Pert Program at Michigan Career Technnical Insatiute
• mentor students that had disabilitys
• help them decide their program that best sutied them with the skills they had acquired Student Service Center at MCTI, Plainwell, MI 09/2013 - 5/2014 Computer Support Technician
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair hardware, and software to improve speed, efficiency, and reliability of operation
• Provide customer service by giving support via the phone and in person
• Skilled in processing work orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Computer Support Technician at Student Service Center at MCTI
8 months at this Job
- diploma - General Studies
Computer Technical Support
- Computer Support Technician at Umpqua Bank
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- Medford, OR - Broadcasting Engineer
- High school or equivalent
Hardware and software computer support in the IT Dept. A+ Certified. Network+ certified.
- Computer Support Technician at Scentsy
- Computer Technical Support at MPC Computers
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronic Engineering Technology
· Answers phone calls from staff and resolve any questions or difficulty they may experience.
· Complete daily inspection on the condition of the server room and phone system and complete maintenance on the servers as needed.
· Experienced with installation and troubleshooting of Windows XP, Vista 7, 8, and 10 operating system.
• I have experienced in system maintenance and troubleshooting Windows Server 2002, 2008, 2012, and 2016. · Use Active Directory to create profiles on the domain, manage DHCP leases, and reset employee’s passwords. · Set up IT equipment at a work station for when a new employee joins the staff or when an employee moves to a new location. · Connects IT equipment to an UPS battery to ensure that employees have time to save work in the event of power failure or other disaster. · Installs printers on to a shared server network for employees to use for daily operations and troubleshoots any issues that may occur throughout the work day. · Assist with the monitoring and the troubleshooting of the security camera with GeoVision. · Experience with Computer Imaging to clone a system’s computers for backup or replication purposes. · Troubleshoots Avaya phone that works with VOIP (Voice Over IP) and adjust settings with Avaya Site Administrator. · Have a firm understanding of TCP/IP protocols and experience working with DNS (Domain Name System) · Set up the use of video conference equipment such as Polycom and for televised meetings. · Provide initial setup and support for employees to use software for company’s operation such as Office 365, Unity Client OnBase, Omni Form Filler, and Enact. · Disassemble and Reassemble desktop to resolve any internal issues or modify for the use of external hardware. · Troubleshoots and resolve network issues throughout the company’s network infrastructure.
- Computer Support Technician at Superior Court of the Virgin Islands, Information Technology Department
- Musical Arranger /Instructor at Superior Court Rising Stars Youth Steel Orchestra
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - IT Support
- Associate - Computer Information systems
- High School Diploma
- Certificate - Power Equipment Technology
Provided end user support for Homes media solutions employees.. Responsibility and accomplishments include:
• End user support in person and over e-mail for 100 end-users.
• Trouble shooting and configuration of Windows servers and workstations.
• Imaging of computer workstations
• Trouble shooting of Cisco and Mitel IP phone system.
• Trouble shooting and configuration of O.S's (Server 2008, 2012, and 10).
• Administration of switches, routers, WAP's, firewalls.
• Trouble shooting Gmail for business, MS Office Suite, Salesforce,
• Trouble shooting and configuration of proprietary and existing software.
• Active directory administration, group policy's.
• Installation of computer cabling.
- Computer Support Technician at Homes Media Solutions
- Computer Support Technician at Jack in the Box
- Computer Support Technician at Noble Technology Group
- Computer Technician at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Networks - Computer Networks
- Bachelor Degree in Network Security - Network Security
- Associates Degree in Computer Electronics Technology - Computer Electronics Technology
All duties are performed with limited supervision and require initiative and judgment. Daily responsibilities include responding to help desk work orders assigned, creating and closing work orders. Conversing with faculty/staff in assigned locations to fulfill IT related needs for the upcoming school semester, planning and completing projects on time in assigned LABs and classrooms across campus based on faculty needs.
• Project and team lead/management
• Technical Supervisor of Computer Support Tech I’s.
• Creating and modifying purchase orders in Track-IT.
• Creating and assigning Work orders through Track-IT.
• Updating equipment inventory in Track-IT.
• Responsible for the Installation and configuration of Windows and Apple workstations.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of 3000+ workstations across campus.
• Responsible for applying system and specific application updates to campus workstations.
• Imaging and after imaging of Mac OS and Windows workstations with custom scripts and specific software.
• AD account management
• Adding Mac OS and Windows workstations to domain
• Additional responsibilities include: Installing access points across the school campus, creating and running Ethernet cable (Cat5e), printer installation and repair, Office 2016 rollouts and updates.
- Computer Support Technician II at Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Computer Tech I at Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Field Technician (contract) at After Hours Computer Repair
11 months at this Job
- AAS - Information Systems Security
- Certificate in Linux operations
- Certificate - Cyber Security Operations
- - RedHat academy
Performed hardware and software support and installation. Operated computer help desk assisting users with problems and solutions. Operated a private computer company specializing in building PC's and configuring networks. Installed and tested new upgrade software releases as requested. Replaced and upgraded motherboards, CD-ROMs, and hard drives. Replaced defective or inadequate software packages. Setup computer systems and related equipment.
- Computer Support Technician at Riverside Adult School
- Computer Repair Technician at Maurice Williams
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - CIT
● Responsible for Instructing Computer Support Technician program for UEI College, in a classroom environment with emphasis on Comptia A+ Certification as program goal.
● Courses delivered include the following:
● Server 2008
● Linux + Certification Red Hat /Fedora Core /Ubuntu
● Server 2003 Network Administration
● MCDST XP Certification
● Microsoft Office Professional 2007 (Word, Powerpoint, Access, Excel, Outlook)
● Network + Certification
● Average 89% Student Retention.
● Program Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Technical Instructor/ Computer Support Technician Program at UEI College
- Technical Instructor/ Computer Support Technician Program at Kaplan Higher Education
- IT Trainer / Network Administrator Consultant at Summer Bay Resorts
- Technical Trainer at New Horizons CLC
4 years, 11 months at this Job
• Provided technical support in preparation of classrooms and open IT labs for students and faculty use.
• Assisted in the setup, maintenance and security of instructional labs and classroom computers, printers, peripherals, and supplies.
• Provided technical assistance to students, faculty and staff on computer hardware and software.
• Provided technical assistance to staff and students on inbound telephone tech support calls.
• Used problem-solving skills to conduct troubleshooting for equipment in classrooms and in IT labs.
• Utilized Track-It software to maintain work order tickets.
• Worked independently, and as a team member, to update computer configurations for 1000+ computers.
• Conducted computer re-imaging using Windows Deployment Service.
• Utilized Active Directory to troubleshoot account login issues for Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Computer Support Technician I at Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Field Systems Technician at H&R Block
- Delivery Driver/Interim Plant Manager at S&W ready Mix
- Secret Clearance Security Officer at LifeCycle
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Information Systems Security
- High School Diploma - General Studies
Help Students and Faculty with basic computer hardware/software issues
- Computer Support Technician at Community College of Philadelphia
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Computer Infromation Systems Technology