1/13/2013-I assist the clients that come to the SC WORKS office-Computer Support Specialist I helped the clients to place applications for unemployment benefits, resumes, and job listings. 8/19/2013 -Anderson Department of Social Services-Administrative Assistant- Assigned at the Department of Social Services- Supplemental Nutrition Assistant Program (SNAP. Answer, forward, and screen all telephone calls. Take messages, schedule appointments, maintain client information which has increased the office productivity. Enter client information into database. Update and create spreadsheets of tracking clients. Hear and resolve concerns from clients. File and maintain records. Assist clients in orientation.
- Computer Support Specialist at Computer User Support Specialists
- Eligibility Worker at Greenville Department of Social Services
- Administrative Assistant at Wilson Calvary Baptist Church
- Substitute Teacher at Anderson School District Five
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Elementary Education
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
- Associate's - Business Administration
- Vocational - Accounting
Arlington, VA March 2012 - Present
Avalonbay manages 66 high-quality apartment communities in the high barrier-to-entry markets throughout the United States. Computer Support Specialist
• Analyze and resolve application and\or technical support issues to 600 +users via phone or remote desktop via LanDesk.
• Use and support Lotus Notes for email and database utilization.
• Leverage LanDesk to push patches, software upgrades and shortcuts
• Maintain users credentials in Active Directory
- Computer Support Specialist at Avalonbay Communities
- Field Service Manager at Long & Foster Companies
- at Long & Foster Companies
- Field Service Technician/LAN Engineer at Long & Foster Companies
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
Experience Blattner Energy - Computer Support Specialist October 2016 - Present
• Effectively provide support for multiple jobsite locations remotely, as well as providing office staff with support as well.
• Efficiently mange my time over multiple projects and long-term goals.
• Productively help with inventory control and flow to the correct departments, along with assisting in the ordering of equipment.
• Precisely assemble user computers and laptops with appropriate software, systems, and hardware deemed necessary to meet the user's needs.
• Worked with multiple operating systems.
- Computer Support Specialist at Blattner Energy, Inc.
- Level 1 Remote Care Technician at BerganKDV, Ltd
- Dispatch Coordinator at Kern DeWenter VIere, Ltd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking - Computer Networking
Computer support for social media management company. Maintained PCs for office and remote users. Set up and managed Application Programming Interface (API) for private white label platform for company.
- Computer Support Specialist at Computer Support - Creative Web Concepts
- Computer Support Specialist at Florida Hospital
- Desktop Support Technician at University of Southern Mississippi
4 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Technology
In my current position as an OPS Computer Support Specialist for UCF, I provide desktop support services for faculty, students and staff. I assist with problems relating to their Windows operating system, email, password authentication issues, multi-factor authentication, VoIP telephones, browsers, internet connectivity and all other computer related issues across the University
- Computer Support Specialist at University of Central Florida
- Technical Support Specialist at Convergys
- Grant Coordinator & Data Specialist at Three Rivers Community College
- Sales Representative at Bluff Powersports
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - General Education (42 Hour Block)
- AA - General Education
Contracted by PSI International on an HBITS to support ithe Dept of Health as a Junior Helpdesk Level 2
Contracted by Accelerated IT to work an OMH project as a Mid-Level Help Desk/Information Tech Support Specialist . In time I assumed the the double title of ITSM LIAISON for NYS Office of Mental Health and worked an integration project until January.
June 2012 - January 1st 2017 SCCM Installs/Updates Remote Support Opening and tracking problem tickets and documenting
Provide technical support information/ assistance on systems
including first level problem resolution of critical system
Assisting with scheduling of migrations and production
changes that will impact an enterprise wide computing
Assist with Crystal Reports application to design, generate and maintain reports.
Utilize SolarWinds internet software to monitor Wide Area
Networks for equipment/system failures that lead to interruptions in service to mission critical applications and
Wide Area Network connectivity.
Assist with Mainframe Support services including Desktop
Working knowledge of managing user accounts in Novell e-
Directory and Microsoft Active Directory to monitor user's
access rights to applications, including processing User
Develop clear and concise documentation for use by end
users and/or technical staff regarding supported hardware and software for an organization's IT Department
Provided Expert Tech Assistance for OFFICE 365
Advanced Technical Support Technician, provide 24x7x365 support of a state encompassing wide area network
Point person for ALL OMH/ITS ITSM ticketing/template/knowledgebase issues for the ENTIRE desk
•Provide advanced troubleshooting of the network architecture and customer services.
