Entry level computer programmer.
- Computer Programmer at Luton System
- Videographer at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film
- Some college
i am a computer programmer i will try my best at the job and i am and expert programmer
- Computer Programmer at Microsoft
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - computer science
Machine operator computer programmer shipping and receiving supervisor
- Computer Programmer/Operator at Water jet works
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Company: Tech Mahindra Americas USA Project: OSB (Order Service Bill) Jan 2019 - Till Date Client: GE Appliances. Louisville, KY Role: Computer Programmer Location: Louisville, KY (Onsite) Project Description: GE Appliances is the Leading US vendor of Home & electrical Appliances. There are multiple Legacy systems that are satisfying the business needs for Stock Management, Order Management, Tracking the services, billing e.tc. To reduce the dependency on the legacy systems for their appliances parts and have better integration between different business flows Oracle Application 12.2.6 is implemented. Most of the times integration is done by SOA system for populating the legacy data into the EBS system. Responsibilities: * Acquire product knowledge and support Oracle Applications and Customize to the needs of GE Appliances Haier Parts Business. * Involved in Client meeting and calls on gathering requirements, design review and solution provision. * Doing impact analysis on the existing process so that the changes have smooth transition. * Analysis of the specifications provided by the client and preparation of Technical Design Documents. * Co-ordinating with off-shore technical team to make them understand on the requirements and getting the deliverables. * Developed EDI-850 Pre-processor Pre-validating & creation of the sales orders in oracle EBS when order data is loaded into the EBS custom order staging tables by SOA. * Developed EDI-855 Outbound program for acknowledging the Orders in xml clob which we received as part of EDI850. * Developed EDI-856 Outbound program for sending the ASN (Advance shipment Notice) in xml clob.
- Computer Programmer at Tech Mahindra Americas
- Tech Lead at Tech Mahindra Americas
- Tech Specialist at Tech Mahindra. Hyderabad
- Consultant at Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad
2 months at this Job
- B. Tech in Computer Science & Information Technology - Computer Science & Information Technology
I was working as Computer programmer and also was conducting Lab sessions for Teaching practicals. Moreover was involved in In-house software development useful for Educational Institutions. Also assisted in Office admin. Assistance included Accounting , Payroll and other Follow ups with government viz. Provident Fund statements, Grants allocation and utilisation as per UGC etc.
- Computer Programmer at Shri P.D.Malabiya College-Computer Deptt.
25 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master - Computer Application
- Master - Commerce,Accounts, Audit, Economics,Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application - Computer Application
- C.A. Intermediate - Accounts,Audit,Business Administration
- Bachelor in Commerce - Accounts, Audit, Economics,Business Administration
Sept 2018 - Present o Worked as a computer programmer to find a way to sort and extract information o Created a python program that extracted information from a word doc to an excel file o Designed a user interface for the python program to be user friendly
- Computer Programmer at University at Buffalo(Work Study)
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
11/06 - 01/04/18 Senior Consultant / Computer Programmer
Mainframe Application Development, Maintenance, and Enhancement
Child Support Management System (CSMS)
• Programming on Unisys 2200 / ClearPath Mainframes using COBOL 74/85, ECL, TIP, DMS 2200/RDMS.
• Providing maintenance, enhancement, and development work for production systems.
• Monitoring production work, debugging, error diagnostic and debugging activities.
• Provide system analysis, design, component, unit and integrated testing of application system.
• Developing and writing applications software to access clients database systems utilizing current data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation techniques.
• Creating and maintaining technical and user documentation, flow charts, and software/data conversions.
• Performed real-time transaction programming and testing.
- Senior Consultant / Computer Programmer at OTDA
- Computer Manager at Seattle Transmission
- Data Center Manager, System Administrator, Software Technical Lead at AT&T / USWest Communications
- Supervisor at Trident Refit Facility
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology
- Computer Programmer at SpotBie
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A. in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- A.S. - Computer Science
Provided computer programming subject matter expertise to project team members. Loaded windows operating system to the computer. Learned how to run anti-virus programs. Learned how to configure Bios. I will soon graduate college with an Associates degree in computer programming. I am currently looking to advance my skills in the workplace.
- Computer Programmer at A.C.E.S
- Computer Programmer at Nexogen Inc
- Computer Programmer at Biological Dynamics Inc
5 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Programming
Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Write, design and produce programs in ASP.NET. Write and contribute to instructions and manuals to guide end users. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and peripheral equipment were responding to a program's instructions. Consult with and assist computer operators and system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Write, update, and maintain computer programs and software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing and retrieving data, and controlling other equipment.
- Computer Programmer/Analyst at Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission
- Computer Instructor at Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta
- IT Consultant at APD Solutions
- Computer Teacher at Peoplestown Revitalization Corporation
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Information Systems
- Associates of Science Degree in Microcomputer Specalist - Microcomputer Specalist