Computer Science teacher & AP Computer Science teacher grades 9-12, English teacher grade 9
• In my current position, my responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Teaching Computer Science & AP Computer Science and grade 9 English (ELA);
• Teaching VEX Coding Studio robotics and self-driving vehicles;
• Serving as a grade 9 advisor;
• Serving on the Student Safety Committee (plans lockdown procedures, fire drill procedures, etc);
• Teaching Project Lead The Way Computer Science curriculum;
- Computer Science Teacher, AP Computer Science Teacher, grade 9 English Teacher at Middletown High School
- Technology Education and Computer Science Teacher - grades 1-8 at The Independence School
- Computers & Film and Media Head Counselor at Independence School Summer Programs
- Content manager at The Raab Collection LLC
at this Job
- Master of Education
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
Remotely taught a classroom of low income high school students the AP Computer Science curriculum. In addition, I trained an in-classroom teacher with no computer science background to teach the class in subsequent years.
- Volunteer AP Computer Science Teacher at Manson High School
- Program Manager II at Microsoft
- Researcher at Columbia University Robotics Lab
- Teaching Assistant for Honors Data Structures and Algorithms at Columbia University Computer Science Department
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science and Economics-Mathematics
-Responsible for the teaching of Computer Science to students grades K-8 -Responsible for the implementation of 3 Tech Zones in the Middle School -Responsible for the budgeting and purchasing of first Apple iMac Lab in an Elementary School -Parcc Device Manager -Testing Coordinator -Point Person for all online assessments (STARS, iReady,)
- Computer Science Teacher at PATERSON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ESL Instructor at PATERSON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Educational Leadership
- Bachelor's - Education
• Instructor for Java based Computer Programming Academyincluding course from introductory level through year 4.
• Developed video curriculum and content for remote learners
- Computer Science Teacher at Howard County Public Schools
- High School Teacher at
- High School Teacher at Prince George's County Public Schools
- Independent Real Estate Agent at Prudential and Century 21
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- M.A. - Special Education
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
As a Systems Administrator and Computer Science teacher at Scranton Prep I teach a senior Computer Science class while maintaining and managing the computer network of over 300 devices. My class curriculum includes advanced Microsoft Office techniques, web design using
HTML/CSS, and the fundamentals of computer programming. My duties as a Systems Administrator involves planning, designing, and developing the implementation and deployment of new and existing computer systems. This includes the maintenance of the administrative
systems as well as the faculty and student resources. I also solve any computer and technology related issues throughout the organization.
Because of my extensive background in Information Technology I would often lead projects and train the other members of the Technology
• During my time there I improved many technologies that were in place as well as implemented many new ones. I implemented a new backup system and disaster recovery plan, installed and configured new firewalls and a web filtering system, setup VPN access to allow faculty and other employees to work from home, implemented Microsoft WDS to automate desktop deployment, rebuilt all of their servers in a virtualized environment configured for high availability, upgraded several authentication systems in order to improve security, migrated email services from Gmail to Office 365, setup a print management system to control and limit unnecessary printing, as well as numerous other systems.
• I also spend my time automating different tasks with several scripting languages such as VBScript, and PowerShell. I have helped different departments automate tasks that allowed us to save time while improving the accuracy of student records. I have also developed a custom Microsoft Access application that is used every year during their summer school program.
- Systems Administrator/Computer Science Teacher at Scranton Preparatory School
- Network Technician at MBC Solutions LLC
7 years at this Job
- B.A. - Information Technology
• Instructed students according to skill level and age on BASIC, C and Microsoft Office suite skills and principles.
• Developed lesson plans to teach course materials according to schedule.
• Assisted students during the Computer lab work in resolving coding issues
• Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among a class of 25 students in 3 different classes
• Implemented student discipline measures, decreasing classroom disruptions by 60%.
• Earned positive feedback from parents regarding classroom instruction and student learning success.
• Received high remarks for the classroom lesson plans and instructional techniques from students, parents and faculty.
• Developed, administered and graded tests and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Computer Science Teacher at Erode Hindu Kalvi Nilayam (School) － Erode
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - computer science
- Bachelor of Science - computer science
• Convey computer coding techniques to multi-age groups and levels.
• Organizes the annual Code-A-Thon, encouraging students to develop, design and program entry level to unique applications.
• Instruct students on the programs within Microsoft Office and how to use them.
• Implements marketing strategies to promote in house fundraising events.
• Serves as a resource to maintain and reorganize school website to optimize SEO and analytics leading to increased traffic.
- Computer Science Teacher at DAVIE ELEMENTARY
- Production Coordinator at KC PRODUCTIONS
- Marketing and PR Specialist at TEAM PAUL MITCHELL KARATE
- Founder and Owner at CHANGE THE GAME
4 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise Science and Health Promotion
• Teach Computer Technology Course including code, HTML, simple networking, graphics, management of computers and Information Technology
• Work Cooperatively with subject area teachers planning lessons, sharing resources
• Provide timely feedback to students and use a data driven approach to teaching and learning
• Maintain student's attendance records, grades, and others required records
• Promote trial-and-error approach to student computer problem solving
- Computer Science Teacher at Alliance Academy of Cincinnati
- Field Service Engineer/Business Owner at Clear Concepts LLC
- Pricing Analysis Internship at Headache Institute and Infusion Center
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Pricing Strategy
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
in a Pre K - 12 Private School
• Plan and implement interactive and interesting Computer Science lesson plans for middle and high school students
• Developed curriculum for Intro to Comp Sci 7, AP Comp Sci A and AP Comp Sci Principles
• Developing a post-AP Gaming and Artificial Intelligence curriculum
• Coach for CyberPatriot team for 2 years, making it to the Semi Finals in both
• Coach for American Computer Science League club
• Coach for various High School Programming Contests
- Computer Science Teacher at BASIS Independent McLean
- Instructor at Adult and Community Education
- Private Tutor at
- Freelance Programming at
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - AI, programming languages & low-level programming
- Grades 7 & 8; Computer Apps & Coding; Introduction to Computer Science. - Organized and managed an Hour of Code event; invited and hosted industry experts to speak to participants. - Coordinated an attempt to set up a Girls Who Code chapter.
- Middle School Computer Science Teacher at Salk Middle School
- Middle School ELA Teacher at St. Francis Indian School
- IT Project Engineer & Education Specialist at Sinte Gleska University
- ISS Proctor at Todd County High School
9 months at this Job
- B.Sc. in Computer Systems - Computer Programming
- - Film