•Provide advanced level services, including: change management, security management, Configuration management, management of customer lab environment, training other engineers and the customer on network requirements, ensuring documentation is written to support the network, fault isolation and coordination of supported technologies including routing and confirmations.
•Supervise network expansions and software and hardware upgrades and work with engineering to resolve difficult and/or complex chronic network problems.
•Support the implementation of maintenance activities relating to the performance of hardware and associated applications operating on the OFT Network to ensure optimum efficiency.
•Responsible for the identification, monitoring and analyzing of network functional data relating to switching, signaling, transport, infrastructures and computer operations.
•Implements maintenance work plans to resolve impacted network issues. You will be responsible for testing and restoration of the DWDM network and Layer 1 and Layer 2 network troubles.
•Maintain and troubleshoot multivendor internet connections.
•Currently support 60,000 users state wide
•Test, diagnose, analyze and identify troubles in the network
•Keep detailed records and updated logs of work activities Create desktop and laptop images utilizing WIM
•Interpret network practices, diagrams, specifications, and drawings
•Conduct in-depth analysis on assigned network elements by assessing situations affecting performance through the collection of metrics from support
•Recommend changes to network operating practices that result in downtime and monitors equipment and applications for performance resolution
•Assist design software groups in the development of requirements for new or the enhancement of existing operating support systems to obtain appropriate metrics
•Configure and maintain Tandberg videoconferencing network products
•Develop and author standard operating procedures of all network products & services for lower level staff Building ITSM templates and report guides Responsible for documenting and share quick help guides to new employees and our end users
- Computer Support Specialist at NYS Information Technology Service on Contract ws
- Temp- Support Specialist at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Information Technology Support Specialist at Albany Molecular Research Inc
- Helpdesk Representative Level 2 at CMA Consulting
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Education and Skill Enhancements
2017 - Present
• Full time student enrolled in dual associate degree programs. Computer Support Specialist and Network Specialist
• Part Time Service Desk Intern
- Computer Support Specialist and Network at Waukesha County Technical College
- Electrical Helper at Bevara Building Services
- Information Systems Security Officer at DRS Power & Control Technologies
- Instructor, Naval Submarine School at US NAVY
2 years, 2 months at this Job
March 2017 - Present, Computer Specialist Supporting 4.11.2 Combat Integration Systems NAVAIR Webster field, St. Inigoes MD Responsible for trouble shooting network and desktop issues Proficient in ACAS scanning and patching vulnerabilities in our network 2 years of DOD, RDT&E, and NMCI experience Responsible for providing the highest level of support directly to the government customer Proficient at making RJ-45 cables and tips Very experienced in cable runs through ceilings and floor 2 years' experience of mounting TV's and programing for branch heads and government customers 2 years' experience leading a team taking on challenging tasks and making sure the customer is satisfied Responsible for troubleshooting and making sure classified and unclassified labs have no issues and computers are vulnerability free Clearance level - Secret Certs CompTIA Security + Certified Date of receiving cert May 11th 2018 DISA ACAS Version 4.6 Completion date 12/13/2018
- Computer Support Specialist Assistant at Abacus
10 months at this Job
Desktop/Computer Support Specialist June 2016-Present
● Administer and maintain computer networks and related computing environments including hardware, computer systems software, applications software, and all configurations
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and systems problems.
● Replace defective components and equipment.
● Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
● Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software, and operating system software.
● Confer with network users about how to solve existing systems problems.
● Monitor network performance and determine the adjustments that are needed to improve future use.
● Analyze equipment performance records and identify if repairs can be made or if replacement of equipment is necessary.
● Inventory all parts for emergency repairs.
● Create and maintain logs of network functions and repairs records.
- Desktop/Computer Support Specialist at DEVRY EDUCATION GROUP
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Network and Communications Management
Solutions specialist for behavioral health origination... Providing daily support for clinical services, camera systems, secured entry systems.. Daily support of Active Directory accounts. Daily support of email systems. Daily support of Mytel VoIP telephone systems. Desktop user support. Sever installation and support: Creation of user roles
- Computer Support Specialist at HORIZON HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Field Support Technician at Animal Health International
- Field Engineer at Worldwide TechServices
- Owner/Systems Security Specialist/Systems Implementer at A Plus Computers
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Networking Systems