A Computer Support Specialist is seeking a job as a System Administrator. Ideal environment would be supporting desktop applications, networks, servers and virtual servers. Background includes pc repair, networking, programming and managing servers and virtual servers. BACKGROUND University of Maine at Augusta at Bangor May 09- September 2015 I work in computer services helping maintain end users with programs and computer peripherals. I also do implementation of new computers in various departments along with troubleshooting hardware problems. I also help students with their computers if they are unable to connect to the wireless network. I do imaging of new computer's.
- A Computer Support Specialist at University of Maine at Augusta at Bangor
- at Eastern Maine Community College
- Customer Support at LL Bean
- supervisor calls if the customers asked for a supervisor at Dell Computers
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Associate's Degree in Applied Science for Computer - information systems
- license - Electrical Construction and Maintenance
In my current position as an OPS Computer Support Specialist for the Information Technology Department of UCF, I provide desktop support services for faculty, students and staff via telephone and email. I assist clients with issues relating to their Windows operating system, email, password authentication issues, multi-factor authentication, VoIP telephones, browser related problems and all other computer related issues the client may be experiencing. I am well versed in the ServiceNow ticketing platform, as I use it daily in the course of my duties. My extensive prior experience in customer service as well as my passion for technology makes a desktop support role perfect for me.
- Computer Support Specialist at University of Central Florida
- Technical Support Specialist at Convergys
- Grant Coordinator & Data Specialist at Three Rivers Community College
- Sales Representative at Bluff Powersports
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - General Education (42 Hour Block)
- AA - General Education
I have been a Computer Support Specialist for the past 4 years. In that time I have advanced to surveillance and access control. My responsibilities have expanded to include monitoring a county wide security surveillance system as well as the county access control system that is used to monitor employee door and building access. The system that used is for security and access monitoring is known as Avigilon. I have received my Avigilon certification from the Avigilon headquarters in Houston, TX.
- Computer Support Specialist at County Council of Beaufort County
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Information Technology
- Masters of Art in Teaching - History Education
- Associate's Degree
• Maintenance of technology as needed throughout the school building.
• Diagnosis of technical issues and resolution through documented methods.
• Implementation of a technical support ticketing system that coordinates technical issues, documents resolutions, and organizes data.
• Working with the Technical Support Specialist (TSS) to administer the building's computer network.
- COMPUTER SUPPORT SPECIALIST at COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOLS
- EVENT COORDINATOR at LIFE OUT LOUD EVENTS
- TECHNICIAN at COMPUTER TROUBLESHOOTERS
4 months at this Job
- High school
GATEWAY TECHNICAL COLLEGE Racine, WI Computer Support Specialist Provided technical assistance to students, staff, and faculty through trouble ticket systems. Used remote access to perform troubleshooting when needed. Used good problem-solving skills for troubleshooting problems. INNOVATIVE DYNAMIC NETWORKS Racine, WI Computer Support Specialist Troubleshoot computer hardware. Troubleshoot software. Remove spam ware spy ware and viruses. GATEWAY TECHNICAL COLLEGE Racine, WI Open Lab Tech Help student with computer problem that would occur. Provide assistance software (Word, Excel). KERRY SAVORY Sturtevant, WI Inventory Specialist Performance. Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure. Perform inventory adjustments (quantity and price variance analysis). UNITED STATES ARMY Fort Benning, GA Ammunition Specialist perform stock control and accounting procedures. 2017 2016 2007 01/2015 to Current 01/2013 to Current 01/2012 to Current 01/2003 to 01/2009 10/1982 to 08/1985
- Computer Support Specialist at Gateway Technical College
at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - COMPUTER INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
• Computer Support Specialist for government contractor supporting the United States Army Reserve in Ft Dix, New Jersey.
• Repair and maintenance of user pc’s, printers and other peripherals in accordance to department standards
• Diagnose and troubleshoot computer systems for optimal support for end users
• Responsible for imaging and servicing new laptops and tablets with Windows 10 software
• Utilize Remedy ticketing software for opening and closing tickets
- Computer Support Specialist at The Oryza Group
- Freelance Desktop Support at
- Technical Director at Iglesia Bautista de Washington
- Computer Operator I at Bear Staffing Services (KBRwyle Joint Base Andrews)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
(49,000 -annual, 40 hours - week, May 2018-present)
• Provide End User Technical support for PC hardware and software issues.
• Track end-user support calls via Help Desk tracking system
• Provide technical assistance and logistical support for departmental stuff during their outreach and conference events.
• Prepare and deploy PC assets, with appropriate software configurations.
• Coordinate and monitor outside repair and service for printers and projectors.
• Perform periodic reviews of software systems, access control lists.
• Unlock accounts and reset passwords.
• Participate in strategic IT deployment projects.
- Computer Support Specialist at Computer Information Services Specialists, Dept. Of Housing
- Vault Attendant at National Archives Records Administration
- Archives Technician at National Archives Records Administration
- End User Computer Technician at Army and Air Force Exchange
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- Web Developer / Designer - Web Server Administrator - Computer Support Specialist at Oklahoma State University
- Web Developer/ Designer at Hillside Software
- Web Developer/ Designer / SEO Marketing at Hillside Software
- Licensed Real Estate Agent / Web Designer / Developer / SEO Marketing at Elevation Realty
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Jill Levy
- License - Colorado Real Estate
1. tech support 2. help desk 3. computer 4. pc support 5. troubleshoot
- Computer Support Specialist at DeVry Education Group
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Network and Communications Management
- High School Diploma
The Grand Roosevelt Ballroom located on the revitalized Yonkers waterfront, has hosted presidents. Politicians and royalty. It also provides a full spectrum of auto repair and maintenance services for vehicle and specialize in European and domestic vehicles. The team consists of Critical Systems Engineering and IT Transformation Management.
Support MS SQL Server environment
• Troubleshooting in Hardware & Software
• Oversee the daily performance of computer systems
• Experience with data manipulation, management and reporting
- Computer Support Specialist at Grand Roosevelt Ball Room
- Server Management Lead at EFU General Insurance
- at Descon Engineering Works
1 year, 10 months at this Job