) tactical information systems. Troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and provide access control, monitor, and log analysis for Navy combat systems, tactical computer systems, and networks. Troubleshoot and repair tactical hardware and software. Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems. Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems. Set up administrator and service accounts. Maintain system documentation. Interact with users and evaluates vendor products. Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery. Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Develop and implement testing strategies and document results. Provide advice and training to end-users. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. Participate in special projects as required. Provide live and simulated integrated warfare capabilities in a net-centric, maritime environment to develop, test, evaluate and conduct fleet operations and training for the warfighter.
- Computer/Network Technician at BAE Systems
- Desktop Support Technician Tier II at SAWTST LLC
- Deskside Support Technician at TIC Security
- Service Desk Analyst at NetCentrics
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provide computer help desk support in person, using telephone communications or remote access tools with company clients such as law firms, clinics, non-profit organizations, gyms, restaurants, schools, and residential customers.
● Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting of system/software/hardware/network/security/performance issues, document help desk tickets/resolutions.
● Monitor website's search engine optimization (SEO); website security; make configurations using control panel tools; add, edit and update content (https://macroitllc.com).
● Maintain client computers' security by using Symantec Cloud console.
- Computer/Network Technician at Macro IT, LLC
- Website administrator at Autoklad, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Supervised team members in the successful completion of preventative and corrective maintenance on million-dollar equipment readying the ship for its future deployment.
• Effectively communicated with equipment operators to ensure safe passage of 350 personnel to seven countries.
• Aided in the acclimation process of new team members by giving formal and informal training to increase their technical and tactical skills.
• Motivated, coached, guided, and supported team members using a collaborative leadership style.
• Disassemble broken or defective equipment to facilitate repair and reassemble equipment when repairs are complete.
• Examine and test machinery, equipment, components, and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
• Identified, assessed, and implemented procedures to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment as a part of the operational risk management team.
• Transported and secured classified materials while withholding a secret security clearance.
• Analyzed system software to ensure network functionality and to maintain missile firing capabilities
- Aegis Computer Network Technician at U.S. Navy
- Private Security Officer at
6 years at this Job