I Worked as a computer scientist for the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, performing website and database maintenance, software development, and quality assurance testing for projects.
- Computer Scientist at Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC)
- Letter carrier at USPS
- Interning Senior Project at NYE Lubricants Inc
- Assistant Scout Master at BSA-Troop meeting place
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Computer Scientist for Federal Government in Dahlgren, VA
• Summit Therapy Animal Services
• Animal Assisted Activities (AAA) (see resume for complete list) ◦ Snowden of Fredericksburg ◦ Remuda Ranch Eating Disorders Clinic ◦ Jill's House
• Animal Assisted Therapy (AAT) ◦ INOVA Fairfax Hospital
• Dog Training Instructor & Evaluator ◦ Pup-n-Iron (Puppy, Basic Manners I and Basic Manners II classes) ◦ Pet Partner Instructor & Evaluator ◦ CGC Evaluator
- Computer Scientist at Federal Govt
33 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Conceptual design of products and services based on scientific publications;
• Design of computational frameworks to formulate and solve real-world problems adequately by combining ideas and techniques from different computational disciplines;
• Design and customization of computational models and algorithms from scratch and from academic code / scientific papers.
- Mathematician & Computer Scientist / Consultant at A computer scientist, software architect, and developer specializing in a systems approach to AI.
- Principal AI Architect & Developer / Consultant at
- Software Developer VII at Compuware Corp., Technology Department
- Systems Architect at Central Transport International, Inc
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Mathematics
Focused on two projects in the Navair Engineer Scientist Development Program (ESDP) at China Lake, CA. Using Java, designed and developed a CAS Stack Android plugin that needs to display and track a list of assets. The user needed to be able to easily add, remove, and modify assets on a mobile device, that would later be saved via SQL server. Completed this project with minimal assistance, only requesting aid from the lead software engineer for requirements clarification and in-house library resources. Assisted in the development of the AV8B JMPS Unique Planning Component, coded in C++, VB 6, and C#. The component was designed to fill the needs of the customer in a multitude areas. My core responsibilities on this project were focused on route editing behavior and the arrival/departure data editor. Participated in code review, requirements review, and biweekly status meetings with my main component team and a larger software team.
- Computer Scientist at Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Computer Scientist at DCS Corp
- Assistant Instructor at Ten-chi Kenpo Karate, De Anza Community Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
Passion for identifying security weaknesses across a variety computer systems. ✓ Analyze operational IT processes to identify systemic risk issues. ✓ Identify potential security exposures that may currently exist or may pose a potential future threat. ✓ Provide technical guidance pertaining to risks and control measures associated with emerging threats. ✓ Development of computer hardware and software for computer based systems. ✓ Development of test programs and diagnostic procedures for computer hardware and software. ✓ Identifying host computer requirements to produce or maintain computer command and control systems. ✓ Evaluate system security requirements to aid in the design of a system that will resist established or projected threats. ✓ Analyze output data to ensure accuracy of computer software and compliance of hardware operations with design specifications
- Computer Scientist at U.S. Department of ARMY
- Telecommunications Specialist at U.S. Department of Defense
- Cyber Security Specialist at U.S. Department of Defense
- Engineering Technician at United States Department of Defense
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology - Telecommunications Engineering Technology
Primary Languages: C,C++ (modern),Python,PowerShell In my position as senior computer scientist within the modeling and simulation branch of the Air Force Research Lab (AFRL/RDMW) I directed programs related to directed energy (DE) modeling and simulation and coordinated teams in their software development efforts.
- Senior Computer Scientist at United States Air Force (civilian)
- Sr. Software Developer at MEI
- Lead Software Developer at Baker Hughes
- Software Developer at Baker Hughes
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Serves as software developer within the Hopper Information Services Center.
• Learning and following Hopper ISC's agile software development processes and adheres to established agile software methodologies to apply them consistently across all assigned efforts.
• Follows the direction of ISC-N5 leadership on projects as assigned.
• Becoming familiar with Linux operating system, internets, and capabilities.
• Gaining knowledge of computer security vulnerabilities and associate mitigation strategies.
• Participating in software code review.
• Utilizes some direct experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDb with relational database technologies like Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MySQL to participate with direct supervision in the design and development of standalone software and/or cloud based solutions.
• Maintains the ONI DWCC's by doing software updates and patches using Docker and DI2E software tools.
• Developed and currently maintaining a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Kickstart Server for RHEL (6.8/7.2/7.3/7.4) to improve enterprise operating system installations.
• Creates and maintains ansible playbooks to automate processes.
- Computer Scientist at Department of the Navy
- Section 508 Subject Matter Expert at The Oculus Group LLC
- Section 508 Specialist at Odellus Corporation
- Software Engineering Intern at Mission Systems Resources
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
• Working with students aged between 4 years old and 13 years old
• Developing curriculums in robotics and ev3 software programming
• Working with students to encourage curiosity in STEM and foster interest in computer science
• Studio maintenance and ensuring that all equipment is prepared and clean
• Working with students to resolve conflicts and ensure that a sense of teamwork and collectiveness is maintained
- Computer Scientist at Coder Kids, Inc
- Programming/Robotics Instructor at Mindframe Education
- Database Engineering Intern at Oath, Inc
- Discovery Station Intern at Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, National Air and Space Museum
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BSE - Applied Computer Science
Work in various research, development, and implementation projects in support of U.S. Armed Forces. Worked within various software development teams. Worked with a variety of technologies and computer languages including: Atlassian Tools, Puppet, Python, Ruby on Rails, CentOS, Red Hat Linux Enterprise, VMware Vsphere. Daily operations included: Linux server administration and scripting, virtual server deployment and configuration, and interacting with software developers to assess development infrastructure needs. Routinely program support tools in Java and Python.
- Computer Scientist at U.S. Armed Forces
- Network Analyst at Secure Mission Solutions
- Helpdesk Support specialist III at KapStone
- Migration technician at Boeing/Dell
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Management, Databases
- - Cisco Mini-Networkers Technology Update
- Associate of Business Technology - Computers and Programming
- Online Master of Computer Science Program - Communications
Digital ASIC Verification: Responsible for writing SystemVerilog assertions to verify that ASIC RTL meets specification. Responsible for proving SystemVerilog properties using multiple EDA property proving tools. Provided assurance of functional correctness of key control logic in 3 high-consequence digital custom ASICs, 2 of which won 5 awards from Sandia, NNSA, and DOE. Responsible for interdisciplinary communication of electronics domain knowledge to computer science team. Performed formal equivalence checking between RTL and synthesized netlist of multiple RTL designs as part of a R&D initiative to improve Sandia's ASIC verification flow.
- Computer Scientist at Sandia National Laboratories
- Electronics Engineer at Sandia National Laboratories
- Electrical Engineer at RIEtech Global, LLC
- Student Research Assistant at Langmuir Laboratory for Atmospheric Research
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Mathematics