Provide on-site computer support to individuals and small businesses
- Computer Support Technician at ‘Richard’s Computer Support
19 years at this Job
Address: 10839 Quarry Park Zip code: 78233
San Antonio, TX
Phone Number: (210) 888 - 7403
From September 2014 - Present
Position: Computer Support Technician
Functions and Responsibilities
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting the workstations and servers
• Manage and deploy system patches
• Perform system hardware and software inventories
• Data Administration backup and recovery.
• Manage user accounts and groups in Active Directory.
• Manage users email accounts, email distribution list, policies and resources in Microsoft Exchange
• Install, maintain and setup network printers.
• Manage, perform maintenance and troubleshooting network equipment
• Manage security solutions (Antivirus, Firewall, Endpoints Protection)
• Implement HIPAA Policies and procedures
• Manage EHR (accounts, roles, schedules, permissions, reports)
• Manage Avaya phone system
- Computer Support Technician at Children's Rehabilitation Institute of TeletonUSA
- Computer Support at Self Employed
- Technical Support at Self Employed
- Technical Support at FEMSA
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
Provide first level computer hardware and software support as the only Computer Support Technician at the Menards Distribution Center/Midwest Manufacturing production facilities in Iron Ridge, WI. Support and regular preventative maintenance responsibilities target on-site computer hardware and software,
user and computer administration in Active Directory, time and attendance systems, automated (laser
guided) forklift computer systems, manned forklift computer systems, LAN and wireless networks,
Windows servers, security systems (Coaxial, Ethernet, and fiber optic cameras, media encoders, analog
DVRs, NVRs), and label printers/labelling solutions.
• Provide once monthly preventative maintenance and support visits to 25 Menards retail stores assigned to me as their on-site technician. Systems maintained and repaired in-store include POS systems, LAN and wireless networks, desktop computer systems, time and attendance systems, and mobile technologies (Samsung and Panasonic tablets).
• Respond to emergency calls and travel to Menards retail stores when necessary above and beyond the scheduled monthly visits.
• Work with Network, Server, User Administration, and Manufacturing Engineering teams to resolve escalated issues at the Menards Distribution Center/Midwest Manufacturing production facilities in Iron Ridge, WI, as well as at Menards retail stores.
• Use Infor EAM software for asset management, support ticket management, and physical inventory management.
• Use Atlassian JIRA software for project management and work tracking.
• Practice self-management, create schedules, and prioritize work for the site in Iron Ridge as well as my assigned retail stores as my management is 100% located in Eau Claire, WI.
- Hybrid Computer Support Technician at Menard, Inc
- Finishing Technician at Signicast Investment Castings
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
F1 Solutions is an IT support company that provides network management and computer support to small to medium sized businesses in the Huntsville area.
● Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and work orders in a courteous manner
● Document all per nent end user iden fica on informa on, including name, department, contact informa on, and nature of problem or issue
● Priori ze and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
● Apply diagnos c u li es to aid in troubleshoo ng
● Access so ware updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked ques ons resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolu on
● Iden fy and learn appropriate so ware and hardware used and supported by the organiza on
● Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop and network level, including installing and upgrading so ware, implemen ng file backups, and configuring systems and applica ons
● Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
● Perform post-resolu on follow-ups to help requests
● Develop standard opera ng procedures and knowledge base ar cles for peers
● Develop help sheets and knowledge base ar cles for end users
- Computer Support Technician at F1 Solutions
- Computer Support Specialist at
3 years at this Job
- BSBA - Computer Informa on Systems
Careers Dept: Setting up new computers for student access terminals, hardware and software repair and support. Computer Services Dept: Repairing computers, setting up new computers for student access terminals, hardware and software repair and support. Web page making and support, hardware and software support, equipment support, inventory and repair. Rexius Forest Bi - Products: 1 ½ years Driving heavy haul chip trucks around the Oregon Washington area loading and unloading Stalcup Trucking:5 years Driving heavy haul chip trucks loading and unloading
- Computer Support Technician at Lane Community College
- Forklift driver loading and unloading freight from trailers at Rodney Cronk Trucking
- CDL Driver water support at Pat Rick Environmental
5 years at this Job
- - Computer Graphic Design
- - Sociology/Business
- Computer Network Operations Degree - Aviation
- Certificate of Completion - Class A CDL
• Set up new PCs
• Provide technical support on-site
• Assist in the maintenance of the intranet
• Troubleshoot different computer issues
• Installing software or hardware
• Configure computer networks
• Maintaining, and repairing equipment.
