Computer Specialist Cheerleader Advisor
- Computer Specialist at Columbus City Schools
- Teacher at
12 years at this Job
- Master's - Executive MBA
- Computer Specialist at Shriners hospital
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Bachelors - Computer Applications
- Associate degree in Computer & IT Secuirty - Security
I was a computer specialist i worked With truck drivers and i sat At the computer putting in basic information about companies and the drivers they chose to send to the location
- Computer Specialist at United
- Reciever at Walmart Distribution
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Hazel Crest, Illinois 60429 Employed during the spring & summer months (May - August). Assigned as a computer specialist 2017 & 2018.
- Computer Specialist at Grande Prairie Public Library
- Youth Counselor at Village of University Park
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
Prepare computers for distribution by installing and upgrading different Hackensack, NJ components Computer Specialist - Provide technical support and end user training 07/2014 - Current - Experience with Linux operating systems such as Ubuntu and CentOS - Troubleshoot network issues via command-line tools - Bind PC & Mac computers to a domain - SSH support for remoting to Mac and Linux environments - Maintain print servers using Windows - Proficient with LogMeIn and TeamViewer remote tools Server 2012 & 2016 - Install and configure Cisco Meraki access points - Creating users and resetting passwords - Provide Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps support with Active Directory - Use Google Admin to create email accounts, reset passwords, and manage - Manage technology needs for 150 users Chromebook devices - Assist with planning and upgrades for the - Repairing and troubleshooting Chromebook, PC, and Mac devices upcoming school year - Imaging Apple and PC workstations with Casper Suite and Dell Kace - Use Trello to maintain deadlines of - Train new interns projects - Manage tickets, procurement orders, service requests, and assets using Solar Winds helpdesk system
- Computer Specialist at Bergen County Technical Schools
- Customer Service Specialist at Empire Auto Parts
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology - Network Administration Option
Engineer and Computer Specialist for Navy Department, US Geological Survey, and Public Building Service.
- Engineer & Computer Specialist at Federal Government
21 years, 3 months at this Job
Computer repair, Training and strong interaction with customers to assist with troubleshooting.
- Computer Specialist at Godley ISD
- Computer Technician at Castleberry ISD
- Meter Reader at Meter Reader
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
-Perform a variety of skilled and technical duties related to the installation, repair, alteration and maintenance of computers, printers and other peripheral equipment. -Assist with the operation of computer maintenance for the District; research and remain current on computer technology; assist with the installation and maintenance of computers and Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN). -Assist other personnel with computer related responsibilities, including personnel responsible for district data communication functions. -Maintain secure backup of master files, maintain periodic backup of user software and data.
- Computer Specialist at Shelby County Public Schools
- CDW Technician at The Recon Group
- Assembly Technician at ASKA USA Corporation
- Desktop Support Specialist at Teksystems
3 years at this Job
- Associates of Science - Network Systems Administration th
with projects like Computer Training Lab and Wireless Computer Portable Training Lab, Created Disaster Recovery Process with every change of operating system and tested in lab during exercise. Implemented a broad background of Microsoft, 3rd Party and Open Source software and processes to create deployment packages for portability for use by vendors in augmenting Washington State Court resources for periodic computing equipment replacement throughout the Court system. Created pre-installed GUI environment platforms on dual layer DVD and USB flash drives for 32/64 bit tool sets for maintenance and computer image creation and deployment for both Vista and Windows 7. I perform custom support work for application software developers and maintenance personnel, Judicial education instructors, Lawyers and Judges, Officers of the Court and the State Supreme Court as well as staff in the use of computer and software applications. Responsibilities include specifying equipment replacement for procurement, building and testing custom computer images using Windows 7 and the in house software tool sets that I build. Create and maintain current documentation for non-destructive repair of computer systems and sanitize computers for end of life surplus.
- Computer Specialist at State of Washington
- at Intel Corp
- at Boeing Aircraft Mfg
- at State of Washington
14 years at this Job
- - Medical Related
- - Industrial Processes/Electronics
- - Electronics
Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
• Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
• Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
• Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
• Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service
• Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Computer Specialist at Two Paw up Barkery
- Team crew/lead at McDonalds
6 years at this Job