- Computer Support Technician at Amazon
- Operations Manager/Customer Service Officer at
- Computer User Technician at Old Lashibi School
- Procurement Officer/Store Keeper at Ghana Highways Authority
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Higher National Diploma - Supply Chain Management
- - Visual Arts
Supervisor: Mathew Landon (575) 528-2203
Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
• Maintain Tresco computer hardware inventory
• Spiceworks Helpdesk Tickets
• Assist and provide support to Network Specialist with network and other operations
• Provide help desk functions for staff
• Provide reports for managers and staff
• Assist with HIPAA compliance
• Accept and implement special projects as assigned by supervisor
• AV Conference Room Setup
• Most Popular Remoting systems i.e. Dameware, GoToMyPC, TeamViewer etc.
• Verizon Wireless/Comcast portal management for communication equipment.
• Setup of Modems/Routers/Switches
- Computer Support Technician at Tresco Inc
- Technical Advisor at Telenetwork Partners, Ltd
- Technical Advisor 2 at Volt Workforce Solutions
- Customer Service Rep at Convergys
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
Key Accomplishments * Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner. * Categorize and prioritize requests for service. Escalate requests for service (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician or to the appropriate team. * Document the exact nature of problem or issue including any error messages ensuring that this information is captured. * Build rapport and elicit problem details from Help Desk customers. * Apply diagnostic techniques to aid in troubleshooting. * Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution. * Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved. * Perform remote support where appropriate; including installing and upgrading software, configuring hardware, and configuring systems and applications. * Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization. * Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems. * Record, track, and document the Help Desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution. * Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users. * Actively engage in continual process improvement tasks, including process procedure creation and review, Known Error Database (FLS) review and cleanup, and identification of automation opportunities. * Validate all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and update the user's profile if necessary.
- Computer Support Technician at Truestone LLC
- Data Analyst at Lipper Inc
- Office Manager at Broomhall Brothers, Inc
8 years at this Job
• Network: Processed physical and logical connection incident tickets. 5~20 tickets per week. (CAT5, Fiber, Wi-Fi, VPN, Cisco/Juniper/Nortel switches)
• Helpdesk: On-site and remote IT support for 200 users. 10~30 tickets per week. (User account, Software/Hardware, peripheral, LAB equipment, VTC)
• System: OS upgrade, computer imaging, management on software, security, printer server, inventory and RMA process. (Client, server, and independent systems) 5~10 tickets per week.
• Projects: Life cycle exchange on 150 client laptops per year, SIPR vault (Delphi Room) project, periodical OS upgrade by multi-quarters. Awards: Employee of the quarter 2018 (Inserso), Certification of Recognition (AFCEC)
- Computer Support Technician at Inserso
- TACLAN Operator at US Army (Active duty)
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - General study
- Bachelor in Arts - Digital Design and Digital visual
- BS - electronic engineering
• Provide computer support to end users via Helpdesk and Deskside support
• Created accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
• Troubleshot, diagnosed and repaired computers (PCs, Laptops and Notebooks
• Perform computer migrations and installations; configure and restore end users data after large computer upgrade and rollout.
• Install Windows 8 & 10 OS ; installed printers, scanners, and configured accommodating applications.
- Computer Support Technician at Advantage Resourcing
- Computer Support Technician at Seqirus/[email protected] Hays
- Helpdesk team member at WinXnet
- Helpdesk team member at S&A Computer @ BOA
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Pharmacy